BDSM for Siblings Ch. 03

Story Info
In which Molly also seduces her sister to the dark side.
12.8k words
4.78
47.1k
100

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,724 Followers

I couldn't stop touching my neck. I was sure that there were marks on it, either bites or from my collar. Maybe both. Kendra and Dak both assured me that there was nothing noticeable, but they weren't the ones who had to be around our whole family with supposedly not-noticeable sexy marks.

Maybe I was being too paranoid. No one had said anything yet.

The other, perhaps bigger part of my discomfort was just how many people were around. I wasn't used to family gatherings of this size. I mean, sure, grandparents sticking together for fifty years, pretty big deal. I understood that. It was just too much, was all.

Luckily, I wasn't alone. Kendra was with me, being all the emotional support I could ask of her. Even if she had been too rough on my neck just the night before. It had been perfect at the time, but I really, really didn't want questions about it from some aunt I barely remembered.

Dak was there too, of course, being just as part of the family as I was. And even better, our older sister, Trinity. I didn't see her that much these days, though to be fair if Dak wasn't living with me I wasn't sure how much I would have seen him either.

Trinity was by far the most socially adept of us when it came to gatherings like this. Not that she necessarily liked them any more than Dak or I, but she knew how to bullshit them properly. It flowed naturally, and no one ever seemed to catch on.

The four of us, Kendra, Dak, Trinity, and me, formed our own little squad in the midst of chaos. We defended each other, and deflected from how much alcohol we were sneaking. Drinking was encouraged, but to a specific limit of not showing yourself to be drunk. We were quickly approaching the danger zone.

"How'd you get away with not bringing the kids, anyway?" I asked Trinity.

She grinned slyly back at me. "Oh they're here."

"They are?"

"Mmhm. Dave's got 'em. They're running around with some of the other wee ones."

"And you didn't have to babysit?"

Trinity snorted. "You should have seen how excited Dave was to get them. Gives him an excuse to stay at the periphery. You know Grandma never liked him."

"Haha, oh yeah. Forgot about that. Boy was she shitty that last time."

Trinity raised her glass of scotch, mostly empty. "May they last another fifty years."

I giggled and clinked glasses with her over the absurd toast.

Kendra sneaked up behind me and wrapped a casual arm around me. She had refilled her drink, rather wisely.

Dak padded back over too after a casual chat with one of our cousins.

"This would almost be nice if it was only family I liked," Dak said.

"Mmm. I feel that," I said. I gently rubbed my neck.

"Stop playing with it," Kendra chided. "You'll only make it worse."

"What'd you do to your neck?" Trinity asked.

I flushed. "Nothin'."

"Well it's something. I've been meaning to ask. Kinda red in spots."

I glared at Kendra and Dak, who both suddenly found other people to look at.

"Dammit guys. You said it wouldn't show."

"Well it hardly does," Dak said.

Kendra gave me a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't enough to get her out of trouble in this particular instance.

"I'm missing something," Trinity said. "Anyone going to fill me in?"

Suspicious silence greeted her query.

"Oh whatever," she grumbled. "You guys all just living together, having your little secrets. You used to love me, you know."

"Still love you," I assured her.

"Yeah? But gonna leave your big sis in the dark, aren't ya?" Trinity muttered, draining the last of her scotch.

"I'm not near drunk enough for that conversation," I said, rather unwisely.

Trinity's eyes flashed. "It's something good, isn't it?"

I shook my head, even though I knew she could see right through me. Big sister powers and all. She could read me as easy as I could read Dak. And he just had to put up with both of us making him squirm if we wanted.

But not now. It was all on me this time.

"I play too rough sometimes," Kendra said. "That's all."

I wasn't sure I liked that answer, but it was vague enough I could accept it.

Trinity frowned, but I wasn't sure if it was at Kendra, or at her empty glass. "How rough we talking?"

"Not answering that," I said firmly before Kendra could reply.

"Oh come on," Trinity complained. "I don't get hardly any rough stuff at all. Don't leave me hanging. Even Dak knows, don't you?"

Dak shrugged. "I mean, I live with them."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Anything Dak's old enough to know about, I certainly am."

"Oh god," I sighed. "Well we're definitely not doing this here. Grab more booze, find somewhere to hide out, yeah?"

"I mean, shit, that sounds good even if there wasn't a juicy secret waiting for me," Trinity said.

****

We found a room upstairs that no one was using. Not that many people were upstairs anyway, but it wasn't totally a safe area. Largely others trying to stay away from crowds.

Rather crucially, our choice of spare bedroom didn't have anyone's things in it, and possessed a lock on the door.

The four of us found seats of one variety or another, and doled out more alcohol.

"Tell me," Trinity said, cutting straight to it.

"Jesus. Fine. I may immediately regret this," I said, "but shit, you might as well know."

Kendra smiled calmly and just waited. I knew she didn't mind. If anything, I was sure she was terribly amused at me having to tell my big sister what we got up to. Not that I was going to get deep into by any means. Especially the stuff with Dak.

Our brother was just kind of sitting there minding his own business, sipping away at his drink. He might have been nervous that I was going to spill something I shouldn't, but there was no reason I would do that. I didn't think it would totally alienate Trinity to know everything, but I wasn't about to risk it.

"It's probably my collar," I said.

Trinity tilted her head. "What? Like from your shirt?"

"No, like--"

"Like this," Kendra said with the flair of a magician. Out of her purse came my collar, as though she'd known she'd need it today. It was, frankly, a ridiculous thing to have brought with us.

Trinity's eyes went wide. "Oh." Her surprise lasted only a moment before she was smiling. Being halfway drunk probably helped. "Ok. Alright. I dig it."

"It looks really good on her," Kendra said. Unnecessarily, in my opinion.

"Do I get to see?" Trinity asked.

"Oh god," I moaned. "No."

"Yes," Kendra said lightly.

"What?" I asked.

"You want Trin to see you in your collar, don't you?"

Fuck. I did, actually. I hadn't realized it until just that moment, the way Kendra said it like she was forming the truth with the power of suggestion.

I didn't want Trinity to see me that way, of course, but that was exactly why, when I thought about it deeper, I really, really did. The thrill of Dak initially seeing me all collared and pretty had faded. I still loved being collared, and being able to do it around someone other than Kendra, but that shy embarrassment was something to be treasured when it was available.

And here was my chance. To show off for my big sis. Be my subby little self.

Kendra and Dak both knew it too. Even without me putting my collar on, they were both giving me looks like they knew. Fuckers.

I took a large swallow of scotch, then nodded. Kendra beamed and slipper over behind me. I held my hair out of the way while she collared me, snugging it tight just the way I loved, that went straight to my clit. Particularly the way Trinity was looking at me.

"Oh wow."

"Too much?" I asked sheepishly.

"No. No it actually weirdly suits you," Trinity assured me. "Looks good."

"Mmm, doesn't it though," Kendra purred. She unselfconsciously kissed my neck just above my collar, then nibbled on my ear from behind. "You should see Molly when she's all tied up though. Just the cutest little thing."

Trinity bit her lip and eyed the two of us appraisingly. I sensed Kendra was luring my sister into something. I wasn't totally sure what. I could have stopped it, probably, but I was starting to get revved up and wanting whatever was coming.

Dak wasn't any help at all either way. He was just chilling, drinking, and enjoying himself. He was probably thinking very similarly to what I was.

"I think maybe I'd like to see that," Trinity admitted.

Kendra made a triumphant noise and released me. I turned just in time to watch her pull a long rope out of her purse.

"Seriously?" I asked. "What made you think you'd need all this stuff here? And how do you have room for anything else if you brought all our bondage stuff?"

"Oh little one, you know this is only an emergency stash," Kendra chided gently. "And it turned out to be useful, didn't it? So none of that lip."

Trinity was practically vibrating with anticipation. She glanced at Dak. "You've seen this before, haven't you?"

"Plenty," Dak said with a firm nod. "Practically all they do."

"Not true," I said. "If anything, you'd probably want us to it more."

Trinity giggled insanely. She'd finished another drink. I was beginning to wonder if we shouldn't have cut her off a ways back. But then, if she was more sober she may not be sitting here waiting for me to be tied up. Maybe that should have been an indicator we shouldn't do this, but if I was the only one being bound it wasn't like we were taking advantage in any way. I didn't think we were.

It didn't feel really like we could take advantage of Trinity. She was my big sister. Mine and Dak's. She was the responsible one, if any of the three of us were. She knew what she was doing. I hoped. Because yes, in a way, I was the one with the experience here. And Trinity was maybe just a little exploitable in her post-kid, less adventurous world.

I didn't have a chance to tipsily think things through any more than that. Kendra had her rope straightened out and waiting.

"Pants off," she said.

"But--"

"Pants. Off."

She said it so quiet, but in her special voice that I couldn't ignore. Not even if it meant half-stripping for my brother and sister.

Trinity cheered as I tugged my jeans off in that semi-ironic kind of way that implied support and encouragement for someone else being naughty, without necessarily being turned on by it. But... maybe there was something more in the way she looked at me? I couldn't judge well enough.

Dak laughed and clapped along with our sister, feeding her fun. Kendra maintained a calm visage, just waiting patiently for me.

I was all alone, in a sense, in the middle of all three of them, pants off, panties probably enough to maintain some modesty, at least for a bit. Not if they got wet the way they so often did, though. And there was a decent chance of that happening.

"You're not gonna get naked for this, are you?" Trinity asked.

"Not unless you ask nicely," Kendra answered before I could. "I thought we might keep it family friendly."

I blushed at the implication that my big sis could have me all nakey if she wanted, for her viewing pleasure. It wasn't incorrect, was the thing. I'd probably do it if asked.

"This is family friendly?" Trinity asked.

"Well... your family. You tell me." Kendra blithely started wrapping rope around me, not waiting for Trinity's response.

"I need another drink," Trinity said.

"You sure?" Dak asked, somehow in the position of being the responsible one.

"Unlike you, I haven't seen Moll like this before," Trinity said. "I need... oh shit, I don't know what I need."

Despite her claiming to need more booze, Trinity didn't actually go for it. Instead, she sat there, curling up gradually tighter into herself as she watched wide-eyed. She seemed fascinated at the way Kendra bound me. The way my movement was slowly cut off to hardly anything. Kendra even went so far as to restrain my legs, tie them so they were curled up and I couldn't walk, but could kneel somewhat comfortably.

Then she left me like that. Pantsless, turned on, getting wet, watched from all sides, right in the middle of the floor.

Kendra casually poured herself more scotch and sat back to admire her handiwork.

"Wow," Trinity breathed. "So... what? You just have to sit there like that?"

"Until Kendra decides to play with me more," I said softly.

Trinity inhaled sharply. "Tell m-- no, don't tell me. Oh god. Do I want to know?"

"Only you can answer that question," Kendra said. She held a playful smirk. "There's some stuff I can do, if you want. Still... relatively family friendly."

Dak was hard. I didn't think Trinity noticed. He was good at sitting so that it wasn't obvious. A useful boy skill to have. I had more experience catching him lately, and knew exactly what to look for.

Trinity was, again, harder to read. Was she turned on too? Maybe. She was rapt, that was for sure. She couldn't look away from me. The sheer intensity of her gaze kept my cheeks warm and my pussy tingling.

I struggled a little at my ropes, mostly just for show. Partly, too, because of the way Kendra had wrapped the rope between my legs. The way that let it rub gently on my pussy when I moved just right. I couldn't get hardly any movement at all there, but that little bit was worth fighting for under the circumstances.

Trinity was staring at me in pure awe. I couldn't remember her ever looking at me quite the way she was in the moment. She'd never had a reason to before, I supposed. It did things to me.

"What else can you show me?" Trinity asked, soft and breathless.

Kendra was having a field day with this. I could tell.

"What you think, little one," Kendra cooed to me. "Want some spankings?"

Unf. My eyes rolled back. Spankings in front of my sibs? My big sis in particular, who didn't yet know all about my proclivities? Yes please.

Yet I was caught, as I so often seemed to be, not wanting to seem too eager. That could be bad. It was just fun now, but what about when Trinity found out what a secret little incest kink I had going on? Dak was fine with it. Probably Trinity would be too. She a married woman these days, and I had no idea what she and Dave did or didn't get up to, but she knew stuff. She had to know things. Had to.

"In front of Trin?" I asked in a small voice.

"Well obviously," Kendra said. "No stalling. Ask for spankings or don't. You already know your answer."

I did. God she knew what I wanted, and she knew I knew it too. I closed my eyes.

"Please spank me," I said aloud, making sure everyone could hear.

Trinity actually groaned when I spoke. I didn't dare open my eyes yet. What kind of expression was she making now? Still enraptured? Or was she realizing she was getting in too deep?

Kendra abruptly tilted me over on my front. I went down rather gracelessly, but Kendra guided me in my helpless state. I landed softly, but definitely on my face. I had to squirm to try and get somewhat comfortable.

My ass was fully in the air. The way my knees were tied, they supported my butt and left it fully visible, all so very vulnerable.

"God, Moll," Trinity said. "You never told me you were into this stuff. How come?"

"When was I s'posed to bring it up?"

I risked a glance at my sister. She was, fortunately, just as entranced as before.

"Any time," she said.

"This isn't, like, stuff I share, really."

"You did with Dak."

"He's living with us. It just happened."

"Has... has he spanked you?"

I was quivering, and Kendra hadn't even touched my bum yet. "No," I said faintly. "Not that."

Trinity leaned forward in her seat. "What then?" she hissed eagerly. "There's stuff, isn't there? Naughty stuff?"

"There always is with Molly," Kendra confirmed. She wheeled back and slapped me hard on my ass. The smack filled the room for a fractional second, then lingered only in our collective heads.

"Ow!" I yelped. It was more out of being caught off guard then from actual pain. My tushy could take some abuse when called upon. But the first slap was hard to be properly prepared for.

Kendra smacked me again, this time on the other cheek. She had to avoid the rope down the middle of my butt, probably digging right up my crack by now and showing off my bottom all the better for everyone. My panties were only maybe covering half my cheeks by the feel of them.

Kendra spanked me a few more times, all delivered for maximum audible effect rather than physical pain. I knew the difference. They still did work. They absolutely did. My pussy was gushing nicely for Kendra, and for my small, intimate audience. They'd be able to tell sooner or later.

"Does it hurt?" Trinity asked.

Kendra rubbed my ass. "You've never been spanked?"

"Not like that," Trinity said. "Not... not close to like that. It sounded like it'd hurt some. Maybe a little?"

"Would you like to try?" Kendra offered.

I sucked in a breath at the same time as Trinity gasped.

"Seriously?" Trinity asked. "I... no. No, I can't. Jeez. Watching... watching's fine."

"Would you want to get spanked right now if you weren't married?" I asked quietly.

I couldn't look up at Trinity. Not easily. Not from my position. Dak didn't have that problem.

"She totally would," he said, full amused.

"You shush!" Trinity said.

I giggled, which only led to Kendra spanking me another couple times. My bottom was well warmed now, probably going pink where everyone could see, at least where it wasn't covered by my panties.

"Do you want to spank Molly?" Kendra suggested as an alternative.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck I wanted her to say yes. Would she? No. She couldn't. But maybe....

Trinity hesitated long enough to drive me crazy with not knowing.

"Can I?" she finally asked.

My answer was way too swift to play it cool the way I meant to.

"Yes."

What was I even coming to? I sure didn't know.

It felt like slow motion, waiting for Trinity to kneel beside me. My sister. We'd never done anything like this. And maybe a lot of it was the booze. I couldn't say. But my big sister laid a smack on my butt, and it went straight to my clit.

I moaned loud, in a way I realized too late I hadn't done when Kendra spanked me. Way too slutty of me.

"That's ok?" Trinity asked.

"Mmhm," was all I could trust myself to say.

Trinity tried a few more spanks, really getting a feel for it, and gradually approaching a similar level to what Kendra had delivered.

She abruptly sat back away from me, laughing hysterically. "Oh shit, what am I doing?"

"Spanking our sis," Dak said. "Having fun with it, I take it."

"I knooowww," Trinity said, half howling. "And she's... fuck, Moll. You know how wet you are?"

My eyes were already closed. I squeezed them tighter. I felt like I couldn't breathe for a second, but only in the best way.

"I do," I said softly.

"That's so bad! Oh god, and I'm... what am I doing?"

"Please don't have a crisis now," I said.

"I don't think I am," Trinity said. "I'm just... I shouldn't be having this much fun. You're all tied up and... and I spanked you. And you're so fucking turned on. And it's the most fun I've had in... weeks? I don't even know. It's so wrong, and I don't even care."

"You're a bit drunk," Kendra said helpfully.

"Pff, I know it. So what?"

"So you wanna spank Molly with a hairbrush?"

"... is that an option?"

"How the fuck many toys did you bring with you?" I demanded.

"This wasn't me," Kendra said. "There's just one lying by the bed."

"Oh. Well... still."

I didn't know why I was even protesting. I was shaking, hoping they'd keep going. Hoping my girlfriend and sister would keep collaborating and spanking my bottom until I couldn't sit down after. Hairbrush or otherwise.

I didn't get exactly what I hoped, but only because Dak joined them. Which, honestly, was so much better.

Dak was usually much more into enjoying what Kendra did to me, and sometimes to the both us. Very much enjoying feeling me up and taking advantage of the opportunities given. Not so much about spanking and stuff most of the time. But then, if everyone else was doing it....

Xarth
Xarth
14,724 Followers