BDSM for Siblings Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly draws her brother deeper while getting naughtier.
11.6k words
4.64
68.7k
121

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,704 Followers

Kendra was delicate with me for a few days. I didn't need her to be, but I also didn't mind her decision either.

Spacing out more intense sessions was important, but I was also living in a more bounteous world of sexual arousal than usual. Between my near-constant flashes of memory and wild daydreaming, and the way my body reacted at the mere presence of my brother in the same room, I was as happy and horny as a girl could ever want.

Maybe that was why Kendra limited us to more gentle love making. Maybe she sensed that extra efforts would be wasted until I'd calmed down some. Or perhaps she was still a little worried about me.

It was really quite amazing the way she could switch from domme mode to doting, adoring girlfriend practically in an instant, not to mention the vast differences between her personas at times.

I was different. For me, girlfriend mode and subby slut mode were intertwined and couldn't always be neatly separated. I instinctively tried to trick Kendra into domming me a few times, but she rebuffed me as easily and casually as anything. I had to make do with loving sex and cuddles, tender touches and whispered words.

I loved those things. Was insanely happy. It was only my constant horniness that was the problem. My newfound knowledge of what messing around with my brother could do. Yet another new thing Kendra had led me to that turned out to be perfect for me.

"How can you just keep wanting to cum more?" Kendra murmured one evening as we lazed our time away in bed.

"Is that a serious question?" I brought her hand to my mouth and kissed her palm softly before making big, fluttery eyes at her. "You know what you can do with me with your fingers, your tongue, your... everything."

"No, I know. I'm proud of it."

"Hehe."

"Just... usually I can make you beg me to stop after a while."

"I thought you weren't in a mood for making me beg."

Kendra laughed softly. "Different kind of beg. Not the subby kind. Just, you know, when you've had enough."

I bit my lip, silently searching Kendra's eyes. "You know why, don't you?"

"I have a guess."

I nodded. "It's probably right."

"Tell me anyway. Please?"

I squirmed a little, but Kendra was holding me and I didn't want to go anywhere. That being said, rubbing myself nakedly against her was quite a delightful feeling.

"It's 'cause of what you did to me. You and Dak."

"Ah. I thought it might be. Even this long afterward?"

"Seriously? I don't know if I'll ever get over it. I certainly won't forget it."

Kendra smiled and tickled my side. "I know you won't forget it. I just assumed you'd calm down some. You always calm down eventually, even from the craziest stuff. Then you want more."

"Well... I do want more."

"Not like usual," Kendra said slowly. "Not in that cute, desperate way of yours. I managed to fill your horny little battery, and you haven't worn down the charge."

I giggled. "Well it keeps getting filled again. I have to keep walking around, seeing my brother, remembering... what we did."

"He does that to you, huh?"

I hesitated, knowing I was approaching dangerous territory now. Something I didn't want to think about even as a possibility, but I had to at some point.

"He does," I admitted. "But... is that ok?"

"Hm?"

"You haven't really told me how you feel about it."

"Oh."

I pushed Kendra's hair back and caressed her cheek. "This doesn't change anything, does it?"

"Of course not, silly. I'm not jealous of Dak."

"Good."

"Did you think I was?"

"No. But... you've been different."

Kendra chuckled softly. "I'm all domme-y and shit, remember? You don't have to worry about me."

"That's fucking bullshit."

"Excuse me?"

"You're my girlfriend, Kendra. I love you. I don't care if you tie me up and spank me, and leave me locked in a dog cage all day while you're gone, I-"

"Is that a suggestion?"

"Hush. I'm being serious. The point was, yeah, we have our special relationship. But you should know better than I do that doesn't mean I can't be the one to worry about you and want to protect you sometimes."

Kendra smiled wide, unable to hold it back. "Fuck I love you."

"As well you should." I played with her hair some more. It wasn't often that it was me playing with hers rather than vice versa. "Now for real, is Dak a problem?"

"I pushed you guys into that whole thing, you know."

"I remember. Stop dodging the question."

"Dak isn't a problem."

"You promise?"

"Yes." Kendra caressed my cheek right back. "I know you love him, but it's not in the same way."

"That's right."

"Maybe... maybe it's been bothering me just a little how easy he gets you off."

"He gets me stupid horny," I said. "Not quite the same. You're still the one getting me off. Or in control of it, anyway."

"I have to work so hard to get you that stupid horny," Kendra said quietly.

"... so Dak is a problem?"

"No. Maybe. No, I don't think so." Kendra sighed. "I am being a little jealous I guess."

"We can stop messing around with him. Full stop. He'd understand."

"We could. It's fucking hot though, that's the problem."

I nodded, casually playing with Kendra's tits now. "It really is."

"Like... I don't know if I've ever been as stupid horny as you were when you passed out. But I've been pretty fucking worked up. Way more than usual."

"'Cause you like seeing me and my bro-ther."

"Yes. Exactly." Kendra shrugged. "But it's complicated."

"It is. If it helps any, it's only 'cause of the way you play with us both that things are so wicked hot."

"Because I started it, you mean?"

"Partly that. Partly... you know how to make it hot. Like, sure, I could have been caught naked by Dak all on my own. But tied naked to a table? Or licking your pussy while you just chat casually like it ain't no thing? Or just, like, any kind of domming me right in front of him." I propped myself up on one arm, partly to make my point, and partly for better access to Kendra's boobies. "You know that's what makes it hot as all fuck," I said seriously. "You've never dommed me in front of anyone. And you go and pick my brother as a first test case. Zero to fuckin' sixty why don't ya."

Kendra smiled slyly, a return to her confident, impish self. The wicked way she looked at me, I knew I was in for something special. Probably in the near future.

"Didn't pick him so much as he was just... here," she said.

"True, but-"

"Well, and he did get you all hot and bothered just by being around."

"Not entirely true," I mumbled. "But sure."

"But you are very correct," Kendra said, sliding her hand down my tummy. "You lived with him a while and never were into him that way. It's the humiliation of it, isn't it? The crazy naughtiness? Getting all wet in front of your baby bro. While your girlfriend does whatever she so pleases with you. And you happily go along with it all."

"... maybe."

Kendra kissed me forcefully, a pleasant return to form. Soft, loving kisses were nice and all, but every now and then I really just wanted to be kissed in a way that asserted her claim over me beyond any reasonable doubt.

"You like having an audience for your own wantonness," Kendra said. "And you like that it's your brother, who you definitely love, even if not romantically necessarily. And it all feeds back on itself. All the emotions at play there. God. I was missing a step or two there for a hot minute."

"Don't beat yourself up," I said. "That's what I'm for."

"... for helping with complicated mental tangles? Or for beating up?"

"... yes."

"Pff, you little shit. You're not that kind of sub."

Kendra rolled me on my back. I let myself be positioned, keeping my hands well clear. She was asserting control, and I fell easily into my role as her loving plaything.

She slid down my body to bury her face in my pussy. It wasn't a terrible surprise when she ate me to several orgasms in a row, to the point where I had to beg and plead for her to stop. Just as she'd been pouting that she couldn't get me that point lately. Really, all it took was her heart being in it, I thought.

****

Even though Kendra and I got back to some BDSM play, there still wasn't really anything intense at first. Which was fine. I still wasn't in any desperate need of extra thrills.

There was more low-key stuff though. Making sure I wore my collar more. Having me on a leash. Extra spankings for dubious and playful transgressions. That kind of thing. Plus Kendra's usual obsession with seeing how hard she could make me cum, how much she could make me squirt, or how long I could go before pleading with her to let me rest.

Things were more or less normal with Dak this whole time. He kept an eye on me more than he used to, but that made sense. He was probably getting the same horny vibes off me that I did off of him. I fed off his interest, in the excitement and shame it brought. Not so intense in everyday life, but remembering his cum all over my face and getting off on it gave me all the warm, embarrassed tingles I needed.

We were just watching a movie one night. All three of us. Dak was curled up by himself in a comfy chair. Kendra was stretched out along the couch. I sat in front of the couch, on the floor.

I was fully clothed, nothing improper there. But I had my collar on, and a leash held loosely by Kendra. She'd pull it snug every now and then just to remind it was there, and occasionally to remind me to sit up straighter. Very low level. She'd idly pet me at times like I was her good puppy just waiting for scritchies.

It was all very comfy and nice, except for having to remember not to relax too much.

Eventually Kendra sat up, stretched, and stood. She started walking and I got a tug from my leash before I clued in that I needed to follow.

Even once I realized, I was still too slow to start moving and got a bit of a yank from my leash before I could catch up. The collar digging into my neck for an instant went right to my clit, making it throb in response. A good yank, not so hard as to be painful, could do that. And this one was well judged.

I crawled on hands and knees, heeling as quick as I could. Kendra started walking again while I crawled after her, hotly aware of Dak watching the whole thing.

We didn't go as far as I assumed, though. We actually stopped right at Dak's seat, whereupon Kendra handed over the end of my leash.

"Hold for me, would you?" Kendra asked. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Dak looked back and forth rather bemusedly between us. "Uh, sure."

Kendra nodded and pattered out of the room. I watched her go, feeling a small ache as she left. I wasn't used to this. To thinking I was being led away, then discovering in fact I was being left with someone else. But then, there'd never been anyone else to leave me with.

I sat back on my heels and looked uncertainly at Dak. He looked right back at me with a similar expression, and maybe more amusement in his eyes.

"Well hello," he said.

"Hey," I said shyly.

My eyes kept flicking to the leash going from my neck to Dak's hand. Being held by my little brother. Fuck. Me.

"So... what's Kendra planning here?" Dak asked.

I shrugged. "She usually doesn't tell me."

"Sure. Fair." Dak glanced toward the doorway she'd exited. "I was kinda waiting to see if there was going to be more."

"More?"

"You know. With me. I thought we might have gone too far last time or something. Or things were weird."

"Things aren't weird! I'm still your sister. If you thought they were weird you could have talked to me."

"Yeah. Maybe. I'm, uh, a little out of my depth here, you know."

"Oh." I tried to ignore my leash, and the thoughts it was starting to bring to mind. Ideas of Dak tugging me toward him. Getting his cock out... "That might make it more important to talk," I said. "Check in on some stuff."

"It might. I just, like, don't know how big a part I am of this. Or, like, you're my sister and all. Can I even be a part of this?"

"You want to be, don't you?"

"... is it weird that I really do?"

I shook my head. "We're past that. When you came on my face... yeah, we're past that barrier."

"Oh." Dak grinned cautiously. "That was maybe the hottest thing I've ever done."

"Unf. Me too."

"And I didn't even really... I mean nothing even hardly happened. 'Cept when you licked me at the end."

"Ha, yeah. That's kinda how this BDSM stuff goes sometimes. Some of it's, like, ridiculously subtle."

Dak nodded. "I think I maybe understand that. I don't know how much of that's my kinda jam. But, like, Moll? You think there's any chance I can cum on your face again?"

I bit my lip hard and tried not to squirm too obviously. My pussy was flooding now. My little brother holding my leash and so earnestly asking if he could cum on me. Too good.

"We'd have to ask Kendra," I said.

"Sure. But you're ok with it?"

"God, Dak. You know how horny I get just thinking about doing it again?"

"Well... you could just ask."

"Ha, yeah. Fair. Have to wait for the right time though too."

"I guess. You guys only do stuff certain days, huh?"

I shrugged. "Depends. Some stuff is basically every day. A lot of it isn't. I've a feeling that you're going to have to learn to be especially patient though. I have to look after Kendra first. Always. Plus, like, big, intense stuff is better if you spread it out." I gave Dak a look that hopefully wasn't too blatantly smoldering. "Right now, anything involving you is pretty damn intense."

He preened a little at that last comment. Which was fair. I didn't think he really understood everything I was saying, but that was fine.

"If it's hot, wouldn't you want to do it more?" he said.

"Yes."

"So... why not do it more?"

"Just trust me. Space to process and enjoy after the fact as just as important as whatever the thing is in the first place."

"I-"

"I'm your big sister. You should listen to me."

It was a ridiculous thing to say under the circumstances. While I was leashed and held by him. Kneeling in front of him on the floor. Both of us anticipating him cumming on me in the near future. Me barely able to keep my hands away from myself and my excited little pussy.

"You're my big sister," Dak agreed. Somehow, there wasn't even any irony in his tone.

Kendra came back soon after, before we could get into any other conversation. She had a glass in one hand and retrieved my leash with the other.

I was ready this time and crawled back to my post at Kendra's feet without having to be tugged.

"Thirsty?" Kendra asked.

I sat back on my heels, hands demurely on my knees. "A little."

Kendra brought the glass down to my lips and held it for me while I drank. It actually was a good idea to keep my fluids up when sexy times were afoot, and wasn't purely infantilizing.

I waited until Kendra set the remainder of the water down next to her.

"Kendra?"

"Molly."

"Can... can Dak cum on my face?"

Kendra smiled crookedly, nearly smirking. "Did I hear a please?" she asked lightly.

I flushed and looked down for a second. I tried to compose myself enough to not give away how fluttery and excited I was.

"Please can I let my brother cum on my face?" I asked softly, making big eyes at Kendra to help my case.

Kendra lost some of her own composure as I spoke. I secretly delighted in being adorable and slutty enough to break her facade, just for a second. She leaned down and kissed me fiercely, laying her claim to me in front of Dak before acquiescing.

"That's a good girl," she whispered. Then, louder, "Open up."

I leaned back a little after our kiss and obediently opened my mouth despite not immediately catching on as to why. Kendra folded my leash over itself, then carefully put it across my jaw so I could lightly bite down on it and carry it between my teeth. Like a puppy asking for walkies.

Trembling, once again finding myself in a new and wonderfully debasing situation, I turned and crawled over to my brother. Kendra swatted my bum on the way.

I crawled slowly, feeling twin sets of eyes on me. Dak's from the front, seeing me coming. Kendra's from the rear, eyes gleaming no doubt.

It was perfect for her. Me doing all the work of thinking of and asking for some kinky task I could do, and her only having to add a small twist of her own to crank it up.

I carefully dropped my leash in Dak's lap, then waited for his move. My cheeks were warm and flushed, my pussy soaking my panties, tummy all aquiver, eyes flicking helplessly toward his crotch in case he was hard already.

He was, I was pretty sure. It was hard to tell the way he was sitting, but no doubt that was deliberate to shield himself.

Dak cleared his throat awkwardly as he picked up my leash again. He actually pulled it snug, just enough that I could feel the pressure on my neck.

"So," he said.

"So," I repeated.

"Uh..."

"You have to get your cock out."

"Yeah. Right."

Dak fumbled with his pants. I heard a noise from Kendra's direction, intriguing enough to make me take my eyes off my brother. She was slipping her pants off too.

Just poor little me left unable to masturbate. Unfair. But so fucking hot, though.

Kendra settled in comfortably to play with herself, all sexily bottomless. I tore my eyes away from her. As arresting as she was, Dak was who I needed to focus on.

He had to drop my leash to get his pants out of the way. I stayed still, of course. I wanted him to hold my leash, to make me feel temporarily controlled. But more importantly, he needed to get his cock out first.

Dak picked my leash back up in one hand once he was ready, while of course stroking himself with the other. He was staring straight at me, all kneeling in front of him and waiting just as patiently as I could. I needed a little more than that though.

"Tighter," I whispered.

Dak raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"My leash. It's not tight."

"Oh."

Dak gripped further down the leash, then tugged it back some, pulling my collar tight on my neck. Not as tight as he could have, but enough.

I used the excuse of Dak tugging me forward to scooch a little closer on my knees, as though I was thrown off balance. Really, I just wanted to be nearer to the action.

It was so weird that I could simply watch my baby bro jerking his cock right in front of me. Just watch his hand go up and down, gradually smearing precum all over. Perhaps even weirder was how much it turned me on. Boys jerking off wasn't a specific kink of mine by any means. But Dak... yeah, with him it definitely worked for me.

"Can I... can I see your tits?" Dak asked.

My eyes gleamed and I bit my lip, hands already twitching toward my top. But like a good girl, I turned to Kendra first.

"Can he?" I asked.

Kendra snorted. "I'm not the one holding your leash, am I?"

I shook my head and turned back to Dak. I had permission of a sort, anyway.

With trembling hands I lifted my shirt up, bunching it above my breasts. Then unhooked my bra and let it drop away entirely. The look in Dak's eyes was just as horny as I'd hoped, just as pleased with his big sister's boobies as a girl could ever ask.

He actually stood up eventually, which got him so much nearer. I had to back off a little again, but even so his cock was directly in my face. I could lean forward and suck it if I wanted. I wouldn't, obviously. He was my brother.

But... maybe not that obvious. I found that as I thought about it, it wasn't totally unreasonable. I could take him in my mouth. Brother or not. Oh fuck I actually really could.

Dak saved me from myself by cumming before I could work up to sucking on him. He grunted and pulled me tighter. I was pretty sure he didn't realize how hard he was actually tugging, as I had to put my hands on his thighs to prevent being jammed face-first into his spasming cock.

Xarth
Xarth
14,704 Followers