BDSM Manor Ch. 11: Wizard of Aus

Story Info
Alex used hard and bred by strangers.
7.1k words
4.58
11.5k
3

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

Note to reader: You will get more from these characters if you read the stories in order, but it's not compulsory.

Tess-O'Meter -- Amber.

-X

So, those of you who remember my unexpectedly shortened honeymoon, may also remember that for the first week or so, Alex remained blissfully unaware that he was sailing around Greece on a BDSM theme boat.

Remarkably naïve at times, my husband!

He actually did very well to last so long without giving in to his need for intense submission. Until he became overwhelmed and the crew and I stepped in to give him what he needed and what he most definitely deserved.

Hmmmm. Good times.

It was a wonderful honeymoon though, and as well as sightseeing and diving, sailing and swimming, fucking and making love. Plus kissing. Many, many hours of kissing. We also spent a lot of time talking.

We talked about Alex's childhood, being raised in an orphanage and what he imagined his parents may have been like. About my parents and losing them at just fifteen years old. The impact that had on me, what might have been different.

We shared our hopes and dreams. Talked about our fears. And what we wanted to achieve together, now that we had tied ourselves to each other in this adventure called life.

And of course we talked about our fantasies.

I told Alex what I would like to do to and with him, and what I would like him to do to and with me. I may not be submissive (at all!), but I had plenty of ideas about getting Alex's hands on me. His mouth on me. His cock in me. And no, I'm not sharing them with the likes of you.

Alex had plenty of fantasies as well. Many that would never happen in any kind of reality, because they would be too dangerous. Some that we have adapted.

One of our favorites, was a fantasy the filthy pervert had been jerking off with since he was in his late teens. (Late teens being as far back as he would admit!)

This fantasy/daydream/wetdream, whatever you want to call it, involved him walking into the wrong bar and being forced, brutally taken by a bar full of men. Beaten, raped, manhandled and used. Bare backed, repeatedly.

I made him tell me this fantasy over and over because it was so hot. Especially how the flush would start on his cheeks and move down his neck until his entire upper body was hot and pink with arousal.

His breathing would become shallow and faster. His voice shakier and he would fidget as his hardness became unbearable.

Then we would run down to our cabin and fuck like horny rabbits.

Of course it's not a realistic fantasy at all. A bar filled with what he described as a hundred or more men. Yes, for sure they could have taken him, but Alex has crazy-ass martial arts skills. In reality he would have been half beaten to death before the sex started just to subdue him, and at least twenty or thirty of his would-be users would need medical attention.

Which I pointed out to him the first time he told me this delicious little flight of fancy.

Deadpanning, "Don't be shy though, Alex. Why don't you tell me what you really want?"

"Well of course, Leslie," he laughed, "That's why it's called a fantasy!"

But this story is about what happened when we went to visit my newly discovered family in Australia.

Shey and Keira had gone off to spend some time together. Sadie, Paul, and the girls were visiting some of Paul's family.

We were all meeting up, but right now were spread all over the country.

Alex and I had stayed in Sydney to start and we were both enjoying the city, despite annoying jet lag.

Tonight, two days in, we were determined to stay up and start resetting our body clocks.

We came out of a restaurant my cousin had recommended and went looking for a gay bar he had told me about. I spotted two guys, hand in hand, and we followed then down some steps. It matched the description of the bar we were looking for.

A terrifying looking bouncer waved us in, and we found ourselves in eye-candy-land.

Holy fuck. Was every beautiful gay man in Sydney here?

It was an enjoyable couple of hours, but we were flagging a little by 9.30pm (No, not lightweights. It was the jetlag!), and I suggested a walk to try and wake up.

That's when I discovered my wallet was missing from my back pocket. Alex hadn't brought his.

That's when we couldn't pay our tab and the barman was not impressed at all.

When about half the customers (so around forty hunky well built, and at this point pissed off, guys), realized something was amiss and the atmosphere started to become uncomfortable.

"Listen mate," the barman didn't sound very matey, "I don't need no poms in here who can't pay their bill. And I don't need excuses."

"Look," I held up my hands to indicate all was well, "Alex, you go back to the hotel and get your wallet, I'll wait here. Then we can go find a police station and report my wallet stolen."

"I've told you before, your back pocket is not the safest place for your wallet," Alex told me.

I nodded and tried to look sheepish. My wallet hadn't actually been stolen. I had palmed it off to the bouncer as we came in for safekeeping, but Alex wasn't to know that.

His eyes were dark with concern, "You should go get my money, I'll wait here."

I know what he was thinking. A bar full of annoyed men. I can look after myself but I'm no Bruce Lee.

I shook my head, "No, I don't think that's the best idea. You go."

Come on, it's a gay bar. Just being in there surrounded by all this testosterone and sheer beauty was causing Alex to send out major sub vibes.

A large, and I mean very large man, who towered over Alex's 6ft 4, pushed himself close behind Alex. I shook my head as Alex tensed. We really didn't want to accidently hospitalize anyone.

"Why don't you go and fetch your boyfriend's purse," he suggested to me. Standing so close that Alex must have been able to feel the heat from his (super-hot actually), muscular body. "We'll look after pretty boy here," he leered, his big hands hovering by Alex's hips.

"Husband actually," I corrected coolly, giving Alex a signal to stay calm.

He wasn't happy. He was 50% annoyed and 50% turned on. Plus 100% mad at himself for being turned on.

"And is that all he is?" the large man queried, "because we could take payment another way."

Alex rolled his eyes and blushed as the interested crowd mumbled their approval.

I had stood up to dig out my wallet and look around in fake panic to find it. Now I pushed back onto the bar stool and eyed the ringleader.

"What did you have in mind, and would it give me enough credit for another beer?" I asked, ignoring Alex's shocked expression.

A beer was immediately placed on the bar and I grinned, giving Alex his submit signal.

The confusion and shock on his face was replaced by wary humour and arousal as he realized that he had been set up.

There was some good-humored cheering as big guy nudged Alex towards me.

Then the whole room hushed, the music having been turned down to background. Everyone was watching Alex and wanted to hear what he said.

Alex came into my arms. He was already shaking with arousal.

"What do you say, Alex? You gonna earn my beer?" I teased.

"Oh fuck, Leslie. Is this for real?" His arms slipped around my waist as he cast a sweetly shy glance around the room. Approximately eighty men were staring at him. All strangers. Varying in age from twenty-five to at a guess late sixties. All looking at him hungrily.

I kissed him and held his face, "I know the Wizard of Aus," I told him in a sing song voice, "and he can make all your fantasies come true."

Alex glanced around again, the need and want on his face was obvious, but so were the nerves, "Leslie, they'll fucking kill me."

I scoffed, "Get real. Don't you trust me?"

He nodded.

"It'll be rough mind," I warned.

"I trust you, Master."

I smiled as his trembling hands stroked my chest. Watching him take the fall.

"You want it?"

"I do."

I lifted his face and looked deep into the dark blue, "This is your darkest fantasy made real. You have to be clear."

"I want it. Please, Master," he whispered.

I smiled, kissed him again and then lifted the beer bottle to my lips. The signal for them to take him.

A raucous cheer rang around the room, making Alex wince and suddenly he was dragged away from me.

It was fast and it was rough. Hands on every part of Alex's body, tugging him this way and that. Forcing him to his knees. Slapping and grasping.

His clothes disappeared faster than a blink and he gasped and moaned as numerous hands groped and squeezed. His balls were fondled, his cock slapped and bounced. His nipples twisted, pinched, and tugged. He cried out and writhed as fingers investigated his ass.

Arms pulled back, head yanked forwards as a blindfold was fastened and his hair gripped. Controlling him as leaking cocks were slapped against his cheeks and lips. In response Alex started to lick, lick, lick, trembling harder. His cock practically vibrating.

I had abandoned the beer and my cousin, Jamie, had come out from hiding and joined me, along with a few dominants that Alex and I had met over the past day or so. To make his fantasy come true, he needed to believe he was surrounded by strangers.

The borderline violent manhandling had sent Alex down the rabbit hole pretty quickly and he was throbbing and leaking when he was hauled over to a frame and spread across it.

His cock and balls quickly secured into two clasps rather like an old-fashioned clamp which were tightened to the perfect squeeze, and meant every struggle, every breath, wrenched at his sensitive manhood causing him to groan in pleasure, even as his ankles and wrists were also strapped down hard.

It was an interesting device, "Do you have design plans for that?" I asked Jamie and he grinned.

"I'll email them to you."

Alex's mouth and ass were at perfect fucking level. He was helpless, totally secure and supported on the sturdy frame, plus his back, ass, thighs, stomach, chest, and nipples, along with his cock and balls, were all accessible for the hands, floggers, and electro-shockers that were tormenting him.

There were four men roughly stretching his hole as they fingered him and slapped his ass hard, their hands slippery with lube as they competed for access.

Alex jumped and grunted. Sweated and panted. Overwhelmed with sensation.

A ball gag was slipped between his teeth and the lead dominant tonight (Jamie was fine to watch but really didn't want to take part or have control), who had been posing as the bartender, moved forward and spread Alex's cheeks obscenely wide, exposing his glistening hole and causing the room to erupt with jeers.

I moved closer. Grinning at Alex's trembling thighs. I wanted to clearly see him taken. I knew how much he wanted this.

Well lubed, the barman rubbed his cock head around Alex's entrance and then pushed in firmly and balls deep.

Immediately the atmosphere changed. The barman froze, his hands gripping Alex's hips as a man who had been partly blocking my view of Alex turned and gripped my arm, "He signaled."

I moved forwards quickly. Already the man who had been gripping Alex's hair had released the gag and was pulling it free, crouching down as someone else whipped the blindfold away.

His hand was gentle now as he pushed Alex's hair out of his eyes, "Did you say red?"

"Red," Alex gasped again as I crouched down.

"Is it cramp? Where?" the man asked, looking concerned.

Alex shook his head, his eyes closing and a low moan escaping as the barman carefully withdrew. Everyone was listening closely.

"What is it?" I asked.

Alex looked at me. His eyes were so dark, he was deep in the sub-zone, but even so he managed, "Master? No condom."

There was a collective, "Ahhhh," as I knelt and allowed Alex to push his face into my neck. His breath was ragged against my skin.

I gave him an awkward hug and then kissed him.

He moaned again as hands started to stroke every part of his body. More gently this time.

Holding his face I teased his bottom lip with my thumb and held his gaze.

"It's your fantasy, Alex. In full."

I kissed him again and then whispered, "They're gonna breed you, Babe. Fill you deep."

At my words, Alex's eyes closed and with a low moan he flooded over the floor, unable to control himself.

"Oh, Fuck," he growled.

There was whooping and hollering and the sound of solid slaps hitting flesh, as the dominants showed their delight by whacking Alex hard on the ass.

"Oh, fuck," he repeated, his voice dripping with need. He was shaking from head to foot.

"They can cover if you want, but you're safe," I signalled the barman and he pushed deep into Alex again. Alex let out the sexist moan in history as he felt the stranger's bare cock slid deep into him. His user was a little wider and about an inch longer than me, so I knew he was being stretched good, and could feel every inch of skin against skin.

"You want?"

"I want."

"You want them to breed you?"

"Fuck, yes. Breed me," Alex half yelled.

"Be clear, Alex. This club has rules."

"Green, I'm green. Fucking use me please," Alex cried out, before adding, "I'm sorry, Master."

That stopped everyone again.

"Did you just apologize?" the man next to me asked aggressively, once again gripping Alex's hair tight enough to make him wince. "Why?"

"For using my safe-word," Alex whimpered.

There was a loud chorus of disapproval and the barman pulled out again, making Alex moan in dismay as he was teased with the tip.

The man next to me gripped Alex's chin and forced eye contact.

"Now you listen to me. You're ours tonight and we are gonna breed you so good you'll be leaking cum for a week. But the only way this continues is if you confirm right now you will use your safe-word if needed. We never punish a slave for using their safe-word, is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"But we do punish a slave for hesitating or being stupid so now you're in trouble."

"Please, Sir. Punish me," Alex begged even as the man turned to me.

"Does this slave deep-throat?"

"Oh yea," I grinned, even as Alex nodded frantically despite the harsh grip in his hair, and the blindfold being pulled back on.

"And does he like breath control?"

More nodding.

"Loves it," I confirmed, "I'll stay close."

I took a step back as Alex opened his mouth for another stranger's cock.

It deteriorated quickly from there. The frame literally rocking under Alex's gasping, sobbing body as he was ploughed hard.

Every part of him was shaking. Even his hair.

He coughed and gasped. Dragging in air when he was allowed to take a breath, most of the time he was struggling around a cock deep in his throat.

The barman finally finished the first hard pounding and unloaded with three deep thrusts that caused Alex to cum again, as he felt himself filled by a man who wasn't me for the first time.

He looked like a man in deep trouble. A man being tormented and terrified. Crying out in agony and despair. But I hadn't briefed the team here on all of his signals, and the one he was sending me now was telling me he was having the time of his life.

The barman jerked his head to call me over before he withdrew, "Has he ever been doubled?"

"Yea, loves it. Why?"

He grinned and called the next dominant over, "Come on, Steve. Come and join me, I've warmed him up for you."

The man called Steve came over and complained about the mess as he pushed into Alex alongside his friend. Causing Alex to scream and curse around the cock currently blocking his airway.

Once Steve was buried deep, the barman pulled out and the next aggressive fucking began.

I laughed. It was like a relay. Handing over the cum soaked baton.

Jamie and I watched, hugely entertained, as Alex was aggressively spit-roasted for well over an hour.

He was a mess. Covered in cum and sweat.

Sobbing and begging. Always for more.

Eventually the I heard the barman give an instruction, "Once Baker's cum we'll get him off the frame. Need to loosen him up a little before he starts cramping."

The other man nodded, and sure enough once the sixth lot of cum had been released deep into his bowels (I wasn't even counting the other end), Alex was untied and dragged across the room.

He was shaky, his limbs unable to hold his weight, and must have been disorientated with the blindfold still in place as he was pushed, half falling, from man to man.

What they were actually doing was getting the blood flowing again. Warming up muscles that may otherwise cramp after being restrained.

His distressed pleasure was beautiful to watch as each set of arms he fell into would treat him to a slap, or a stroke on his cock, or lips would fasten and suck at his nipples.

He had no clue what to expect, but still his safe word remained silent and he submitted to it all.

Eventually, many hands forced Alex to the floor. When instructed he placed his wrists behind his back, and they were quickly tied.

His head and shoulders were being held down at floor level, and he was kneeling now, half sinking to the floor.

A harsh slap on his ass, making his whole body jump and his hips were hiked back up, "Butt in the air," someone growled, and Alex complied.

His knees nudged roughly apart and then they were satisfied.

I swallowed harshly; my mouth dry as I took in the sight.

The totally submissive pose. Head on the floor, ass in the air, cum leaking down his legs and stomach, which was heaving with sobs. Wrists tied behind his back and his legs spread, leaving his cum smeared cock and balls dangling and vulnerable.

Actually his cock was like an iron rod again and leaking pre-cum in a steady stream.

The slaps, strokes and caressing were still ongoing. Along with the frequent electro rod zaps that made him flinch and squeak.

The zappers were mainly going for nipples, cock and balls, the evil sods.

After a few moments of most of us merely admiring the view, the crowd parted slightly, and a sub was led into the room.

The young man was in a leather harness, very harsh chastity, his hands locked behind him and a collar with leash.

He trembled to be surrounded by so many of his masters, but smiled shyly when touched, and interestingly their caresses were gentle. This was no pain slut.

Jamie just winked when I gave him a questioning glance, but then I realized why the sub was here. He sank to his knees behind Alex and began to clean up the cum with his mouth and tongue.

"Ewugh!" I managed, sniggering a little. Jamie laughed as I wrinkled my nose.

It was all rather too much for Alex though. The lips and tongue giving him long licks, or little daps, or sucking the cum from his skin was obviously sending him nuts.

He moaned and cursed. Struggling against the hands holding him in position as he was cleaned.

For his part, the sub was very keen, and eventually he moved his eager mouth to Alex's hole.

Alex tensed, cried out and came as the cum was licked and sucked out of his over-sensitive, violated, throbbing ass hole.

"Fuck, fuck," he screamed, as more men came forward to hold him firmly.

The sub was very thorough. Basically sucking the cum and lube from Alex's body like a hoover, before dipping back down to clean the fresh cum Alex had released from his body and even the floor.

Totally grossed out. I'm not going to deny. We have many subs at the manor who enjoy cum, but generally direct from the tap, so to speak. This multiple clean up was a bit beyond what I was comfortable with. But it was so worth it to see Alex's despair as he was stimulated beyond endurance.

Plus, the sub was happy, which after all is the point.

Sated, the sub was congratulated on a job well done, and looking slightly punch drunk, was led away by his pleased master.

12