BDSM for Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't possibly miss from that distance. No cum was wasted, nor landed anywhere other than my face. It made for an even better coating than last time. Or it would have if I hadn't been particularly naughty and opened my mouth up to catch some on my tongue. I really shouldn't have, but that didn't seem to be a consideration anymore.

I had to be careful though. I was well in danger of passing out again once I finally got to cum.

With Dak's sexy taste in my mouth and his cum all over me, I was fairly burning up. My clit was throbbing in my panties, which in turn were predictably soaked.

Daring to be sluttier, I repeated my sneaky move of last time and darted forward to lick the tip of Dak's cock clean for him. I already had his flavour, but the act of licking him hit me nicely anyway.

"Daaammmn," Kendra hissed from her vantage point.

I wondered if she'd made herself cum yet. I absolutely still needed to cum, regardless of the answer.

"Let me see, Molly," Kendra said.

I would have turned immediately, but Dak was still absently holding my leash tight. He was staring down at me, and I was delighted to see him still lightly stroking himself and seemingly not softening hardly at all. Because of the pretty, slutty mess I was. His cum painting me.

I opened my mouth wide and waited. Dak took a moment before he finally clued in and put my leash back in my mouth for me. I then turned and crawled to Kendra, letting her appreciate my cummy face as I slowly neared.

"Unf, so pretty," she cooed, taking my leash.

"Thanks," I said. I turned my big, cute eyes on her, though the effect was marred by the cum dripping off my eyelashes. Or maybe helped. I wasn't totally sure what I looked like. "Kendra, can I please cum now?"

She pretended to think about, while at the same time running a fingertip through the mess on my face. My brother's mess. She poked her cummy finger in my mouth and smiled at me sucking it clean.

"Yes," she decreed. She unclipped my leash. "I'm going to let you off leash. You bring me back a toy, ok?"

Oh god. Like I was a puppy. Even talking a little bit slow and clear like I needed training or something. I couldn't take it on top of everything else already.

And yet... if I brought something back, she'd use it. Fuck I needed her to use something on me.

I would have wantonly masturbated on the floor again, giving Kendra and Dak both a fantastic show. But if I could bring our wand back...

Shit, it might be a repeat of last time at this rate. Which was fine. I was willing to pass out for the sake of exquisite orgasms.

I crawled away in rather undignified manner. My tits were still out. My face was a sexy disaster. Probably my pussy had made an obvious wet spot that anyone could see while I was crawling away.

It only made me crawl faster. Not becasue I wanted to get away, but because I needed to get back all the sooner.

Our cordless magic wand was on its charger. I took it off and found that I could hold it lengthways in my mouth. Somewhat awkwardly, sure, but I could. I brought it back to Kendra like that. Like a puppy retrieving her toy. Just as she'd implied I was.

"Good girl," she said, giving me pets.

I whimpered as she took her time about it. "Please?" I said pitifully.

"You'll have to get naked."

I nodded and worked at my clothes quick as I could. Dak would get to see me naked again. It was Kendra I was focused on, loving the way her eyes raked over my increasingly nude body. But I was conscious of my brother too.

I had to be careful when taking my shirt off to keep it away from my face, and to leave all the cum where it was.

Kendra pushed me backward on the floor. I fell with a surprised squeal that turned into a delighted giggle. She pinned my hands above my head, just for a second, but when she released them I held them right where they were. I thought she just meant for me to behave myself, but in fact she came in with my leash and used it to bind my wrists. I loved it.

I loved it so much more once she flicked on the magic wand and pressed it to my pussy. My eyes rolled back, lids half closed, and I surrendered to the magic.

I came pretty quickly, reveling in my dirty display of squirting all over Kendra and the floor beneath me. After the initial one, she used my overflowing wetness to wiggle a finger up my bum, amping me up for another cum.

Dak, bless him, came over to help too. He knelt next to me while I was busy cumming all over myself. He started jerking off again and, more daringly, reached out to feel my tits.

I didn't pass out from the combined assault, but I was well worn out by the end, and incredibly messy. Dak came on my tits at some point, and my bottom half was covered liberally in my own juices.

I smiled tiredly up at Kendra as she just watched me affectionately in the aftermath. I didn't try to move. There was a limit to what I could until she untied my hands anyway.

"All cummed out?" she asked.

"I think so."

"Good. You're an awful mess."

"So I am."

"Want some pictures?"

I hesitated, then nodded. I really, really did.

I stayed put until Kendra returned and snapped some shots of me, and only afterward did we make any attempt at getting me cleaned up.

****

I luxuriated in a hot bath afterward. Kendra helped me wipe away the worst of my mess first, then I just soaked and enjoyed myself. Getting all nicely clean and fresh.

Kendra proved quite a lovely diversion, pattering around the bathroom in an increasingly nude state. I just enjoyed watching her at first, then, as these things went, I felt the tell tale signs of getting turned on.

I was so relaxed already. Enjoying everything. I just went ahead and started playing with myself. Rubbing my pussy under the water. It didn't take Kendra long to notice.

"Are you seriously masturbating?" she asked, having apparently caught the movement in the mirror.

She turned to me, hands on her hips. But being so very naked, she really just gave me more to look at.

"Maybe," I said.

"You are, you horny little thing. You were all cummed out. I know you were."

I shrugged. "I got better."

"Dak really does things to you, huh?"

"He does. But this is all you."

Kendra's lips quirked. "Is it?"

"Yeah. You can't just model yourself all nakey like that and expect me not to like it."

"I was most certainly not modeling myself."

"If you say so."

I maintained full eye contact with Kendra while continuing to rub my pussy. She just sighed and shook her head.

"You didn't even ask if you could play with yourself," she said.

"You're right. I didn't."

"That's bad."

"I've been known to be a bad girl," I admitted easily.

She kept staring. I kept masturbating.

"Alright," Kendra said, "scooch up. Let me in."

I made room for Kendra to slip into the bath behind me, then promptly leaned back against her soft warmth and loving embrace.

"Hand off your snatch, little one," she murmured into my ear before giving it a soft nibble. "Let mommy take care of you."

I shivered despite the warmth. "You're my mommy?"

"Well if bad little girls won't behave themselves... they need a mommy, don't they?"

"I can't argue with that."

Kendra did take care of me. Rather thoroughly. I just relaxed into her and the warmth of the bath and let her play.

Even just her taking on my pussy would have been good. She made me feel better than I could. More than that, I got to feel her whole body against me. Of course, being Kendra, she also nipped at me and fondled my boobs, complete with pinching and twisting my nipples at intervals.

My relaxing bath turned into a minor game of pain and submission. Kendra gave little bites on my ears and neck. I tried to stay still, but flinched frequently, and at times leaned my head to block a sensitive area. She'd simply swap to the other side and carry on. If I got too squirmy and defensive, she'd pinch one of my nipples hard, perhaps even twisting it until I gasped and straightened my neck out for more.

Kendra skillfully combined my cumming with some of the sharpest pains she delivered, heightening the experience the way only she could.

Once she was done, there was a chance to relax and just soak together. She gave me plenty of cuddles, and made sure to kiss me several times everywhere she'd bitten me.

"Thank you, mommy," I whispered.

Kendra snorted. "I shouldn't have said that. Don't know why I did."

"I liked it, actually."

"Of course you did. You've got a thing for family."

I shook my head. "No."

Kendra kissed me again. "You kinda do."

"Only Dak. That's not the same."

"And what if I was your mommy?"

I didn't even hesitate. "Well then you'd probably have to say I had thing for family."

"Mmhm."

****

Dak caught me on my way back to my room. I was only dressed in a towel that was wrapped around me after finally getting out of the bath. I felt kind of exposed and naked in front of him. This despite having literally been exposed and naked not so long ago.

"What's that on your neck?" he asked.

I looked shyly at my brother. "Bite marks," I answered honestly.

"Bite marks?"

"Don't worry. She kissed them better."

Dak slowly shook his head. "I'm not ever going to understand you two fully, am I?"

I stepped closer and grinned impishly. "You're going to enjoy it though, aren't you?"

"Maybe."

"Yeah you are. You like cumming on your sis-ter."

Dak just gave me a look, then abruptly reached out and tugged at my towel. It slid from my body and pooled on the floor. I did nothing to try and replace it, just stood there miming shock as best I could.

Kendra, naturally, chose that moment to appear, wrapped in a towel of her own.

"Why are you naked again already?" she asked calmly.

"Dak pulled my towel off."

"Yes, that sounds right." Kendra came close enough to swat my bum. "Go to your room."

I pouted. "He was bad and you send me to my room?"

"Unfair, isn't it?"

It was, in a sense. But then, Kendra was always unfair in the very best of ways. I padded off nakedly, still leaving my damp towel right where it was, knowing I had Kendra and Dak both watching me slink away. I was getting used to the doubled eyes on me.

****

As was often the case, there were a few days between major sessions with Kendra and me. I knew Dak didn't really understand it, but it was kind of funny watching him be all horny and cutely impatient.

I loved the downtime. When Kendra wanted me turned on and cumming hard, it was simply the best thing. But the lulls in between were what really made it. Time to recuperate, rest, play the experiences back and enjoy them all the more, then begin to anticipate what would be next.

On a more practical note, I couldn't imagine Kendra keeping up with an every day schedule, nor could my poor body take it if we were going hard every single day. Most days, all I really wanted was a nice slow orgasm at the end of the day and some soft cuddles. Nothing more.

I mentioned this to Kendra one evening while we were getting some very excellent snuggles together. In particular about Dak.

"Mmm," she said thoughtfully, "but he doesn't get cuddles on off-days."

"True," I said.

"And it's all new to him. A novelty."

"More than a novelty," I protested.

"No question. I'm just saying on top of everything else, it's a novelty. It makes sense that he gets anxious."

I nodded. "No, I get it. Just wanted to mention it."

Kendra stroked my hair. "Do you want to cuddle him?"

I wiggled in her grasp. "He's my bro-ther. That's weird."

Kendra laughed. "The things you think are weird. I seem to recall you painted in his cum not so long ago."

"That's different."

"Mmm. It's worse."

"No. Well, yeah, ok. But... I don't know."

"Sure." Kendra kissed me on the forehead. "Maybe if you're comfortable with it sometime, I was kind of thinking of drawing the two of you."

"Ooh, you haven't been drawing much lately."

"No, I haven't. I think I got too used to drawing you naked, then I stopped when Dak moved in."

"Yeah, that sounds right," I said.

"I could always just draw you alone," Kendra said. "Now that we don't need to worry about Dak seeing."

I wiggled again, but in more warm anticipation this time. "You have one of your ideas, don't you?"

"Maybe. You in?"

I gazed adoringly at my beloved Kendra. "You really need to ask?"

****

It was rope play time, as it turned out. It had been a while since Kendra had properly tied me up. Restraint and binding, sure, but not the magical way she could use a rope when she really wanted to.

I had to stay still while Kendra wrapped her complicated series of criss-crosses around my body. My arms were pinned behind my back, arms together, hands each at opposite elbows. It left me unable to move them, but comfortable enough that I could be left like that for a while.

Kendra ran her ropes along my breasts and between them, really framing them nicely. She'd left my shirt on, and panties, so I wasn't technically showing anything inappropriate, but the effective harness around my tits didn't leave much to the imagination.

The rope she ran between my legs was the one she fussed with most. It would be directly along my pussy, and thereby the most sensitive to needing just the right angle, placement, and tightness.

"Leaving my legs free?" I asked, though by this point I knew she was.

"Well I'm not about to carry you, am I?" she said by way of response.

Kendra still knelt in front of me, giving my bindings the final touches. Her warm breath on my inner thighs added to the arousal I was feeling. It was still only low level. Being tied up got me horny, sure, but it was a more casual kind of excitement. Weirdly comforting, too, just being secured like that.

"I like it when you carry me," I said.

"Mmm, I know. 'Cause you like being a little princess."

I gasped. "I'm not a princess!"

Kendra kissed the inside of my thigh, which had already been tingling from her breath's sweet caress.

"You don't want to be spoiled and pampered and oh so special?"

"... only sometimes."

Kendra grinned as she stood. She gave me another kiss, lingering on my lips this time.

"You're my princess," she assured me.

"Even though you tied me up?"

"Especially that. Princesses have a long tradition of being prisoners. In fairy tales, at least."

"I don't know if this counts," I said, flexing and testing my bonds. I inadvertently pulled the rope into my clit as I moved. Perfection.

Kendra ran her fingers lightly over my ropes and my tits. "You look like a princess," she said softly. "Beautiful. Trapped. Under someone else's control."

I flushed and bit my lip. "Is that how you're going to draw me?"

"Perhaps."

"I like being under your control."

"Mmm. I know."

Kendra gathered her sketchbook and pencils. She gave me a soft look, then gestured toward the door.

"Come," she said simply.

It was as good as if I were on a leash. She hadn't bothered this time. I followed along behind her, my rope rubbing my pussy gently with every step. Not enough to really get me off, but more than enough to get me turned on.

Kendra had me stand in the middle of the living room. Just stand in place at first while she sat comfortably and drew in her book.

I was her living inspiration. Her tied up model. Unable to get my arms free, ropes crossing my body at strategic points, occasionally getting a sensual caress from my bonds if I moved just right.

I tried not to move. I tried to be good. But that rope on my little snatch... Kendra knew exactly what that was doing to me.

"Be still," Kendra said gently.

I stood up straighter, but fidgeted my weight back and forth.

"It's hard," I said.

Kendra's eyes gleamed with teasing, even as the rest of her face masked her feelings.

"I imagine so," she said. She spun her finger in a small loop. "Turn around, please. Mmhm. And arch your back a little... stick your butt out a tad... perfect. Right there."

My options for poses were limited, but Kendra ran me through several minor variations anyway. She had a subtle eye for this sort of thing that I just didn't. I could appreciate her choices, though, in how they made me stand, what they did to my ropes, and what the results would be in her sketches afterward.

I kept flicking an eye toward the doorway, waiting for Dak to come in. I hoped he would. He might not. I didn't know. His presence would actually make holding still all the more difficult, but I wanted it. Wanted him to watch me too. To see me being a good girl, all tied up and obedient for my Kendra. Maybe being her princess, as she claimed I was.

Dak made his appearance eventually. As soon as he did, I pretended not to even notice, keeping my eyes forward. Kendra still smirked like she knew exactly what was going on in my head.

"What's this now?" Dak asked.

"Just doing some drawing," Kendra said.

"Of Moll?"

"Mmhm."

"Did she need to be tied up for it?"

Kendra shrugged. "I need her to hold still."

As though that were an answer. It was just teasing, though. A dig at me, as though I wouldn't do my very best to hold still for her, tied up or not.

Dak watched over Kendra's shoulder a moment, then nodded, looking impressed. "That's pretty good."

"Thanks," Kendra said.

"You really capture her. And... make her look graceful somehow? Despite all the ropes?"

"Like a princess?" Kendra asked innocently.

"Yeah. Yeah kinda. If a princess was into that kind of thing, I suppose."

"Mine is," Kendra declared firmly.

Dak sat next to Kendra, watching me, watching her, watching drawings take shape.

As I anticipated, being made to strike poses got even more delightfully suggestive and embarrassing in my mind once my brother was there to see. I was clothed, but very little was properly hidden. Especially my lower areas, when I was made to stick out my bum, or stand such that my increasingly damp panties were easily visible from the front.

I got fidgety again. I couldn't very well help it. Kendra eventually feigned annoyance.

"Would you help her stay still please?" she asked Dak.

"How would I do that?"

Kendra shrugged. "Just stand with her. I'll draw you both. Maybe you're the prince in this scenario."

"... prince as in who she's married to? Or as in her brother?"

Kendra grinned crookedly and didn't answer.

Standing with Dak was so much better than alone. Or sitting with him, depending on Kendra's pose request. Or, indeed, kneeling. The latter I knew were going to turn into sketches of me looking particularly subby.

I really just liked his presence. Just being there, against me.

But then he started touching me. Like actively, instead of just where Kendra said to. He started out being sneaky, just feeling my bum where Kendra couldn't see, but got more and more blatant about it.

He kept moving his hands, running them all over me. And, if our pose was right, rubbed his hardon against me too.

He got chastised by Kendra more than once, but only for moving, not for touching me. Her rebukes meant that sometimes he was 'forced' to go still with his hand cupping my boob, or his cock pressed against my ass.

And there was poor little me stuck with it, loving every second, but getting desperately horny just the way Kendra liked and Dak was growing enamoured with.

"If you two don't stop moving, I'll tie you up more," Kendra warned very calmly as she switched out pencils.

I whimpered softly. I was currently face to face with Dak, his hardon poking me, and his hand cupping my butt, getting his feels in. I couldn't help that he just kept touching me.

I didn't say that though. It wouldn't matter, really. If Kendra wanted to heighten the game somehow, she would.

"Dak, I know you want to feel your sister up," Kendra said a few moments later, "but you're really not staying still at all."