All Comments on 'BC Ch. 01: Joining the Club'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story/fantasy. The idea is fantasy but the sex and connection seemed possible if not realistic.

semiosis50semiosis50over 4 years ago
A fun time all around

I laughed hard and still thought the sex was hot. Great job.

aragonitearagoniteover 4 years ago
Great, but...

...why would anyone want to fuck a billionaire? Yeah, yeah, I know, it's fantasy, but if you don't actually get your hands on the billions, what does it matter? I guess I just read in the NYT this week about who the actual billionaires are, and I can't imagine wanting to fuck any of them.

davyupdavyupalmost 5 years ago
My first

This is the first story of yours I’ve read. Damn you’re a good writer! I loved everything about it. Absolutely love your sense of humor and quick wit. The sex is perfect too. Thank you!

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 6 years ago
Great writing.

The entire story was fun to read. I especially liked your first two paragraphs - before I really even knew what this story was about. You have such a way with words and creating visual images. Plus the sex was fun. She was fun. I am going to enjoy reading your work!

ShannonBlackwaterShannonBlackwateralmost 7 years ago
5 stars!

This was just the perfect, light read I needed tonight. Thanks for that! Keep up the good writing!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 7 years ago
That Was Great!

I love the way you think & the way you write. More, please! Definitely want semi-vanilla mixed with the kinky just to keep it from becoming too predictable or being forced into constantly escalating perversions. Not that I don't enjoy perverts, too. :-)

Don't enjoy reading about humiliation at all, however, just makes me wince unpleasantly. IMHO. Thanks!

nyc1975nyc1975about 7 years ago

Liked it. You have definitely whet my appetite for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unifying plot?

Who gives a flip about unifying plot? This was one of the best stories I have read and enjoyed in years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I kind of like Sam

We'll done, great read.

Loved this line... "yelping like a whole goddamn pack of dingoes."

I'd definitely read another chapter

dauberdauberabout 7 years ago
Keep it up. I will

Well done. You've got a good feel for what you are doing. The

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 7 years ago
Loved this story!

Your writing style, light and witty, your sense of timing, impeccable, your descriptions of the sex, just right. Wonderful. Five stars, more please...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES