BDSM Manor Ch. 01: The New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See here," I told Alex, and proceeded to show him the hidden slit in Keira's tail.

Pushing my finger into the tight material and exposing her asshole.

"You were looking in the wrong place earlier."

He laughed and explored the opening himself, pushing his finger into Keira's hole, making her squeal.

"Fuck me," he muttered.

"Well, yes, that would be the point," I confirmed, making him laugh.

He teased Keira for a few moments more and then withdrew, smiling as the material re-sealed the opening, making it almost invisible.

"You good?" I checked with Keira.

"Yes Master."

I tipped her back into the deep water. Casey joined her and they swam slowly around, waiting for my next instruction.

Alex turned to me and I braced for the question that might change everything.

"Why do the tails need openings Master?"

I looked at him, "It's probably best that we show you."

I stood, and the girls joyful with excitement, raced off to the far end of the pool.

There was a circular door, half underwater, which opened and led to a tunnel.

Steps on the wall, led to another door in an archway high above.

I led Alex up the steps, amazed at how concerned I was about this final test.

Below us, the girls were giggling, and kissing, clearly excited.

I opened the door and gestured Alex though the archway. We came out on a walkway, which looked down into a smaller room with a shallower pool.

Below us were around thirty-five men, a couple of women with strap-on's and six minders, four of them stood waist deep, in the shallow pool.

The crowd was loud and boisterous, clearly worked up.

One of the minders had been watching for me and at my nod he pressed the control that opened the gates between the two pools.

An excited and aggressive cry rang out, and as the mermaids swam through the tunnel, it increased in volume.

As soon as the mermaids entered the shallow pool, they were grabbed, and squealing with alarm, quickly restrained, their hands behind their backs before being hauled out of the water and handed to the waiting crowd.

Unceremoniously sprawled across benches, rough hands quickly found their openings and they screamed as the first of many cocks rammed into them.

The screams became muffled as their mouths and throats were also put to use.

The crowd jostled for a turn, shouting, and encouraging each other.

Pinching their breasts, twisting their nipples, and manhandling them from one abuser to another.

Alex watched in awe as the mermaids were aggressively assaulted. His mouth slightly open, he was almost panting and close to cumming.

I leaned in behind him, pressing him painfully against the railing.

"There's not a man down there who wouldn't enjoy raping a Merman," I whispered harshly into his ear. Smiling as he full bodied shuddered against me.

Within two hours, every man (and women) had taken the girls at least once, some were taking seconds goes, and the mermaids were limp and sobbing.

The head minder was experienced in judging when they had taken enough, and after a glance up at me, I gave him the nod and the girls had their bindings cut and were thrown back into the water.

I had fucked Alex twice in the first hour and made him cum into my mouth. We had then watched my slaves suffering, too sore to do any more then enjoy and suffer ourselves, from being painfully turned on.

I led Alex back through the archway and grinned at him at the top of the steps.

"You'll enjoy this," I said, before launching myself in a dive, to the water below.

When I surfaced, Alex, whooping, took the twenty plus feet in an elegant dive and came up laughing.

"Wow!"

"Yea."

We both swam over as a couple of the minders helped the girls through the tunnel.

Sometimes they could swim through themselves, but after a rough session like today they needed assistance.

We both grabbed a mermaid as they were pushed into the deep water and pulled them over to the platform.

The girls were moaning, and still cumming, but they were exhausted.

It hadn't helped that we had been playing with their dildo remotes, while they were getting pounded.

Alex followed me, as I carried Casey over to a dry, padded area. He lowered Keira gently down. We were both calming and reassuring the girls.

Stroking and kissing them as they trembled.

I exposed the hidden zipper on Casey's tail and Alex watching, found Keira's and with him copying my actions, we slowly unwrapped and freed the girls from their tails and bondage.

I was nervous.

Alex had not asked me any further questions; he had clearly understood what I had meant when I said my slaves would be used.

A regular brutal gangbang.

He wasn't stupid. He knew the same would happen to him if he stayed.

I showed him how to massage and flex Keira's hips, legs and muscles and he concentrated on this.

He would not make eye contact with me.

The girls slowly calmed, then relaxed. Moaned and stretched under our attentions and then started to come back to themselves.

Talking and giggling.

Thanking me for their trip to what we called 'The Bear Pit'.

Asking when they could go back.

Then Casey, always so bold, asked the question that I was half dreading.

"Alex, do you know what color you would like your tail to be?"

I froze.

He kept his eyes down, still gently massaging Keira's hips.

"I think I would like my sisters to choose for me," he said quietly.

I barely dared to breathe.

Casey and Keira looked at each other and smiled.

"We thought bronze, with some golden scales."

Of course, they had already discussed it.

"That sounds amazing," Alex whispered, finally looking at me, his eyes full of need.

My heart started beating again.

I smiled, "Join us?"

"Yes."

One word and he was mine.

To be continued -