BDSM Manor Ch. 01: The New Slave

Story Info
Will Master Aquarius' new slave pass the tests?
8k words
4.72
38.6k
32

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader(s), blimey -- I hope there is more than one of you!

This story is a spin off from my Em & Mike stories. Although it actually takes place after Ch.15 of Em & Mike, which indicates just how many chapters I already have in progress there. (Right now, 18. Sssshhh.)

Anyone who knows Emily and Mike at their current stage (Ch.6 pending) will be left wondering how on earth they get tangled up in a place like this.

Hell, I'm the one writing the stories and I was shocked.

However, it really does not matter that this story is coming out on a separate timeline. Emily and Mike do not appear here this time.

Unfortunately, these characters have been distracting me like crazy, so I decided to go ahead and write their first story, just to SHUT THEM UP!

Please remember, even though some of what happens at the Manor may seem very harsh, everyone here always abides by the rules of safety, respect, and consent.

Enjoy, and welcome to BDSM Manor.

-

I slapped my hand on the end of the pool. Breathing hard after two hundred, fast laps.

At thirty-eight, I was as fit as I had ever been. My body athletic and strong. I liked to push myself hard, as I pushed others hard.

I ducked under the lane dividers and pulled myself up the steps, still slightly breathless.

I didn't acknowledge the young man, who I knew had paced me for the last hundred laps, but I was aware of him.

Very aware.

I had been aware of him every Tuesday and Thursday evening for the past two weeks.

I showered, changed, and left. I was starting to wonder if he was ever going to make a move.

The following Tuesday, the young stud, who swam like a fish, left the pool two laps early.

I completed my lengths and wandered out, curious as to what his plans were.

It became clear when I entered the changing rooms.

Not many members used the club this time of day and there was no one around.

My intriguing young man was soaping himself in the shower. Watching for me through his wet hair.

Slowly running his palm up and down his hard cock.

Game on.

I walked slowly by, enjoying the view as I went. He raised his chin and seemed to dare me.

I walked three paces past him, before I stopped and turned.

He smiled slightly, challenging me.

I held his gaze.

His smile faded and a question came into his eyes. He frowned slightly.

'That's right,' I thought, 'I'm not a cheap pick up, think again.'

I moved forward, caging him suddenly against the shower wall. Water pelting both of us.

"I would like," I growled into his ear, "you to follow me to my changing room and suck my cock."

I turned and walked into the small private cubicle, unsurprised to find him close behind me.

Pulling my trunks down, I sat on the bench, pushing a towel to the floor.

He knelt on the towel and took me in his mouth, no hesitation at all.

My head fell back. Christ that felt good.

I grabbed his thick, dark blonde hair and moved him against me. Quickly finding he would gag if I tried to give him all of my length, but that was okay.

What he was giving me was really, fucking good. I gripped his hair hard as I flooded into his mouth.

He looked up at me, panting.

"Clean me," I demanded in a whisper.

Still on hands and knees, he licked and sucked me clean. I was almost too sensitive to stand it.

He looked up again, I shook my head before he could speak.

"I need to think. Don't say anything."

He frowned slightly; he looked a little upset.

I leaned forward and kissed him, tasting my own arousal.

"We will talk next time we meet."

After a moment he nodded and left without a word.

This was good.

This was exceptionally promising.

I told my cousin about him that weekend. She runs an estate, affectionately known as BDSM Manor.

I had been looking for a potential new slave for some time. I wanted a man to join my collection.

She was almost as excited as I.

"Does this mean," she asked, "that we may finally get our long-desired Merman?"

I grinned.

At the Manor I was known as Master Aquarius, and I provided slave Mermaids for the use of my fellow members.

Well, for my fellow Doms.

The Subs of course would be busy servicing others, or suffering on their Master or Mistresses whim, not partaking in my delightful girls.

As this was the family home, I had use of part of the basement and cellars where I could play with my slaves or allow others to use them.

I was a good Master. I gave them what they needed. Submission and pain.

"Physically he's perfect," I agreed.

Then smiling at her, "He is perfect. My feelings are mixed."

"You really like him?"

"Maybe," I shrugged, "Yes, I think he may be special. It will depend how he feels about all this."

She clicked her wine glass with mine, "Good Luck."

I hadn't attended the pool on the Thursday, as I had been out of town.

On the following Tuesday I snuck in to see if my boy was there.

He was. Swimming with his normal skill and focus.

I waited outside, by the entrance.

He walked out, his hair still damp, head down, looking despondent.

When he looked up and saw me, he stopped dead, a grin spreading across his face.

Then he slowly walked to me, I smiled back in welcome.

He stopped and studied me, his eyes were the colour of dark denim, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I had to go out of town," I told him.

He nodded and looked around, still smiling but unsure.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Alex."

"I need to ask you some questions."

"Okay."

"Personal questions," I warned.

"It's okay," he agreed.

I went in hard, "Sexual orientation?"

"I'm gay, well mostly, um, curious," he stopped, now looking unsure.

"Happy all ways?" I laughed.

"Yea, I mean, my relationships have always been with men, but I'm pretty open minded."

I nodded, "Have you ever done any BDSM?"

Alex's face lit up, "Yes, I mean. Kind of?"

"Yes, or kind of?"

"My boyfriend used to spank me."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"No," he saw I was unhappy at this, "No not now. I meant my ex. I'm not with anyone now."

"Just spanking?"

"Well," Alex looked around and moved closer, "he used to tie me up sometimes, I liked that."

"Have you ever been raped?"

"No, not really."

I sighed, "How can that be not really?"

"My boyfriend used to pretend; we would play games." Alex admitted, flushing pink.

"You liked those games?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Would you like to be used?" I asked him, my voice husky.

Wide eyed Alex just nodded at me.

"Would you like to be owned?"

Alex stared at me for a long time, then swallowed, "I don't know."

"Shall we go and get a coffee?"

He grinned at this, "If you're paying?"

We went to a quiet café and talked for a couple of hours.

I discovered he was a home-based computer security expert, and had in fact, done some work for my company previously.

He was thirty-two. Enjoyed extreme sports and scuba-diving.

Although we didn't have all the same hobbies, our interests were similar, and I found myself drawn to him more than I had anticipated.

He was extremely interested in my main hobby.

He didn't look shocked when I told him I owned slaves, he just wanted to know how it worked.

I told him about BDSM Manor.

I told him it was all about respect and consent but going in as a slave meant you would be used and used hard.

I didn't tell him the nature of my slaves. Just that we focused on hard bondage, control, and use.

That once at the Manor I owned them completely.

He admitted that he was extremely interested in the idea of being owned, being used.

Of the control and bondage, even chastity, something he had fantasized about a lot but never tried.

The reality was vastly different to a fantasy, so I asked him to think about it.

Then I asked him to come to my apartment because I wanted to make love to him.

In the cab it became clear that neither of us had ever done this before. Not so fast.

I wanted to own this man.

I wanted to use him and see him used, broken, and sobbing.

I wanted to love him.

My emotions were confusing, I was usually completely sure of myself.

No sooner did we get through the door than Alex was on his knees.

"Please, I need your cock."

"Alex, tonight I want to make love with you."

"First, please, use my mouth."

His eyes were pleading, and I was the last person to deny a submissive what they needed.

I freed my cock, gripped his hair, and pushed him down.

Alex stroked my base as I pumped into his mouth.

I gushed down his throat, making him cough, but he swallowed all of me.

I staggered to the kitchen for some water and then back to where Alex was still sprawled on the floor.

"Christ, you are going to kill me," I said, collapsing next to him.

He laughed and washed me down with a bottle of water.

I reached out and touched his throat with my fingertips, his stubble rough under my hand.

"If you wanted. There is someone at BDSM Manor who could teach you to take all of me. Teach you to take all of anyone."

"Really?"

I nodded, "Yes. We call him Long John Silver. Once he's taught you, you can cope with anything."

"I would like that," Alex said, laughing at the nickname, "I would like to be able to take all of you."

We spent the night together, and then the next, becoming friends. Making love. Learning about each other.

We also played a couple of games so I could fully judge Alex's submissive tendencies.

He was a natural.

He craved it, giving someone else control.

He really was perfect.

I already had plans for the weekend, but ten days later, Alex came with me to BDSM Manor, as my guest.

He was already halfway mine.

I had pushed him hard the past week, quickly progressing from being forceful to completely dominating him.

Fucking him at the pool. Fucking him over the hood of his car on a fake break-down. Driving him around while in bondage.

He had accepted everything I had asked of him.

Now I needed him in my true environment. To see who I really was. To see who my slaves really were, and what he would be facing if he gave himself to me.

I was hopeful. He had been more turned on the harder and rougher I had pushed him.

He was going to love it here, this would be his true home, as it was mine.

I reminded him of the rules as we approached the house.

All guests stayed masked unless in a private playroom.

He was there as a guest slave, so should expect to be touched and talked about.

He should address everyone as Mistress or Master, unless they were a slave, in which case he shouldn't have need to talk to them at all. Apart from my slaves.

Guests, he should address as Sir or Ma'am.

I reassured him that even as a slave his safe word would be honored, but it should only be used in a real emergency.

"People are always shocked their first time," I cautioned.

"I trust you Master."

"We shall see."

Alex loved the house, and immediately told my cousin so, when she came out to greet us.

"Thank you," she said, "Why are you wearing so many clothes?"

Stroking his chest as he laughed, she turned to me, "Cousin, he is delicious."

"Well, if I claim him, you can borrow him sometime."

She lowered her hand to rub his cock through his jeans.

Alex didn't blink. Just stood smiling at her, thrusting very slightly into her hand.

"Do you like CBT slave?" she asked him.

"I think I would like anything you would do to me, Mistress."

She released him and turned to me, "I have to go and be a host. Keep him. I like him."

Smiling I walked Alex to our rooms, "Just remember not everyone here will appreciate your cheek."

We walked into the house and immediately came across a slave, bound spread-eagled across a table.

She was covered in cum.

"We normally have a cum dump here for people to relieve themselves on arrival," I explained to Alex.

"It's a very popular role, lots of slaves volunteer."

He grinned and we headed for the stairs, leaving the slave moaning into her gag behind us.

He noticed the security guard stood to one side.

"Is he one of the Minders?"

"Yes, no one is left unattended in bondage. If the fire alarms went off, he would cut her free and pull her out. Otherwise, she will stay until her Mistress or Master come and claim her. If they remember," I grinned, and Alex laughed.

I stopped him on the second-floor landing, holding his arm to be sure of having his attention.

"We deal in pain and control, but safety is of paramount importance here."

He nodded, then we both turned as a Mistress and slave came down the staircase.

The slave had clearly been freshly whipped, his back was marked from shoulders to thighs.

"Master Aquarius, would you or your guest like to fuck my slave?" she offered.

"Mistress Julie," I bent and kissed her hand, "delightful as your offer is, we are a little behind time."

She smiled an acceptance and they moved away.

As we reached the third floor, screams could be faintly heard from above.

Alex jumped and looked up.

"Remember," I reminded him, "while you are here you are under my control and therefore my protection. You will be used if I allow it and will experience pain and torture but underlying everything is respect and safety. No one will touch you unless I allow it, and no one will ever violate you without a condom."

"Thank you Master," he replied, slightly breathlessly.

I opened the door to my room, gesturing him inside.

I told him to shower then wait for me and went to check on my arrangements.

Everything was in place.

I was nervous as hell but determined to enjoy every moment.

I went back to collect Alex and was pleased to find him waiting for me.

Naked on his knees.

I cupped his chin and lifted his eyes to mine.

"What's this?"

He gazed at me, his face flushed, clearly extremely turned on.

"I wasn't sure how you wanted me Master."

I rubbed my thumb across his lip, "This is perfect," I reassured him.

He smiled in pleasure, already craving my attention and touch.

Leaning into my hand.

I handed him a mask and he quickly slipped it on.

"Your body is mine now, and I want people to be able to see you, and wonder," I advised him.

He nodded and stood, moaning a little as I wiped a little pre-cum from his tip and sucked it from my thumb.

We passed a few people as we walked from my rooms on the third floor to the basement.

Everyone was interested to ask about Alex, and he was stroked and fondled. His ass gently explored. His pecs slapped and his cock examined.

He stood. Eyes down. Accepting the strangers touching him, replying to the occasional question, or greeting, although mostly they spoke directly to me.

"Master Aquarius, hello, what's this then?"

A portly gentleman, with a female slave in painfully tight bondage, at the end of a leash, greeted me.

"Hello Master Black, how are you?"

"I'm well," he grabbed Alex's balls and squeezed him, "who have we here? New slave?"

Alex gasped but didn't protest.

"Yes, maybe. A guest this weekend."

"That's interesting."

"Where are you taking this one?" I asked, indicating the bound girl, and taking Master Black's attention away from Alex.

He released Alex and tugged harshly on her leash, pulling her double.

"Terrible slave, so unruly. I'm taking her to the top floor to get her nipples pierced."

He laughed, "A lead round her neck doesn't control her, so maybe a heavy chain through her teats will."

The slave quivered in terror.

Her thighs were wet with her excitement.

"I'm sorry you are having problems, best of luck with her mutilation," I said.

"Yes, thank you," Master Black smiled at her fear, "you will probably hear the screams from your basement. Enjoy your new meat."

We separated and I led Alex through to the private staircase that went down to my personal space.

"Did he hurt you?"

"Yes Master."

I stopped before a door, looking at Alex.

"I enjoyed it," he confessed, almost shyly.

I smiled, "And when he called you meat?"

"I liked that too," he whispered.

Walking into my own personal play space within the Manor, I was pleased to hear Alex gasp with pleasure.

The air was warm, without being humid.

A small wooden building led to a jetty, and beyond it, dark, still, water.

Plants crowded a central island. It was a little darkened paradise.

We were in a cavernous cellar, stonework, some of it ancient could be seen on the far edge of the large pool.

Arches and ironwork, half hidden in the dark. Hint of dungeon, my cousin called it.

Alex hung on to the walkway and dipped his toe in the water, "It's warm."

I walked to him and slipped his mask off, chucking it aside.

"Alex, it's time to decide. I want you to be mine. I want you to belong completely to me. This is the decision you need to make."

Before he could answer, I kissed him, then moved away to remove my clothing, turning to find Alex, naked and throbbing, watching me.

"I want to be yours, Master."

I nodded and picked up some rope.

"Okay then, turn around."

Alex turned to face the water.

"Hands behind your back."

He complied, and I bound his wrists securely, making sure he would not be able to wriggle free.

"Are you going to drown me?" his voice betrayed his nerves. He had known me less than three weeks.

"I'm pretty sure you are a strong enough swimmer to get your head above the water."

"Only for so long with my hands tied."

"Maybe you like the idea? You're a hard as a rock," I reached down and stroked him.

Alex rubbed back against me, speaking through gritted teeth as I manipulated him roughly, "I don't want to drown Master, but I want to be yours."

He was scared.

I cupped him more gently now, my other hand around his waist, against his flat stomach, making sure he would not accidently fall in.

"Then you have to trust me," letting go of his cock, I cradled him against me, cupped his cheek and kissed him deeply.

"You have to trust me and submit completely. Whatever the consequences."

We both looked down at the dark water for a few minutes, then Alex turned his head, his dark blue eyes emotional on mine.

"Take me, Master," he whispered.

I turned him carefully, so that his back was to the water, making sure he was balanced. Then I took three steps back and admired him.

My gorgeous new slave, if he passed the tests this weekend, I would claim him.

His smooth, strong physique. Breath coming fast, his sculpted abs. Cock standing proud, hands bound tightly behind his back.

Trusting me, even as the dark water swirled, ominous behind him.

I turned a dial, and the water lightened a little.

"My slaves are waiting for you," I said.

He didn't take his eyes from mine.

"Jump," I commanded gently.

Alex took a breath, "I'm yours," he promised, then allowed himself to fall backwards into the water.

I suspect that he was expecting some sort of rescue, as he used his powerful legs to aim up and take in a snatch of breath. His eyes on me again as he sank.

Gathering his wits, he rolled to his back to float, struggling to balance with his arms bound and gasping a little with the effort.

He didn't call out to me. His eyes were still on me, trusting.

Whatever I wanted to happen he would allow. Good or unthinkable.

My breath caught in my throat.

My heart hammered.

He was mine.

What a beautiful moment.

Alex was too focused on me to notice the movement below him, so he was taken completely by surprise when a dark red tail flipped out of the water beneath him.