BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Billie still panicked a little bit when she woke up, and saw on the alarm clock on the table that it was already 12:09 PM. Thankfully the hotel staff actually listened to the 'do not disturb' sign A.J. was gracious enough to hang on their door when they left, so no one woke them to clean.

To Billie's right, Peyton was still sound asleep, which may have answered the question as to whose body, and mind, needed more recovery. Billie watched Peyton continue to sleep, after what the four convinced her to do, she was careful not to wake Peyton.

Billie quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she put on a white t-shirt she had packed, a blue pair of panties, and a pair of shorts. She wasn't going far, so she didn't bother to put a bra on.

...A few minutes later, Billie returned with the room's ice bucket, and a few cubes from the ice machine. She was careful to close the door quietly enough to not awake Peyton, even though it was already the afternoon. She knew she really, really needed it.

Billie sat in one of the chairs in the room. She had several congratulatory messages from home from friends and family in Sydney, but couldn't return them now, as it was 5:15 am over there. She set her phone down, and looked over at the bucket next to her. For as much of a workout she had last night, Billie didn't feel any ache too strong, but did take one of the ice cubes out, wrap it in a napkin, and apply it to the backs of her mildly stiff knees.

Peyton finally woke up at 12:26. Billie hoped Peyton didn't think Billie was watching her sleep, seeing as she was sitting in a chair directly facing the bed, but she'd swear she wasn't, just lost in thought. "Hey." Billie said, and crawled back on the bed towards Peyton.

When she got to the wall, Billie helped Peyton sit up against a couple of pillows. Peyton was obviously groggy from having slept so late, although they were up late. "Shit. We slept a lot, didn't we?" Peyton remarked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, good thing we didn't have to be anywhere today. We've woken up later than this, but at least that time where we tried to go all night, we took a couple naps so we could still be at it when the sun rose." Billie remembered one of her and Peyton's fondest memories, and this one would be well up there. Billie leaned down and kissed Peyton's soft lips. "I'll say mornin' to you anyway, babe." Billie added.

Peyton sat up on the bed now, her naked lower half still under the covers, she could tell she'd be slow to get up today. She kissed Billie back, barely able to move far over to her right enough to connect their lips.

"I reckon' you're still a little sore?" Billie asked.

Peyton lowered her chin but kept her eyes locked on Billie's eyes. "'A little?' What do you think?"

Billie smiled, hoping that Peyton would forgive her for her still-weakened state without any words, but with actions. "I have something for you.. For that.. Just sit tight."

With Peyton staying still, Billie went over to the ice bucket. She had taken an empty Ziploc bag from her suitcase, and dropped three cubes and two napkins to try to make a makeshift ice-pack.

Billie made her way back towards Peyton also carrying a few spare ice cubs in another handful of napkins. After how much of their own liquids spilled onto the bed last night, Billie wasn't at all concerned with dripping onto the bed. Even before Billie finished crawling over to her, Peyton extended her hand, really needing the ice. Billie handed it to her, and Peyton immediately placed it on her lower back.

"ahhhhh." Peyton whispered feeling some slight immediate relief. "Thanks, babe." Peyton said and winked. Billie helped Peyton adjust her back so it took more of the cooling agent. Obviously the amount of time Billie had fucked Peyton on all fours put a lot of strain on her lower back.

"I promise you..." Peyton began, looking over at Billie, getting serious for a moment. She paused as she shifted the contents of the bag. "...you weren't 'too rough.'... last night. You know that I'm alright. I'm good." Billie smiled at Peyton's reassurance.

"As long as neither of us are traumatized." Billie said, then refocused on what parts of Peyton's gorgeous body needed some relief. "Where else are you hurt though, Pey'?" With Billie's help, Peyton removed the covers from her legs.

Peyton shook her head, "just.. all over. You know how to make a girl work for it."

"You know how to make a girl earn it." Billie replied and winked, alluding to the fact that she beat Peyton in a match, a match that might've felt closer to a week ago already than just 18 hours ago. Billie started by rubbing the two extra ice cubes over Peyton's kneecaps.

It was funny- in their exchange, they still considered their "roles" from the previous night, but neither of them really knew what they were doing, or saying. The recovering-bottom let out another pleased sigh from the cool substance. Her leg twitched slightly adapting to the freezing surface of the ice, even separated by the paper napkins. Billie moved over to Peyton's right knee and did the same. Billie rubbed Peyton's thighs as she iced her knees. Peyton's knees never gave out when Billie fucked her from behind, so Peyton pleasantly sighed as Billie attempted to heal them.

Next, Billie turned her hand so the unprotected part of the ice was out. She unrolled the napkin a bit and glided the ice across Peyton's upper legs, switching between her lift and right thighs, and occasionally circling her knees again. "Oooooo." Peyton cooed as her body felt this helping a bit. Even if it wasn't biologically helping, just the gesture by Peyton was very much appreciated.

There were a few moments the previous night where Peyton saw a different side of Billie, all of them while she had A.J.'s strap-on on. But here Billie was, taking care of her the next morning, the afterglow from their sex last night carrying over ten hours after they both finished. She knew that the Billie who loved and adored her would never go away that easily. Peyton just smiled as Billie lifted each of her legs to coat the back of her legs. She knew that the last position she had fucked Peyton in would force her legs to hurt right now.

"Your arms too?" Billie asked, not that she needed Peyton to answer. Peyton was still a bit dazed when she felt Billie grip her right hand. Peyton shifted to make sure her back could hold the ice pack without her hand. Billie ran the cool, now-dripping ice cubes over Peyton's fit, well taken care of arm. Peyton was strong enough that Billie wasn't surprised that her limbs never gave out when she was inside her.

Peyton offered Billie her right arm and did the same. Once she did, Peyton ran the freezing drips of water on her own arms, feeling this help as well. While she did this, she could feel Billie's ice on her abdomen, and down to her waistline, where Billie had folded Peyton in half last night, her feet almost past her head.

After she rubbed the coolness into her arms, Peyton's hands met Billie's at her stomach. Now they almost looked like an expecting couple with the way their hands were situated. A few seconds later Peyton felt Billie's hand free itself, moving up to a part of her that wasn't sore, and took no pain.

The ice met the bottom of Peyton's juicy round tits. Peyton looked over at Billie and smiled. Billie knew that Peyton didn't need the ice applied to her boobs, but Billie just thought she might as well. "Don't mind me, just I like seeing your tits glisten."

She continued to rub the ice on Peyton's tits, teasing her, circling but not touching her nipples as she worked back and forth between Peyton's two breasts. Billie looked back into Peyton's eyes trying to assure her that what she was doing wasn't some new foreplay, and was strictly aftercare. At this time, Peyton absolutely wouldn't be up for anything more than a quick fingering. But she understood that Billie just wanted to take care of her.

Billie tossed the ice into the bucket while Peyton glided some of the icepack to the same parts Billie paid attention to. "They.. Gosh... They want us to have it." Peyton was looking to her left on the floor. Billie sat forward.

There it was. The purple dildo that had ravaged Peyton's pussy, destroyed her asshole. Put her in all the positions Peyton was still reeling from. "I... I guess so." Billie said.

"I guess you and I were meant to do... that... what we did last night," Peyton kept pausing. The new adventure had affected Peyton in so many ways she was having trouble saying what the two actually did.

Billie paused for a moment, taking in the fact that they just crossed a threshold they hadn't crossed before, she'd need a long time to digest that. "Want to know what your ass tastes like?" Billie asked jokingly, after not finding the right verbal response.

"Not particularly... I mean, I don't blame them. I'm sure from a viewer's perspective you looked damn hot stickin' it in me." Peyton said.

"Probably not as much as you taking it." Billie said.

"Well, if they think they're gifting it to us because we might use it again..." Peyton began but paused.

"...Yeah?"

"Er..." Peyton stammered, "Emphasis on the word 'might.'" Peyton said with a wink. She knew that soon, she'd be looking forward to the next time Billie dominated her, and yes, to the first time Peyton would use the strap-on on Billie.

"...They're gonna say 'we told 'ya so.'" Peyton continued, referencing the BCW women who pushed them in this direction.

"I don't know if they're that type." Billie said. "But I'm sure they're gonna want to ask questions."

"I don't even remember them leaving." Peyton recalled.

"None of them really said anything." Billie said. "Emma gave us a bit of a wave, she was enjoying the show more than I thought."

"They're gonna want to uh... sample us? Even her?" Peyton speculated, figuring since once upon a time her and Billie were friends, they could see themselves going that far with Emma as well.

"Yeah." Billie said. "We're rookies, and I can tell from the way A.J. looked at me, AND you, she wanted to... There may come a day when..." Billie didn't even want to finish that thought. She hoped that should there ever come a day where someone else "won" the right to fuck either her or Peyton, that the other would get to be involved too, or at least close by.

"...We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Peyton said, as she moved and rested against Billie's chest. "I guess, they will be thrilled that it wasn't quite what we expected, in a good way." Billie nodded, still hiding the fact that she embraced her dominant side more than Peyton suspected. "I mean," Peyton continued, "We thought that if we ever did... *that,* that whoever fucked the other would love them less, and only want them as a fucktoy. God we were dumb. And now look you, playing nurse for me the morning after fucking me sore, and that's not even either of our fantasies."

"Well... It could be..." Billie said. "I just hope I never have to worry about hurting you as much as I did last night." Billie had another thought before she continued, circling back to a hypothetical interrogation from the four veterans, "If they thought it was likely that one of us would seriously hurt the other, they wouldn't have suggested it."

Peyton just nodded, and didn't say anything. Billie was now lightly massaging Peyton's back and shoulders. After a minute or so of silence, Peyton leaned forward.

"Just don't apologize anymore. I mean you asked and I said 'yes,' but really, don't be sorry." Peyton said, calling back to when Billie asked if she hurt her.

Oddly enough, what Peyton didn't realize, was that Billie never actually said the words "I'm sorry," she sure meant it with her eyes, and meant it even more when Peyton started to cry. But Billie didn't remember that either... Since she didn't want to say what Peyton told her not to, she just said, "I love you," as apologetically as she could.

Peyton smiled, and the two laid there for another couple minutes... "I gotta..." Peyton nodded her head sideways to the door, "take a whiz."

She was slow to sit up, even with most of the covers no longer covering her body. Billie jumped forward and jumped over Peyton's legs, and onto the floor, landing feet first. She then reached forward and grabbed Peyton's legs with her right arm, and her back with her left, and lifted Peyton off the bed.

"Stooop! Stop. I got it." Peyton said giggling as she squirmed in Billie's grip. Billie walked forward a couple steps without releasing her until Peyton finally slipped out, amazingly landing on her feet, and started walking, on her own, towards the bathroom. Billie watched Peyton walk slowly, and gingerly, but not with a limp, so that was a good sign.

While Peyton was in the bathroom, Billie tried to dry off part of the floor where the ice dripped. The images of last night continued to run through her head, as did the sounds, Peyton's wide eyes widening even more as she wailed and screamed. Billie even found herself very slowly, and subconsciously moving her hips just a bit forward and back, again possessed by the sight of the toy in front of her.

Billie took her shirt off again, and put on a bra while she waited for Peyton to come out, then sat on one of the chairs, still processing everything.

Peyton came out, walked over to her suitcase and started to get dressed as well, it was almost 1:00 and they both badly needed to eat something. Once Peyton put on a pair of shorts, she sat right on top of Billie, Billie trying to cradle Peyton in her lap. They smiled at each other, both looking a little pensive.

"It doesn't matter what they ask us, or how right they were..." Peyton began, continuing their conversation from a few minutes earlier. It had now been well-established the BCW women were right about the whole strap-on introduction thing. "All they need to know is this..."

"Yes?" Billie asked looking down at Peyton's face, her legs sprawled over the armrest of the chair.

"...That..." Peyton stuttered and spoke very slowly, "That I've loved you more in the past 24 hours, than any other day of our relationship, since the first week we became a couple." Peyton breathed a bit heavier, to match the heaviness of what she just said.

Billie didn't reply. With the same strength she used to pick Peyton off the bed, Billie brought Peyton up close to her. The two made out for the first time since their relationship-changing sex. Billie put so much effort into sucking Peyton's face because she knew what Peyton said was sincere, and that that would, and should, be a more than acceptable answer to any questions the vets may have, about the night their relationship evolved.

**