BBW First Steps Pt. 03

Story Info
Ashley has her first experience without Carl.
1.4k words
3.98
5.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley woke up to her phone going off. She picked it up and a smile came across her face as she saw it was Carl who had texted her. She opened the text and it just read, "9PM tonight, Rogers Park." She was confused by the text, she knew where this was. She texted him back, "are you coming to see me?" She got no response for a while. She started to wonder what was going on. She had to get ready for work, so she got herself up, she reached down and pulled the large t-shirt off her body. Her nipples got hard right away as it was cold in her house. She then slid her panties off and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. She stood there looking into the mirror looking at her body. She could not believe how wide her thighs were. She lifted her belly to see her pussy to see if she needed to shave today. When she let her belly down, she realized that her now hard nipples were down below her belly button. She thought to herself, Ashley you are one big fat whore, you better keep making Daddy happy because you need his cock in you. Ashley got in the shower and got ready for work.

When she got back to her bedroom, she saw she had another text, and it was from Carl.

"No, tonight you will go to that park at 9PM, there will be a man waiting in the back seat of his car and you will get in and suck him off."

"Daddy, I don't know if I'm ready."

"Do you want cum"

"Yes daddy."

"Where do you want cum?"

"In my mouth daddy."

"Well then tonight you're going to be a good girl and take all of this man's cum in your mouth, do you understand?"

Ashley just stood there, looking down at her phone screen. Without thinking she just texted back "Ok Daddy." She looked at her phone again and saw that she needed to leave in 10 minutes. She reached down and slid her pants over her big round ass. She sat on the bed and reached into her side table grabbing her vibrator and laid back. She started thinking about getting to suck a new cock and how much she wanted to feel his cum explode inside her mouth. She was thinking about how happy Daddy would be knowing she was a good fat whore and sucked cock for him. That was all it took for Ashley's pussy to throb. She gripped her toy with a firm grip as a strong orgasm took over her whole body. She needed to lay there for a minute before everything would work as it should so she could get up. Finally, she headed off to work, and all day she could not think of anything other than the job she had to do that night.

Ashley came home later that day, had dinner, and was sitting on the couch thinking about what she was getting ready to do. Her phone began to vibrate, and she saw she had a text, it was from Carl.

"Are you ready to get ready?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good, you are not to wear any underwear. I want you to wear a pair of shorts and a Zip up jacket with nothing underneath. When you get into the car you will unzip your jacket and suck his cock until he cums, then you will leave. You are not to say anything to him unless he asks you a direct question."

"Ok Daddy."

"He will be waiting in a black Cadillac with tinted windows."

Ashley did as she was told. She got naked, then slid on a pair of her comfortable shorts and looked for a jacket to wear. The only thing she could find with a zipper was an old raincoat that barely fit her. As she zipped it up, she was trying not to catch any of her boob in the zipper that was tight against her chest. She walked out of the house, feeling that everyone knew she was a whore even though no one was around. She drove to the park and saw the black Cadillac parked over in the corner of the lot. She parked a few spaces away. She sat in the car thinking about what she was going to do and without thinking she realized that her nipples were so hard they looked like they were going to pop holes in her raincoat. She unzipped the coat and started rubbing her tits, she reached a hand under her shorts and felt that her pussy was soaking wet. Then she looked at the clock "Oh shit, it's 8:59." She tried to zip her jacket back up but in the dark with it being so small she could not get it zipped. She tried to pull it over her tits as best she could, and she got out of her car and walked over to the Cadillac. She opened the door and got in. It was dark but she could make out that there was a man in the back seat with a shirt on and his pants down around his ankles and he was holding what looked like a very large cock.

"Well hello, that was very sexy watching you walk across the parking lot with those big tits of yours trying to come out."

"Thank you."

"Well let me see those huge tits."

Ashley pulled the jacket over her shoulders and let it fall behind her, now sitting there completely topless. The man reached out and started rubbing on her naked breasts.

"Wow, Carl was not wrong, these are some amazing tits. Why don't you lay these tits on my thigh while you suck on this fucking cock."

Ashley put her knees on the seat and leaned over letting her huge tits hang down and grabbed the base of his cock and took the head into her mouth. She was impressed with his size, he must have been all of 9 inches and very thick. She worked his large cock with her mouth and hands. She felt his hand slide under her shorts and start rubbing her large round ass.

"You like sucking my big cock fat slut?"

"Ummm hummm."

"Oh yea, take it all you fat whore, swallow my cock good."

He placed his hand on her head shoving her down on his cock. She started to choke as his cock entered her throat. She placed her hand on his thigh to resist but she couldn't, he just pushed harder until all of his thick throbbing shaft was in her throat. He finally let her up and pulled her off his cock.

"What are you?"

"A cock sucker."

"No, you're a fat fucking whore who is lucky enough to suck my cock aren't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Now thank me for letting you put your fat mouth on my cock."

"Thank you sir."

"Are you going to suck it until it cums?"

"Yes sir."

"Are you going to swallow all my cum?"

"Yes sir."

"Good slut, now finish me off, I can't keep my wife waiting much longer"

Ashley took his cock back in her mouth and started working it with her hand and mouth again. He reached under and took one of her large breasts in one hand with the other placed on the back of her head again.

"Oh fuck yea slut, that is going to make me cum."

Ashley felt his cock start throbbing in her mouth. He grabbed her tit hard and started unloading in her mouth. He shot load after load in her mouth and Ashley eagerly swallowed every drop of his cum.

"Fuck that was good, you can go now"

Ashley grabbed her coat and put it on, she did not zip it up again and got out of his car. She walked across the parking lot, noticing a man walking his dog. She did not even think that he was looking at her because her tits were half hanging out, she was thinking "I wonder if he would want me to suck his cock?" She got in her car and drove home, thinking about what happened. I wonder what he looks like? I wonder how old he is? I wonder what his name is? I wonder if I will ever see him again? I wonder what Daddy has planned next?

Ashley has a lot of questions, some will never be answered. One thing is for sure though, this is only the beginning for her.