BDSM Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Granny expands my education in being a top.
1.8k words
4
158
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Everybody's over 18

The second lesson in sadism.

Granny, Anna and I were all in the living room. I hadn't realized that above the coffee table, set into the ceiling, was a hard point. There was a glass shade for a ceiling light and it was next to the light above the shade. Anna was looking petulant, the muscular blonde having her lower lip stuck out as she pouted. "Grannnnyyy," she whined. "Not the brat agaaaaiiiinnnn."

Our grandmother looked pointedly at my sister, causing her to quail. "You hush now," granny said and Anna hung her head. "And take off all your clothes." My sister was dressed in a loose t-shirt over an obvious sports bra and a pair of shorts. Her hair was down on her shoulders so she started by pulling it back in a ponytail, using an elastic band from her wrist to tie it off. Then she pulled off her shirt, followed by her sports bra, before pulling down her shorts. She didn't have any underwear so I could see her blonde-brown pussy hair.

Anna didn't look at me as granny schooled me in tying my sister's wrists, telling me which kind of rope to use, several ways to tie it, etc. before having me get on a stool and thread it through the eyebolt next to the light. Anna stood on her toes, her muscular calves taut, the muscles from her whole body straining up so that we could hang her as high as possible. My sister was quivering with excitement. At first I thought she was excited it was me tying her, either something special about me or the how naughty it was that her brother was tying her up. But I quickly realized she was just really into being tied up naked. Obviously, I could relate to that. Granny showed me how to tie it off at the eyebolt, reconnect it to Anna's wrists, or wrap it around her neck, the last actually tied elsewhere so the neck loop wouldn't strangle my sister. Then granny held Anna's face so my sister was looking at me as I shoved the red ball from my own ballgag into the blonde's mouth and cinched it tight. Finally, we tied her ankles to a spreader bar. My nose was inches from the blonde pussy as I did that -- I could smell my sister's musk and see that, despite her protests earlier, her pussy was swollen, with mucus coming out she was so wet.

"Okay, this one is more for show rather than any really sensation," granny said, pulling out a soft leather flogger. She gently whipped my sister's back a few times, causing a sound like rain, then, for the last stroke, whipped it fast and snapped her wrist to make a loud Thwack! Anna must have felt that one because her bare body jerked.

"This one is more for real," Granny said, pulling out a "buggy whip" style single-tail whip, a three-foot stiff leather pole with a similar length leather tail. She held the handle in her right hand and grabbed the tail with her left and started whipping my sister's back. Then she had me do the same. While granny's strokes made smacking sounds and left red streaks, mine did not at first. They kind of clunked and slid off without a mark. It took a few minutes before I was able to add to the lines on Anna's muscular, pale back; they were both shorter and lighter than the ones granny had created. Still, I kept going until my blonde sister was squirming. Even then, granny had to stop me. Then she swiped the whip back and forth, hitting the sides of Anna's torso, leaving streaks there, then stepping forward so the leather whipped around to Anna's firm breasts and left streaks there. The sides were much easier to whip. I just waved the long handle back and forth and the whip kind of caught on Anna's ribs and made the right sound as well as leaving a good mark. I moved forward and back to hit then spare the sides of Anna's breasts and even went so far forward so the whip wrapped around and hit her nipples, then caught as I swung through. Anna squealed at those strikes. Granny grabbed my hand again to stop me.

I had a raging, visible hard-on and my grandmother made a show of looking at it. "Strip," she commanded, quietly, and I did as she said, freeing up my cock to throb and drip pre-cum. "Now, this one," granny said, pulling out a plastic rod about three feet in length with a rubber handle at on end, continuing, "this one hurts." She stood to Anna's side, looked closely at my sister's bare bottom, and flicked the rod across her buttocks. Anna thrust her hips forward and screamed through the gag. Granny rubbed Anna's ass, where a red welt, larger than the ones from the whip, was coming up, and whispered, "Shhhh." Anny relaxed her arms. I hadn't realized but my sister had reflexively flexed her arms to almost pull herself up off the floor. For my part, this was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

I didn't dare touch my dick. I knew I would come instantly. "Now you try," granny said and Anna started squirming and squealing around the ball gag, shaking her head to say no, trying to say the same around her gag. Granny handed me the rod and walked around in front of Anna to stare into her eyes, even though Anna had them closed. Our grandmother grabbed both of my sister's erect nipples and pinched them hard then twisted them. Anna's eyes shot open and she stopped squirming, her whole body rigid as she controlled herself. I could see every muscle in Anna's muscular back and legs strain and stand out as I stood like Granny. My hands were shaking as I reared back with the rod and hit Anna's ass right above the red welt already there. She screamed again and thrust her hips forward reflexively, but quickly relaxed, her voice quiet once the shock wore off. That was about the top of her butt. I hit the next one below granny's shot, just above the swell of Anna's ass. She squealed again and I rubbed her muscular yet soft ass.

The next one hit the curve of Anna's butt and I rubbed it again. The last two were on the downslope of her ass, the final one actually in the fold between ass and leg. Anna's whole body was red by this time, caused by her excitement and peril, and she was sweating and panting.

"Alright, Joe," Granny said, "you can fuck her. Just remember to stay out of her pussy. I don't want you to lose your virginity with your sister."

I looked at my grandmother with a shocked expression on my face. "My virginity?" I said, surprised. "You had how many guys shove their cocks in my ass and mouth last week, and how many suck me off?"

Granny looked at me for a second, then asked me matter-of-factly. "Do you like boys or girls more?"

"Girls."

"Then the gay gangbang I arranged for you doesn't count."

"What about mom and Anna?"

"Oral and anal sex don't count."

"Does anything count?" I said, exasperated. My sister was laughing through her gag, her tits jiggling.

"Penis in vagina."

"When do I get to do that?"

My grandmother gave an exasperated sigh. "When you find a nice girl who's willing to spread her legs for you. I can't do everything for you. But you better find one who wants to be tied up. Or one who wants to tie you up would work, given how much you like to be bound" she said, her eyes far away. "Or a switch. Or maybe a dom(me) and a sub to take turns." She looked back at me again. "Based on how much you get off from getting gangbanged by a bunch of fags, you might want one to be a guy."

I stared at my grandmother again, shocked, face turning red. Then I started looking around. "Where's the lube?"

"Oh, you don't need it, honey," my grandmother said benevolently. "Just rub your cock on her rose," meaning Anna's asshole. "You come so fast you'll coat her asshole and you can use your jism for lube."

I stared at my grandmother again, open mouthed at what she was saying, not to mention her candor, then realized she was right. As I rubbed my cock over Anna's soft yet ridged asshole, I did indeed cum, my jism coating the head of my cock, my hand, and her butthole. I was working myself into my sister's asshole as granny rummaged around in her bag of tricks and pulled out a large hitachi massager, basically a big vibrator. I started fucking my sister's ass, coming again in a few strokes and granny stood in front of the tied girl, looking her sternly in the eye, vibrator to clit. Anna came almost instantly, shaking and shouting around the gag, then again when I came my second time, then almost continuously as I fucked her ass, holding her hips and thrusting myself up between those muscular asscheeks I'd slobbered over and masturbated to ever since I hit puberty.

I pulled out for my last orgasm of the trio and shot my load of cum, still copious even on the last shot, on my sister's ass. Granny finally stopped the vibrator -- Anna was dancing her hips all over the place, lifting her spread ankles as much as she could. She had obviously come so many times and become so sensitive that she was almost in pain from the sensations. Then our grandmother rubbed the white goo into my sister's tortured ass, careful to have a light touch on the welts. "It's a great moisturizer," my grandmother said. I kind of think she was lying.

We untied my sister. I was still naked and rubbed my still hard cock against the soft skin of her legs and pelvis, even thrusting a bit along her blonde bush. Still gagged, arms held up over her breasts, Anna leaned her sweaty body into mine, her hair soft in my arm, and nuzzled her face into the crease of my shoulder. She was shaking, taking comfort from me, while I had a feeling of connection to her like I'd never felt towards another person. Granny was rubbing Anna's back and my arm tenderly.

Finally, Anna pushed me away, took out her gag and stuck her tongue out at me. Her tone had softened from before as she said, "You're still a pervert. Do what granny says and go lose your virginity so we can have more fun." Then she picked up her clothes, reached out to pinch and twist my nipple with the piercing, still swollen and red from the other night, causing me to squirm and fold up, and went to her room. I helped granny clean up then saw the old woman out before getting dressed.