All Comments on 'BC Ch. 01: Joining the Club'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 7 years ago
Loved this story!

Your writing style, light and witty, your sense of timing, impeccable, your descriptions of the sex, just right. Wonderful. Five stars, more please...

dauberdauberalmost 7 years ago
Keep it up. I will

Well done. You've got a good feel for what you are doing. The

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I kind of like Sam

We'll done, great read.

Loved this line... "yelping like a whole goddamn pack of dingoes."

I'd definitely read another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unifying plot?

Who gives a flip about unifying plot? This was one of the best stories I have read and enjoyed in years.

nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago

Liked it. You have definitely whet my appetite for more.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 7 years ago
That Was Great!

I love the way you think & the way you write. More, please! Definitely want semi-vanilla mixed with the kinky just to keep it from becoming too predictable or being forced into constantly escalating perversions. Not that I don't enjoy perverts, too. :-)

Don't enjoy reading about humiliation at all, however, just makes me wince unpleasantly. IMHO. Thanks!

ShannonBlackwaterShannonBlackwateralmost 7 years ago
5 stars!

This was just the perfect, light read I needed tonight. Thanks for that! Keep up the good writing!

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 6 years ago
Great writing.

The entire story was fun to read. I especially liked your first two paragraphs - before I really even knew what this story was about. You have such a way with words and creating visual images. Plus the sex was fun. She was fun. I am going to enjoy reading your work!

davyupdavyupalmost 5 years ago
My first

This is the first story of yours I’ve read. Damn you’re a good writer! I loved everything about it. Absolutely love your sense of humor and quick wit. The sex is perfect too. Thank you!

aragonitearagoniteover 4 years ago
Great, but...

...why would anyone want to fuck a billionaire? Yeah, yeah, I know, it's fantasy, but if you don't actually get your hands on the billions, what does it matter? I guess I just read in the NYT this week about who the actual billionaires are, and I can't imagine wanting to fuck any of them.

semiosis50semiosis50over 4 years ago
A fun time all around

I laughed hard and still thought the sex was hot. Great job.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story/fantasy. The idea is fantasy but the sex and connection seemed possible if not realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
1044 Followers
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES