BBW First Steps Pt. 04

Story Info
Ashley getting more firsts, even if she doesn't want them.
1.9k words
4.11
7.5k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was very excited to talk to Carl about all the fun she had. She could not believe how turned on she got from being so naughty. She told Carl that when she got home after doing what he asked that she broke out her toys and fucked her pussy thinking about what a naughty whore she had just been. She sent Carl pictures of her laying naked in bed with her toys in her pussy. Her fat thighs hiding all but the top of her toy. The sheet on her bed draped across half of her body, with one of her massive tits being held up slightly by her hand reaching down to her pussy. Carl loved that it turned her on so much, so he knew she needed more.

Over the next few months Carl would set up a few more meetings. They all went mostly the same way. Carl would tell Ashley where to go and what to wear and she would do as she was told. She liked knowing there was a big cock waiting for her to wrap her lips around. She loved feeling them unload all their cum in her mouth so she could taste it all night as she went home and played with her toys. She had done everything Carl asked of her but what she really wanted was him.

Carl told her that she had done such a good job that he had a special surprise for her. He was going to come visit. He was going to get a room and they were going to play in her town this time. She was so excited she could not believe he was coming all the way to her, just thinking about it she was starting to get wet. He said when the day comes you are to do exactly what I say, no question. You will also be doing something you have never done on this day, but I know you will enjoy it. One last thing, be sure to bring a blindfold with you. Ashley pondered what it could be, what could he be planning. She had done more than ever with Carl, but she knew there was still some things out there she had not. She thought maybe this time she was going to have to have sex with Carl and another man. She was nervous about that thought but also excited.

So, the day came when Carl was going to be coming into town. She knew it was going to be the afternoon, she hated that she had to wait all day, but was very excited. Around 10 o'clock she got a text from Carl. It told her what hotel to go to. She was to go to the hotel first and check in and shower and wait for further instructions. She thought that they might be checking in together, but she was happy either way, at least she was getting to see him.

She went to the hotel and checked in at 1:00 as that was the earliest, she could. She texted Carl and told him she was checked in and what room she was in. A short while later she received more instructions from Carl. He told her to shower and be ready. At 3PM she was to have the door slightly ajar and to be kneeling on a pillow completely naked in the middle of the room wearing the blindfold. She was very excited, she was not sure if this was someone she had met before or not but being that Carl was going to be there she felt safe. Knowing that she was going to get to play with Carl made her soaked and she went off and started getting ready.

2:55 came around and Ashley went and cracked the door. She took the towel she was wearing and put it on the hook. She took a pillow from the bed and laid it on the floor. Then she walked over to her bag and grabbed her Blindfold and knelt down on the pillow. She placed the blindfold over her head and rested her hands on her large thighs. There she knelt, completely naked, with her enormous breast draped over her large belly. She reached up and started to play with her nipples to make them fully hard as she liked the way her breasts looked when her nipples were hard. After a few minutes, which felt like an hour she heard the door open then close.

"Dang Carl, that is pretty hot! I've never had anyone waiting for me like that before."

Ashley heard a man say in a deep voice, one she knew she had never heard before. This was definitely someone she did not know, and now this stranger is looking at her naked body and she cannot see anything.

"Man, I told you, she is a good slut and if you give her good cock, she will do anything you want."

Ashley sat there and thought to herself, well he is not really wrong. She heard what she thought sounded like them taking off their clothes.

"Fuck man, I need to play with those huge fat tits."

"Go right ahead man, you know the deal."

"The deal?" She thought to herself, what deal? What did this man and Carl agree to? Now she became very nervous, not sure what was about to happen. Then she remembered that Carl said it would be new but that she would like it and she started to relax. Just then, she felt 2 hands on her naked breasts, rubbing and squeezing. She felt on breast get lifted up and a tongue wrap around her nipple and take it into his mouth. Then she felt a hand on the top of her head and turn her head to the side. She then felt a cock slap the side of her face. She instinctually opened her mouth and felt a large cock slide between her lips. It only took her a few moments to realize this was Carl's cock in her mouth. She got very excited sucking all over Carl's cock she almost forgot about the other man feel all over her body.

"Man, these tits really are amazing. She has got me hard as a rock."

"Well, she caused it she needs to take care of it"

Carl pulled his cock from her mouth and placed his hand back on her head. He turned her head and told her to open wide.

"Ok, slut, now open wide, and you're going to need to open real wide for this one."

Ashley did as she was told and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She felt a cock slide in her mouth, she could not believe how thick it was. She reached up with her hand to stroke his cock and she was shocked at how much cock was still left not inside her mouth. She thought to herself "this must be the biggest cock I've ever seen, if I could see it." She continued to suck his cock while he kept reaching down and playing with her tits. She was really enjoying feeling this huge cock and sucking it as deep as she could. She was so into this cock she almost forgot that Carl was in the room.

"She sucks a good cock, am I right?"

"Oh fuck yea, she is making this cock feel real good. You don't care if I fill her mouth with my load right?"

"Go right ahead, like I said, use her mouth however you want."

Ashley was actually happy, she loved loads in her mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head as he started fucking her face with his cock. She was gagging all over his cock, it was way to big to fit it all in her mouth.

"That's right bitch, choke on this fucking cock, because your about to get a load of my fucking cum."

Ashley tried as hard as she could not to gag all over his cock, but it was just so big. Then without any warning she felt a hot load of cum strike the back of her throat with a force she had never felt. Then blast after blast followed, she struggled to swallow and suck at the same time it was so much cum. He then let out a grunt as the last of his cum streamed out of his cock. Even after he removed his cock from her mouth, she was still working to swallow all of his load down.

"Well fuck man, that was some hot shit. I guess I'll see you around, have fun."

"Hell yea man, thanks for doing this. Now it's my turn for fun."

"Give it to her man."

"Oh, you know I will."

Ashley heard the door open and close. Then she felt Carl lift her blindfold off.

"Who was that?"

"You will find out but right now we have other things to do, and I don't have a whole lot of time left so come get this cock hard again."

Ashley, of course, did as she was told and got on the bed and sucked his cock. They played for a while and Carl made her cum on his cock several times. He was fucking her from behind when he pulled out and put his cock in her mouth just as he was unloading all his cum from his balls.

"Thought you would enjoy two loads in your mouth today."

"Mmmmm Thank you"

Carl got cleaned up and was about to leave.

"So, who was that man and what happened today?"

"What happened is you were a good whore today and you will continue to be. Soon you will find out who that was but not just yet."

He gave her a hug and left the room. Ashley lay back in bed, thinking of all that had happened she was exhausted and fell asleep. A little while later she hears her phone going off, she picked it up and she had a bunch of texts from a number she did not recognize. She opened her text and what she saw made her jaw drop to the floor, she covered her mouth as she looked at the pictures. They were of her, sucking the biggest, black cock she had ever seen. Ashely being a fat girl had always gotten looks for black guys but never was interested. She never even watched porn with BBC, she always told her friends she would never be with a black guy. Now here she is looking at pictures of her sucking a black cock. Then she thought "well who the hell is this?" So, she texted the number back.

"Who is this?"

"I'm the owner of that cock in the picture. Carl told me you have never sucked a BBC before and he wanted to fix that and felt it better for you to be blindfolded the first time."

She sat in disbelief at all that has happened. She then texted Carl.

"Baby, you made your slut suck a BBC?"

"Yes, I did, you can't say you didn't like it. I told him I'd take some pics and send to him, and he could share with you."

"I mean I guess it was good, sure was big, but now he has my number."

"I know, that was on purpose too, you will see why soon."

Ashley looked at the texts in disbelief, what did Carl have planned next.