All Comments on 'BBW Daughter Ch. 03'

by Kordellian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Keep going!! Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving the pace and ditection

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Youngest daughter is like this. The pussy is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's a grown woman of 24 and still living at home. At night, I quietly pass her bedroom and her door is half open. In the ambient light, I see that she is in deep sleep lying spread-eagle and nude with the sheet pushed down. I see her large breasts and big areolae. I see her abdomen and puffy mound covered in thick brown pubic hair and her beautiful pussy. It almost makes me faint. I know she is unaware that I have seen her. I go to the bathroom and find a pair of her sheer panties in the hamper. I sniff her erotic musky pussy smell and jerk off to her as I have often done.

tongueman53tongueman53about 1 year ago

God that is a Real Hot story. I would love to have a good Fuck like that with a BBW right now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If you haven't had a young lady like this, believe me, the pussy is great!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Getting even hotter now because she knows she’s in charge…feeds his ego by telling him how he’s made her so happy but he’s lost all self-control now…reading that she told him to clean her up, that made my cock jerk …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKordellian@Kordellian
Just a regular, nearing middle aged guy reminiscing on both the things done and the things not done, and hoping that sharing will bring others pleasure. Let me know if it does.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES