Patience Pays Off

Story Info
A son develops a plan to seduce his mother.
11.8k words
4.8
149.6k
286

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,185 Followers

Preface - This story is the result of an email exchange that I had with a reader of my previous story that I have come to regard as a friend. He shared some of the things that had transpired between he and his mom (including some pictures for confirmation purposes). I was intrigued and wanted to retell the story and include what I suspected might be what her thought process was as they explored new boundaries in their relationship. Some of the story is based on actual events and some is poetic license that I have taken. Enjoy.

Ashley Johnson stepped back and took one last look at herself in her full-length mirror, smoothing the lines on her navy linen, knee length pencil skirt and light blue silk blouse. Her tanned legs required no stockings and were nicely complimented by the stiletto heels she wore. She turned to make sure there were no visible panty lines, running her hand over her skirt covered rear. One last look at her light brown hair with blond highlights and perfectly applied makeup and she approvingly turned off the bathroom light, grabbed the matching jacket, and headed to her son's car that had just arrived in the driveway.

Ashley didn't normally get to dress up like this a lot. Since her divorce several years ago, she mostly busied herself with her work as a digital marketing manager for a large retailer. For the most part Ashley enjoyed the solitude of activities that she could do by herself. She enjoyed walking the trails in the woods near her home, or swimming at a nearby gym she had joined. There were no shortage of men asking her out but she declined the offers more often than accepting them. Most of her social interaction involved church activities (which she regularly attended), or business-related lunches, or the occasional campout with her son or a few friends. But this was a special occasion. She was being honored as the Employee of the Year at her company's annual dinner. Since she didn't have a "significant other" in her life at the moment, she invited her son, Patrick, to escort her.

Patrick Johnson looked dashing in his navy-blue pin stripe suit, white shirt and coordinated paisley tie. His brown hair was just long enough that it started to curl but he kept it stylish by using a touch of gel. He was still trim from his days of playing defensive back for the small college he went to for his undergrad degree. Now he was 28, and three years past getting his MBA. He was in the management development program for a large company with a regional office in central New York. Part of the reason he chose that company instead of the other offers he had received was because working there allowed him to move back to his home town giving him about a 20-mile commute to work. And he was less than a mile from his mom's home.

For years Patrick had a crush on his mom. It took her some time, but eventually she noted that he seemed to be infatuated with her. As he grew older and still lived in the house, Ashley recognized he was becoming a young man. Even though he was eighteen, she was still careful not to further inflame his hormones more than nature already was. She became more chaste and often wore robes instead of dashing from one room to another in bra and panties. She began to close her door when she took a shower or was putting her makeup on, usually wrapped only in a towel. He would sometimes use her used panties to smell and stroke his hard cock with until he came.

Ashley, of course, eventually caught on to the reality that her son was fantasizing about her and using her panties while he masturbated. But she never said anything. For her, the prospect of talking to her son about masturbating to something as sinful as incest was too uncomfortable to imagine. She rationalized that she was the only real chance he had to actually see a naked - or partially naked - woman in real life or touch her lingerie. When he got older and began dating girls on a more serious basis, she knew his interest in her would wane.

As the years went by Patrick did, of course, have several serious relationships with girls that were mostly his age. And after undergraduate school he had moved out of his mom's house permanently. When he took the job back and settled in his home town, he made a point to see his mother at least every other week... and usually more than that. They would have dinner together at one of their homes or would go out to a neighborhood restaurant once in a while.

While Patrick did date from time to time, he always seemed to have time for Ashley. He was her unofficial handyman around the house on the weekends and standing escort if she wanted to go to a new restaurant or see a movie with someone. Ashley enjoyed the company of someone that she knew completely accepted her and she didn't have to deal with the pressures of "dating". Patrick, on the other hand, was starting to obsess about his thoughts of seducing his mom.

He knew it was possible... there were stories in the news about such couples from time to time but the pictures of the people in those stories looked quite different from his mom and him. Ashley was an educated, attractive, successful woman. However, she was mostly oblivious to Patrick's hidden agenda. Of course she noticed when he would try and look up her skirt as he helped her out of the car. Or when he would stare at her breasts when she would wear a blouse that gaped in front or was a bit lower cut than what she usually wore. But what guy didn't behave like that? In her more introspective moments she wondered if her son still masturbated to incest fantasies. And if the thought of him masturbating to fantasies of her ever started to stimulate her libido she quickly shut those feelings down.

Patrick proudly escorted Ashley into the hotel ballroom where the dinner was being held. He could feel her hip brush against his as they mingled before sitting down at the head table. Neither wanted to chance doing something silly so both nursed one drink each all night. Despite the lack of alcohol, Ashley was in high spirits about winning the award, which included a nice cash bonus along with a small trophy and certificate for her office. She jabbered about many of the people at the dinner as Patrick drove her home, telling him all about some of the office gossip.

When they got back to Ashley's she invited him in for "a quick drink" since they didn't really get to enjoy much at the dinner. Patrick gladly agreed. He poured each of them a Maker's Mark on ice and started to walk it back to his mother's bedroom. As he got to the door, he stopped and could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She was standing there, struggling to undo the clasp of her bracelet dressed only in an unlined lace bra and matching bikini panties. It wasn't difficult to make out her nipples through the thin material even at that distance. Patrick stared for just a few seconds before realizing it would embarrass her if she looked up and saw him there. So he retreated back to the living room / bar area. Ashley came out a few moments later wearing a long silk robe... probably over her lingerie, but with her nipples poking through the material, Patrick opted for the more lewd thought that she was naked underneath.

He only stayed for the one drink, his hard cock straining against his pants the entire time. Ashley was oblivious. She continued to recount the evening and tell stories about her co-workers until she realized that Patrick was hardly saying a word, assuming he must be exhausted from the evening, she shooed him home to get a good night's sleep. It was all Patrick could do to keep from jerking off in the car on the way home.

When he did get home, he quickly disrobed and reached into his nightstand drawer and pulled out a pair of her black panties and a framed picture of his mom in her red bikini he kept for just such an occasion. She had asked him to take the picture a little over a year ago. They were out shopping and she decided to get a bikini to lay out in her back yard next to her pool. Not trusting the mirrors, she asked Patrick to take a picture so she could look at it objectively. It wasn't world class photography but Patrick was thrilled to have such a picture to enjoy over and over. The top tied around the neck and again in front connecting the two cups. There was enough material to cover her breasts, but not so much that it an onlooker couldn't appreciate the swell of her beautiful D cup tits almost to her areola. The next day he had a 4 X 6 copy made and he framed it so he could handle it over time without ruining it. The only reason he kept it in his drawer was that when he did have dates that wanted to join him in his bedroom, he didn't want to creep them out with a framed picture of his mom in a bikini smiling at them in bed.

As Patrick stroked his already hard cock he stared at the picture for maybe the 200th time.

"If you look really closely," he thought to himself, "you can make out the lips of her pussy in the bikini bottoms."

It didn't take long. He covered his cock with his mom's panties and shot a massive load into them.

"It was the perfect night," he thought. "Well, almost perfect... but about as good as it gets without having actually seen her naked," he smiled to himself.

He threw the picture and panties on top of his nightstand and went directly to sleep, not waking up until almost 10:00 the next morning. As he woke, he noticed he had left the picture and panties laying on top of his nightstand. He quickly put them away before starting in on his weekend morning routine. Patrick and his mom each had keys to each other's place for security reasons. If she had - for whatever reason - decided to come over this morning before he got up, she would surely have seen both her picture and her cum covered panties.

As the idea of her discovering he had framed the picture and taken a pair of her panties stirred in his imagination, Patrick began to come up with a plan that might work to seduce his mom in real life.

The next few weeks were fairly typical with one exception.

Ashley's birthday was the second Friday following the party and Patrick told her he wanted to take her to dinner and a movie. When he showed up that Friday after work, he let himself into her house (as was the custom) and loudly announced he was there. His mom replied that she was getting ready and he could come back to her room if he wanted.

Patrick walked back to her bedroom, carrying the bouquet of flowers he had stopped to get her. He stopped short as he walked in and noticed his mom was dressed only in her white bra and matching bikini panties. She was putting her earrings in and smiled at him as he looked at her backside and strained to see her bra cups in the mirror even though her arms were blocking him from getting a clear view while she snapped the back of the earring on.

His disappointment didn't last long as she turned and walked toward him giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and hug before returning to her bathroom.

"Thank you sweet PJ," she cooed as she turned to return to her bathroom and master closet. "You are the sweetest boy any mom could ask for. Would you look in the kitchen cabinets and see if you can find a vase for those beautiful flowers?"

Patrick was speechless. His mom normally took extra measures to make sure she was appropriately dressed or covered in his presence. But tonight she acted like him seeing her in bra and panties was normal behavior. He wasn't complaining and only wished he had adjusted to the reality earlier so that he could have registered a better look at her coming toward him in the white lingerie. The lingerie itself wasn't terribly sexy in that it wasn't sheer in the least. As his brain replayed the scene of his mom walking toward him, he noted this was the kind of lingerie women wear because it is comfortable, not for the primary reason of feeling sexy under their work clothes. Just as she got to the bathroom door, Patrick pointed his phone at her backside and got a snapshot of her from the back, wearing only a bra and panties. It was quick and silent, and his mom never knew. He turned and left the room.

After she dressed and they were at the restaurant curiosity overcame Patrick.

"I have to admit mom, it seems that normally when I come over you are always so careful about not letting me see you without being covered up," he grinned slyly. "That was kind of a nice change of pace for me seeing you in your lingerie."

Patrick looked down, still grinning - but turning a deep shade of red. This wasn't a typical conversation for him and his mom.

Ashley took a deep sip of her wine before answering. She too felt a little uncomfortable, but only because this was a topic that they rarely discussed. Sometimes she faulted herself that a better mother should have more open lines of communication - even if (or maybe especially if) it is about sex. But that was water under the bridge and the topic was now squarely on the table thanks to Patrick.

"Well... I kind of had a moment of clarity the night of my awards dinner," she started. "I had such a good time with you that night and enjoyed showing you off to my friends. And you were such a gentleman... I realized you aren't my little boy anymore."

Ashley tilted Patrick's face up so that she could look him in the eyes.

"Actually I guess in a sense you always will be - but I really got to see you as a young professional businessman, capable of carrying himself in public as well or better than me," she continued. "After you left I decided that it was silly for me to think of you as a teenager any longer and I wanted us to have a more mature relationship. And I suppose that includes me not feeling the need to run and throw on a robe every time you come over. We are both adults, neither of us is a virgin, I am you mother and you are my son so there really isn't any reason to hide or cover up... do you agree?"

Patrick swallowed hard. He realized that his mother was presenting a perfectly logical argument for the two of them to act like adults that are mother and son. The problem that he was having in giving an honest answer was that he did, in fact, still lust after her. Had the tables been reversed, she would have seen him in his boxers with a rock-hard cock tenting out the front.

"Sure mom," he said hesitantly. "I can see that... but... well... you know... I may be your son, but I am also just a guy and, to make matters worse, I think you are beautiful."

Ashley let out a small laugh.

"Well, if you thinking I am beautiful is making things worse, then I will just have to live with that" she smiled.

Patrick smiled also.

"That's not exactly the way that I meant it," he said. "You know how it is mom. Guys my age have a... reaction when they see a beautiful woman. I can't help it."

"I get it," Ashley stated lovingly. "But that is the difference between the teenager that I made such an effort to cover up around and the mature young man that you have become. When you were younger I knew it would be difficult for you to control yourself if you saw a naked or nearly naked woman - even if it was your own mother. Now I know that you have grown and I think we can have a more mature relationship... don't you?"

"I will do my best mom," Patrick smiled. "But I am pretty sure I am not as mature as you think I am."

They both laughed and held hands on top of the table for a few seconds until their meal arrived. After the meal they walked hand in hand to the theater in the next block and watched a crime thriller. Ashley buried her face into Patrick's chest each time there was a tense scene. Patrick, for the most part, kept his arm around his mom for almost the entire movie. Had she bothered to look, she would have seen his dick straining against his zipper.

Patrick decided that night he was going to try and execute his plan. Even if it failed, he had to try. He wanted her that badly.

On a Monday a couple of weeks later, he went to his mom's house at his lunch hour in search of a sexy pair of panties that she had worn from her hamper. He was disappointed to find she had recently done wash and there was only one pair, and they were simply white cotton panties. He left empty handed and returned a few Mondays later and was able to take a sexy pair of cranberry red nylon panties. At the same time, he returned the panties he had taken on a previous pilfering mission. That night he used them to jerk off to thoughts of Ashley while looking at the picture of her in her bikini and the one on his phone of her backside in bra and panties. He shot a nice creamy load into the panties and cleaned himself off with them. He then laid the picture down on his nightstand, with the picture facing up and placed the panties next to the picture on the nightstand. He made a slight adjustment by dragging just a small portion of the panties over the picture - but not enough to obscure that it was a picture of his mom. He then went to sleep... excited at what might happen tomorrow.

Ashley normally worked from home on Tuesday and Thursday so it wasn't unusual for her phone to ring at 9:00 that morning. When she looked down she was surprised to see it was from Patrick and not a work-related call.

"Hi PJ," she smiled into the phone. "Everything okay?"

"Kinda," he said, trying to control his breathing. "I got up late this morning and had to rush out of the house to get to work. I just remembered that my boss's boss is coming in town today and we are all supposed to go for drinks after work. I was going to wear a sport coat but left in such a hurry that I forgot it. Is there any way you can go by the house and pick one out of my closet and bring it to me? I was going to come home at lunch - but just got called into a team wide meeting at lunch today," he begged.

"Of course baby, I will be happy to," Ashley said.

"Probably my navy one... in the closet... or whichever one you think would be best," he offered. "I trust your judgement. If I am not here when you come by, just leave it with the receptionist at the front," he explained.

"No worries," Ashley said. "I will take care of it."

When Patrick hung up the phone he had butterflies in his stomach the rest of the day. He wanted her to see the used panties lying next to her picture. He had no idea if his plan would work and - if it did - how she would react.

Shortly after noon Ashley unlocked the front door to the house and walked straight to Patrick's bedroom. The house was still and quiet. When she entered the bedroom she noticed it was generally unkempt. There were clothes on the floor, the bed was unmade, and a couple of soda cans on the furniture. She walked to his closet on the far side of the room and got the jacket. As she turned to leave she saw the panties on the nightstand by the bed.

As Ashley walked out her eyes stayed focused on the panties.

"They look like a pair that I have," she thought. As she neared them two steps later she recognized her picture that Patrick had taken of her in her bikini. She stopped and stared down at both items.

Obviously he had left in such a rush that he didn't notice them there. She picked up the panties and noted the crusty feel of dried semen on them. She put them back down and picked up the photo to make sure it was what she thought it was. After confirming it was the photo she had asked him to take for her shopping benefit she put it back down as well.

The rest of the afternoon Ashley rehashed the moment over and over. Had he wanted her to find the things? No - that was impossible. Patrick was normally very neat, he would have never left his room in such a state if he knew anyone was coming over. Does he really masturbate with my picture and into my panties? Well - obviously he does... but is it me specifically or does he use my panties simply because he has access to them? He can see naked girls on the internet 24 hours a day, she realized. There must be something to the fact that my picture was there next to the used panties.

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,185 Followers