BBW Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." I stumble uncomfortably.

"Oh sorry! TMI! Shit, I always do that. Ignore the raving idiot. Don't be surprised if Jamie talks to Kay, just a heads up."

I walk away, slightly off kilter, and go pour another margarita. I never really considered real life ramifications of Kay and I's sexual relationship. We can't "be together" for real like other couples, and we'd always have to wonder if anyone knew or suspected something was going on, and if we'd fall prey to a blackmail situation. I don't want to say that this realization that my lust had caused an issue made me less attracted to Kay and willing to take the risk, but knowing that there is a risk beyond the norm made me pause. It was quite a sobering thought, so I downed the margarita in one swallow and poured a third one and went out to talk to strangers and get my thoughts off this path.

I kept drinking as I talked, and noticed that most everyone was gone, and Kay was no longer in the backyard. I half walked, half stumbled inside, and Kay is in the kitchen helping clean up. She smiles at me, and tells me she's just finishing up, and it'll be just another 15 minutes.

I must have mumbled or slurred my response, which probably consisted of "Mmmgggrgglll," as the next thing I know, Jamie is at my arm, leading me to the sofa.

"You look a little unsteady, here let me help you," she tells me as she guides me.

"Thank you" I mumble out.

"No, thank YOU! Steve came home yesterday, and took me right in the kitchen thanks to you! I haven't seen him that horny in a while."

What is this with sharing your sex lives with others so openly? I think to myself. I plop down. Jamie sits down next to me.

"Kay, well, Steve and I adore her, she's smart, pretty, and super sexy! She really has it all. I thought she had Steve, too, for a second there, I thought maybe, well, you know, Steve and Kay (she's totally his type, you know) , but he told me he Kay had a 'male caller' over and he actually watched you go down and it was hot!. A bit jealous, to be honest."

My mind is barely grasping what she is saying, and I say, "Jealous of Steve? What?"

"Jealous of YOU, silly!" she says while tousling my hair like I'm 3 again at grandma's.

I smile a little bit, and close my eyes, drifting off and on out of consciousness, aware but unaware of my surroundings, catching bits of phrases between Kay and Jamie as I try to wake up, but can't.

"Is he passed out?..."

<giggling>

"...guess you're not getting laid"

<more giggling>

"Is he really asleep?"

I feel being pushed in shoulder, but cannot open my eyes, instead grunt "Unh". I hear Kay and Jamie.

Jamie's voice, "...one way to know for sure..."

Feel soft lips next to my ear.

Jamie's voice again, whispering what sounded like "I want to fuck your daughter"

"...oh he's out for sure"

"...positive"

"Tell me how this all started..."

Snippets of conversation between the two filter into my brain as I doze.

"...lives out of town"

"...went for a visit"

"...movie night"

"...waffles"

"...so wet...laundry room"

"...licked it off!"

"...Oh my!"

"...came three times"

"...Daddy aims to please haha!"

"...getting hard nipples just listening to you"

"...can I see them?"

<giggles>

...rustling around me

"...oh wow gorgeous"

"...yours ... fair is fair"

"...Steve"

"...already seen them"

...more giggling...more rustling

"...massive"

"...perfect"

"...lights just went off outside"

...rustling

"...out for the count?"

"...better get going"

"...need help walking him"

"...not a problem"

I am helped up and grunt my thanks as I get up and stumble home, leaning on Steve and Kay all the way, before being poured into bed.

I feel myself moving around a lot, my body just reacting and acting, and I'm sort of there but everything seems hazy. I remember saying "You bet!", and then feeling warm and content.

I wake up the next morning, head slightly achy, mouth dry and I see Kay laying next to me. I get up quietly to go get a drink of water, and realize I am naked. I don't recall undressing. I get ice and water and chug the glass and immediately feel better from the cold liquid. I begin to refill my glass, and I instinctively run my off hand down to itch around my pubic area, and my fingers came back wet. I lift my fingers to my nose, and that is definitely pussy juices covering my patch.

I smile as I realize Kay must have not let me sleep last night, and that explains the warm feeling! I just wish I could remember it all. I finish another glass before heading back to bed, now sporting a full erection at the lewd thoughts. I decide to wake Kay up by going down on her, and wiggle my way into bed and lean over her belly to place my face between her legs, and start licking along her puffy slit. I can taste her juices all along her shaved mound, and then slide my tongue down between that flesh towards her clit and pussy.

I start licking and she moves a little, then starts moaning softly as I eagerly lap up her offerings. I feel her hand on my hip and then it slides over my ass down to my balls and shaft, where it grips my fully erect cock. I intake breath when she strokes it due to the extreme horniness I am feeling, and I dive deeper into her pussy, opening my mouth fully and flattening my tongue so it licks everything at once.

"Oh god, that feels so good!" Kay manages to breathe out as I continue my oral onslaught and she quickens her pace stroking my now purple headed cock.

"Lick me Daddy, oh yes, make me cum, Daddy!" kay starts to get into it, and she is gripping my cock even tighter as she strokes it and I cannot help myself as I jet my seed erupt. I push my face as hard as I can into her, and sniff her nether aromas as much as I can as I twitch and shoot white cum onto her belly.

"OH!" Kay exclaims, and then laughs, "DADDY!!!! You came already!"

I lean back up, and look at her, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop it from cumming, it felt so good."

"It's OK, Daddy." I lean over to kiss her, and she pecks at me, and then gives me an evil grin. "You can make up for it."

She casually scoops up my still warm cum from her body, and proceeds to rub it all over her wet pussy. "Make me cum, Daddy. Lick it up. Lick it ALL up."

12