BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie grabbed onto Peyton's legs and moved her forward a bit, so now her whole body was lying on her back. This gave Billie and easier lane to access Peyton's pussy with it closer to being parallel to the bed. Once Peyton was facing straight up, Billie could not only access more of Peyton's pussy with her tongue, but could also dart it in and out.

The lighter-haired Aussie rested one hand on her stomach, and one on the back of Billie's head. Billie didn't need any help, but she allowed Peyton to lightly caress the top of her head, as Billie moved it up and down to tongue-fuck Peyton's pussy. For Peyton, this was another reason why they had never really experimented with toys. Billie's tongue was so good at penetrating her, Peyton was always more than satisfied with her tongue-work. "Fuck, babe." She called out.

Billie looked up at Peyton, watching her tits move up and down as her breathing got heavier. Billie could see a bit of boob sweat on the bottom of Peyton's bra, as she lapped at the currently most wet part of Peyton's body. Occasionally Billie would withdraw her tongue, and kiss and suck on Peyton's clit, aggressively popping her mouth off, before diving back in.

"Oh my God, babe. Fuuuuuuck!" Since it had been a couple weeks since they last had sex, Billie's tongue felt even better after an absence. Nobody before her had ever eaten Peyton's pussy out as well as Billie, her tongue showing slight signs of slowing down as she tongue-fucked Peyton. Billie reached down and lifted Peyton's legs up.

Peyton draped both her legs above Billie's shoulders. The harder Billie licked Peyton, the harder the balls of her feet dug into Billie's back. "MMMMMM!!" Billie mouthed as she tongued Peyton, she could feel herself starting to get wet as well. Normally, Peyton would have long since taken a turn inside Billie's pussy, but again they knew it wasn't a normal night.

"UHHH! UHHHH!" Peyton moaned, and as the Aussie's voice grew louder, and a bit more nasally. The four women watching couldn't wait to hear how much louder she'll scream later on. It wasn't until Billie lifted Peyton's legs up when the other women noticed how great an ass Peyton had. Billie gripped onto both of Peyton's round asscheeks.

As she licked Peyton's pussy, Billie held onto Peyton's left asscheek and inched her right hand closer to the middle of Peyton's body. Peyton knew where Billie's hand was going. One of Billie's signature moves was that once she knew Peyton was close to cumming, she'd stick a pinky in Peyton's asshole, loving penetrating her girlfriend in two ways at once.

When Billie would add a finger inside Peyton's ass, and start fucking her other hole, she would never sacrifice the efforts of her tongue, deep inside Peyton's ass. Peyton's back arched way up, almost making it hard for Billie to lock her tongue inside. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Shiiiiit!"

Billie knew her girlfriend's body so well, that she could tell when she was about three-quarter's of the way towards an orgasm. More often than not, at that point, Billie would accelerate the process, rather than tease her. Billie set Peyton's legs back down right before she came, so she wouldn't thrash too wildly when she did. Billie kept her tongue lodged inside Peyton, feeling a light splash of Peyton's cum.

As she crawled up her girlfriend, still moving semi-wildly below her, Billie kept some of Peyton's cum in her mouth, and lightly dropped some of it down to Peyton's wide open mouth, before lowering her head once it met Peyton's and kissing her again. Peyton would always kiss Billie more aggressively right after she tongue-fucked her to a great orgasm.

While they kissed and shared the taste of Peyton's cum, Peyton reached down and started to lower Billie's black panties, exposing her nice ass up in the air as Billie nestled her leg between both of Peyton's. Once Billie kicked her underwear off, she rose again, and slid her ass across Peyton's stomach, up over her chest, and when she reached her mouth, knelt above Peyton's head.

Peyton spread Billie's legs apart as she squatted down, now sitting on her girlfriend's face, and allowing her pussy to meet Peyton's lips. Peyton slowly ran her hands up and down Billie's thick legs as she slowly licked Billie's outer lips. Billie reached forward and planted a hand on the wall in front of her and behind Peyton's head to balance herself on top of the mouth of Peyton's gorgeous face.

Billie started breathing a little heavier as Peyton traced more and more of her folds. When Peyton nestled more of her tongue inside Billie, she moved her hands up further, and further, up to Billie's chest. She reached back, and undid Billie's navy blue bra, letting it drop to her stomach and tossing it to the floor with her right hand.

When Peyton did strip Billie's final pair of clothing, the four women watching could now see what an incredible, huge, exquisitely circular pair of tits Billie had. They all knew they both had great sets, but even with Peyton's chest still covered, they can tell Billie's was slightly bigger. Paige was particularly impressed- she hadn't seen a pair that nice on one of her roster-mates since... well since the woman sitting to her right.

Paige looked at Kaitlyn, and when Kaitlyn looked back, Paige just mouthed the words, "look at her..." Paige didn't even have to add the word 'tits,' or 'breasts,' or 'boobs,' or whatever other British slang for them was common. Kaitlyn looked back. Yes, she still had the biggest pair on the roster, but when she looked back at Paige, she made sure to convey a look to show that, yeah, she was impressed.

Emma was also a bit taken aback, from seeing someone she had known after just reaching adolescence now supporting an artificially enhanced, but still wonderful set. Of course everyone's bodies physically change over the years since Emma had last seen her and Peyton, but Billie, and Peyton, had both developed pretty nicely, and hadn't even noticed the first few weeks they had been called up. (And Emma would of course say that she as well, had gotten hot since she last saw the IIconic Duo.)

Billie was getting more into the idea that they were supposed to be putting on some sort of performance for the four watching. She began moving her hips a little faster than she normally would, giving them more of her to see move back and forth as she rode Peyton's face. Billie again clasped the wall in front of her. Now that she was arched forward, her tits looked even better hanging down more, and looking even mightier.

Below her, Peyton was adjusting to the faster pace Billie rode her face. Peyton would often feel herself get wet without anything even touching her pussy, just knowing she had an incredibly hot girl who loved her above her, receiving blissful oral pleasure from her. Billie's mouth started to hang open as she put more pressure on her own hands. Billie started to breathe harder through her mouth as Peyton tongued her.

When Peyton's tongue would reach further upwards and deeper into Billie, the darker-haired Aussie would swiftly ball and un-ball a fist, her responses to Peyton being more unconscious.

Billie brushed back most of her black hair that hung down her left shoulder, but let some of it flow off her right shoulder. Getting to see more of her face, the four veterans could see the face of a woman who was getting eaten out right, and enjoying it.

"Uhhhhh." Billie moaned. Peyton tried to bring Billie's waist even closer to her mouth, wanting to showcase how deep she can get her tongue into Billie's walls, wanting to show what it looks like when two actual lesbians get into it, maybe if they made it look hot enough...

...That wasn't gonna happen. As Peyton licked Billie's pussy, Peyton wished her brain could send a message to her already wet pussy, wanting to apologize to her most precious area for what was gonna......

No... Again she wanted to try to get her focus off that until it was time. She doubled her focus into Billie's pussy. Above her, Billie could tell, as her own cunt felt more ferocity coming from Peyton's tongue, seemingly all of a sudden.

"Ohhh!. Gosh, Pey', Fuck me!" Billie moaned, and reacting to Peyton's briefly frantic tongue-fucking. She moved her left hand to her own stomach and slowly moved it to her own clit. Her left hand could sense Peyton's tongue was right below her, calming a bit, but still moving pretty quickly, doing as good a job as ever. She wondered what caused the very sudden uptick in Peyton's licks, but just rode with it, literally and figuratively.

Billie did very, very lightly rub her own clit while Peyton's tongue was inside her. She really didn't need the extra stimulation, but she loved any opportunity to help her and Peyton reach a common goal, and Peyton was getting Billie there pretty rapidly.

"Mmmmm." Peyton moaned into Billie's pussy. She was able to lift her head forward to guide her tongue into Billie without putting too much strain on her neck. Peyton's head rose and sunk over a dozen times, before she stopped, and just kept licking Billie quickly.

Billie moved her left hand off her clit. She moved it up to Peyton's forehead, wanting to stop her from craning her neck too hard, and trying to let her know that she really didn't need to work that hard.

She really, really didn't need to work any harder than she was. Billie's right arm lightly vibrated as she put more pressure on it. A few good licks from Peyton's tongue into her made her slap the wall in front of her a couple more times. "UGHHHHHH! Yes! Babe, you're so fucking amazing. Fuuuuck me- FUuuuck!"

Riding Peyton's face a little quicker, Billie lowered her body a bit, her right arm with it. Her back arched backwards a bit as her upper half was a little closer to Peyton's head. Peyton's tongue was making it harder and harder for Billie to control her movements, to control her body's positioning, but at least she was able to keep her cunt locked on Peyton's mouth.

...A few seconds later, said mouth of Peyton would be fed by juices dripping out of Billie's mouth when she reached her orgasm. Billie gave a few hard bucks on top of Peyton's head, not able to see it taste her for the first time tonight. Billie sometimes worried that her movements wouldn't be too violent, but anyone in the middle of a great orgasm, in a position such as Billie's, would have to accept a few seconds where they couldn't completely protect their lover.

But Billie and Peyton were as tender with each other as they each could be. Once Billie could control her lower half, she got off Peyton's face. She knelt on the bed to the right of Peyton. She looked down at her girlfriend, again both women could tune out the eight engaged eyes on them. Billie lowered her head, and took aim at Peyton's mouth, where she could see a few drops of her own cum underneath Peyton's lower lip.

The little bit of her own cum was swiftly licked off by Billie, who then inserted her tongue in Peyton's mouth. The two made out again, Billie tasting her own pussy, and giving Peyton a little more of hers. Peyton began to raise herself up, the two would occasionally break apart as they repositioned, before interlocking their tongues and soft lips together again.

Soon, Peyton was sitting upright, with her back to the wall, positioning a few pillows on her lower back. Peyton opened up her legs a little bit, Billie crawled over to her. While approaching Peyton, she felt up, and rubbed Peyton's soft, tan legs. Then she re-positioned her legs to interlock with Peyton's.

When Billie got close, Peyton hugged her girlfriend and brought each other's lower halves right up against each other. The two stopped. They had a habit of pausing whatever they were doing with any other parts of their bodies to just gaze at each other. This was the kind of instance where they could really zone out, forget the four women watching, and would really not give a shit if it wasn't as much of a show.

A.J. definitely thought it was. So far, what she was watching was as beautiful as it was "hot," or "sexy." She loved the obvious passion they had for each other. Yes, A.J. loved fucking other women on the roster, watching the other women on the roster get fucked, and compete for the right to do said fucking. But, A.J. would admit that watching her fuck any from the roster's ass, would be juuuust a bit hotter than just what they'd seen so far. The reason was the obvious chemistry they had. A.J. watched Peyton and Billie start to kiss again, their breasts that A.J. was perfectly fine with never having herself, crashing together as Peyton held Billie against her.

The few seconds before they started to kiss again felt like much longer, to both Billie and Peyton, and to the four BCW vets watching. Peyton held her right hand on Billie's right cheek. Billie rested her left hand on Peyton's left cheek. They each lowered their right hands, moved them across the others' stomachs, and stopping at the other's respective cunts.

The Aussies very lightly felt how wet the other's pussy was, they each could sense how much energy they had left. Keeping their right hands on the other's faces, they took their left hands off the other, and gently, softly, started to connect their pussies together.

Each woman's mouths slowly opened as Billie rocked her lower half against Peyton. For as slow as both were moving, they weren't for a lack of sexual intensity. The two just had a way of melding the other's bodies against each other. They knew that both their own, and the other's pussies got just a bit wetter in the minute or so since they took their hands off. They'd break eye contact often, to stare at the other's lovely breasts, or to watch the grinding of each other's hot-...

"Tribbing?! Really?!?!" Peyton and Billie's right hands fell as they looked over. They were so lost in each other, that they weren't sure who said that, despite it coming from the only one in the room with a British accent. "Now it just looks like you two are delaying the inevitable."

Billie and Peyton stayed intertwined but stopped moving. Their first instinct was to look over at Emma, a little taken aback by their interruption. But Emma returned a look as if to say, 'I don't know why you're looking at me.'

"Girls, I'm sorry, I uh..." Emma stuttered, as she was put on the spot. "But this whole thing is meant to... you know, break you girls out of the usual." Peyton and Billie were both slightly surprised, they might've thought Emma would back them up, to tell Paige to fuck off and not rush them, or at least to show a hint of shock at Paige's boldness.

On the other hand, Billie did remember Paige warning her that she may have to "yield to their directions once or twice."

"I mean," Paige began, "It's not that this..." she motioned at the bed and wagged her finger, "isn't hot. It's good shit."

"It's such good shit." A.J. affirmed.

"Yeah, but, it's a long night," Emma began, ".. A long night so far, and we all have a long night ahead of us, especially you two."

"Not that anything you girls have done have, or would put us to sleep," Kaitlyn began, "but yeah, what Emma said. We love that you two are a real couple, are legit, but of all nights, this is one night to shift off whatever cadences you two have." Billie nodded. Peyton nodded too, a second or two after.

Billie turned back to Peyton. She looked into her eyes again. Once they saw that they agreed, Billie wanted to share one last intimate look, because in a few seconds, Peyton would see Billie as she'd never seen her before. As Billie had never seen herself before. She gave Peyton one last kiss on her lips, and climbed off the bed before any of the four watching even asked her to.

A.J. turned around. Paige looked up at Peyton and said, "Peyton, close your eyes, and don't open them until we say so." Peyton nodded. She looking up at the ceiling before closing her eyes. A.J. waited a second to make sure Peyton didn't yet see the retrieval of the item they couldn't believe either of them had ever used.

It felt just a bit strange as Billie stood in front of four women while completely naked with the four of them fully clothed. This was the first time she felt too 'on display,' which was a bit awkward, and Billie stayed completely silent, and felt herself get a bit cold.

A.J. stood up. When Billie looked down, A.J. was holding a black harness in her left hand, and an eight-inch, dark-ish purple dildo, not much thicker than a real cock would've been, but longer than any Billie had had inside her. In A.J.'s right hand, she had a small, travel-sized bottle of lubricant. Billie stared at the toy, she started to fear for Peyton, but these four had her convinced that she absolutely wouldn't need to be...

"O.K.. I'll help you since you apparently need." Billie was in another daze, A.J.'s words snapped her out of it. A.J. tried to hand the harness off to Billie but since Billie kept looking at it and not moving, A.J. got impatient and knelt down, before she did, she turned to Peyton and said, "don't worry, I won't get handsy with your girl." She could see Peyton just nod, sensing A.J.'s voice travel to her direction.

"This part will be easy." A.J. assured her. "Left foot." Billie raised her left leg. A.J. slid the harness on the floor of the room, and Billie stepped in.

"Right." A.J. laughed, this felt like a parent needing to dress their child, but after all, Billie's usage of a strap-on was still in its pre-infancy.

"I think I got it from here." Billie whispered. A.J. nodded and watched Billie adjust it. She assumed A.J. was the last one to wear it because she had to widen the straps a little bit to secure it. She felt her waist now clutched by the band, the straps secure but not too tight around her thighs, then she looked down. It was a bit uncomfortable having a woman that wasn't her lover at her knees with only one of them wearing any clothes.

The last thing that was missing was the attachment, which again, A.J. offered to help her with. She promised Peyton that she'd be careful with her girlfriend, so she made sure to secure the toy without making any... intimate contact with Billie.

Once she secured it, A.J. rose again, and tossed the small bottle of lube onto the bed for Billie to use. Even though A.J. had stood up, she couldn't help but keep her focus.. downward. 'Fuuck,' A.J. thought, she would love to get some time to suck on Billie's great tits, and then fuck them off her. Now A.J. was the one in a daze. Billie could tell, but it was perfectly excusable as she was stark naked and someone fully clothed was right in front of her.

Nonetheless, A.J. looked back, even though she knew Billie caught her staring. A.J. looked at Peyton, still obediently covering her eyes on the bed. 'God damn,' A.J. thought again, she would also love to get her face in between Peyton's boobs. She appreciated how well the Australian additions to the BCW roster were put together. Yes, A.J. knew that Billie knew that A.J. just ogled both of their naked bodies. But she wasn't gonna apologize. It was, in part, her show.

A.J. loved every new addition, enough want to integrate them into their agreement as quickly, and creatively as possible, as if they were all shiny-new-toys she, and admittedly, much of the rest of the roster, couldn't wait to play with. This was the right time to let them just play with each other.

Finally A.J. backed away, and sat back down. The rest, she trusted Billie to do on her own. Billie paused and looked down. She saw herself... doubt started to creep in. Sure they had used toys on each other, but Billie just thought she looked so different actually wearing one. She hoped that Peyton wouldn't be turned off without looking at Billie's pretty pussy..

The four vets sensed Billie's obvious hesitation. The chills Billie got when she walked over to A.J. before were worse now. The four veterans all knew Billie would be nervous, and they all would admit they felt a small bit of sympathy. Before A.J. sat back, she leaned forward and said, "Peyton, open your eyes, and tell your girlfriend how she looks."