Anxiety Prevention

Story Info
Using oral to distract.
774 words
3.81
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is my first attempt at crafting a story in 750 words. Please rate and comment as reader feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

A week before his appointment Tony logged onto his dental portal. He requested Bailey as his Hygienist and Kristen for Anxiety Therapy. He was thrilled to see they were both available and scheduled for his cleaning.

The morning of his appointment he shaved, showered, and dressed in only his scrubs bottoms and a t-shirt and drove to the dental office. Arriving just before his appointment time he was pleased to have only a two minute wait before Bailey came to the door and called "Tony". Following her to the room they exchanged pleasantries.

Checking his chart Bailey reminded him that they had taken x-rays the last time so none were needed now. Once in the chair, she fitted him with a disposable bib and then leaned the chair back almost horizontal. Bailey positioned herself behind the top of his head just as Kristen entered the room.

Bailey first examined his mouth, tongue, and teeth. She also checked for receding gums, but as she said nothing Tony assumed he was good in that area.

After taking off her scrubs top revealing naked breasts beneath, Kristen unbuttoned and unzipped his scrubs. When she said "Lift, please" Tony raised his hips, allowing her to pull down the bottoms to his knees. He was already fully erect, his cock laying on his abdomen with the head and cum hole pointing to his other head, and by extension, Bailey. As Kristen took hold of it and lifted it up, Bailey observed, "Very nice".

"I agree," Kristen said. "I've always thought Tony's member is the nicest one I handle at work."

Tony was proud of his cock. At six and one-half inches it was on the upper end of the 'average' range and he was perfectly fine with that. A former girlfriend had said it was the perfect size. When he asked her what that meant she explained that she also liked anal and his was big enough to satisfy her pussy and small enough to fit her ass comfortably. Tony's only regret was that she moved on to date someone else before they had a chance to test the second part of that theory.

Bailey was focused on using that water squirting tool to blast the stains and tartar off his teeth, with only occasional glances at what Kristen was doing down below.

And Kristen was keeping busy. Once she'd raised it up, she leaned down and took his cock in her mouth. She began to give him the blowjob that would distract him from the cleaning. Tony had two good reasons for always requesting Kristen. The first was her magnificent breasts. He'd asked early on and she told him they were 34C. Although she'd recently celebrated her 29th birthday, Tony saw absolutely no hint of sag. He longed to touch them and take her nipples between his lips but knew that only she was allowed to touch him.

The second reason he liked Kristen is that, unlike some of the others, she knew how to make the blowjob last through the entire cleaning. As she pushed down over him and then pulled back out she did so with just the lightest touch of her lips on his shaft. Early on she would pull completely off and kiss his head, rather than suckle it and tease his urethra and frenulum with her tongue, as she would later on. Other Anxiety Therapists tended to think the objective was to get him off, like they might their boyfriends or husbands. The real purpose was to distract him from what Bailey was doing, so he'd stay relaxed.

Bailey finished the water treatment and, after flossing him, polished his teeth. When that was done she picked up her mirror and pick tools again and scraped off the last few remaining bits of buildup and stain. "Just about done here," she said, as much for Kristen's benefit as his.

Hearing this, Kristen increased her efforts, now avidly attacking his member. Bailey finished and said, "I'll let the Doctor know we're ready for her. Be back in just a minute."

When Bailey left the room, Kristen wrapped one hand around his shaft and cupped his balls with the other. With just a couple of strokes, applying much more pressure with her lips and tongue, Tony came, shooting his cum into her mouth. Kristen pulled off of him, taking care to suck his hole dry and pulled his pants up as well as putting her top on just as the dentist entered.