BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two again struggle to gain control of the other, Peyton finally slithers around Billie and hits a German Suplex. Peyton lowers her arm to lift Billie back up to set up for another move, but Billie reaches up, pulls Peyton to the mat with her, and rolls her up for a cover.

The ref counts: one...two... Peyton kicks out.

Billie's still a bit stunned by the pin attempt by Peyton, and Peyton hits a Fisherman's Suplex. Peyton picks her up again, to go for another Fisherman's Suplex that she can bridge into a pin, but when she locks her arm around her neck, Billie reverses it and pulls Peyton on the ground to cover her. The ref counts: 1... 2... Peyton kicks out at two.

Billie and Peyton both get to their feet again. They'd love for either of them to win this match without hurting the other, but they realized they have to take it to a gear neither of them wanted to take it to yet. They each thought the veterans put a threat of humiliation of whoever lost. Normally, they'd be kind of right, but this time, they really did want to enhance their relationship, and of course, have a front row seat to that enhancing.

They charge each other. Billie goes for a clothesline, Peyton ducks it, and bounces off the ropes. She ducks another clothesline from Billie, hits the opposite ropes. She charges Billie again and lowers her head, hoping to dodge a third clothesline... She's met with a hard boot from Billie instead, and finds herself on the mat.

Her tag partner had out-smarted her here, but Billie closed her eyes when she knew she was gonna connect, not wanting to see Peyton's face by smashed by her foot. Peyton holds her forehead that took the brunt of the impact, and Billie goes to cover. She's too slow, feeling too much concern in the moment, and Peyton kicks out again.

Frustrated by the whole situation, Billie hits an aggressive forearm to her downed partner's head. The crowd lets out some "Ohhhh"s in shock. Billie's last strike Peyton enough to retaliate. With Billie still hovering over her, she knees Billie in the stomach. As Billie clutches her mid-section, Peyton's able to stand back up, she throws in a second knee to Billie's stomach, and with her doubled over, hits a DDT. She goes for the cover. The ref counts- 1...2..., and Billie kicks out!

"And Byron, this match is as even as the Mike Tyson/ Roy Jones Jr. fight that I also had the pleasure of calling." Mauro says on commentary.

"Mauro, these two are the closest of friends, but you can clearly see, they want to win this. It's almost as if they're fighting for something besides just wanting to win." Byron says, on commentary, not realizing how astute he was.

"I agree, Byron. I don't know what that something could be, but this feels more emotional than just two recent callups simply exhibiting what they can do, as they each hit HARD shots to the other's legs." Back in the ring, both Aussies are standing, a leg's length apart, each one striking the other's left quadricep with their hard right-footed kicks.

Billie hits one hard shot to Peyton who briefly clutches her leg, then puts all she can into a kick to Billie's leg. Again, Billie gets one-up on Peyton, retaliating with a roundhouse kick to her head, stunning Peyton, and forcing her to stumble back. Still dazed, and clutching her right cheek, Billie hesitates.

She looks at Peyton with a look of genuine sadness, at both that they had to do this, what they had to do later, what she was about to do...

Billie charges and hits a hard Big Boot to Peyton's unprotected chin. Her girlfriend falls backwards, and Billie drops to the floor. She drapes her right arm over Peyton's shoulders to cover her as softly as she can. The fans and at home viewers can't even see Billie's face, her head turned towards Peyton with her hair covering it.

The ref begins his count- One...Two...Three! "The winner of this match, Billie Kay!" Justin Roberts announces..

Billie stays lying parallel to Peyton, and waits for their music to play before saying "I'm sorry," loud enough for only Peyton to hear. She almost slipped in a 'babe,' but, worried about how hot the ring mics are, withheld. She helps Peyton up, Peyton and the ref raise Billie's hand and as soon as the ref releases her wrist, the two hug in the middle of the ring. The fans clap, as the duo who had been established as heels won much of the Little Rock crowd over. There's a Pay-Per-View buzz in the building for a weekly show.

When they let go, Billie and Peyton lean forward and bring their foreheads against each other. The fans and at home viewers can see the IIconic Duo talking to each other, they see Peyton say something to Billie, and Billie whisper something to Peyton. The exchange was just Peyton saying "I'm proud of you. Hey, I'm proud of you," then Billie whispering, "I love you, no matter what happens..."

That's when the cameras get a look of Peyton's maybe too much more fearful than tearful of a look as she and Billie exit the ring together, their pinkies interlocked. They get to the back and many people backstage applaud them for actually going through with the match.

"Well done." Bischoff said when they walked past. "I really didn't expect you guys to kick the crap out of each other." He nods, and Billie rubs Peyton's legs, a prime target for her own feet a few moments ago.

They get to the locker room, and everyone who was watching the match comes back to greet them, and tell them great match. "You two killed it!" Emma was the first to hug both of them when they got back.

"Thanks," they both echo.

"For real, it looked great on television because of your guys' facial expressions." Emma praised them.

The rest of the women all talk to them about the match, and give them some time to decompress before... reminding them, about what they had agreed to.

A.J. and Paige also had some kind words on their match, as they walk over and sit on opposite sides of the IIconic Duo, before moving on to the next order of business. "So," A.J. begins, "We want to add a little dramatic effect to this-"

Someone had to address it eventually. "After you guys change and pack your bags up- Billie you're gonna ride with Kaitlyn and me, and Paige and Emma are gonna ride in Peyton's car back to our hotel. Then, Paige and Emma will hold Billie in their room, and wait for Kaitlyn and I to escort Peyton. Going for a 'groom not seeing the bride before the wedding'- type vibe, you understand?"

"Yes." Peyton said, finding herself slightly amused, as Billie nods her head.

"Yes. Anticipation, all that. Got it." Billie said. This is really gonna happen. As she walked away from Peyton, Paige, and Emma, she looked back at Peyton. With those last few words A.J. said echoing on Billie's ear, Billie just thought to herself, 'well, you're right about one thing A.J. I am gonna marry that woman one day.'

The next time they see each other, they'll be having sex with, they later gathered, an audience watching them. They didn't even piece that part together until a few minutes ago. Of course.. They'd need to ensure the 'enhancements' were actually used..

**

The pre-agreed upon trios of women get into their cars and head back to the hotel. A.J., Kaitlyn, and Peyton leave a few minutes later, so they don't arrive at the same time, helping keep the separation. As Peyton drives back, the ride starts out pretty quietly, before she breaks the silence herself.

"So... we guessed some of you girls need to... be in the room when Billie and I... y'know." Peyton stammered.

A.J. and Kaitlyn looked at each other. They realized that when they explained the agreement to the Aussies, they might not have said plainly that the stems from the agreement come with as many people not involved getting a front row seat, wishing that they were.

"You know.. Actually, Peyton. A couple months ago, when Sonya debuted, she actually said she preferred not to have anyone watching, so if you and Billie don't want anyone... You can kick us out." A.J. said, but she and Kaitlyn looked at each other and thought the same thing- They couldn't just leave a strap-on and dildo in the room with them, leave, and they'd promise to use it.

"No. I appreciate that. So would Billie, but it's alright." Peyton said. "We haven't done things with an audience before so.. Just, no one get any ideas about jumpin' in."

"Of course not." Kaitlyn said.

"No. Absolutely not." A.J. said. "Billie's in control so if she so happened to need one of us to do anything- one or two times in the past, someone has requested someone watching to help out- but no none of us would even get our hopes up. Trust us. We can control ourselves, hang back, and just observe."

"Yeah, I haven't been a big fan of observers in the past, and.. yeah knowing Billie, I know she'll want me all to herself... This time at least." Peyton said, and grinned, leaving the door open for a possible experimentation with one of their new rostermates.

Peyton completed the drive to the hotel. There was no sign of, Billie, Paige, and Emma, assuming they were already up in Billie and Peyton's room. Peyton, A.J. and Kaitlyn checked in. Peyton got a key for her and Billie's room, but A.J. and Kaitlyn brought her up to A.J.'s for a few minutes, just to keep them waiting a little longer.

As they rode in the elevator, Peyton started to feel nervous. She obviously knew why. She had had sex with Billie hundreds of times, but this time, this night was going to be different. So different, in a couple ways.

They stepped into A.J.'s room, A.J. settled herself for a few minutes, as Peyton went into the bathroom of A.J.'s room. She had to chase away any doubt that she wouldn't look at Billie the same after tonight, that Billie wouldn't look at her the same after she...

Peyton tried to convince herself it would be fun and stepped out. A.J. was seated on the bed, talking to Kaitlyn, and looked at Peyton when she returned. "Look, as we've said." A.J. began, willing to show actually give her an out here, still sympathetic. "You guys, don't actually have to allow us to meddle in your guys' private lives. You can still tell me, us, Emma, if we took things too far."

The Aussie shook her head as A.J. spoke. "I appreciate that. Billie appreciates that, but, we've come this far. We said we'd do it, and now...I guess..." Peyton stood up. "...Let me go give you guys a show!?" It was nice of A.J. to ask, but really, it was too late.

"O.K.." A.J. said and they stood up, she couldn't believe, she of all people, gave two women on the wrong side of the agreement an out.

Peyton followed A.J. and Kaitlyn out of A.J.'s hotel room. Peyton wondered if Paige and Emma gave Billie a similar last-minute opening for a way out too. She didn't think Billie would've taken it if they did, but she did appreciate the offer. She wouldn't have a change of heart. Kaitlyn carried a chair out of A.J.'s room, and A.J. made Peyton carry A.J.'s chair, since she was still a rookie, a rookie who lost an agreement-attached match.

**

No. Back in Billie's room, Paige and Emma hadn't left that possibility open. "Now, remember," Paige began, "You're in control of Peyton, she can do whatever you say, but you may need to yield to one of our directions once or twice here. Other than that, you can forget we're even here."

Billie nodded, she hated hearing Paige use the word "control" like that. This was just a little too complex than she and Peyton had felt necessary through their relationship. They didn't need some sort of power dynamic, as they had already said. They always just needed each other, and each other's bodies to love and make love to. Never needing to be too pushy or too bossy towards the other sexually.

On the other hand, over the past week, Billie had understood why the other women suggested this added component. Billie's heart jumped when she heard the key to their hotel door be inserted..

**

Peyton set down the chair when the three of them arrived at her and Billie's room, room number 1432. She opened the door, and A.J. and Kaitlyn walked in, with Peyton following them. From there, it was business as usual, everyone just watching the sexual stem of the agreement- Paige, A.J., Kaitlyn, and Emma, arranging the chairs and couches in the room, so they could watch. Peyton and Billie watched as they sat down, and looked at the two of them. The whole show was going to be business as usual, at least for them.

It was a bit awkward, but the other women were going to allow them to get started at their own time. Peyton stepped further into the room, closer to Billie. This was something harder than they anticipated- they had never been in a contrived sexual situation like this before, they imagined this is what it was like for pornstars, especially since Paige did just use the word 'direction.' So even as Peyton approached, Billie still looked over at Paige, waiting to see if they had any such direction for them.

"Don't look at us." A.J. said, seeing their hesitation. "Just focus on each other." She and Paige did appreciate the respect they were paying, but really, they just wanted the IIconic Duo to have the liberty to not need to be told when to start.

"How's your head, babe?" Billie asked Peyton. She hadn't seen her in over an hour, and hoped that her hard kicks to her head didn't have too many ill effects.

"Still stings. A little bit." Peyton said, getting even closer to Billie. "It's mostly the last one. Right around here.." Peyton pointed at her chin, and brought it closer to Billie. Then it got silent, until Billie instinctively kissed Peyton's chin, able to tell what she wanted. Billie then planted a trail of a few kisses, up to Peyton's soft awaiting lips. Once the IIconic Duo's mouths met, they didn't need any further pushing from their audience. Peyton appreciated the spur of the moment idea from Billie to have a small bit of dialogue to lead them into it.

A.J. nodded her head as the two brunettes started to make out. She could easily see the spark they had, both out in public, and now, behind closed doors. She remembered the first time she kissed Becky, Sasha, or Asuka, the first time she kissed Alexa, the first time Kaitlyn kissed Alexa, the first time Lita kissed Becky- yes, every grouping that had come from this turned in an incredibly hot performance, life-changing-ly good for some, but it was without this. The visible energy of a pure, loving, lustful connection. Here, she could see the difference almost right away.

She, and the other three, could tell that this was a kiss between two natural, real lovers, with years of history, not something that had come about over the span of a couple of hours. A.J. always considered herself an extremely passionate lover, but watching the way Billie and Peyton caressed each other's arms, necks, or waists as they made out, she knew she couldn't match that with anyone on the roster right now, and realized how she herself could afford to be a bit more... handsy.

They far from shied away from touching each other's ample racks, slowly bringing more of each other's breasts out into the open, before moving their hands to other parts of their sexy bodies. The Aussies' movements felt automatic, but not at all robotic. The others could see how present they were with each other, so focused on the other, touching the other. They weren't quite mirroring each other, but they each moved their hands slowly across each other's bodies. It had been almost two weeks since they last had sex, and they really needed to re-familiarize themselves with one another before they got more intimate.

No, this was a real treat, and a great model for the other four to watch, and take mental notes from. Just the way Billie slowly lowered Peyton onto the bed on her back had a magnetic feel. Billie knelt onto the bed, she laid beside Peyton and the two turned on their sides and kissed again. Billie leading Peyton downward like that was the first act of taking any sort of lead that Billie was supposed to be taking.

They kissed for a long time, they honestly could've just laid there for hours, but the other women were expecting a show, so eventually, Peyton and Billie sat back up. Peyton was wearing a plain white tank top that Billie finally took off for her. Billie immediately reached for her lover's tits, and played with them, still covered by her black bra.

Peyton forced Billie to briefly let go, so she could take Billie's black t-shirt off. They both grabbed again at each other's chests. They both had perfectly round, big pairs of breasts that they both loved to feel and touch. When they kissed again, Billie would unconsciously let her hands rest at the top of Peyton's chest, putting so much focus into her tongue exploring Peyton's mouth, stopping to let her lips connect with Peyton's before releasing them, then going back into her mouth again.

While they kissed, Billie moved her arms down, reaching downward. She unbuttoned the button on Peyton's jeans, and Peyton broke off the kiss, so Billie could remove them. Billie looked down at Peyton's panties, knowing that in a few minutes, she'll be doing something to the part currently covered by them, that she hadn't done before.

"...You're gonna keep staring like you've not seen my vagina a hundred times already, or are you gonna come stick your head in there?" Billie must've been in a daze for too long if Peyton had to say something to snap her out of it.

"Did you forget, Peyton?" Billie replied.

"What?" Peyton questioned.

Billie crawled backward and lowered Peyton's torso. "That I'm in control of you, and I make the rules."

"Atta girl!" A.J. said, proud of Billie for catching on, though they were trying to minimize their commentary.

"Oh yeah? Fixin' to boss me around?" Peyton said, playing along.

"Well," Billie began as she was now laid flat on her stomach at Peyton's legs. "Not right now. Right now, the only thing I want you to do, is nothing." Billie almost whispered that last word as her head moved up Peyton's legs. Peyton outstretched her thick, tan thighs and when Billie's head found her mid-section, reached up and grabbed Peyton's white panties from both ends, and slowly slid them off Peyton. Billie very quickly took her own jeans off, to get herself a little closer to Peyton's almost fully-nude state.

Now in just her bra, Peyton inched her pussy towards Billie's mouth. After Billie took Peyton's panties off, she slowly, methodically kissed Peyton's legs as she moved forward. She would alternate a higher and higher spot on Peyton's left and right legs. This was routine for Billie, and didn't care if how slowly they moved bored the women watching.

Once Billie's forehead found Peyton's stomach, and her mouth found her pussy, she could drown out anyone watching, pretend that they were all alone, that it was just Peyton and her. Billie kissed the outer lips of Peyton's pussy, then kissed them again, and removed her mouth. The third time, she kept her lips on Peyton's pussy and slipped her tongue inside.

"uhhhhhh." Peyton whispered. When Billie's tongue started to swirl inside her pussy, she would sink her body lower on the bed, giving more of herself to her lover. A few months ago, the IIconics were trying to use a wresting ring to eat each other out as uniquely as possible. There was something unique tonight too, and Peyton had a bit more trouble tuning out the faces of the four vets.

Peyton had slightly dyed her hair right before her and Billie got called up. She went from black to a very dark brown, to distinguish herself from Billie's black hair, with some purple tips at the end. Peyton ran her hands through her new-colored hair as her body reacted to the skillful tongue of her super-hot girlfriend.

Within "the agreement," it would be more common that the victor would, and should, be the first one to receive oral. But, then again, this was a very unique attachment to the agreement, and as long as they honored the main stipulation, it didn't really matter. They all watched as Peyton's sexy body writhed above Billie's tongue.