BDSM Manor Ch. 01: The New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crashing into his midriff, forcing the air from his lungs, and dragging him beneath the surface.

He was choking when he came up, struggling to tread water. He tried to look below.

"What was that? Was that a tail?" he spluttered.

He was panicking and kept going under, swallowing water.

He came up again and coughed.

"I told you my slaves were waiting for you," I called out to regain his attention.

He managed to turn in the water. He didn't know what to ask me, he was too dumfounded.

"Take a breath and trust," I instructed calmly.

Frowning in concentration, Alex used his legs to propel himself higher and took two deep lungful's.

Then, still watching me, he let himself sink.

As he went under, my dark-haired beauty took his mouth, her silver tail flashing over his body, and they went down together.

I watched on the cameras as she propelled them towards the bottom of the deep pool, kissing Alex, her tail driving them down to where her sister mermaid waited.

I raised the lights some more. My blonde bombshell grabbed Alex's bound wrists and tugged him down.

She handed a mouthpiece to Keira, who demonstrated quickly to Alex how to blow the water through before starting to breathe. Then Casey held a mouthpiece up for him. He took it, expertly clearing it and starting to draw air.

He was breathing a little fast, but that was no surprise. The girls watched him closely for a couple of minutes. Then satisfied that he was confident, they started to tease him.

Alex watched them as his wrists were quickly fastened to a short chain. He was now secured, floating in bondage at the bottom of the pool, his wrists still behind him.

The surface was forty feet above him and hidden in gloom.

This water was cleaned naturally so they could all see each other perfectly well, and Alex gazed at the mermaids iridescent tails as they swam around him.

Even with the mouthpiece, I could tell he was enchanted.

They rubbed their bodies, breasts, and tails across him, careful not to pull on the breathing tube.

The girls were experts at leaving their tube dangling to come back to, so could swim freely.

Keira, with her black hair streaming behind her and her beautiful silver tail, smiled seductively at him and rubbed herself repeatedly across his body.

I was delighted to see, at one point he spat the mouthpiece out, to allow himself to take her breast in his mouth. She wriggled in delight before darting off to retrieve his life-giving air.

Casey, with her bright golden locks (curly when dry) and dark red tail, was bolder and took the mouthpiece from him, so she could kiss him.

I could see he wanted to touch them.

His frustration was clear in the way his abdomen was tensing as they explored his body, his cock swollen, his wrists pulling at the tight rope.

Then Casey demonstrated that he should clench the mouthpiece hard between his teeth. Once they were sure he understood they went to work.

Casey dived down and took his cock in her mouth.

I heard his moan, even underwater, through the speakers.

Keira was kissing and biting at his chest and nipples. Stroking his body. I could hear her as well. She was humming with happiness. My little Siren.

Overwhelmed with built up anticipation and the sensations he was being bombarded with; it was not long before Alex came.

Casey sealed her lips tight so she could drink him down, as Alex grunted and flexed.

When he started to relax, both girls, their mouthpieces firmly in place, zoomed down and began to stroke and twist his sensitive cock and squeeze his balls.

I could hear their watery giggles and Alex's muffled cries.

Enjoying their antics, I let them play until Alex was close to sobbing. Sobbing is never a good idea underwater.

Then I started to dim the lights.

They both dropped their mouthpieces and swam away fast. Alex yanked at his restraints, but they disappeared quickly, and he was left in a small circle of light. Surrounded by black, looming water.

I watched Alex on the screen and kept an eye on the oxygen monitor as the girls popped up next to me.

Both of them could swim faster than me in their tails.

I knew in an emergency they could get him up in less than a minute. We had begun practicing as soon as I started to think about Alex as a possibility.

Generally, I prefer to avoid emergencies.

"Is he okay, Master?" Casey asked as soon as she surfaced.

"All good," I confirmed.

"Oh, Master," Keira was excited, "he is so beautiful. Will he stay? Will he be our brother?"

"You like him?"

"Oh yes," she breathed.

Smiling I pulled her from the water and sat her to watch the screens and monitor while I helped Casey with an adjustment.

"Oh!"

Casey and I turned at Keira's exclamation.

"All good," she added quickly, "Sorry Master, but look at what he is doing."

She sat, her tail folded under her and pointed at the screen.

I pulled Casey higher so she could see as well, and we watched as Alex twisted and bent in the water until he worked his legs through the loop of his arms.

I thought I had tied him too tight to manage that.

We watched with interest to see what he would do next; now that his bound wrists were in front of him.

Alex looked around, but the water surrounding him was black. He was trapped in a circle of light about 10 feet across.

Next, he followed his breathing tube down, examining it all the way, exploring where it disappeared into the base of the pool, before swimming back and giving both the girl's tubes the same careful check.

I smiled to myself in satisfaction.

"Master is he a diver?" Casey asked.

"Yes," I confirmed.

Keira glanced up quickly her smile beaming. She was besotted.

So was I.

Once Alex was satisfied that his air supply was secure, he started to check his restraints.

He didn't bother to struggle, and we saw him quickly dismiss the idea of getting free from the ropes binding his wrists.

We watched in fascination as his next step was to examine the chain and underwater railing that he was secured to.

"How's his breathing?" I asked Keira.

"He's calm Master."

Alex looked around again, peering into the gloom. Then realizing he was stuck fast, he allowed himself to drift. Floating at the end of his chain.

I moved and switched to another camera. Laughing as I saw that Alex was now floating underwater with his eyes closed.

Casey let out her bar room chuckle.

"I think we had better make sure he doesn't doze off," she grinned.

I kissed them both and helped them back into the water.

They both bobbed waiting for me to give the signal, eyes bright with anticipation.

I turned the lights back up, watching Alex immediately become alert.

"Go play," I instructed.

They both took a deep breath and flipped, perfectly synchronized under the water.

Ten seconds later Alex saw them swimming fast towards him and he immediately grabbed the spare breathing tubes and held them ready.

He smiled fully behind his mouthpiece. Now he could touch them.

An underwater tactile orgy began.

I sat and grinned with delight, arousing myself as I watched them play.

Kissing and stroking and exploring, with hands and mouths.

Alex could not stop touching their tails and their hair.

They rubbed their breasts against him, and he kissed and suckled them until he was gasping when he replaced his tube.

I could hardly see them apart; they were so closely intertwined.

He even checked their tails for an opening, which made me laugh out loud, as the girls rubbed their wrapped pussy's against him, desperate for friction.

If only he knew. Their openings were at the back.

This was when Alex found the strap-on.

Casey's tail was so dark, a deep red, with dark pink patches, that the black strap-on I had helped her into was barely visible.

He lifted it and the monitor clearly displayed the large intake of air, as he gasped.

Alex held Casey still for a moment, examining the strap-on and rubbing the side of her tail.

Then he looked into her eyes and motioned a question, 'Is that for me?'

She pushed him away and nodded, her body language screaming, 'Yes it's for you and I won't take any shit.'

I experienced a flicker of disappointment as Alex turned and swam away, but then I realized his intent.

He swam down to the railing and gripped it. His ass floating in the water towards Casey.

Both girls swam down, and Keira ran her hand over his hair, down his body and his ass.

My cameras were clear as she looked concerned into his eyes, needing no words to ask, 'are you sure?'

Alex glanced at Casey as she positioned herself behind him.

He nodded.

Casey pushed deep and hard.

Alex braced himself against the railing and screamed, instantly losing his mouthpiece.

It was a big strap-on.

Keira quickly replaced his air and held it in place as Casey thrust, repeatedly invading his body.

I heard Alex scream the first few thrusts, but then it was more grunts.

His face was contorted in agony.

Water is not a good lubricant, but if Alex was to belong to me, then pain would be a regular part of his life. He needed to embrace and accept it.

He needed to want and enjoy it.

There was a reason my slaves had an opening in the back of their tails.

Through the speakers, Alex's cries became more like moans. It was still an incredibly aggressive buggering, but his body and needs were betraying him now.

Keira, satisfied he would not lose his air again, started to kiss her way down his body.

When she reached his cock, she saw he was hard and straining, and started to suck him.

Casey's thrusts were hard, deep, and painful, but not fast. Nothing happens fast underwater. So, Keira was able to move back and forth with his cock without too much difficulty.

Alex's face was still strained, but it was now as much arousal as pain.

He ran his hands down Keira's hair a couple of times, fighting the need to grip her and force her down on his throbbing cock.

Few men would be able to resist a beautiful Mermaid sucking at him, but I knew this was one of the biggest tests.

It would be incredibly dangerous for Keira if he took away her freedom to control her breathing.

He passed.

Moving his bound wrists to grip the rail in front of his hips, he was able to hold Keira's mouthpiece for her. This gave her freedom to concentrate fully on him.

She worked him as Casey pounded him without mercy.

Casey's hands were now wrapped around Alex and I could see her grabbing his chest and twisting his nipples.

The more pain she gave him the more rampant his convulsions.

Soon it was too much. Alex let go of the railing and used his hands to hold the mouthpiece in place as he cried out and came hard.

Both girls floated up with him, playing with his twisting body, until they were sure he was done.

Then stayed with him, as he came back to his senses. Still secure at the end of his chain.

Alex panicked at first realizing he had let go of Keira's mouthpiece, but she had it in place and smiled as he kissed her neck in apology.

Casey swam around and he pulled her in for a kiss.

Reassured that he was okay, they both kissed and stroked him one last time, then swam away, leaving him once again alone.

Only one test left.

I was unbelievably nervous.

I took a deep breath, clasped the sharp knife between my teeth and dived into the water.

Alex smiled when he saw me coming and removed his mouthpiece, holding it for me.

I took a breath, allowed him one, then kissed him. Before cutting the rope around his wrists.

I left the rope and knife at the bottom and pulled Alex upwards.

We broke the surface in the middle of the pool.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," Alex told me, breathless and enthusiastic. His eyes slightly red rimmed.

"Are you injured?"

"No. No, I'm okay. I'm amazing."

He started to speak again but I told him to wait until we reached the jetty.

His swam slowly and a little weak, but not in any danger of going under.

I helped him out.

"Sorry Master," he said still breathing hard, "I guess I'm a little shaky."

"Hardly any wonder," I said. Tipping his head back and dripping some drops into his eyes.

"Urghh," he complained, sticking his tongue out.

"It will help," I advised him, "it's not normal to be down so long."

"There's no chlorine?"

"No, it's naturally cleaned. You could drink it, quite frankly."

"I'm glad," Alex laughed, "I drank quite a lot of it."

I allowed Alex to rest for a while, sipping at water and gazing around. I noticed the girls back at the bottom, collecting the rope and knife to tidy away.

They gave the cameras a thumbs up and I briefly dipped the lights in acknowledgement, before shutting down the air and cameras.

I turned to Alex, taking a deep breath, "Are you ready?"

He nodded and I pulled him to his feet.

I explained that for some time I had been wanting to expand my slave family.

Specifically, I wanted a Merman.

We walked quietly around the pool; Alex slightly awed at the size of the space.

I held Alex back in the shadows, pressing him against an ancient stone column and claiming his lips.

He sighed and relaxed. Whimpering slightly into my mouth when I tugged his sensitive cock.

I released him and we stood close for a few moments, nuzzling like lovers.

When I pulled back to look at him properly, he was smiling slightly.

"I want you," I admitted.

"I know."

"I want you to be mine, I want you to suffer for me."

"Yes."

"I'm not a kind Master, Alex," I warned him.

He reached out and placed his hand on my chest.

"Please take me," he begged.

I took his face roughly in my hands, "Make no mistake. You WILL know pain."

Alex's eyes filled as his emotion overwhelmed him.

"Master," he whispered, his hand still covering my heart, his other hand holding me against his cheek, "I need pain. You are the first person who has seen that in me. Who has understood without judgement."

He pulled in a shaky breath, "You are the first person in my life who can give me what I need."

I considered him carefully.

He was thirty-two. A man who knew his own mind. He was well able to make this decision.

"I may want more from you," I admitted.

His smile flashed briefly. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to my chest.

I kissed his hair and took a step back.

"Would you like to meet your sisters? Wait!" I cautioned, as his eyes lit up.

"That's not the decision made. You have more to see. I will ask you one last time if you want to be mine and will abide by your answer, but you need to know everything first."

He nodded, still smiling, "I understand, but yes. I would like to meet them."

"Come then," I said, and we walked back into the light around the far side of the pool.

The pool lights were now a bright aquamarine which made the space feel warm and tropical.

The girls were playing in the water, giggling, and diving.

When they saw us, they raced over to the side of the pool.

They were both beaming at Alex, but they knew better than to speak without my permission.

"Girls, this is Alex," I said, relaxing them.

"Alex, meet Keira and Casey."

Had they been on their feet, they would have been bouncing with excitement.

Alex grinned as the questions started.

"Will he stay?"

"Master, can he stay with us?"

"Hello Alex."

"Master, are you keeping him?"

"Master, he's so pretty."

I shook my head smiling as I walked Alex further around the pool. There was a submerged platform just under the water and we walked onto it.

The girls followed us around with their questions, then as we sat on the platform, our legs dangling into the pool, water lapping around our waists, they swam in as close as they could.

Flipping their tails and flirting.

As soon as Alex sat, Keira moved in, her head on his leg. She stroked the inside of his thigh and gazed up at him.

"Alex, will you be our brother?" She asked him, her light grey eyes eloquent.

He glanced at me, "I want to," he said, "I want to stay."

Casey laughed and did a little backflip to show off her tail, spraying Alex and Keira with water.

"Will you play with us?" she demanded when she surfaced.

"I hope so."

"No, now."

"I think he has his breath back," I confirmed and pushed Alex from the platform into the deep water, as the girls tugged at his arms.

He surfaced laughing, trying to grab at the girls as they teased him.

"They're fast," he admitted, smiling at me.

"It's the tails," I confirmed, "do you need a hand?"

He grinned and nodded, and I dived into the pool, to swim and wrestle with all three of them.

Once I considered myself suitably exercised, I pulled myself back onto the platform.

Roaring with laughter as Alex followed, breathing hard, a Mermaid attached to his cock.

"Jesus Christ," he gasped. Scrambling to stay on the platform.

Casey briefly let him go to grab a breath but then latched back on, sucking him furiously.

"Ahh," he cried as his sore dick was assaulted, his hips bucking as he flooded down her throat for the second time that day.

Casey released him, and with a superior smirk sank back into the pool. Treading water and laughing at him, she really did have amazing stamina.

The look of shocked exhaustion on Alex's face was brilliant.

I motioned for Keira and she came to me, wriggling into my lap as I pulled her in.

"Okay then," I began.

Alex, realizing he was about to learn more, sat up, still looking slightly dazed.

I positioned Keira so that her tail was across our laps. Alex immediately began to stroke her.

"You will have realized by now the tails are bondage."

He nodded.

"The girls are wrapped inside. Strong elastic bindings holding their legs together," I indicated, "thighs, knees, and ankles. Then the tail itself."

Alex was exploring where Keira's tail transformed into a large, fanlike fin. She giggled slightly as he accidentally tickled her feet.

"Sorry," he said, then stroked her from hip to fin, "It's a beautiful tail," he told her, exploring the silver and gunmetal scales.

She smiled.

"Obviously," I continued, "there is a little give, to allow safe swimming, but it's a very oppressive bondage."

Alex's face was serious now.

"I understand," he breathed, his desire clear.

"Here," I pressed hard on Keira's pussy, causing her to gasp, "both girls are impaled on a large dildo. I force it in, before securing it in place with strapping, through their pussy and around their arse."

"Is it a large dildo?" Alex asked with relish.

I smirked, "Of course, and -" I held up my arm where I had attached two small controllers, "they vibrate."

"Please Master," Keira begged, restless in my lap.

"Oh, can I? Please Master, can I?" Alex grinned as I passed him the red strap.

Casey immediately swam to him, gazing at him pleadingly.

I started the silver controller in my hand and Keira started to gasp and shake.

Within two minutes she was sobbing.

Alex teased Casey with the controller, humming like he wasn't sure whether to play or not.

"Please," Casey begged him.

He fisted her hair and turned the dial. It was clear to him from Keira's cries that the stimulation was painful, and he showed no mercy.

Holding Casey by her hair, as she screamed and thrashed in the water.

"Oh fuck, yes, Oh God, Ahhh."

Both girls climaxed at the same time.

Alex supported Casey until he was sure she could hold on to the edge of the platform herself.

She half lay and smiled woozily at him.

I told Alex to keep the remote, waiting until he had slid it onto his arm, and then flipped Keira onto her front, rubbing my hand over her bum.