BDSM for Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doing my best," Dak said, now fondling my tits and tracing their rope harness.

"Well you have to know that's not good enough," Kendra said.

I giggled softly. "You're gonna get tied up too at this rate."

"I don't think it'll go that far," Dak said.

I glanced at Kendra. The look on her face suggested I was exactly right. I didn't say so. I'd wait for Dak to find out on his own.

****

"Ok, so maybe I'm gonna get tied up," Dak said.

I just laughed softly and kept watching. I somehow had a comfy seat to curl up in while someone else was getting Kendra's treatment. Quite a novelty.

I was still tied up too, of course. So my position wasn't quite as curled and comfy as it might have been. But I very much liked the comfort of my bonds, and since my legs were free I was able to strategically fold one foot under me, right where my rope ran across my pussy. When Kendra wasn't looking, I rocked around, grinding on my own heel.

She'd caught me a few times already and definitely knew what I was up to, but I pretended I didn't know that she knew.

Kendra had taken Dak's pants off already, which had been an interesting choice, though not unexpected I supposed. He was being given very similar treatment to me in most respects. Ropes criss-crossing all over, including between his legs. She did that area differently to go around his cock on each side instead of straight over it.

Dak's erection kept threatening to pop right out the front of his boxers. I kept anticipating it, but it never quite happened.

"There now," Kendra said with evident satisfaction.

She stood back and admired her work for a moment. Dak had no choice but to stand there and be admired.

"Very nice," I complimented.

"Mmm. Glad you think so," Kendra said. She crooked a finger at me. "Come here, little one. Enough sneaky masturbating for now."

I grinned, unfolded myself, and padded over to join them. Kendra had me stand face to face with Dak, though not close enough to be touching. While we stood there, Kendra affixed a collar about Dak's neck.

"I'm getting in too deep," Dak mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow. "Already?"

"No one's ever done this stuff to me. I've never... I mean, it's not my thing the way it is yours."

"You're perfectly welcome to say your safe word at any time," Kendra reminded him.

"Does he have one?" I asked.

"No," Kendra said. "I suppose we really should establish some, shouldn't we?"

"Can't I just say, like, stop or something?" Dak asked.

"Pff," I said. "Amateur. You can't say stop. 'Cause you might not really want her to stop."

"That's... what?"

"She's right," Kendra said. "For now, just say ballet if you really want me to stop."

I grinned. "Hehe, ballet. That's a good one."

Dak shook his head. "I don't get it."

"I'll explain it later," I said.

Kendra's final touch was a short bar connecting the front of my collar to Dak's. It forced us to stand with our faces close, but with no way we could actually bring them together. Not that we'd actually kiss or anything. Not siblings. But the fact that we couldn't somehow made me feel the tension of being so close.

We had to just stand like that for a time while Kendra sketched us some more. Dak couldn't feel me up at all now, which I missed. But he was so fucking hard, and he didn't even have pants now to keep himself obscured. His boxers were not properly covering him at all. It was only a miracle he didn't pop right out the front of them.

Dak and I were stuck like that. Super turned on, all tied up, so close together, but neither of us able to do a damn thing about it. Kendra ignored our plight and just kept sketching.

"So, uh, how do we cum?" Dak asked eventually.

"Kinda seems like we don't for right now," I said, pointing out the obvious.

"But... that's kinda the point isn't it?"

"In a sense. But the buildup is more the point, really."

"You think?"

"Sure. If I just wanted to cum, I'd grab a vibrator and take care of it. Easy peasy. It's obviously not just about that."

"But... cumming's really good."

"Not gonna argue that." I shrugged. "I mean you kinda get it. At least from the outside. You like seeing me tied up."

Dak nodded, smiling ruefully. "Yeah, that's kinda true. Just not sure I like it from this side so much."

Kendra made an annoyed sound. "There's just no winning with you two, is there?"

I declined to point out that I was fully enjoying myself. I just waited to see what was coming.

Kendra was particularly bold this time. Enough to even surprise me, despite how well I knew her proclivities.

Dak had to lie down on his back on the floor. Kendra gestured for me to lie on top of him, the other way around.

"Seriously?" I asked, my voice squeaking.

"You're both too horny. Gotta solve that somehow, don't we?"

I glanced at my brother's cock threatening to burst free. "Fuuuccck," I whispered.

I knelt down straddling Dak's face, then laid across him with my face near his cock. I then, as anticipated, felt extra ropes going around me, tying me and my brother together in our sixty-nine position. It was way too much, but I couldn't find it in me to complain. Nor could Dak, it seemed.

Just as the icing on the cake, Kendra sat down and stretched out her legs, resting her feet on my back. She'd given up on the drawing, it seemed, and now intended to watch a movie while using two horny sibs as her footstool while they got each other off. She was just too devious for me at times.

It didn't take Dak long to start rubbing at my pussy. He wanted to lick it, I could tell, but I had panties and a rope in the way. That didn't stop him trying.

For my part, I had a limited range that I could move my neck before I was tugging on ropes. It meant I actually couldn't even get the tip of Dak's cock in my mouth. Even once I got his cock out of his boxers, which took some doing just by nosing and tonguing it, I was limited to licking and sucking on him, but not properly blowing him. Which was just as well. Giving my little brother a blowjob wasn't the sort of thing I should do, really. But fuck was it too late to worry about that. There was nothing moral stopping me. It was purely physical limitations.

If anything, our respective limitations just made us worse. We were horny little sibs, and we had to try so hard to get each other off.

We both whimpered and wiggled, despite being firmly bound. The harder we worked, the more desperate we both got, but still unable to properly do what we wanted to each other. Dak was producing a river of precum down his shaft, which I was wantonly licking up. I was sure I was drowning him in pussy juices, though admittedly they had to find their way through my well-soaked panties before they got to him.

Kendra just let us play. She didn't ignore us, exactly, but she didn't treat us the crazy spectacle we were.

"You want anything, boo?" Kendra asked when she eventually stood up.

I stopped sucking at Dak's cock for a moment. "No. I'm good."

"Alright. Carry on."

Kendra smacked my butt on the way out. Moments later, on her way back in, she gave it another quick few spanks. Juxtaposed with revving me up like that, she set a glass of water on my back before stretching her legs across me again. Using me as a table and footstool both.

"Not fair," I protested. "I can't stay that still."

"Why ever not?" she asked as though she didn't know. "I can't hardly tie you up any better than you already are."

"Not faaaiiir," I repeated, whining slightly.

"Oh, I know what will help."

Kendra dashed out again, leaving her cup of water balanced on my back. If I moved too much, it would just go everywhere. And Dak wouldn't freaking stop trying to eat my pussy. How was a girl supposed to hold still like that?

And of course Kendra didn't really help. What she did instead was bring back a butt plug and set about sticking it in me. She had to pull aside my panties and the rope, which had the side effect of pressing the rope more firmly to my snatch for a minute while she worked.

Then afterward, I was in much the same predicament as before, only now my bum was filled too. Not. Helpful.

Kendra deliberately toyed with me afterward. Taking her glass and sipping it, holding onto it for a few minutes while I was free to squirm as much as I wanted. Then setting it back on top of me and making me stay still or drench myself.

Thankfully, when I was really going to cum, so near and unable to hold back, it was during a glass-free moment and I came hard all over my little brother's face. The plug in my ass intensified the orgasm, as did realizing that Kendra was playing with herself now while watching. I hadn't even noticed before.

Kendra didn't even bother playing with her own form of water torture after that. Instead she loosened a few knots and let me more purposefully suck Dak off.

After all her manipulations that evening, I didn't even hesitate to put my brother's cock fully in my mouth. I wanted him to cum. I knew he needed it. He was whimpering just like I did when I needed it.

I took a big load of cum in my mouth, swallowing it all. Kendra was still masturbating and watching every little second, her pretend indifference forgotten.

"You all calmed down now, children?" Kendra asked lazily.

"Kinda," Dak said.

"More or less," I concurred. Then, boldly, "I'd still really like you to lick my pussy."

Kendra smirked. "Your bruh-ther didn't do good enough?"

"He did great. You made it very hard on him though."

"I did great?" Dak asked, self-satisfaction thick in his voice.

"Well you made her cum," Kendra said. "That's a good sign."

She finally moved to unattach us. Naturally, she untied Dak first and let him uncollar himself.

I stayed mostly bound. Not to my brother anymore, but still all snugged up unable to use my arms to any effect.

"Are you gonna untie me?" I asked.

Kendra raised an amused eyebrow. "Now why would I do that?"

I squirmed. "You've had me all tied up for a while."

"Yes," she said as though that was irrelevant information.

"... I kinda need to pee."

"Ah." Kendra's knowing little smile grew bigger. "How badly?"

I glanced at Dak, who was no help at all, really. I knew that. But I was also a little embarrassed to have to say this stuff in front of him. Maybe I shouldn't be. We'd just finished being rather intimate.

"Pretty badly," I admitted.

Though even as I was speaking, the urge inside me was growing. I'd been able to ignore while we were having fun. Now that I'd been partially let free, it was getting to be a stronger need.

"Well if it's pretty bad," Kendra said. "Then you'd better make me cum quickly, hadn't you?"

"What?"

"I haven't had anyone at all licking me," she said. She sat back on the couch and spread her legs, just watching me. "I think I really need to cum. Unless... you think you need to pee worse than I need to cum?"

In actual fact, that was exactly what I thought. But it was Kendra. When she asked me to lick her pussy, I wanted nothing so bad as to please her with my tongue, just as she requested.

Plus, being denied like this was kind of hot. Doubly so with my brother there witnessing me being denied going to the bathroom. It was embarrassing, and it put extra pressure on me to finish Kendra in a limited time frame. If I didn't, it was going to be beyond embarrassing.

The need to pee pressed heavily on me as I knelt down in front of Kendra. It would be fine, but it was definitely giving me an extra urgency and not really allowing me to surrender to the moment.

Kendra could tell. She knew my licking well enough to know that I wasn't giving it due attention. She only smirked though, enjoying my discomfort and awkward attempts.

"You're usually better than this," Kendra said.

I pouted at her. "I told you I have to pee."

"And it's making you all wiggly and distracted, huh?"

"Mmhm."

Kendra stroked my hair, pushing it back from my face. "It's a rather cute look on you."

I made a small, indignant noise, even as I felt a pleased flush warm me. A small, delighted shiver ran up my back.

Thus motivated with teasing but very genuine praise, I dove back in to Kendra's pussy. I did a little better this time, somehow focusing more and remembering where she liked my tongue.

Kendra's soft coos helped me along, and she kept petting me which made me want to please her even more. I could do it. I could make her cum. My body wouldn't betray me in this.

Her eventual long, low moan of orgasm was musical to me. The pride I felt was perhaps a tad excessive, but I basked in it anyway. At least for a moment or two before I started to panic.

"Mmm, very good," Kendra purred. "You need to pee now, little one?"

I bit my lip and nodded, trying to squeeze my thighs together.

"Well, off you go then."

I hesitated, then shook my head.

Kendra frowned. "What do you mean no?"

"I... I can't."

"I don't understand."

I knew she didn't. But I couldn't bear to say it out loud. I just gave her the most pitiful look I had, staring at her as though she could help me somehow. She couldn't. It was too late for that.

Kendra stared at me, trying to figure out what I was doing. Dak was still there watching curiously as well. I tried my best to hold some control, not to fully humiliate myself in front of both of them. It was no good, though.

I whimpered and ducked my face as I was forced to let go. Hot, shameful pee immediately rushed out, drenching my already soaked panties and running through as if they weren't even there. My legs caught the worst of it, as well as the floor directly beneath me. The sound and splash of what was happening were unmistakable, and as soon as I let go I knew I'd have to suffer the entirety of it with Kendra and Dak both knowing exactly what was going on.

Neither said anything. I wasn't sure if that made it better or worse.

I couldn't look at them. Either of them. It took forever for the torrent of piss of to empty itself, and the whole time I was just messing myself worse, and making a total disaster of the floor.

There was a heavy silence afterward. I didn't know what to do. Had no idea. I didn't want to keep kneeling in my puddle, but I definitely couldn't stand up right now. Not with them both there watching. Not that curling into myself was hiding me at all, but it maybe helped a little.

"Molly," Kendra said softly. "Look at me."

"I can't."

"Oh darling," she said. Her fingers reached under my chin and tilted my head up toward her. "You really had to go," she stated.

I nodded, my cheeks burning. "I'm sorry."

Kendra didn't answer right away. I could see the calculation going on in her head. She didn't know how to handle me. Not for sure. Whether she should play with this, or disengage entirely.

To be fair, I didn't know either. I wanted it to all stop. In fact, I wanted to roll it backward, to take back my desperation and the humiliatingly infantile result.

But... through the abject shame burned that sort of intense arousal that I craved. I shouldn't be feeling that right now, but just the fact that being turned on by such a shameful act was so wrong made the intensity that much stronger.

I halfway couldn't believe how subby this was of me. Sure, Kendra had always pushed my limits just to see, and I'd nearly always found new depths to my depravity as a result. But this wasn't her doing. Not deliberate at all, even if she'd consciously played with fire. Neither of us had expected to actually get burned. Which perhaps was a failing of sorts.

But in this moment, wet and embarrassed and feeling so very pathetic, I also knew that if Kendra pushed me backward into my own puddle and started vibing my clit, I'd cum so, so good. Even if none of the three of us could ever look at each other again.

"You've made quite a mess," Kendra finally said.

My cheeks burned and I turned my head, freeing my chin from her grasp. She just took hold of it again, more firmly this time, and forced me to look at her.

"That's a very bad girl," Kendra said.

Her tone was so soft there was no rebuke in it, but paradoxically it just enforced the impact of my mishap all the more effectively. She was so good at that.

"I'm sorry," I repeated, feeling the anxious excitement in my tummy through all the other emotions dancing inside me.

"Get to the bathroom then."

I bit my lip, nodded, and shakily stood up. I was a disaster to look at. I knew I was. I'd probably drip all the way down the hall too. That couldn't be helped.

I was shaking with nerves. Partly because of what I'd done, but more so now because Kendra was still in domme mode. I would have accepted love and caresses and apologies, and lots of little assurances that things may have gone a bit too far there. But no. That wasn't what was happening. And deep down, I was ecstatic about it. Even if my post-horny self might not agree.

Kendra slowly untied and undressed me in the bathroom. I stood still and good, feeling the whole time like a little girl who had to be taken care of now since she apparently couldn't look after herself.

Kendra's touch on me was electric. It wasn't even sexual. She didn't fondle me or rub my pussy or anything. She just worked carefully to unbind me and get me out of my wet clothes, what few of them there were.

Afterward, while I stood naked and ashamed, she let me wait for a moment and anticipate.

Then, "In the tub."

I stepped in, naked, wet, and shivering just a little. Not at all because it was cold.

"Kneel," Kendra said.

I had to use my hands to get down safely. I was shaking too badly otherwise.

"You peed all over yourself," she said.

"I didn't mean to," I whined.

"Yes, that's possible. Or... maybe you did mean to."

I gasped and shook my head firmly.

"Because really, if you wanted to be peed all over, you could have just asked."

My eyes went wide and my mouth hung open. Kendra was still examining me appraisingly, but I knew she already had a decision made. Just as long as I played along, of course.

"That's... baaaddd," I said.

"And you," Kendra informed me, "seem to be a very bad girl."

"I'm a good girl!" I protested.

Despite my words, I knelt in the tub, sitting as pretty as I could manage, and holding still waiting for Kendra. I couldn't believe what I thought she was about to do, but I was getting more and more certain about my guess.

"Do good girls do what you did?"

I shut my mouth, still silently pouting and pleading with my eyes, but was forced to shake my head. Good girls definitely didn't.

"That's what I thought," Kendra said.

She stepped into the tub with me. She was already naked from the waist down and her pussy was shining from recent cunnilingus.

"Open your mouth," she instructed.

My eyes rolled back at the command, and a shiver ran up my spine. I only kept my hands off my pussy through force of will. I did, as requested, open my mouth wide and stick my tongue out a little, as though begging for what came next.

Kendra let go, and hot piss splashed all over my face and open mouth. I closed my eyes to protect them, but left my mouth wide open. Her pee mostly ran right back out again, but it was the mere fact of it going in at all, that I'd leave my mouth open for it, that was doing the work anyway.

My self-control expired. There was nothing I could do about it. My hand went to my pussy and I frigged myself desperately as Kendra drenched me.

Her piss was all in my hair and mouth, all down my face and chest. It was disgusting and horrible and humiliating beyond belief. It was also the hottest fucking thing of all time.

I rather shamefully came intensely from the experience, shuddering my way through a fantastic orgasm even after Kendra had finished and was just watching me be filthy. As soon as I looked up at her with a somewhat clear gaze, she grabbed my head and jammed my face into her pussy.