BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
In the final chapter, will the rookies finally go further?
16.6k words
5
2.4k
1
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. While real WWE ring names are used in this series, a different name is used for the fed, because a different roster exists in it. I also did not know there was an independent federation called BCW when I began this series, so I am obviously unaffiliated with them as well. This story, and series is fiction. BCW takes place in an alternate universe. It is completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.*

**

...

"...Like she's ready to give me a good ol' poundin'!" Billie smiled as Peyton half-laughed. Billie was still, a bit taken aback by Peyton laughing in spite what was in store for her...

...

...Billie stayed still.

...It was like she needed the dildo to move her own body and itself, but it just didn't work that way...

Billie looked down, staring at the toy...

"...Well... what're you waitin' for?..." Emma asked as she leaned forward and turned her head towards Billie. While Peyton's forced laugh turned into just a smile, Billie was still hesitant. The four sitting next to her really tried to promise them that it wouldn't change their relationship in a negative way, at all. Yet Billie was still frozen. She and Peyton knew why, but Billie just couldn't overcome these nerves. "...Go on and give it to her!" Billie's heart skipped a beat, Peyton's heart skipped a bit. They had gone from loosening each other up to getting tense again.

It was only a step and half between where Billie stood and the side of the bed, yet she still had trouble bringing herself to move just slightly forward. Peyton just patted the side of the bed next to her, inviting her to re-join her. They both knew this was coming, yet, now that Billie was wearing the strap-on, there was still fear in dramatically altering their relationship, and the dynamic of it.

"We've seen straight gals be less nervous. Have at it already!" Now Paige was getting impatient. Billie finally knelt on the bed, and Peyton sat up again and crawled towards her. Once Billie was seated on the bed she and Peyton kissed again. The dildo now draped on her right thigh. Billie reached back for the lubricant, ready to finally...

"Apply it.. after Peyton sucks it a little." Peyton and Billie turned their heads as Kaitlyn had more direction for them. Peyton had a slight look of confusion, almost as if to say, 'It's not a real cock, why do I don't have to make it "hard?"..'

A.J. nodded, and added. "Yeah, we weren't trying to rush you two before. Play with it at least a little bit first." Peyton nodded. Again, she just had to go along with what they wanted. That was the deal before their match against Emma and Paige, and the cost for losing.

Peyton closed her eyes again, she could sense it as soon as she lowered her head- Even from just Billie's knees, she could already sense that once she got to Billie's crotchal region, she won't be met by Billie's usually sweet pussy. There'll be a very unique, rubbery blockade of sorts in front of it.

Billie looked down and watched Peyton get closer and closer. Usually when Peyton was crawling in this position it would be to eat Billie's sweet pussy out, so Billie's cunt began tingling. Unfortunately, there was no way for Billie's brain to tell her pussy that it was not, in fact, about to be met by Peyton's tongue or fingers.

Now Peyton was there. It was right in front of her. This was not a different person, she didn't know why she had to keep telling herself that. It was the same Billie that she loved, the same Billie with an insanely hot body, she just had the task of administering a different form of oral to her partner.

Billie stayed sitting still, the fake cock close to Peyton's face. She'd figure she'd let Peyton take her time. She opened her eyes and finally put her lips on it. It had been a long time since Peyton had sucked a human cock, but at least it was easier than eating out someone's pussy, or, one that she hadn't eaten hundreds of times like Billie's.

Peyton took about half of it in her mouth right away and started to suck the first four-to-five inches. She kept the tip of her mouth and looked up. This was it. When they made eye contact, it was the first time that one of them was in as submissive a position in their relationship as Peyton was right now. Billie still felt a little off, the imbalance was going to bother both of them as the night went on, but they knew that would be the case.

Honestly, Billie thought Peyton still looked just as hot in between her legs now, as she did when there was nothing blocking Billie's entrance. Peyton tried to press the bottom of the toy onto Billie's opening on the other side, but wasn't taking enough in, or with enough force to make much contact.

As she watched Peyton suck the fake cock she was wearing, Billie lowered her hand and lightly ran it through Peyton's dark brown hair. Billie made sure to be cautious, not wanting to press on Peyton's head to add extra pressure or tension. She tried to make Peyton as relaxed as possible. This wasn't exactly doing much sexually for either of them, but since none of the four watching had any words of direction, they kept going.

Resting her right hand on Billie's upper thigh, pretty close to the crease between her leg and pelvic region, Peyton kept sucking the dildo, and took Billie's hand out from her hair and held it.

Peyton brought both their hands towards the dildo. She continued to suck the fake cock, getting about five to six inches in, but she moved Billie's hand onto the base. She moved both their hands along the base of the purple toy. Peyton would start to make very sporadic gargling noises when it was deeper in her mouth.

When Peyton let go of Billie's hand, the two worked in sync, when Peyton raised her head, Billie stroked the toy up. When Peyton lowered her head and took some of the toy in her mouth, Billie would stroke the toy down. This was one way to make this more of a shared sexual position. Some of Peyton's saliva started to coat the dildo, and Peyton's spittle started to seep out of her mouth. The least Peyton could do was pretend their collaborative motions could actually make the fake dick hard.

Thinking she got it wet enough, Peyton's pretty pink lips released the dildo, and could see her saliva giving it a nice coating. Peyton looked up at Billie, for all the times they'd had sex, this was clearly one time where there was a different flow to go with. Billie also agreed that Peyton had done more than enough blowing of the fake cock, and made a "come here" motion with her hand. She kissed Peyton's mouth and then whispered something in Peyton's ear... Peyton nodded.

She crawled back down Billie's upper body, she briefly kissed each of Billie's tits twice each, before moving downward again. This time she stopped with her head at Billie's stomach, and her own tits at Billie's waist...

A lot of this, was, admittedly guesswork for Billie and Peyton- the usage of a strap-on with each other, sexually performing for other women. Peyton slightly knelt up took the slickened cock in her hand and with her big breasts hanging downward, Billie reached forward and slapped the dildo against each of Peyton's tits a few times each.

Peyton bent down a little bit more, and parted her boobs allowing Billie to sandwich the dildo in between her breasts. Peyton lightly squeezed her tits, sandwiching the dildo in between them and began moving back and forth. This time, Billie was the one imagining the dildo as a real penis, wondering how many guys would spill ropes of their white seed in between Peyton's cleavage as her fake penis was now

Billie briefly looked over to her right, again, this wasn't doing that much for either of them, but did wonder if this helped their show. Truthfully, A.J., Paige, Kaitlyn and Emma thought that now they could've finally gotten down to it, but they appreciated them doing as much as they could. Plus, oddly enough, Peyton looked like a pro, smothering her boobs in between the dildo A.J. had leant them.

It was only for a half a second when Billie looked over, as it was hard to take her eyes off Peyton doing anything with her gorgeous tits. She continued to lightly rock herself against the fake cock, but Billie thought that Peyton should soon stop putting so much pressure on her arms, assuming they'd both need to have a lot, A LOT, of energy left. Thankfully, neither of them showed too much sign of exhaustion.

Peyton looked up and could see Billie staring at her chest, but once they made eye contact, Billie nodded as if to say that was enough, and that they should "move on," Billie reached over to the bottle of lube A.J. handed her. Peyton briefly gave another brief suck to Billie's strap-on, the dildo now having a bit of boob sweat from Peyton mixed in with her spit, which will, in a moment, be mixed with another wet substance.

When Peyton's mouth released the dildo, Billie handed her the lubricant to apply to her own pussy. She thought she'd be okay actually taking it, but she was more worried than she should be- the only way Billie would be "too rough" with her is if the other four forced her to.

As Peyton coated her outer lips with A.J.'s lubricant, Billie again studied the dildo she was wearing. She looked at how wet Peyton had made it with her mouth, and wondered how much it needed. Instead of putting some on her hand then applying it, Billie dripped a plentiful amount on the top of the fake cock. Billie watched a bit of it slide off both sides, and then rubbed it with her hand.

Watching her girlfriend inadvertently jerk off the toy she was borrowing actually turned Peyton on even more. It was actually hot as hell looking at Billie this way. Peyton sat back, and continued to prepare her wet pussy to take her girlfriend inside her in a way she'd never been. Billie crawled over to her, tenderly placed her hand on Peyton's back, and with great care, lowered her upper half onto the bed.

The strap-on hovered over Peyton's awaiting cunt. Billie's body moved up a few inches on top of Peyton's. Billie stopped with her left knee in front of Peyton's pussy. She bent down, getting closer to Peyton's face.

The two stared into each other's eyes, frozen for a few seconds. Then without using her hand, Billie moved her hips forward so that the tip of the dildo rest against the bottom of Peyton's entrance.

Billie leaned down and kissed Peyton softly, but sensually. Watching close by, Emma was drawn in by how every movement the two made was sensual. Billie let up a little bit when she split her focus between her tongue inside Peyton's and her hand reaching down, to finally, after weeks of nervous, anticipatory anxiety, and after years of being partners, Billie inserted a strap-on into Peyton's pussy for the first time.

With their lips still on each other's, Billie didn't see Peyton's eyes as half an inch went in. She just thought still kissing her girlfriend would make the initial insertion a little more comfortable. It was in now, and Billie moved her head to Peyton's left side, trying to keep that half an inch inside Peyton.

Peyton adjusted to having the tip of the dildo inside her as Billie leaned down to her left ear. Billie was still conscious of the over-thinking from both of them going in, the nerves about this "changing" their relationship. So, keeping that in mind, very quietly, Billie whispered into Peyton's ear, "No matter what, I love you," quietly enough so only Peyton would hear...

...

...

"OH. MY!..." Peyton's screams startled all five women in the room that weren't her.

All that about Billie's usage of the strap-on being guesswork and not really knowing what she was doing...

"...FUCKING! GOD!!" Peyton gasped before the first and last word as the immediacy of her moans pierced Billie's ears, and had Emma's and Kaitlyn's ears ringing.

...That inexperience of Billie, shown through, and reared its head, in one unfortunate second. Whether it was because she had slickened it too much, Billie being obviously nervous and having difficulty controlling her body movements, or a combination of both, in fewer than fifteen seconds, but what felt like fewer, after the sweet words of love comforted Peyton's ears and mind, Peyton's body was now filled with seven and a half out of the eight inches of A.J.'s dildo...

Her head turned down at where their two waists met. Billie was scared to look back up at Peyton. The four women watching could see a look on Billie's face that said 'that wasn't supposed to happen,' trying to hide her immediate horror. The four women could see the rookie mistake Billie made, and now felt bad for Peyton, especially listening to her gasping for air for a few seconds from the shock of A.J.'s toy's swift intrusion.

Billie finally brought her head back up, she looked at Peyton trying to say that was accidental. She knew she was supposed to ease the dildo in, she just lost control. "Peyton!" Billie finally blurted, "I'm sor-"

"Don't take it out all the way!" Paige yelled abruptly. She could see Billie trying to take the dildo that she had unexpectedly shot most of into her girlfriend. "It'll hurt her more when you put it back in if you take it all the way out." Paige was really trying to be sympathetic, and knew that this mistake was absolutely not how they wanted to start. At the same time, when Billie listened to Paige's stern direction, but she was still stunned. Not taking it out all the way meant they weren't gonna give up. So Billie turned back and nodded. She kept her left knee planted next to Peyton and extracted all but the tip of the dildo. Then she looked down at Peyton again.

It was harder for her to bend down to get back to Peyton's level again, while not letting the whole toy slip out. Billie looked at Peyton's face again, her eyes had shut when the hard, unexpectedly forceful thrust sent way, way too much of the toy through her vaginal entrance at once. When Peyton's eyes opened, it didn't look like it hurt Peyton too much.

"I'm sorry." Billie whispered, and kissed Peyton again. Peyton was a little hesitant to kiss her back, pretty much just letting Billie's mouth meet hers, and gently rubbing Billie's back, letting her know she was okay. Another reason Billie was a bit nervous, was that Peyton had a bit of a smaller pussy, with a smaller hole between a slightly thinner slit. She looked down at it, still in shock that she could slip that much through her tight hole in one fell swoop.

"Ask her to forgive you." A.J. said, trying to help them calm the situation, while also trying to let them use that accident as a learning experience.

"Do you forgive me?" Billie said. Paige and A.J. smiled at the fact that they were able to finagle Billie and Peyton's situation so that the dom would still have to give in to people's commands.

Peyton nodded.

"Tell her." Emma said. "If you forgive her, don't just nod. Tell her whether or not you forgive her."

"Yes." Peyton said, "Of course I forgive you, babe." There was some forced-ness to her response. Peyton didn't even look over. All six women knew it was accidental. She just wanted to ease the tension caused by her loud reaction to Billie's single deep pump. Now, whether Billie would believe it or not, Peyton was ready to try again. Hoping that her pussy would somehow be in less discomfort, once Billie got better control.

Billie lifted herself up and back again. She flicked some of her hair behind her ears, now more upright again. She froze again, and hung her head, still feeling that upsetting feeling. She couldn't believe that she was that careless, that overeager. She wished she could rip the strap-on off and just make love to Peyton's with just her mouth, fingers and her own pussy like they always did, but Peyton really didn't want Billie to be overly-dramatic about the accident.

Then Billie picked her head up, and turned back to the four watching. They wouldn't want her to give up, not like that. Secretly, they wouldn't have complained if Billie continued to fuck Peyton that rough and hard the rest of the night, as a punishment for losing to her earlier tonight. It that certainly wouldn't have been what they expected, but that uber-quick stroke was obviously a mistake on Billie's part.

Emma saw Billie hesitant again, she thought about saying "you'll be fine," or "just try again, but easily." Then she decided the four of them were past words of encouragement. Billie should be able to figure this out herself, and that accident wouldn't happen again. She watched her two friends continue to venture into new territory.

Paige had thought of some quippy one-liners to lighten the mood, like, "OK, are you surrre, one of us can't also get involved," or "Well if you're that strong, A.J. here's gonna have to hold on close to her title." But held off. Her mouth had already caused enough trouble.

Billie shook her head trying to get over the fear. She planted her left hand a few inches in front of her knee. She thought it would be easy- just fuck Peyton as if Billie was a male, with male genitalia, but she should've known it wouldn't be that easy. She looked down again. Peyton nodded at her, but Billie didn't meet her eyes, she moved another half an inch inside Peyton, but it was mainly accidental. Peyton's vagina still had a bit of pain, but it also hurt Peyton to see Billie struggle with the fear, the trembling in her lower half.

Carefully, extremely carefully, Billie slowly, excruciatingly slowly, pushed some of the dildo back inside Peyton. She had the same care, the same focus one would have in the ring, trying not to legitimately injure one's opponent. Billie had gotten about half of the dildo back inside Peyton, but Peyton wasn't really moving much, or making much noise, likely because it felt so relaxing compared to the novice-level full on jamming of the toy inside her earlier.

"You.. okay now, babe?" Billie said as she paused with a little over half the purple dildo inside her partner.

"Yep," Peyton said softly, she kept nodding her head. "Yep... I... Yeah, I'm good." She kept nodding as if to tell Billie she didn't have to ask anymore. As long as Billie strayed from being so forceful, and as punishing before, Peyton knew she'd be fine.

Once Billie got a little more than five inches inside Peyton, Peyton reached up and put a hand on Billie's side, grasping her hip with her right hand and gripping part of her ass with her fingers. "You can start." Peyton whispered, and nodded, "I... I want you to."

"You want me too..." Billie asked with a smirk.

"Do it.. Fuck me." Peyton said, even softer.

Billie just paused, taking in the sheer awe of a woman she loved, a woman as sexy as Peyton, asking her to fuck her. Billie didn't remind Peyton here that she was the one in control, but she decided to oblige. "No." Paige yelled. Peyton and Billie looked over, trying not to be frustrated. This was their game, and they won the right to be both audience and director, "Wait..." Paige said. "Make her beg."

The IIconic Duo looked back at each other after Paige's last demand. "Please, fuck me." Peyton said again.

"Louder!" A.J. said.

Billie started to slip another quarter of an inch, but stopped, hearing that Peyton's requests weren't loud enough. "Billie! Fuck me!" Billie nodded, encouraging Peyton to keep going. "Fuck me with your fake cock that you look so sexy wearing! PUMMEL MY PUSSY!! Make me wish we had used a strap-on a long time ago! PLLLEEAAASSSSEEE Show us what we've both been missing!" Peyton licked her lips.

Now Billie just assumed that was begging enough, now about six inches were inside Peyton.

"Ooooooh yes! I feel it now. I want to feel it deeper!" Peyton moaned. "Deeper inside me. I want to feel it deeper than anything that's been in my walls before."

Peyton squeezed Billie's ass more, hoping that it would help guide Billie's hips towards her, thus bringing the strap-on deeper inside her. "Yes!! Fuuuuck!" Peyton moaned, then her moans turned to just quick breaths.