BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peyton powered through it though, finding the fastest pace she had gotten to so far inside Billie. "MMMMMM!" Peyton moaned as she was able to flutter her tongue inside Billie. "MMMmMMMM! Oooooh!..." *thump*...

...Peyton's legs were too sweaty, her licks to quick inside Billie. Billie's arms finally gave out. When they did, Peyton anticipated a fall, and fell backwards on her butt. All the time they've spent practicing taking bumps in the ring paid off here, and Peyton just more dizzy than hurt, holding her head as she landed sitting up facing the rest of the ring.

"You good?" Billie asked.

"Yeah." Peyton said with a smile.

"Let's try another way?" Billie asked, wondering how much longer they wanted to explore this newfound kink of theirs.

Peyton nodded, she was still woozy from being upside-down while also feeling how close she was to cumming.

"I don't know if this is gonna work either but..." Peyton said. With her panties still at her ankles, she walked down to the midpoint between the two turnbuckles. Billie turned around and Peyton seductively looked at Billie. She sat her bare ass on the middle rope, turned 90 degrees, and slid her legs through the top two ropes. She planted her left foot on the middle rope, and Billie got a great view of Peyton's now aching pussy, before Peyton's right leg obstructed it.

Peyton turned another 90 degrees, so her back was now to Billie. Billie watched inquisitively as Peyton outstretched her sweating arms on the top rope, and motioned for Billie to approach her.

The wavier-haired Aussie lifted her feet so her body was evenly balanced on the ring ropes. Billie walked to the apron and ducked under the ropes.

"...No I don't think it is, but..." Billie walked along the hardest part of the ring towards Peyton. Peyton tried to support Billie as she climbed onto the bottom rope, but couldn't really help out, or she'd lose her grip on the ropes. Billie climbed up to the top rope, Peyton had to strain her arms a bit to prevent them both from falling off.

Now Billie had to perform a really tough balancing act, like a squirrel on an electrical wire. Both of her knees were on the top rope, she quickly grabbed at Peyton's shoulder, and Peyton carefully put her arm around Billie's leg. Now more pressure was put on Peyton's feet and ass, supporting her as Billie climbed over Peyton's head and Peyton grabbed Billie's left leg with her right arm. Peyton held on tight to Billie's thighs, and it was Billie's turn to be upside-down, and carefully lowered her head to Peyton's lower region.

Immediately, Billie could experience how uncomfortable Peyton must have been. Though it was a bit more difficult to navigate positioning for Peyton, having to be in between the two ropes in the corner, whereas Billie didn't have to feel as packed in. On the other hand, Billie's body had far less of a base supporting her, and it was at first difficult for Peyton to hold her up.

Eventually, Billie bent her stomach forward enough to access Peyton's pussy. Although Billie was a bit bigger than Peyton, Peyton still found the strength to bring Billie's pussy towards her, and finally get back to going down on her girlfriend, in a very unorthodox way. She had to lick Billie's pussy while trying to balance them both on the middle rope.

Billie gripped the middle rope on both sides of Peyton's legs and inched her head closer to Peyton's pussy. Once her tongue locked on to her clit, the duo were finally locked in a 69 again. Again, very unique, and very risky. "MMMM!" Peyton began to moan into Billie's pussy as she still struggled to find the rhythm inside her.

Their passion for both wresting and for each other merged as Peyton leaned further back on the top rope as she tried to help Billie secure her legs. They were quite proud of themselves for being able to hold this for as long as they did. They didn't know that they'd use the ring like this per se when they decided they'd use the Developmental Hub as their sexual playground, but it absolutely made it more fun.

Any time Peyton was able to hold her balance, it gave her the ability to focus more on Billie's pussy. She knew, from just a few minutes ago, that it was tougher for Billie to eat Peyton's pussy upside-down, so Peyton didn't quite lick her as fast as she could, as to not make Billie cum so much sooner than her.

Billie was trying, but failing to stop her head from swinging out, and away from Peyton's pussy every time her tongue got a good rhythm going. She moved one hand to Peyton's thigh, keeping her left hand on the ropes, but it wasn't helping much. She could only merely suck on Peyton's pussy lips, which wasn't quite enough, especially considering Peyton's tongue was far down inside her.

She kept at it. Eventually, her tongue found Peyton's pussy again. Every time Billie's tongue fluttered inside Peyton, Peyton wobbled a bit on the middle rope. Billie could feel the sweat drip off Peyton's butt and onto the ropes, which made her have to tighten her grip.

"UHH!" Billie moaned, which again caused her to have to remove her head from Peyton's crotch. She moved in again. Whenever Billie broke contact, Peyton lightened up her tongue inside Billie. Their tongues met each other's insides again.

For a minute it was finally working. Their dangerously impressive dual tongue-fucking finally became fun for the both of them. Billie's thighs rested against Peyton's perfectly spherical tits, now fully uncovered by her sports bra, the sweat from the two mixing together, as the two got warmer. Peyton's longer legs might have made this a better arrangement, with Billie upside-down, as Billie seemed to finally be handling it well, not showing any signs of slipp-

Until she finally did. Peyton's butt slipped off the middle rope, leaving Peyton's waist hanging, and moving so that now her thighs were being barely supported by the middle rope. The sudden movements caused Peyton's arms to give out. Billie fell backwards and landed on her butt on the floor. Luckily, as she fell, her head missed hitting the edge of the canvas, which is the hardest part of the ring. Her head was close to the apron looking up at Peyton, who was quite stuck in between the ropes, and it took her a few moments to get out.

She decided to just back bump onto her ass on the apron to free her limbs. Then she rolled under the bottom rope and stepped onto the floor. Billie was a bit more out of breath than Peyton, and Peyton outstretched her hand to help Billie up. Once Billie stood up, they looked into each other's eyes. Obviously what they did was fun, but they both had unfinished business.

"Let's grab our ring gear, but, we'll still... finish off here." Peyton suggested.

"OK." Billie said, semi-relieved they wouldn't have any more feats of uber-athleticism. Billie's panties were still below her ankles, and she pulled them back up, before collecting the rest of her clothes. She knew she wouldn't be wearing them for long. Billie now had her panties and sports bra on, while Peyton was almost fully nude, wearing just her panties as she picked up her clothes.

The two booked it towards the locker room. They held their clothes up against their bodies, as one final precaution. Now if anyone came in, they might smell what might have been going on, but at least they wouldn't be visibly caught in the act.

As soon as Billie opened the door, and Peyton followed her inside, they threw their clothes on the floor. No more panties around their ankles, no sports bras covering more than half their tits, fully naked as they speed-walked through the locker room towards the showers. They walked quickly, each of their bodies internally flaming with anticipation, they had both gotten each other close to cumming, out in the ring, but hadn't gotten there. Billie was a half-step ahead of Peyton. They got to the rows of showers and Billie reached back for Peyton's hand, she lead her inside, Peyton closed a curtain behind her and Billie turned the water on.

The two Aussies had shared dozens of showers together, even a few before they were girlfriend and girlfriend, but this was the first time they'd step under one at their place of employment. Each shower stall had entire walls as separators, and Billie pushed Peyton back, somewhat hard against the wall and kissed her.

Peyton felt an initial chill when she stood away from the water, while Billie was, but the heat between their two bodies would somewhat compensate. The two made out again, the two already softly moaning into each other's mouths. Peyton gripped Billie's dempening black hair underneath the water as they embraced. Peyton took some control and moved the two a step back so she could get some of the spray.

They stood so the water came down and hit both their legs, intertwined as they continued to feel as much of the others' wet bodies as they could. Billie ran her hands through Peyton's black hair, looking into her sultry eyes. They had the same shade of black hair, as they both began to dampen. Their breasts collided and smoothly glided across each other, their nipples digging into the other's. They each had a great pair of tits, Billie's chest a bit more ample than Peyton's, but they each loved groping the other's as they kissed.

"Uuuh" Peyton softly cooed when she removed her mouth. She was pretty close to cumming, even without one touching the other's pussies. Billie's presence had a way of making Peyton's lower half vibrate without anything touching it, so when Billie moved two of her fingers into Peyton's pussy, she could just make the other Aussie just melt.

"Babe." Billie said upon putting her index and middle finger into Peyton's pussy. "Fuck you're horny." She could easily tell how wet Peyton was, her fingers not confusing it with the water from the shower. She could tell Peyton was really turned on by their public sex act, and Billie would be quick to admit, she was too.

Peyton mirrored Billie and reached down, and upward.. "Oh.. and you're not?!" Peyton said with a smile. Then she took her two fingers and went to work on Billie's pussy. Maybe Peyton was just a bit wetter than Billie, but yeah, the risk they took turned Billie on just as much, and Peyton moved her fingers inside Billie at a quicker rate than Billie's fingers inside Peyton.

"Uhhhh!" Billie moaned. She would absolutely take advantage of the fact that now they were truly in private, and maybe she held back her sounds a bit when they were balanced on that ring, but here, Billie would be heard well over the sound of the running water.

Each woman rode the other's fingers. They mimicked the other, gyrating their hips on the other's fingers. Their stomachs would get close together, their tits would get further apart, and vice versa. By now, they knew how to tease the other when they wanted, and how to get the other to cum when the other one needed. While they had wanted to leave their essence all over that ring outside, they decided just to leave a small portion of it, and to let it all out here, where there'd be less of an imprint.

Someone could've seen a stain on the mat, or the ropes, or on the floor below the ring, but here, no one would know that two developmental trainees were fingering each other underneath the shower. "UHHHH!" Peyton moaned, the closer she got to cumming, the slower her hand movements would get.

Peyton rested her head on one of Billie's tits, knowing she had that control over her body down so well. Billie had just a bit more sexual stamina than Peyton, so she could keep her head upright, and keep the same rhythm steady inside Peyton's pussy and on her g-spot. Peyton tried not to press her head too hard against Billie's big tits, just rest there as she tried to put as much focus as she could inside Billie's pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" Peyton moaned

"OHHHH! YES! Peyton, FUUUUUCK!" Billie moaned, even louder.

Their screams filled the shower stall as they finger-banged each other, their movements on the other's fingers grew more violent as the series of false starts earlier made their bodies need this release, and badly. Peyton rested her other hand against Billie's well-toned stomach moving it closer to where her right hand was working Billie over.

Peyton's left knee, and Billie's right knee shook against each other as both women came, they released on each other almost at the same time. Peyton lifted her head up and looked at her lover in the eye. Billie could see the water run down Peyton's back and ran her fingers, which the water quickly washed Peyton's cum off of, through Peyton's black hair, the water straightening the light waves she had before stepping into the shower. They looked directly into each other's eyes as they both came down from their orgasms.

Billie gripped Peyton by her arms and turned the two of them around again. She again pressed Peyton against the left wall of the stall with the spray hitting Billie's backside. The two shared another steamy kiss underneath the water, before Billie sunk her head down. She groped her girlfriend's tits, and sucked on Peyton's hardened nipples for a few moments. Billie's bigger tits pressed against Peyton's chest as she sucked Peyton's breasts.

Then, Billie put each of her hands on Peyton's large breasts, and crouched down, so her face was at Peyton's pussy. Billie's tongue would soon find Peyton's pussy, still wet from a fresh orgasm, and Billie inserted her tongue inside Peyton, hoping to get her to another one.

It was a lot easier licking Peyton when Billie was not upside-down, and Billie took advantage of how much easier it was, getting her tongue pretty deep into Peyton's pussy. Peyton gripped a good amount of Billie's jet black hair as her girlfriend ate her out, the water hitting her hand as she tried to press Billie's head against her waist as closely as she could.

"UHHH!" Peyton moaned. Billie kept her hands at Peyton's tits, squeezing and playing with her girlfriend's awesome rack as she ate her juicy pussy. Billie stayed crouched down, and balanced herself on her feet, as it would've been too hard on her knees digging into the shower floor. Billie might have had a bigger pair of breasts than Peyton, but God she loved toying and occasionally slapping Peyton's when they had sex. Billie paid attention to three erotic zones of Peyton, and it felt great for her.

After continuing to play with, and play-slap Peyton's boobs, Billie eventually moved her hands down to Peyton's thighs, getting a better grip as she got closer to making Peyton cum for the second time. Peyton inched her ass off the wall, her back slightly arching as she rode Billie's face. Billie's skillful tongue splashed through the water dripping from Peyton's chest down to her stomach, and down to her pussy. Billie occasionally removed her tongue to spit some of the water out, before going back in for several more tastes of Peyton's much tastier liquid.

With Peyton's ass no longer pressed against the wall, Billie took her right hand and squeezed Peyton's left asscheek, holding on to it tight. Then she inched her hand along Peyton's round asscheek towards the opposite side of where her head was. She gripped Peyton's butt a few times, each time moving her fingers closer to Peyton's asshole. Once her hand got there, she inserted just her pinky into Peyton's tight back passage.

"OHHHHHHH! Fuuuuuck! Billiieeeeee!" Peyton squealed in surprise, Billie now had something in each of her most precious holes, her tongue in her pussy and a finger in her ass. Peyton bucked harder on Billie's face as Billie tongue-fucked her pussy while fingering her asshole. Billie's pinky worked at about one-quarter the pace of her tongue, but soon switched out her pinky for her index finger, which she could work in and out of Peyton's butt faster.

"MMMMMM!!" Billie moaned into Peyton's pussy. Peyton's moans were so loud that it often compelled Billie to echo her, give even more vibrating sensations into Peyton's whole body. "MmmmmMMMMmm."

The extra stimulation inside Peyton's ass was more than enough for Billie to make Peyton cum again, and cum pretty quickly again. Peyton shook against Billie's face, and when her body movements grew too quick, Billie removed her head out from Peyton's waist to avoid any injury.

"Uhhhhhh." Peyton's breath was heavy. Billie rose up to look into Peyton's eyes after making her cum again. Billie slapped Peyton's ass hard with the hand she had just fingered her asshole with. They kissed again, again their tits converging as they moved so they could both share a kiss underneath the running water.

Peyton broke off the kiss so she could return the favor to Billie as hastily as possible. Peyton first ducked her head underneath the spray, trying to bring her back, and refocus. She slowly backed Billie towards the left wall of the shower. She pressed Billie against the wall, rested her left hand against Billie's cheek, and with little warning, inserted four fingers into Billie's sopping wet pussy, with very little time in between each digit going in.

"OHHHHHH- *MMMMMMMMGGGH*" Billie's moans were quickly silenced. Peyton knew she was loud, but Billie could always best Peyton by a few decibels without even trying. That's why Peyton kept her left hand so close to Billie's mouth, because she knew she wanted to toy with her girlfriend by muffling her pleasurable sounds.

Once Peyton removed her left hand from Billie's mouth, she was greeted by an almost-deafening, but all too familiar scream from Billie, as Peyton wiggled and twisted her fingers inside Billie. "UUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!" The powerful moans from Billie chased Peyton's head down to Billie's waist. Peyton got a better look at her skillful fingers inside Billie's pussy. She fingered Billie, trying to stretch her out, and prepare it for her tongue.

They could still surprise each other at times, and Peyton going right into it with four fingers was one way. Peyton soon extracted her right hand and sucked on each finger, tasting Billie's sweet juices. These two lovers were so in sync, that Peyton could tell how close Billie was to cumming, just from tasting her pussy. Peyton replaced her fingers with her tongue, and was quick to meet Billie's pussy with the same quickness and fervor Billie did.

Again, they were on the same page with them having built each other up enough out in the ring to not need to build each other up in the shower, so Peyton wasted little time fluttering her tongue against Billie's clit with incredible speed. Billie looked down and made eye contact with her lover as she ate her out. She watched the water cascade against Peyton's gorgeous round ass.

Peyton was on her knees, her hands gripping Billie's strong thighs as she started to thrust her tongue in and out of Billie. Peyton was a few years younger than Billie, but once Peyton embraced her lesbian side, she was very quick to learn just how to please the woman she had pleased more than anyone, and, over the past few years, even more than herself.

"FUUUUUUUCK Pey. Fuuuucking eat me. Don't stop!" Not only was Billie louder than Peyton, she'd also curse more than Peyton when they fucked, and threw more direction to her. "UHHHHHH! YEAAAHHH!" Many people have found Billie's voice grating, but to Peyton, it was musical. There was nothing more audibly pleasing than hearing her girlfriend scream in pleasure, moaning her name.

Billie found herself rocking against Peyton's tongue. Her ass started to bounce against the dripping wet shower wall as she rode out Peyton's tongue-fucking. Peyton could hear Billie's ass slap against the wall. Billie wound up being pretty pleased with how this dangerous experiment played out. They didn't get caught having sex in the Developmental Hub ring, and they would still make each other cum in the building, albeit not in the ring.

Peyton liked to occasionally shake her head against Billie, almost like a pornstar would do to embellish their eating of their co-star's pussy. But in Peyton's case, every movement was authentic, Billie had gotten her to be an actual lesbian, and one that only wanted to belong to Billie. And Billie only wanted to belong to Peyton, as she got close to cumming, knowing she wouldn't need to cum on anyone else's.