BBW Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Adult BBW daughter comes to visit after divorce.
2.5k words
4.61
51.8k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BBW Daughter -- Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning, strangely spry and alive and full of energy. Surprised because Kay and I had spent most of the night awake, cuddling, holding each other, and then slowly making love one more time before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I looked down at her sleeping, still kind of waking up to my surroundings, like waking from a dream. I contemplate her head resting on my chest, the roundness of her body at every position, and how amazing she felt, inside and out. I felt the warmth of her skin on mine, the slowness of her breath, and just the sheer innocence of her as she lay there, silent and like a baby, so quietly beautiful like an angel. My cock stirred a bit as I rubbed my hand along her back, over her folds and on her rounded thigh. I think of the times as a little girl she lay next to me, hugging me, and I realize, my hand is cupping her ass cheeks while I reminisced. A pang of guilt swept through me, and I felt my face redden with shame. What am I doing? I had just fucked my own daughter. Who does that? She looked to me for protection, safety, and fatherly love, and I gave her a good dicking and my sperm instead. Twice. I can't even use the "it only happened one time" excuse. I pull my hand away like it was hit with an electric shock, and she moans a bit and turns away from me a bit, but still asleep. I slip a pillow under her head as I slide out, vowing never again, and to love her properly as a father, and not as a lover.

I go brush my teeth, take a whizz, and hop in the shower. I toss on some running shorts and a T-shirt, and head to the kitchen to whip up a quick breakfast for us. I don't know what it is about bacon, but about 2 minutes after I put it on, Kay comes out of the bedroom, still a bit blurry eyed, but smiles when she sees the bacon on the griddle. She's wearing an oversized T-shirt and comes over to me and hugs me from behind. I feel her fat flesh press against my backside, and her round face on my back. Her hands reach around and hold my chest as she squeezes her body against mine. It felt good, her that close to me, and my mind immediately tried to break my vow, thinking about how I had that body and sweet pussy last night, and I remember my pledge from earlier, and turn my carnal thoughts aside.

"Hey, sweetie. It'll be about 5 minutes or so, can you grab some plates and glasses and pour us some orange juice?"

"Oooh, you have any champagne? Wanna do mimosas?" she asks.

"That sounds great! I want to talk, anyways. There should be a bottle on the bottom shelf of the wine cooler."

She walks over to the cooler and opens the door. "Bottom shelf, you said?"

"Yeah." I look over and watch as she bends over to look, and that shirt rides up her wide thighs and over that round ass, exposing her bare bottom. My eyes followed the shirt up those thighs, where the flesh pressed together and continued on into her ass crack that separated those luscious cheeks and the indentation where her sweet womanhood was hiding behind all that soft...

"See something you like?" she says in a teasing voice.

"Wha..?" I stammer out, peeling my eyes off her ass, and see she's looking back at me. "Sorry, I was.."

"Don't be sorry, Daddy! I did that on purpose, you know. I wanted you to look. Did you like it?"

"Listen, honey, About that..."

She stops me. "Not now. Let's have our drinks and breakfast. I like my eggs scrambled, by the way."

I crack 4 eggs into a bowl, and start scrambling them as I watch her make us our drinks, looking for a sign of morning after shame or shyness. Instead I see her glowing and literally bouncing around the kitchen. I finish up the eggs and bacon and carry the plates over to the table where she is sitting. As I pull my chair out, I can't help but look down, and see her large breasts hanging down, pushing against the T-shirt, the rolls on her sides looking adorable. I continue my gaze down to those creamy soft thighs sprouting out from under the shirt, exposing all that sexy skin, and see the sides of her curvy hips leak out, uncovered. The thought that there is nothing covering her puffy mound and its glory underneath puts my mind right back into that lust mode, but I peel my eyes away, and try to overcome my basest instincts.

I do my best to act normal and we eat and chat, and sip our mimosas. We didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and I can feel a bit of the champagne hitting me.

"Oh, hey. A toast!" I say, and hold up my champagne flute. "To my beautiful daughter. You light up my life, dear." I say with a smile.

She smiles, "To the happiest night of my life last night. And the happiest morning, too!" She squeezes my leg just above my knee, and takes a sip. I also take a sip, then a deep breath to control myself, and start to talk.

"Honey, I don't regret a thing, and I don't want you to think less of me, but I really don't want you to think..."

"Don't, Daddy." she pleads. She puts her finger on my lips. "Don't think, just let me enjoy this weekend. I haven't felt that alive and loved and sexy in, well, ever." She laughs. "Can you do that? Give me this weekend, Daddy. PLEASE?" she pleaded, as she looks up at me, slightly pouting, in that begging, don't you love me, Daddy? look.

I lose all resistance. I can see her see it in my eyes, in my posture, that she is getting her way, as usual, and she leans over and kisses me. "Thank you, Daddy" she whispers into my mouth, and our tongues start to intertwine as we make out there at the kitchen table. I hold her face as we kiss, gently, and I break off and look down at her. She has that look on her face as if I am all she ever needed, and her smile is one of contentment and peace as she looks up at me with those soft blue eyes. "Kiss me again, Daddy" she whispers as her eyes close and she tilts her head towards me.

I realize my guilt was not in what we had done to share our love, but my concern that I was using her body for my playtoy, to get myself off using her as a vessel of lust, rather than a coupling of two loving adults. My internal reservations drop, and I go with the flow, and feel every swirl of our tongues, every tingling touch of our lips, every slide of our hands.

My hands begin to roam up and down her back, and sides, and then come around to her ponderous breasts. I lift those massive globes with each hand, and move them around so I can roll her hardening nipples between my thumb and forefinger through the shirt. She stiffens a bit and grunts into my mouth with pleasure as I twist and roll those nipples. The heft of each breast makes it difficult to hold them both up and try to interact my fingers around her hardening buds.

I break our kiss, to her disappointment, but only to lift her shirt over her head, revealing her perfect nakedness, those breasts pointing down towards her big round belly, nipples so hard I thought they might stab her belly open. I look down at them as I cup and lift one those huge mounds with both hands, pointing her erectness at my mouth. They are so large and milky, making the contrast between the white skin of the breast and the brownish-pink nipples. I can't help myself, and lean down as I lift up and take that nipple into my mouth and start sucking it.

"Oh God, Daddy." she groans out, grabbing the back of my head and pushing her chest out towards me, feeding me that sweet breast. My tongue swirls around that hard nipple, and I flick it with my tongue back and forth and all around her areola. She moans her approval. I switch to the other breast, picking it up with both my hands as I admire its heaviness as well as its softness. I lean forward and put the nipple in my mouth and start suckling at it, my mouth the only thing holding it up. My hands are free to roam now, and I feel her right breast, and then start roaming over her soft rolls down until they get to her thighs. I feel her open her legs as my hand approach, but I have other ideas. I get down off my chair, and begin kissing my way down her large belly as I get on my knees in front of her. I position my body between her legs just as my face approaches her mound, making her spread her legs enough for me to get a glimpse of her slit, and I get excited thinking of the pussy hidden under all that flesh.

My hands slide up her thighs, pushing them ever slightly more open, and I reach the pinnacle and spread the folds away to reveal that sweet pink pussy under that puffy skin. I bury my face in that pussy, tasting my daughter's sweet juices for the first time. It smells a bit musty and it tastes slightly tangy, but then again, she has been fucked twice and cum in twice by me since she last showered. Either way, I am loving sliding my tongue up and down, and licking around her pussy lips. I lick all the way up to her clit, then back down to her pussy, slide my tongue in, and then back to the clit. I do this a few times, with her jolting each time I hit her sex button, and then I stay up and start sucking and flicking that clit solely. She moans.

"Oh God, Daddy, lick me. Yes yes yes..." I move my hands away, keeping my mouth sucking that clit, and reach around and under her thighs, holding her in place while I go to town on her clit with my tongue. I have to keep using my face to keep her mound spread apart, and I look up at her, and see her big belly wiggle and jiggle as she begins to gyrate her hips against my tongue. We get into a rhythm together, so that she is humping my face, and as we speed up, I feel her belly bounce off the top of my head on every downstroke. She starts humping faster and faster as I suck harder and harder on that clit, her words continue to encourage me, "Right there, oh yes, god, suck it Daddy! oh oh oh oh OH OH OH, Daddy! I'm CUMMMMMMIING!" She tenses up, and then SHOVES her pussy at my face, and I feel my chin begin to drip with her juices. "Oh God, you better fuck me right now, Daddy!"

I jump up and rip my shorts down in the same motion I start to pump forward, sliding my engorged cock all the way into her sopping pussy in one swift plunge.

"Oh FUCK ME! Yesss, Oh yessss. I'm still cumming!!!" she cries as I pump again and again into her, sloshing sounds due to her slickness coupled with my body slapping into her belly as I fuck with my whole body. I stare down at her bouncing tits, flopping around just like her belly, sending ripples through her rolls whenever I thrust back into her, and it takes almost no time of watching the waves of pleasure on her face mixed with the waves of her bouncy body and I thrust all the way in and inject spurt after spurt of hot white cum deep into her hole.

She grabs me tight and rubs her clit against my pubic bone as I continue to fill her with my seed.

"Oh Daddy! Your cock feels so good inside me!" she grunts out as she tries to cum one last time by humping my softening cock. She gets an almost sad whiny sound when she realizes she won't be able to come again from humping my spent cock. I start to slide my cock out of her, and she makes a pouty sound, and I drop down to my knees in front of her, and rest my head on her thick, soft fleshy things.

"Dammit, I was almost there!" she complains, and then to my shock, she begins to masturbate her clit with my face just inches away. "Fucking give me your cum, Daddy, fuck yes" she says as she uses one hand to lift away the excess skin over her clit and expose her pussy to me, and the other to press it back and forth over her clit in what seems like the speed of sound. After about 30 seconds, she begins to cum again, and her whole body seems to rotate as she presses her pelvis into her hand as she orgasms.

"Oh FUCK!" she says, and then I feel her hands on my head as she slams my face into her wet, oozing with cum pussy. "Lick me, oh please, lick me clean, Daddy!" I just begin to start slurping at her hole, and after the initial shock of it, I begin by licking her, tonguing her, flicking her clit again, just enjoying a freshly fucked pussy, and the fact that my cum is also being consumed does not bother me as I expected it would, as it was something I would have never thought of doing before. Perhaps it was just the excitement of the moment, or the forbidden nature of our encounters, but I actually started to enjoy it, it was so nasty, so forbidden that I wanted to gobble down my own cum from my daughters pussy. I start sucking and tonguing her hole, trying to extract it all, while she moaned whenever my nose would bang against her clit. After a couple of minutes, I slow down, and she relaxes, and I begin to kiss her fat pubis, her soft inner thighs, and pull away from her. I look down her legs to her slit, up her big belly and see her shining blue eyes looking at me with a love mixed with lust mixed with extreme satisfaction.

"I love you Daddy. You make me the happiest girl in the world."

I sit there and stare at all that naked flesh, flesh that I made, raised, and am now enjoying, and can do nothing but smile.

"I'm so glad you're happy, honey."