All Comments on 'BDSM for Siblings Ch. 04'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
TanhorsTanhorsabout 3 years ago
Well written

This story was so well written we gave it five stars even though there are plenty of things that aren't to our normal taste. Brother coming home to find his sister all tied up is such a hot story idea. Submissive male is not usually our thing but it works well in this case, the piss play was introduced well, even if we couldn't get into it it still works for the story. Would love to see Dak playing with his own subby girlfriend with Kendra's help, Molly could just watch, but we figure that probably won't happen, but would love to read it. Overall a wonderful naughty little story well worth the read.

Many thanks for sharing it with us,

Tanhors and family.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Probably the first BDSM or Lesbian story I have ever read on this site in the several years I have been partaking. Enjoyed the series very much.

Cheers

SAGE

Robinius1Robinius1about 3 years ago
Disappointed

I haven't commented on this story until now, mostly because of the nearly total lesbian story line. Not really my thing. The writing is very good and that's what draws me to your work. Now, it seems Dak is being eased out of the story. Dak and Molly were the only real interest I had in continuing.

I will continue reading the story to the end because I have time invested in it, but without the brother/sister love interest it will be a chore - something I've never experienced with a Xarth story. Different strokes, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cumswap between sisters

Lovely story.

How about a little cum, spit & piss swap between the sisters. And how about Dak no longer being submissive.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Terrific set up. I liked the different relationships. Was hoping Dak would get more play with both sibs. But yeah, great story, good sexy times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Weird end

Not the ending I was expecting, full of things that are not my fetish. But still a great read and looking forward to a sequel series

Atlantic50Atlantic50about 3 years ago

Your writing style never ceases to amaze me. The interaction, the crisp dialogue between your characters draws me to your writing no matter the topic.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 3 years ago
Sad it's over

This whole story was incredibly hot, despite the sibcest taking more of a backseat than it usually does in your stuff.

All four chapters get full marks from me! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent as always. You have a way of making your characters so real. It is almost like I actually know them and it is so easy to feel like they are in front of me and I am just watching them from the side which makes your stories so much more incredible. The only drawback is that I actually end up missing them when the stories end but I can always go back and read it again which I tend to do with your works. Thanks for everything.

J.D.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Great story - As always with your work :)

Fully agree with the comments made below as to the great quality of your writing.

Thanks for sharing with us.

DinaParker69DinaParker69almost 3 years ago

Not being one to be usually into BDSM, I decided to take a shot at it anyway.

I'd say it was a good introduction, the story lets you tip your toes in the water rather than just plunge in.

Some bits were a bit too much for me, but in general I still appreciated seeing them play out.

Awesome work!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I just reread this series, as good as I remember. I wish you would continue with it, really a lot more you could do. Add the girlfriend for occasional play as 1 option. While I hoped something would happen between Dak and Trinity, even limited, I like that the story didn't just turn into everyone having sex all the time.

I also really liked that you were able to write it from the sub side as BDSM stories are almost always from the dom side. One reason I mostly steer clear of BDSM is often it feels like the sub has a lack of choice, which I am not comfortable with. This story does a fantastic job of showing how much the sub enjoys it and can even direct and control it to some extent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just finished this series after reading it all in one sitting. I can't say it was badly written, but it was far enough from what I've come to expect when I read one of your stories that it was a genuine let down.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I dug it, I hope you re visit it jn the future. I'm always happy when an author ventures away from his comfort zone. Also I thought the characters ( for a short series) had some good details,quirks and interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a softie for gentle and loving BDSM, just the way you wrote it in this story. Trinity was the big surprise for me, being the older, married, responsible member of the family, but absolutely loving the time she spent as a sub for Kendra and Moll. I can't wait for further chapters, expecting more involvement of Dak. I just can't believe he will have no further play with his sister(s).

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Mixed comments , but I loved it, as someone else said , you can't please everyone all the time. I like that you don't take things too seriously, a bit of humour never goes amiss in my book. 5 stars.

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

i surprisingly loved this series, I love your trying new genres and it really was great. but my big hangup was while you did the relationship with Molly and Kendra well, and between the sisters... but it really felt like you neglected the bro/sis relationship... like it kinda feels he was just there so early on the incest category could be applied to it. He had zero depth to him and was just kinda there. Even the relationship with the adorably selfless sister and Dax came off like she was using him a bit to fulfill her incest kink (the most loving they were to each other was that scene at the end, after he has pulled away from the sex stuff, and she only showed or expressed real empathy toward his happiness when talking to her sister)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Very, very nice

Jury's out on the golden showers throughout for me. Also I'm really bothered (as in, annoyed) by the emphasis on using "sis-ter" and "bruh-ther" throughout your stories (syntax, not theme or context).

As for the rest of this mini-series, crazy good. Super hot and super fun! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not usually one for commenting, but after having read so many of your stories, I have to, because you embarrass me. I'm an author myself, but mostly first person with almost no dialog except internal. And the dialog I do come up with sounds forced and like lame porn movies, not the real interactions yours display. I know I'll never be this good, but you inspire me to be better than I am, and your stories give me a goal to aspire to. This series is so far the best of them, due to the depth of feeling you convey, but I intend to read all of them in the hope that it will make me a better writer myself. And since none of your stories have been as bad as even my best, I'm sure I'll succeed in at least reaching the level of your worst story eventually. Thank you for being my unwitting menor.

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tenguover 2 years ago

Keep going! Don't let it end here!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

Still good but got kinda boring. If Dak where were the protagonist then

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read. Very well written. Thank you!

dfwcd22dfwcd22about 1 year ago

This whole story was the best one I’ve ever read on here. So well written with plenty of great sex scenes, humor and even the conversations between the characters flowed perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stunning and beautifully written

BusteroafBusteroaf12 months ago

Seemed a little weird to leave sex between brother and sister as sort of an “oh well, it happened” sort of thing. Maybe that’s just how I perceived it. And I don’t know about you, but I’ve never met anyone who was just giddy at the idea of sitting in a cage on their… 2nd time, 3rd time maybe, experimenting with bondage. Granted it wasn’t as degrading as cages can often be, but that just felt a little off as well. Still a great story overall.

layer1layer110 months ago

Kinda like that this story left me wanting more B+S+S action. Different from the usual 'guy fucks everything' stories and a little frustrating at that, but that tied into the appeal of the denial aspects of the story.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol10 months ago

I loved the whole story line. You jumped right in, in chapter one and it was off to the races after that. Super fun. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The siblings, did their IQ drop? because the brother went to Uni but couldn't string a sentence together and didn't even look up BDSM to see what it entails. Also not mentioned about for long periods, of time even though he was their!! Kendra made them her pets even though the relationship between her and molly was loving in the beginning, that went to molly being a pet led crawling on a leash, and led into the yard naked for her to urinate, also the cage, and her mouth used as a toilet. Molly thought of Kendra as her girlfriend, when she was the mistress and orchestrated the incest with the brother and sister, and through alcohol got the older sister (Actual BDSM clubs don't serve alcohol to keep it Safe, Sane and Consensual) and the other siblings to play. The dialogue between the siblings sounds younger (but for Lit they are over 18) and in the 1st part of the chapter 1 had conversations, when later became more basic. The watersports should have had a preface on the chapter's it's in, as it's not everyone's cup of tea. Also did anybody go to work? Didn't seem like it, you could of woven in this happens at weekends and the only external life, was the older sister and that was brief. Interesting the siblings said it was molly who lead them into this life when it was Kendra, and absolutely anything she did, pushing limits (where there any?) that molly enjoyed even though in the 1st and 2nd chapter's, she did debate it in her mind but went ahead with it anyway. I enjoyed the stories "kisses from hell" and "Queen of the wolves" so much better than this, which is basic and there is no conflict, and as to the BDSM it wasn't, Safe, Sane and Consensual. And watersports, especially using their mouth as a toilet is niche and a very small part of BDSM. For better stories look up "Secret smiles and three little words" "Alex and Emma" "Raw" and "Raw and Broken". *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES