BCW Pt. 09: New South Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie finally extracted some of the dildo, and pushed some back in, then repeated. She was finally fucking Peyton with her strap-on. After what had happened a few minutes ago, Peyton finally mustered a smile on her beautiful face, that finally let Billie know she had recovered. Maybe the four veterans watching would think this was the first time either of them had given the other a "real" fucking. But in the IIconic Duo's minds, they'd still say they'd fucked hundreds of times, this was just a very special occasion.

And even Billie was feeling that specialness very soon. "I want to feel YOU inside me!" Peyton continued, as she started to sexily tussle her hair. Obviously Billie herself wouldn't be "inside" Peyton, but she could imagine she was. Billie was able to find a comfortable position to fuck Peyton in, keeping her left knee planted next to Peyton, holding Peyton's left leg wide open so she could get more of the dildo in. Billie held Peyton's quad in her hand. She tried to lightly stroke it, but couldn't get her arms and hips in sync, so she just focused on fucking Peyton.

That's when Billie finally got the entire dildo, down to the base, inside Peyton's increasingly wet cunt. Peyton made a few soft humming-like noises as she took the toy inside her, and held on hard to Billie's firm, tan thighs. That image of her on-loan dildo, so, so deep inside Peyton was doing things visually for her eyes, for her own brain, that nothing else she'd done to Peyton sexually had done. And they had only just started.

Now Billie was getting closer to exploring their new the toy. She and Peyton had had sex so many times, that she knew her body well. Billie didn't really get much of a rhythm going, seeing how Peyton's body and mouth responded when she slowly pulled a few inches out and slowly stuffed a few inches back in, and how Peyton's body and mouth responded when she pulled an inch or two out and stuffed an inch or two back in, at a slightly quicker pace.

It really seemed that either way, Peyton's inner vaginal walls were adjusting, after the unexpected start. Billie found her eyes moving off Peyton's gorgeous face, and down to the toy itself. She could both see and feel how tight Peyton's outer lips were around the purple toy. Billie could see Peyton's pussy expand as she moved the dildo in and out. "Peyton," Billie said, not even looking back up. "You're still so tight. Ar-" Billie stopped short of asking Peyton if she was okay. It did look a bit painful for her girlfriend, watching the dildo almost force itself into a hard-to-pass entrance.

"Uhhhhh. Yeah? You're stretching me out babe?" Peyton responded. "UHHhhhhhhhhh. I can feel it." Peyton moved her hand above her pussy. She put her index and middle finger on both sides of her walls and tried to help Billie out a bit by giving her a bit more separation. Billie was more comfortable with the longer slower strokes, fascinated by how much Peyton's pussy could take in, how deep the toy could go into Peyton's wet snatch.

It was really starting to look like it was feeling good for Peyton, and as soon as Billie took note of that, she noticed how great it was feeling for her too. Not just the scientific wonder of Peyton's pussy being opened up by Billie's own work, but Billie's was surprised of how much her own pussy was stimulated just by the end of the dildo.

"Fuuuuck." Billie moaned, as she re-adjusted. "Ohhhh. Babe, you look so hot." Billie said, and put a little more energy in her next few strokes. Secretly, that "fuuuuck" Billie elicited wasn't a "'fuck' Peyton, you look so hot taking the dildo," it was 'fuck,' Billie was incredibly turned on, taken aback by how great the dildo felt against her pussy, nothing was even *inside* her pussy, and it felt just as good.

...It was a secret Billie wouldn't be able to keep for very long. Peyton's eyes widened a bit as Billie started thrusting just a bit harder, then Peyton's eyes widened even more when she looked up and saw Billie's eyes widen...

Billie's eyes widened because she was shocked at how close *she* was to cumming. Neither woman was moaning exceptionally load, especially not by their standards. Each one having not-very-drawn-out "uhhhs!" at the end of their breathful sounds of pleasure. The faster Peyton's moans got, the harder Billie fucked her, but the harder Billie fucked her, the more force against her own pussy she'd feel.

"Oh my God," Billie said softly. "Peyton, I...Ohhhhhhhh." Even though Peyton knew Billie's body as well as Billie knew Peyton's, this time, Peyton had no idea Billie was on the cusp of cumming, even Peyton wasn't quite there yet, though Billie was getting her close.

Peyton just stayed lying on her back, she stared up at her girlfriend's sharp focus, heightened by the new experience, and heightened even more by the unexpected early results. Peyton could see Billie start to sweat a bit more, she could feel it a bit when she planted both hands on Billie's stomach.

Billie re-adjusted her position. She was putting too much pressure on one knee, so she swung her left leg back, now knelt on both knees in front of Peyton, and put her hands back behind them. She kept the dildo inside Peyton as she leaned back, using her hands to prop herself up. Billie kept going. "Uhhhhh!" Billie moaned.

"Uhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuck!" Peyton moaned.

Billie hoped that this adjustment in position would hold off her own orgasm if she couldn't get as much in per stroke. It didn't work that way. Billie's adrenaline, and Peyton's moans drew her to fuck Peyton just as hard, she really hoped that Peyton would cum first, she couldn't see how she couldn't if she was the one actually getting fucked.

Peyton wouldn't be able to explain it either, but she held onto Billie's hips as she kept fucking her. The four women watching were impressed now, as the position was harder to fuck Peyton in than the one they were first in...

She lost steam, she couldn't hold her sounds in. Trying to quiet her accelerating breaths only amplified them. No, she couldn't quell her own orgasm, even when she slowed down. Slowing down did nothing to make her less transfixed by how Peyton's pussy looked taking the dildo that needed no hand-held support. She then balanced herself on her left hand, because she brought her right hand forward...

Not only was Billie's body not tricking her, as soon as she slipped a finger underneath the harness of the strap-on and felt her own pussy, not even fingering herself, barely touching it- that combination of the lightest touch of her pussy, the other end of the strap-on against it, and the sight of Peyton's pussy taking it, caused her to cum.

Peyton knew it before the other four watching, but once Billie started bucking her hips hard and uncontrollably, they looked on, shocked. "OHHHHHHH!" Billie's back arched further with her hardest shakes as she rode her unexpected orgasm. The four watching could see her majestic breasts above the impressively curvature of her back arching.

Once Billie got control, she leaned back forward. Almost all of the dildo slipped out of Peyton's pussy, but Peyton was unbothered, of course. She just loved being able to make Billie cum, even though she questioned how much effort, if any, *she* did here.

It was funny to the four women watching- they were impressed that Billie was so turned on by this that she accidentally made herself cum first. The point of lesbians strap-on usage was so the woman taking the dick would cum first, but here Billie was, finishing before her partner with the phallic object inside her, just like any average male would.

"That's... not being a very good dom." Paige commented. Billie looked over, still breathing hard. She nodded, but she wasn't gonna be embarrassed. Her body responded the way it did.

"Apologize to Peyton for being so selfish." A.J. commanded. The vets liked having another, much happier accident, to play off for they enjoyment.

Billie turned back to Peyton, the dildo still inside her. "Peyton, I'm sorry." It was funny to the four vets making the dom have to submit to their commands.

"Say what are you apologizing for..." Paige said, unsatisfied.

"Peyton, I'm sorry for cumming before you did." Billie said.

"It's okay." Peyton said, remembering that just nodding wasn't enough. "I can be patient. I'm glad you came. I know it's just because I'm so pretty." Peyton winked and smiled up at Billie. It actually made her feel good, honestly.

Once Peyton felt some of Billie's cum on her thigh from out from the base of the strap-on, Peyton realized how close she was to cumming as well. "...Now you owe me one." Any chance of them cumming at the same time was obviously out the window, but once Billie regained control of herself, completely coming down from her orgasm, Peyton started to inch her own waist along with Billie's thrusts to try to make for the brief loss of energy Billie just endured.

"Uhhhhh." Peyton moaned. Billie started fucking Peyton in a different position. While she didn't cum very hard, she was still a bit depleted from her last orgasm, but still tried to stuff as much of Peyton's pussy as she could. Billie spread Peyton's legs further apart, and started fucking Peyton in a much more standard position. Billie bent down slightly, wanting her body to be as close to Peyton's especially now.

While Peyton didn't see Billie's orgasm coming, Billie could tell that Peyton was close. The way Peyton's hips were grinding against Billie's below her. Rolling them up slightly every time Billie stuffed a few more inches in before pulling it back out.

Billie didn't even need to up the pace, she knew this slow, sensual way of fucking Peyton would do more than enough to get her off, it already got Billie herself off. "Uhhhhh! OHhhhhH!"

Peyton's mouth would hang open just a bit longer after each moan, Billie knew she was close. Billie held back from thrusting with much force after how it started, but made a few thrusts where she extracted about six inches out and back in, and out and back in.

With the mental image of how much it was loosening her up, Billie's eyes drifted back to Peyton's face, and could still visualize what she was doing to Peyton's pussy. Billie knew that Peyton's face had a way of lighting up like no one Billie had seen when she was right on the cusp. It wasn't so much of a large smile or excessive giddiness, just pure enjoyment of the orgasm Billie, and her newfound friend, fucked her to.

After how careless she was before, Billie moved her hands down from Peyton's hips to her legs. Feeling them slightly jerk forward in her hands as she came. Billie took the strap-on out of Peyton's pussy. She briefly looked down at how it glistened even more with Peyton's cum. Then she watched Peyton slowly finish coming down from her orgasm.

Placing her hands back on the bed beside Peyton, Billie again crawled forward and kissed Peyton again. It was the first time they made out since they each came with the strap-on. For as passionate as their kiss was, Peyton was just a bit surprised when Billie broke it off. Usually they'd kiss for a long time after making each other cum, but Billie had a feeling that the four watching wanted more.

She looked down at Peyton. What her toy did to Peyton was sort of making Peyton lose a bit of angelic-ness in Billie's eyes. She didn't quite notice it yet, but there was some connection growing between the harness around her waist and her brain, it was as if the toy was possessing her. That Billie wanted to fuck Peyton more even if they *didn't* have a show to put on.

That hint of possession may have been what drove her to get just a little more forceful. Billie moved to Peyton's side, no longer hovering over her girlfriend's body. She knelt next to her, reached forward, and put one hand underneath Peyton's leg and one underneath her back. Billie could feel the gaze of the four BCW vets watching without making eye contact with them. And without looking at Peyton either, Billie lightly flipped Peyton over, onto her stomach.

They hadn't really talked beforehand about how whoever won tonight would fuck the other. Peyton didn't think that whoever won would want to fuck the other from behind, as that would be further from a shared experience. Peyton lifted her upper body up, getting on all fours with Billie's guidance. Going in, she definitely thought that Billie was going to be as sensual as it was a few minutes ago, still agreeing to the vets' terms, but trying to be as close to their normal dynamic as possible. If she had won, she wouldn't have made herself look as dominant as Billie was getting prepared to be.

She sensed Billie's body over her again. Peyton wished she could look back, and look at her girlfriend's face so she'd know not to be worried. Billie's face wasn't in her line of sight. Peyton felt Billie's lips kiss her neck, then down her back, all the way down to her round, well-shaped ass. Billie planted a few kisses to each of Peyton's asscheeks, then lightly tongued Peyton's pussy, tasting a bit of her cum.

Billie then, very, very carefully this time, replaced her tongue with the strap-on again. "Uhh!" Peyton squealed as her body took the purple toy inside her again. Billie knelt behind Peyton, and brought her body downward a little bit. Behind her, Peyton felt Billie getting close to her again. Billie pressed her legs against Peyton's, each pair of legs bent forward, and, while keeping the strap-on inside Peyton, Billie pressed herself against Peyton's body.

The lighter-haired Aussie thought this was a nice touch. Feeling Billie's warmth on her back made it feel more comforting. When Billie started to fuck her from behind, Peyton put more effort in pressing her hands against the bed, supporting both of their body weights as Billie used Peyton's arms as support.

"Uhhhhh!" Peyton moaned as Billie started to fuck her again. Billie rested her head on Peyton's upper back, truly wanting them to be as passionate as possible while also showing that she can fully take charge in a position of sexual power.

A.J. was impressed as she watched the connected Aussies' bodies. She never fucked a sub with this type of carnal position. No, if she was knelt behind someone forced, or willing, to give their body up to A.J., she'd be upright, her hands on the other's waist, hips, or ass, bouncing their always-larger frames against hers'. So she appreciated the ingenuity from the strap-on using rookie.

"Babe. Uhhhh, It's so good." Peyton moaned. "This is really fucking good. Fuuuuuuuuck!" Peyton's moans grew a little louder. Billie moved her hands up the rest of Peyton's arms and cupped each of Peyton's beautiful tits.

"It's good?" Billie said with some relief in between heavy breaths. "You're doing so great, babe." Billie said softly as she continued to softly fuck Peyton's pussy.

"UHHHHH!" Peyton moaned again, playing up to Billie's affirmation. Feeling Billie's hands on her great assets, her slightly larger breasts against her back, Peyton felt... taken care of. Despite not being able to see Billie, Peyton really felt able to give herself up to Billie. At this time, she felt really glad that Billie was taking her strap-on dildo virginity. She and Billie knew why they were so adverse to it, but Billie found herself proving that they were right to go in this direction, to have one night were they weren't fully equals, and embraced it.

With her body right on top of Peyton's, not a lot of movement of the dildo took place inside Peyton when Billie moved. Though, the way Billie held Peyton in place was just about all they needed. Billie found her waist getting closer and closer to Peyton's ass as she fucked her from behind, so that now, almost the entire length of the fake cock was in Peyton's pussy the whole time.

Having at the least, six inches of the dildo inside her the whole time, Peyton felt that she was going to cum much quicker this time. Again, Billie could tell. "Ooooooh! Uggghh FUuuuuck!" Peyton's moans grew louder. Peyton and Billie were both real screamers, so this wasn't Peyton at max volume, but she was at max sexual bliss.

Most of Peyton's hair flowed down her right side, while some of Billie's hair hung down her right side, and the rest laid on her back. Parting most of Peyton's hair brought them even more physically together, so they could be skin on skin. Billie's big, sweaty tits on Peyton's back. Billie's hair barely moved when she moved her and Peyton forward.

With most of the strap-on inside, Billie would only release about a half or whole inch each time she thrusted against Peyton's pussy. That fuller stimulation was a lot for Peyton to take, but she was handling it without her arms slipping. Billie upped her pace a little bit. Peyton was wrong about this position not being a shared experience. Her body and Peyton's body moved as one, the two of them rocking back and forth. They were so in sync, Billie was barely even fucking Peyton now, really, it was more lightly rocking their bodies back and forth with almost all eight inches of the strap-on inside Peyton.

"Oooooh. Ughhhh" Billie moaned as well, her pussy pressed against the base of the strap-on, it wasn't driving her to an orgasm as hard this time, and she was glad, because knowing how close Peyton was, she'd hate to interrupt it. Billie was so enthralled that she wanted to stall Peyton's orgasm too.

That wasn't gonna happen. "AUUUUGHHH!" Peyton moaned, gripping the sheets harder. The dildo was near-lodged inside her, filling up as much of Peyton as it could, barely moving around at all inside her juicy cunt. "Fuuuuck! Uhhhh! UGHHHHH!" Billie just softly moaned herself into Peyton's ear. "AUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!"

Peyton came again, this time harder than before. Billie lightened her clutch on Peyton's body so she could give her a few real, long thrusts to push her over. As Peyton came, her cum dripped down her thigh, coming out of her pussy with more ease than most times she'd came, and Billie didn't notice..

When Peyton came, Billie extracted the entirety of the dildo again, and looked down. She again found herself fixated on the toy, she looked at the tip, then at Peyton's loosened pussy, then back at the dildo again. She was beyond fascinated. She knew what Peyton's pussy looked like, and the hole that was in front of her was noticeably wider than she'd ever seen. She knew why, and how, it looked that way. She had done that herself. She found herself proud of her handiwork, a bit unexpected by how strong the sense of power wearing the strap-on came with was.

Billie crawled back towards Peyton's face and kissed her again. The two women were now both on their knees, both facing the wall, the four veterans getting a great view of their tits hanging, and their great asses up in the air as they kissed. Peyton lifted her right leg to turn around, so she can lie back on her back again, so she and Billie could lie in each other's arms for the rest of the night now that they've finally...

She felt Billie's knee on her shin. Lightly trapping her. Peyton remained on all fours, but was ready to lie back down. Billie seemingly wanted Peyton to not turn around, or turn over. Peyton stayed still, feeling a lot of stiffness in her arms. Billie whispered in her ear, "I think they want a little more." When Peyton looked back, she nodded, to confirm and Billie just mouthed the words, 'you're doing great.'

Peyton was kind of hoping that'd be it, that Billie would say "she *did* great." But, she'd push through. She thought maybe the veteran women should be glad Billie won, because Peyton might've stopped here if she was the one topping Billie.

Which was easy for Peyton to think not wearing the toy, she had no way of knowing if that was true. Taking more control of both of them, Billie turned Peyton's body 90 degrees. She and her girlfriend now faced A.J., Kaitlyn, Emma and Paige. Billie smiled and winked at Emma when they made extremely brief eye contact. Billie crawled over to where the lubricant was and picked it up.