BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
Tomorrow's BCW superstars risk their future for some fun.
8.7k words
4.5
2.8k
2
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. While real WWE ring names are used in this series, a different name is used for the fed, because a different roster exists in it. I also did not know there was an independent federation called BCW when I began this series, so I am obviously unaffiliated with them as well. This story, and series is fiction. BCW takes place in an alternate universe. It is completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.

Training was over for the day. For the third time, they were gonna risk it. They had again volunteered to lock up and shut off the lights after being the last ones out...

After beginning their wrestling careers in their homeland of Sydney, Australia, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce had signed with BCW, and were beginning their second month training at BCW's Developmental Hub in Atlanta. New trainees were at the highly advanced training facility for anywhere from 8-12 hours a day, to work out, and hone their skills, to be ready to be called up to the main roster. In the past year, the BCW roster had already had a few exciting debuts in the Women's Division, including Eva Marie, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, and Sonya Deville. Billie and Peyton were hungry to be among the next.

Billie and Peyton were working on overcoming another challenge besides the ultra-rigorous training- hiding the fact that they were in a serious relationship... with each other. In public, the Aussies were obviously great friends, and clearly had a closer bond than most pairs of wrestlers who weren't blood relatives.

In private, it was deeper than that. Yes, they had been "friends" for a long time, they had known each other for several years. The first time they "experimented" with each other, Peyton was just 19, and Billie was 22. They remained just good friends after that, it would be a few years before the next time they would "bond" like that again. About six years into their friendship, with less than a handful of "encounters," there was a period of a year where neither of them dated anyone else, and they had a conversation that lead them to say the words that they had been apprehensive to say.

...Present day, they were as committed to each other as they were committed to making it to the BCW roster. Upon moving to Atlanta, they were living together for the first time, and only the stress from their training, and pressure of standing out from their peers prevented them from being the happiest they could be.

So, if they were living together, and sharing a bed, what brought them to this point? Why were they about to do this, again, here? Well, for one, even though they had been "together" for over a year, they still couldn't keep their hands off each other. Two, they both enjoyed a challenge, and what couple hasn't needed to spark up their sex life every once in a while, with certain thrills?

They waited. Waited patiently until they knew for sure, no one was in the building anymore. Billie and Peyton were standing in one of the rings in the Hub, leaned back against the ring ropes, looking around for any sign of life.

Peyton heard a noise that she was almost positive was the last coach to leave the building, she turned back to the door. Then she started to duck under the ropes, before she did, Billie grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Here." She whispered.

"No way." Peyton said turning her head. "No."

"Yes." Billie responded.

"In the ring?" Peyton responded.

"Right here. In this very ring." Billie confirmed, and reached down and held both of Peyton's hands tightly.

A couple days into their training period, Billie and Peyton had their first, very brief tryst in the locker room. It wasn't their first encounter in a public place, but it was their first at their place of employment. They were getting changed in the locker room next to each other and started to touch each other in their half-naked states, and their hands only grazed each other's pussies, but quickly stopped, as anyone could've walked in.

The second time was a few weeks later, they had gotten to the Hub really early, and when they got to the locker room and started to change out of their street clothes, began lightly fingering each other, but again, stopped pretty quickly, out of fear of being seen out in the open.

This time, they had planned it out methodically. Yes, they had a perfectly fine bed back at their apartment. Yes, they could get fired if they got caught. But, they couldn't control themselves. Here Peyton was, turning back towards Billie, resting her back against the ropes, and allowing Billie to bring herself in to kiss her.

The two kissed in the ring, Billie slowly backing Peyton's feet closer to the apron. They were both still tired from training, but somehow still had plenty of adrenaline left, a high sex drive will do that. Peyton rested her arms against the ropes, steadying herself while Billie clutched Peyton's cheeks. As they continued to make out, Peyton slid her sweat covered arms along the ropes, inching closer to the corner.

Billie moved to her right as Peyton moved to her left. They were able to keep their tongues intertwined as they moved laterally. They stopped at the ringpost, Peyton broke the kiss, and sat down on the middle turnbuckle. Billie backed away a few steps as Peyton adjusted.

The slimmer brunette grabbed onto the top rope on either side of the top turnbuckle. She lifted her feet up and rested them on the bottom ropes. When she did, she moved her feet away from each other on their respective rope, in a way to sort of present her lower half to Billie, awaiting her on the middle turnbuckle.

The darker-haired brunette smiled at this creative way Peyton spread her legs for her. Billie looked down, then up, and around, still wondering if anyone could see them. These were the last few moments where if anyone did walk in, what they were doing could pass for still practicing a move or counter to one.

She just couldn't resist how sexy Peyton looked, the way she was smiling at Billie, with her shorts in the center of Billie's line of vision. Billie got on her knees and crept closer. "Come here." Peyton called.

'How quick did they want to be?' 'What could they get away with?' 'Would they get fired if they got caught?'- All questions they asked each other this morning, but as soon as Billie's fingers gripped the waistband of Peyton's dark blue training shorts, those anxious thoughts went away. Peyton raised her waist just a half an inch off the padding to allow Billie to lower her ring shorts, down to her ankles. Neither woman wanted an article of clothing belonging to the other to be too far removed, just in case.

Once Peyton's shorts were lowered, Billie swiftly moved to Peyton's panties. Peyton and Billie were both wearing plain black pairs of panties underneath their shorts that were pretty easy to train in. Taking some control, Billie gripped Peyton's upper legs and moved them back a bit on the turnbuckle. She gave herself enough room to get right up in front of her pussy, and rest her chin on the turnbuckle.

Billie got a whiff of a familiar scent. "Gosh, are you always this wet when we're training?" She teased.

"No, just when I know you and I are gonna be a bit naughty afterwards." Peyton retorted. She really hoped that she wasn't showing any signs of being overly turned on when she was grappling someone that wasn't her girlfriend today, hoping they wouldn't be too put off if they had, or would they be too focused to even notice.

While Billie still occasionally, cautiously looked around the gym, Peyton closed her eyes, she felt Billie lower her panties, and lick her entrance, as she had many times before. Normally Billie and Peyton would build each other up more before one would go down on the other, but they weren't in the privacy of their own home. Plus, spending the whole day thinking about doing this WAS the buildup, so it wasn't too much of a re-adjustment for Peyton as Billie's tongue fully entered her so soon after taking her panties off. "Yes," Billie whispered, "So naughty." Then went back to Peyton's pink pussy lips.

"Oh." Peyton called as Billie began eating her out. They were really doing it.. In a ring that hundreds of people trained in, on a ring post that thousands of aerial moves have been practiced off of. Peyton and Billie were using the space as their own not-so-private private space. Billie parted her straight black hair so it hung to her right on the middle rope, underneath Peyton's left arm. Peyton's hands gripped the ropes tighter.

Billie gripped Peyton's thighs as she ate her girlfriend's pussy out. She wished she could see how beautifully Peyton's round, naked butt stuck out in between the two ropes. She gave a couple light slap's to her girlfriend's ass, which were not nearly as stiff as some of the strikes they had to take from the female coaches.

Peyton kept her balance, but her arms were getting tired. She knew she couldn't grip the ropes in this position for much longer, but she was enjoying Billie's tongue so much. Her right arm slipped a few times, and re-gripped, but the few times her left hand let go, she let it rest in Billie's black hair as Billie's tongue got inside her.

"Uhhhhh Yes." Peyton moaned. She could feel a bit of wetness seep onto the turnbuckle, knowing that tomorrow, people would be unknowingly touching her crusted-over fluids on a later date. But she didn't consider that, not now. What she did consider, was that it was right about now for it to be her girlfriend's turn.

Billie and Peyton usually liked to work each other up to an even playing field in terms of not making one cum too much earlier than the other, so Peyton tapped Billie on the head and Billie removed her tongue from Peyton's juicy wet pussy. Peyton hopped off the turnbuckle, gripped Billie's hands trying to get her to massage her triceps, to which Billie obliged.

As Billie rubbed Peyton's upper arms, Peyton had her turn around. Peyton awkwardly stepped 180 degrees around with her shorts and panties still at her ankles. Peyton kissed Billie, getting a brief taste of her own pussy, before trying to get Billie in the position she was just in.

It took a few seconds, but Billie got into a position that almost mirrored Peyton's, until she found it a bit more comfortable to grip the middle ropes next to her waist. Maybe she didn't look as sexy as Peyton did with her arms sprawled out, but Peyton didn't think so. Once Billie was seated comfortably on the second turnbuckle, Peyton got on her knees just as Billie did, and crawled right up to Billie's pussy, just as she did.

Billie lifted her feet up to the bottom rope, and while she couldn't spread her legs as wide as Peyton did, Peyton's head had more than enough room to get in between Billie's legs and the top and middle turnbuckle. Peyton reached up, she quickly lowered Billie's black ring shorts. She almost took them all the way off, but then remembered the not-completely-naked state she was in, and stopped short of Billie's ankles.

Peyton looked at Billie and laughed, and then when she reached for Billie's black panties, she'd do a better job at remembering. First, Peyton lightly traced the outer fabric of Billie's panties in front of her pussy with her four fingers, moving up and down before lowering them to expose the real thing.

The turnbuckle hosted Peyton's chin as she slid her tongue into her girlfriend's pussy. Billie's hands still gripped the middle ropes as Peyton tried to spread her legs just a bit further apart for a bit easier access. Once she did, Peyton held Billie's hands in hers as she started to eat out her girlfriend.

"Uhhhhhh." Billie started to moan as Peyton licked her. Billie looked down at Peyton, she had seen her go down on her so many times, but never in the setting of the one thing that they bonded over, the one passion they'd shared for years. This could be a slip-up that could cost them their dream job, but Billie and Peyton's brains both turned those worrysome thoughts off. They were each lost in the giving and receiving of the oral pleasure to their lovers.

Due to the somewhat different positioning they were in, Peyton had to nod her head up and down a bit to make sure she kept her tongue inside Billie. The straighter-haired brunette wanted to inch her waist towards Peyton, but didn't want to take away any room she needed. She thought Peyton looked so hot, and extra cum-hungry with the extra vertical movements her head was making.

Billie was getting more and more into it, she could feel herself starting to slip off the turnbuckle, trying not to shake too much, to not lose her balance. "UHHH!" Billie moaned as Peyton grabbed Billie's thighs firmly, trying to keep her in place. She knew when she was in Billie's place, it was hard to stay firmly in place, but that was partly what made this escapade so fun.

Peyton's tongue was pretty skillful, especially at this point, so Billie was impressed that her girlfriend was able to keep it firmly inside, and licking her pussy pretty swiftly in the position they were in. Billie's feet slipped off the bottom rope and kept them on the mat, now sort of half-standing. It pushed Peyton's face away, and Peyton went back in, but not for too much longer..

Billie and Peyton really liked to make each other wait, to build each other up so they could have as many shared orgasms as they could. So when Peyton was on the ringpost, Billie knew when to stop, and when Billie's ass was on the middle turnbuckle, Peyton knew the right time to stop. Teasing each other was a turn-on for both, and Peyton stood up, and kissed Billie, but semi-forcefully kept Billie in the same place.

Peyton slightly lowered her tank top and her sports bra, but not all the way, still covering more than half of her rack. She pulled her shorts and panties back up, so she could step outside the ring without stumbling over. "Stay right there." Peyton whispered.

Why, Billie wondered, did her girlfriend step outside of the ring. She stayed where she was, sitting with her bare ass on the middle turnbuckle, her pussy starting to throb from the work Peyton had done so far, and from knowing she had done work on Peyton.

Peyton stood upright behind the ropes, next to the ringpost. She caressed Billie from behind her, reaching between the ropes to touch her girlfriend's stomach, around to her back, then back around to her chest. Then she let go, grabbed the ropes, and stepped on. Billie could sense Peyton ascending to the top turnbuckle. "Grab my leg." Peyton called down. Billie reached up and held on to Peyton's left leg, as her right leg crossed the ring post, and planted her left foot on the ropes.

Then Peyton got down, carefully kneeling on the top turnbuckle. She again lowered her gym shorts and panties down to her ankles, and her bare pussy was right behind Billie's head. "Grab the other foot babe." Peyton instructed.

The more flexible one of the relationship, Peyton showed off by climbing over Billie's head, and with Billie's arms wrapped around Peyton's shins, Peyton slowly bent down, and when Billie's grip loosened just a bit, rolled her legs to aid her. Peyton ended up fully upside down, her legs securely in between Billie's arms and the ropes, her ass facing the rest of the ring, her pussy back in front of Billie's face, and her face trying to get close enough to Billie's pussy.

It took a few more adjustments, but soon the pair got themselves in a most unique 69 position. Billie needed to secure Peyton's weight, but since she was (semi)-comfortably seated on the middle turnbuckle, was able to focus on holding her in place. Peyton, needing to use the ropes for leverage, swung her head towards Billie's pussy, and finally was able to get her lips back onto Billie's pussy lips.

Billie wished she could've used her own hands to help Peyton close the distance she needed to get her tongue back inside Billie, but her arms were a bit pre-occupied. However, Billie's mouth didn't need any assistance to get back to Peyton's pussy, so she was more than happy to resume eating her girlfriend out while Peyton looked for the right angle to lick Billie's pussy.

It was making it just a bit more difficult- the blood rushing to her head while her pussy was being licked made it difficult for Peyton to find her tongue's way back into Billie, but this was the kind of challenge they wanted, on top of the challenge of doing this without being caught. In fact, it made Billie made it even harder for Peyton, licking her pussy a bit faster, having no trouble at all accessing her walls.

"UHH!" Peyton moaned, just as she was able to land her tongue right above the tip of Billie's clit. A bit frustrated, she now had to start over. She had never had to go down on someone upside-down before and it was throwing her equilibrium off, but this position was her idea, so she wanted to keep going for it. Either way, it was still hot having Billie lick her pussy while Peyton's body pressed her against the turnbuckle. Once Peyton's tongue finally made contact with Billie's entrance, it made this thrilling, yet oh-so-risky experience worth it.

It turned out that Peyton needed to grip the turnbuckle right below Billie's ass instead of any part of Billie's body, to keep her tongue on Billie. The two Aussies could now 69, like they, or probably anybody, never had before. Peyton's head started to feel a bit fuzzy, so her licks were slower than Billie's and Billie's could get her tongue further inside Peyton, but they both kept at it.

They continued to have the occasional flash of worry about someone re-entering the Hub, but there had been a few minutes before they heard any sound that resembled a door opening. "MMMMMmmmmMMMM" They both moaned as they both licked each other's pussies.

After a few minutes, there was one moment of Billie's arms starting to lose grip on Peyton's legs, but she re-tightened them, not even considering stopping. If both women got into a position, especially one as unique as this, where they could be inside the other at the same time, it was hard for either to let go.

Peyton gripped hard at the turnbuckle supporting Billie's ass. She tried to press herself closer to Billie's waist, since Billie couldn't press her herself. She could tell that Billie's tongue was deeper inside her than her own, but Billie really didn't need Peyton to compensate, she was more than fine.

It was certainly much easier for Billie to lick an upside-down pussy than for Peyton to eat Billie's pussy whilst upside-down, so Billie could feel Peyton's body start to shake a bit more. She could feel the two of their weights wobble the ring ropes more as they continued to lick each other.

"MMM," Peyton moaned. Her reaction's to Peyton's tongue made her head briefly slip out and hit itself against the turnbuckle. Now she had to find her way inside Billie again. She did, much quicker, but still struggled to get a good rhythm inside Billie.

"MMMGGGH!" Billie moaned as she tongued her inverted girlfriend. She tried to tongue-fuck her, before noticing that once her movement increased, her arms started to slip again. She went back to just licking Peyton's inner walls, extracting a small drop of wetness from Peyton's pussy that she felt drip down her stomach and underneath her shirt.

Peyton could tell she was quite a bit wetter than Billie at this point, which drove her to want to lick Billie faster. She still couldn't get the perfect balance going, and moving her head faster against Billie's pussy wasn't quite the best fix.

She slowed down, but since Billie was doing more for Peyton, she couldn't bear to feel her girlfriend that much further away from cumming as she was. So Peyton gripped the turnbuckle with one hand and Billie's lower back with the other. She was able to bring her head a bit closer to Billie's pussy, but she immediately felt fogginess in her head.