BBW Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eli, tell her to let go, it's done, man!" He didn't want Eli looking at him with his dick in his girlfriend's mouth, but he needed a little help here. Eli didn't hear him, though, caught up as he was in his game.

Suddenly, Lyla started in on him again. Sucking away at him even though he was fully spent.

"Lyla, stop it!" he yelled. He reached down and grabbed at her shoulders, ready to pull her up.

In response, her arms flew up to his waist and she immediately wrapped them around Todd, grabbing two handfuls of his bare ass cheeks, squeezing away relentlessly.

Todd squealed in surprise. "What the fuck are you doing!? Let go of me, bitch!" he yelled and tried to move away.

Lyla did not let go. She let herself be dragged as dead weight as she continued sucking away at his flaccid penis. Then she began shuffling along after him on her knees to make sure he couldn't dislodge her.

He couldn't break her grip on his ass cheeks, and couldn't really move well with his pants around his ankles. The two did a macabre dance around the small dorm room until finally Todd tripped and he fell back onto the pile of filthy clothes on Eli's bed, Lyla now wedged between his bare legs.

Todd saw the light in Lyla's eyes go brighter. She liked this position, and she set to work on him with a vengeance. Licking and slurping away, she held him down with her surprisingly strong arms as Todd tried to get up.

Then Todd felt his cock coming back to life. Lyla was still squeezing both of his ass cheeks, and she worked her hand in further until Todd felt a solitary finger swipe at his asshole.

Shit!! He thought to himself. His cock shot up to near ultimate, painful stiffness. The next thing he knew, Lyla worked her head into position and forced his cock back into her throat. Then the inhuman, supernatural sucking began again in earnest.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" he shouted again. He couldn't have held it in even if he wanted to. He couldn't resist the way his meat was being caressed and massaged by her throat muscles.

Another torrent of viscous cum erupted from him, and was sucked right up by Lyla.

She stared directly at Todd as she sucked down the fluid directly into her stomach.

When the flood finally stopped, this time she did let go. She released his cock from her mouth with a wet shhhllluuurrp and a pop. Then she quickly grabbed his wet meat in her hand and gently squeezed and pumped it.

Two more small gouts of gooey white cum bubbled up out of his dick, and Lyla was ready both times, immediately wrapping her lips around the head and sucking the cum down. She would greedily lick up any that leaked.

After this, she held onto his softening, but still large, cock. She softly squeezed it and examined it closely, just to be sure there wasn't any more cum to be had.

When Lyla was satisfied there was no more, she looked Todd in the eyes and kissed the head of his dick, gave his dick hole a long lick, which caused Todd to shudder involuntarily, then let go. Todd's heavy meat flopped down onto his belly with a wet thap!

She stood up casually and walked over to Eli. Bending down, she pulled one of the cups from his ears and spoke into his ear.

Then, she leaned around him and gave him wet, sloppy kiss, with a lot of tongue. The whole time, her eyes were open and she stared at Todd, who was still completely spent.

After that, Lyla stood back up and walked past Todd. She unlocked the door and left, leaving the door open.

Todd looked down at his dick. There were disgusting black smudges where Lyla's lipstick had rubbed off on him. He couldn't bear to look at it, and quickly pulled his pants and underwear up to put his dick away. When he stood up, he was kind of weak in the knees.

Damn, he thought, that was one hell of a blow. Fuck!

But...he hadn't been violated, though...right? Because a girl couldn't do that to a guy...right?

No. Fuck no. I didn't want it at first, but it felt good and I busted a nut, so I definitely wasn't violated.

Somewhat satisfied, Todd determined not to think about it. He felt his phone vibrate, and when he pulled it out of his coat he saw he had missed two calls from Mia while he had been blowing his load down the throat of another guy's girlfriend. He hadn't heard the phone ring at all.

Mia texted him just then. The contents of the text consisted of one emoji. The angry face emoji. Uh oh.

He knew he'd rode Mia a little bit harder than she was used to last night. He hoped she just wanted to chew him out a little. If she wanted to "talk" then it was going to be a long night.

Todd decided he would avoid Mia for as long as possible. He put his phone back in his coat pocket, then put his girlfriend out of his mind.

Eli spun around in his chair just then.

"Alright dude, we're square! I'll tell you how to get into the Dragon's Den."

Todd shook his head. This better be worth it, he thought.


12