BDSM Groups or Clubs

Story Info
Exploiting subs OR a place to explore freely?
2.8k words
4.5
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is a description of a BDSM group I went to 4 maybe 5 times years ago. I will share things I saw and things I believe to be true based on people I trust telling me stories of what they saw or experienced.

My question to you, my loyal readers, would be: Were the leaders of the group exploiting certain people OR giving them a free place to be open and experience their fantasies and fetishes?

Please leave comments letting me know your thoughts. Obviously there will be no right or wrong answers.

*******

Back in 2008 to 2010 I started attending BDSM clubs occasionally. More like a fly on the wall than an actual participant. I met a couple of people that I found to be trustworthy over time. They told me of a "free" BDSM club or family as they sometimes called themselves. The group met in an old farmhouse about an hour outside of the city.

The couple that headed up the group lived in the house so I guess you could say that couple was having a monthly "party" for friends. The old house sat on 5 acres of land. The balloons on the mailbox let you know where to turn. A long dirt driveway through woods made this a perfectly secluded house to have adult sexual exploring.

My first trip there was for a Saturday night "play party". I met a friend who had been there several times. The party had about 40 people maybe. It was a good mixture of people. Some young people like early 20s with some people in there mid 50s and all ages in between.

There were females and males in various stages of undress or lingerie. Wearing collars standing next to people carrying on normal conversations. Most people were fully clothed like it was a dinner party. The house rules were simple. "Treat everyone with respect! Do not touch anyone without verbal permission. A person wearing a collar means nothing to you unless you brought them here."

Around midnight an early 50s male took and early 20s female over his knee on a couch in the main den of the house. I would call this beautiful young woman an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. She was 5' 5" about 125 pounds I would guess. A nice big set of 34 C cups filling her t-shirt. (I found out her bra size at a later party when I met her) She pulled her blue jeans down and bent over his knees for what I assumed was about to be a public spanking.

He smacked her ass a few times with his hand before an early 50s woman in leather pants, black heels, black bra and a white see through blouse came in and handed him a cucumber. I would say it was 5 or 6 inches long but kind of thin for a cucumber.

"Are you ready?" he asked the young blonde. She shook her head yes, but nobody could see her face for the hair hanging around it.

"Good girl. Now open the condom." he smirked as he smacked her ass a 6 or 8 more times. She handed him the condom and he rolled it down the cucumber like a sex ed teacher would when demonstrating how to put a condom on a penis.

He then proceeded to fuck the young hottie with the condom covered vegetable. It wasn't very erotic. Kinda of boring honestly. Her pale white ass was cute but with her blue jeans at her knees and fully clothed above the waist the view was uninspiring for me.

However, after several minutes she was getting into it and you could barely hear a moan every once in a while. Then out of the blue, the guy grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it so her face came up off of the couch. As everyone stared at her the older man said,

"Do you like this, slut? Being fucked in front of all these people. Are you going to cum for them?"

She immediately moaned and bucked her hips as he continued to fuck her with the makeshift dildo. I will admit the scene went from mundane to HOT in that few seconds. 20 or 30 fully dressed people standing around watching this young woman cum for their entertainment was awesome, I have to admit.

I later learned the man (we will call Mr. A) and the woman that brought him the cucumber (we will call Lady B) were the husband and wife couple that lived in the house. They were the leaders of the group and always hosted the events for the group. My understanding is there were 8 to 12 members of the group or family that were all in their 40s or 50s.

They had a weekly "family dinner" which was members and they could bring a guest if they wanted. It was a simple meal (soup or sandwiches or finger foods) served by a couple of submissives. The members of the group had enough submissives to change them most weeks. It was more based on which submissives were free that Wednesday night. The subs could be male or female. The dinners weren't a sexual thing, so gender of the subs wasn't really important.

Mr. A was a Dom / Master of course. He was short, like 5' 6" maybe, but fairly handsome and in good shape. Lady B (his wife) was a Domme. She was 5' 6" or so with a cute face and slender frame. A fine ass in those leather pants kept the male subs in heat! From what I understand Mr. A used a lot of female subs for his pleasure. Most of them new to BDSM and wanting to learn more and explore their submissive desires. In his defense, he accepted all female subs. So he would allow a 45 year old fat woman to serve him as well as hot women in their early 20s.

Lady B had 3 male submissives that were all single and devoted to her. I saw 2 of them and they were both mid 20s males with nice bodies. Like, workout in the gym type of nice bodies. They wore only a collar and male briefs underwear at the parties. I heard her brag once that their submissives were more than sexual playthings. "They earn that privilege by doing our domestic chores. All housework and yard work are done by our submissives." She laughed that one of the large breasted female subs looked funny pushing the lawn mower topless. But they had no choice as, "all of her male subs were busy that weekend. Especially the one eating her pussy as she watched the fat, sweaty tits, pushing the lawn mower, bounce across the yard."

The house was set up well for the "combo parties". The first floor had the living area. Kitchen, den, dining, a half bath and the master bedroom. Upstairs were 3 or 4 more bedrooms. And the basement was a dungeon. A permanent dungeon with a cross on one wall to bind subs to for flogging, whipping or teasing. Plenty of leather furniture for sitting to watch or to play on. There was also a spanking bench and a sex swing in the basement.

Party goers were told, the first floor living area is like a normal vanilla drop in except you may see a topless woman or guy wearing only his briefs walk by. Otherwise, it was normal conversation and friendship. You were welcome in the basement, but people down there would be doing kinky things. Spanking, whipping, cbt, fucking, anal and anything else that got them off. Evidently some married couples with children looked forward to going to the monthly play party. It was their monthly "date night" and they got to use the fully equipped dungeon. You were free to watch but do not join in unless invited. The upstairs bedrooms were for private play by anyone at the party. So one-night stands were readily available there.

As I said, Mr. A was served by many female subs. Some more permanent than others. He would allow a woman to choose how and what she wanted to do or try. A woman would pick the length of time she wanted to serve him. Like, 2 hours, 1 day or 1 weekend. Then make a list of things she was willing to do or have done to her during her time serving him. They always had a safe word.

That seems great on the surface for women wanting a safe place to explore BDSM fantasies. And I am sure many women got just that from their experience with Mr. A. However, the hot 20 something that got fucked with the cucumber, told me that was her first time at their house when he did that to her. Yes, she had an exhibitionist fantasy and yes, she actually did orgasm. But she was mortified when she first pulled down her pants and bent over his lap. She felt pressured to do it. It turned out to be a good experience for her, thank goodness.

I was told some women, the older, less attractive women had to agree to pleasure him the way he wanted to be pleasured.

He enjoyed having his toes sucked in the evening while he sipped his scotch. I understand it was fairly normal to have a woman suck his toes for 30 minutes and even longer on some occasions. Then he would "allow" them to give him a blowjob. Of course, they had to swallow, unless he told them to spray their face with his cum. (how humiliating, right? to jack a man off on your own face!) And if he felt teeth on his toes or his cock, the woman would be punished harshly. Spanked with a wide leather strap by Lady B. I am told he LOVED to watch his wife tear into another woman's ass with that leather strap.

I believe that story because I was told by friends. A married couple I am friends with who actually sat in the den of that house with just Mr. A and Lady B having a drink and normal conversation while an older fat female sub sucked his toes. Then they watched while she sucked him off. The humiliation was harsh for the sub woman. At one point, Lady B said, "Fat women always seem to be good cock suckers." And we assume it was to "show off" for them when he said, "Spray your face with it, cunt." And they watched in fascination as the woman used both hands to stroke him off all over her face.

Lady B then said, "There's the reward she deserves! Leave that on your face while you clean our bathroom. I want it spotless. Especially my tub. I plan to soak in a hot bath tonight."

When they left around 8:00pm the sub woman was still cleaning the master bathroom on a Tuesday night. Bet she was tired the next day at work.

I understand that Lady B enjoyed humping the cocks of her young male submissives frequently. She enjoyed blistering their asses with that wide leather strap too if the stories are to be believed. She would indulge older male submissives on three conditions. 1) they agreed to eat her pussy if she wanted that. 2) she could fuck them in the ass with her strapon. 3) they agreed to work 8 hours as a domestic slave OR pay her a $100 tribute. These men were used for trimming bushes or weeding flower beds or painting the house. I am sure many men chose to pay the $100 tribute instead.

Lady B shared an interesting tidbit with a female friend of mine. Or maybe she was just bragging. She explained that they had paid the house and property off and it was such a nice relief for them. Evidently the previous owner had sold to them on a lease to own type of loan. So they paid him directly with no banks involved. As long as their payments were current, he would accept additional "principal only" payments to reduce the amount owed. (thus paying off the loan faster)

Lady B said that they had certain female subs that wanted to try sex with a stranger so being the intelligent woman she was she mentioned it to the man they were buying the house from and asked if he would accept the sex with women as principal only payments. He was a potbellied man in his late 50s who agreed immediately.

They agreed to a sliding scale for amounts they got for different things and women. So a blowjob was the lowest payment. Fucking was more and anal was the most. He also added more for younger and pretty women versus old fat women. But he agreed to take all forms of subs Lady B sent his way.

I was stunned when I heard this because I met a crossdresser at one of their parties. He was a 30 something year old, nice guy. Like 6 foot tall and chubby. But with his face and hair done looked almost passable as a female. If he weren't so tall and big he would have been passable. He was good at doing his hair and makeup. Anyway, he told me Lady B made him suck off an older guy with a big belly and the guy told him it was worth the $20 he paid. The crossdresser's fantasy was to be "whored out" by a Domme and Lady B had made that fantasy come true. He told me he wanted Lady B to make him do it again. And he was going to ask her that night to do it again. He admitted that having to "suck off" an older fat guy that he wasn't attracted to made it hot for him.

In this case it was a win - win for Lady B. Helping a submissive crossdresser enjoy their kink while lowering her loan at the same time. Let's be honest, $20 a pop wasn't helping her much.

Lady B went on to tell my friend that the total their various submissives earned for her was $21,700 off of the loan. She boasted that one little Asian college girl had earned the most. $5,500 for pleasing the old fat guy. It was 2 blowjobs at $250. 5 fucks at $750 each and 1 anal for $1,250. She said, "Only cost the old fat bastard $1,250 to take the slut's anal virginity. She never knew he was paying us for it. She did it because her fantasy was to be made to fuck old unattractive men by her Domme. Worked for me!" she laughed.

She explained that the "Old fat fucker" got blowjobs from 5 different college girls over the years. Fucked 4 of them. A couple of them multiple times and anal from 1 of them, the Asian slut.

He also fucked a few 30 somethings once or twice. And had dozens of visits from Lady B and Mr. A's older fat submissive women. They had 3 or 4 of them that were willing to do anything to stay on as "family submissives". Which from what I can gather means they served any member when told to do so.

Lady B said she would make the "OFS" (which stood for "old fat submissives") go fuck the landlord and then email her all of the lurid details describing everything in detail so she could share it with the members. It was really to make sure she got compensated for the correct sex acts on their loan. Sharing it with the members was just a reason to give them. And by sharing the emails, she kept them humbled and embarrassed that all of the members knew what sluts they were willing to be to serve the family.

My friend and I chuckled at the "OFS" tag because Lady B was as old or older than all of those submissives she was talking about.

All of that was years ago and I am pretty sure the group is gone. I know Mr. A and Lady B divorced and sold the property. I have often wondered if she left him for one of those hot young sub males she liked to fuck. I couldn't blame her if she did. on the other hand, staying with him would have given her more people to boss around and humiliate. It seems she enjoyed being strict and humiliating the women under her thumb.

So what say you? Was their group a positive for the local BDSM and D/s community? Or was it ethically challenged? Who knows, maybe I don't have enough true hard facts to judge them. I have often thought about doing a story series here about a bdsm group like that with a couple using submissives to live a great life of sexual pleasure and adventure.

Let me know your thoughts!