BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUHHHH YES! FUUUUCK!" Billie placed both her hands on Peyton's head and pressed hard as she bucked against Peyton's face. Billie's hands were so forceful on Peyton's head, that Peyton wound up almost accidentally biting Billie's pussy, but Peyton was able to avoid such a painful accident and her tongue pushed Billie over the edge.

Billie came for what could've been the thousandth time on Peyton's tongue. If she had, then Peyton would have cum a thousand times on Billie's pussy. If someone had been in the shower next to theirs, the walls of the stall would've vibrated.

Once she came though, Billie had a way of quickly quieting down once she came, and would barely omit a sound beyond her heavy breathing after she came. Stunned and overpowered by Peyton's tongue and fingers, Billie slumped down to meet Peyton, who was still on her knees. Peyton watched Billie come down from her orgasm, her stacked tits moving up and down with each breath. Billie came all the way down, her ass touching the floor of the stall, and once she sat down, outstretched her legs to both of Peyton's sides.

Billie scooted towards Peyton, and directed Peyton to move back onto her ass. They moved so they were both underneath the water. The spray hitting both their heads of black hair. Both women, again, incredibly in sync, spread their legs apart and got close to the other. Peyton lifted her lower half and slid her pussy along Billie's right leg, all the way up, over her knee and right up against Billie's pussy. Peyton slipped her left leg underneath Billie's right leg so they could interlock.

They got closer as the water dripped onto both of their heads, down to their tits, and the rest of their bodies. They both hugged each other to bring each other even closer together. The pressure of Billie's hip on top of Peyton's lower leg was a bit tough at first, but Peyton was able to adjust the right side of her body back and forth enough to slightly take away.

Peyton held on to Billie's back as she started to hump Billie's lower half, bring their throbbing pussies together. Billie held onto Peyton's ass, to try to bring her to her harder and harder each time. Each time they brought their pussies together, Peyton would grind hers on Billie's a few times up and down, then bring it back and then up against Billie's again.

They repeated like this for a while. The two beautiful Aussies tribbed underneath the shower, while passionately kiss underneath the water. Billie briefly moved both her hands back up to Peyton's cheeks to romantically kiss her as their pussies continued to meet and stimulate the others'.

Billie and Peyton continued to rock themselves and each other back and forth. The sounds of their pussies clapping together grew louder as they mirrored each other. So many parts of the front of one's body touched the other's. Peyton was gyrating and grinding on Billie's lower half so roughly, that they needed the water from above to soften their entrances.

"UHHHH!" Billie moaned. Her moves were less accented, acting as sort of a base for Peyton, but the two got just enough stimulation from the other.

"Fuuuuck!" Peyton moaned. She watched as Billie's large fake tits bounced each time Peyton's body collided. Her dripping wet chest looked so fucking hot as Peyton's own tits would bump Billie's as they fucked each other. "Yeah! YEAAHHH!"

Billie's hands moved all over Peyton's body, trying to steady her girlfriend as she continued to grind her pussy against hers. She was worried her own waist was putting too much pressure on Peyton's lower leg, but the position was obviously working for both of them. Peyton smiled at Billie when they locked eyes again. Billie silently letting Peyton know she was doing such a great job.

"Oh my Fucking God! Peyton don't stop. DON'T FUCKING STOP!" Billie demanded, her clit getting mild stimulation as it rubbed against Peyton's. Billie's face would occasionally grow more serious and locked-in, as if nothing else in the world mattered but the orgasm she had brewing, and of course, more importantly, Peyton's orgasm. "Peyton, I'm gonna fucking cum again! I'M GONNA CUM, BABE!"

Peyton nodded. "I'm close. I'm close too, babe. You're so fucking hot. GODDD!" Peyton planted her hands on the shower floor to get better leverage. Her arms would get tired pretty quickly, but she'd hold herself for as long as she could, as it gave her easy access for her and Billie to continued their mutual clitoral stimulation.

Billie held onto Peyton's legs, helping Peyton bring her pussy away and back to her own pulsating clit. Their vaginal entrances continued to thrash against each other, and rub against each other. They'd each feel a bit of numbness in their most sensitive areas, but it was counteracted by how good the rest of their soaking wet bodies felt.

Their bodies colliding together could be heard over the sound of the crashing water on the two of them. Of course, each of their incredibly loud shrieks of pleasure could be heard, probably even by someone walking by the Developmental Hub outside. If someone did hear them, they'd just hope whoever was in just assumed someone was practicing taking bumps.

Really though, neither one cared in this moment if someone walked in on them. If someone came in when they were using the ring as their personal fuck-zone, that would've been a problem. But right now, with the two of them locked in an ultra-passionate, beyond hot embrace, they wouldn't give a shit who had a problem with them.

Peyton brought her hands back to Billie's waist and leaned forward. She had to shake her wrists a bit as they got stiff, and that forced her to slow down her movements, but Billie was able to bring them back up to speed. She kept her hands on Peyton's waist so Peyton could keep moving her pussy against Billie's.

"UGGGHHHH!" Peyton moaned, and gasped as she writhed against Billie. Now they weren't having their clits meet- they just kept theirs locked onto each other. Billie had a slightly wider thigh gap, so it easier for Peyton to move her own body around more to make sure every centimeter of their intimate areas were touched and stimulated by the others.

Peyton tried to squeeze Billie's lower half with her waist as hard as she could. The two continued to scissor underneath the water, each trying to get in the best position for these final few moments. Billie lifted her ass off the floor so she could get even more of her lower half intertwined with Peyton's.

"Fuck!" Peyton screamed, "FUCK ME! UHHHHH!

"FUCK ME, Peyton! FUUUCK ME! OOOOHH! FUCK! OH YEAHHH! YEAHHH!" Billie answered back. The two continuing to fuck each other, lustily begging the other to fuck them.

They grinded themselves harder against the other. "Uh! Yeah, you're gonna cum again, babe? Oh fuuuck!"

Billie looked dead into Peyton's eyes and nodded, her thighs shook and quivered well before she actually came. When Billie's orgasm did hit, she uncontrollably thrusted and slammed her pussy against Peyton's. It was harder than necessary, but it certainly sent Peyton over the edge too, as she mirrored Billie's motions, cumming underneath the shower just as hard.

Their pussies ached and stung from the hard contact they had with each other. Billie finally unhooked her legs from Peyton as she took her hands off the floor and leaned back. With what little strength she had left, Billie moved back to the wall of the shower, and Peyton slowly crawled to meet her.

Billie watched the water hit Peyton's ass again, before reaching up and shutting the water off. Peyton slithered onto Peyton's lap again and, as Billie crossed her legs, invited Peyton to sit on her lap. The two kissed again for what felt like the exact amount of time they were in the shower for, even though it was far less.

"Mission accomplished?" Billie finally blurted out, still very out of breath.

"I'd say so." Peyton could barely make out any words. While the two had had nights where they made each other cum more than the three times they just had, it was three orgasms in a pretty short amount of time, partially thanks to the unfamiliarity of the setting they began in.

The two just held each other, their soaking wet bodies not even feeling the urgent need to dry off. They had gone right from training into having sex, expounding so much energy, that they were beyond spent. It was well worth it. They stayed in their embrace, Billie massaged Peyton's thighs as she sat on her, while Peyton rested her hands on Billie's shoulders, before exhaustedly leaning forward and plopping her damp head of hair right on Billie's tits, in a semi-infantile way.

Eventually the two would get up, dry off, put on clothes and go home. They couldn't sleep overnight in the Hub, lest someone would really suspect something, although it was certainly tempting. They continued to hold each other, and Peyton picked her head back up to kiss Billie again. They wouldn't need to do anything else with each other once they got back home.

This was how it had always been- Peyton had made Billie cum three times, Billie made Peyton cum three times, including near-simultaneous orgasms. That was the dynamic their relationship had- equals, balance, taking turns making the other cum, knowing how many times the other had in one session. They also both felt they were too pure to ever want to "dominate" the other. This was how they gave in to the urge to spice up their sex life instead.

They each finally got up and grabbed their towels, they each walked gingerly, almost with a limp towards the change of clothes they brought. Billie would always take a little more time putting her clothes on, knowing that Peyton would want to check her out, in a way reverse-teasing her. Tomorrow they'd be back here, and they would go on like normal. They wouldn't be tempted to have sex back in the locker room or in the ring. They'd just keep it a secret that they had left their mark a few different places in that building...