All Comments on 'BDSM Manor Ch. 11: Wizard of Aus'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I volunteer as tribute. To clean Alex up next time. Brilliant as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am impressed that you managed to write a come dump story that actually feels safe.

Do you ever answer email?

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Tribute,

I had to look that up, can you believe?!

Ha, funny. Puts me in mind of a story I have in progress. It's Halloweeny though so you have to wait.

Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed.

I can't help but wonder if that young sub reminded you of someone?

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous Email,

Re- cum dump. Thanks, yes, everyone's safety and satisfaction is very important to me, even though they are fictional characters!

Emails? Yea, that's an interesting question. So here's the thing...

Yes I do answer emails, if someone provides a return email address and if the address is valid (but I don't open/read anything with an attachment, learnt the hard way there).

However, (and I'm sorry if you are one of these), I have had a number of cute little conversations of varying types over email, and it's great. Everyone is lovely, but on about a half dozen of these I had to stop responding. Basically, if someone is disrespectful or rude then I will stop responding. Coz I a'int anyone's Mom, it's not my job to teach people manners.

This ranges from disappearing without a trace and then popping back when bored, like it wasn't rude to disappear in the first place, comments about a spouse, simply not listening to me - perhaps my interests and the emailer's interests are too different for any conversation to be interesting or fun, to assuming I'm happy to be some kind of online good time gal (ah, Nope!).

So apologies if you were one of those, but I have enough rudeness in my day job, without facing it in my hobby as well.

All the best, EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love love love!

I'll admit that I'm not very well versed in poly relationships, I hold monogamy to a very high standard. So I have two questions which I ask very respectfully and I hope you do have time to respond.

1. From the way you write, it's very obvious that Leslie loves Alex tons and respects him and is overall a great hubby. But we don't see it that much from Alex's point of view. All he does is flirt and kiss everyone else all the time. He doesn't come across as someone very faithful and that bothers me. Almost sounds as if hes in love with Keira more then his husband. Maybe a chapter from his point of view would help me see how he sees the relationship with his amazing husband.

2. I'm a gay dominant nan😉. Maybe not to the extreams of this story but I get it. What I don't get is how willingly Leslie shares Alex with everyone else and bareback? I'd never handle that, especially as a married man!

But it's amazing! I'm loving every bit, especially how vulnerable and emotional Leslie is in real life. You did a great job with that. People often don't realize that doms have feelings and are humans.

Can't wait to see more

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Love, love, love.

Thanks for your comments and questions. I'll tell you something, I too am 100% monogamous. These stories are total fantasy for me, not that I would judge anyone in a more open relationship, but it wouldn't be for me. Although I do think you can love more than one person at a time, I guess Alex is very lucky in that he gets to indulge his bi-sexuality and love for both Keira and Casey and other kinks with the support of Leslie while remaining totally committed and faithful.

Personally I don't see Alex as unfaithful. Don't forget he has given himself as a slave so everything he does is ruled by Leslie. And how can Leslie bear to share the beautiful Alex with 'whoever'? Well to be honest it turns him on, I don't understand it either, but who am I to judge someone else's kinks...even if that someone else is a character living in my head! haha.

I actually really love that some aspects of their lifestyle bother you, because that means you have fallen for these characters and that makes me very happy. But despite the rather extreme kink and some dodgy personal habits, aren't they just delicious and lovely people? It's a community of respect and support with zero assholes and I love writing that.

You're right though...Alex is a flirt, but no where near as bad as Will. Will is shameless, and adorable, don't you think?

I hope you carry on enjoying their stories. There are two more chapters in progress, and there are some interesting changes to their relationships which I guess started with Leslie meeting Alex and have developed further with Casey becoming a Mom and Keira's new relationship. I've nothing planned right now from Alex's point of view I must admit. (I probably just enjoy looking and playing with him too much...I mean, Yum!) But putting myself into his head, I'm not saying never, but at this point I have no plans.

I will think about it though, so stay tuned...it could happen.

Now on another matter, you may or may not have spotted my Broadway stories, they go in 'gay male' as there is really no kink but if you think you may enjoy two horny lads who love and support each other then give them a whirl. Never intended to be a series so they are not numbered but best read in the order I wrote them (listed below), so if you get a chance I would be interested to hear what you think of them. The latest story just posted so may take a few days to appear. (Broadway Lust Story, Broadway Love Story, Broadway Luck Story, and just posted Broadway Beginnings). I completely fell for Tony's dad in the most recent chapter, who was just so funny when Tony came out, and cracked me up so much that the next chapter is in progress and he has a cameo. I just had to bring him back.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy some or all of my past and future stories and I'll always be pleased to hear from you.

All the best, EmAG.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

Lets go clubbing …. Yes as a real submissive you can enjoy those kind of clubbing and even the mens, men attending your breeding …… smile ….. and yeah bare breeding is soooooo extraordinary exquisite, comparing safe is like using a broomstick ….. feeling a dominant eruptiing and filling you is joyful and feels so special, even just this act can let me come too ….. so alex is all a lucky one …… and for dominant’s who rent the slave for gang bangs, its more the frill to watch owning such an attractive slave sub or sissy, which everyone likes to abuse ….. a master’s pride …… Emilya, are you partaking as owner or just like to watch, as your writing in details is so highly erotic

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀🍀💋✨🍀

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert8 months agoAuthor

Hey FranziskaSissy,

Ohhhh, you just turned me on. Do you write on this site under a different name? If not you really should, since you just managed to get me all hot and bothered with a comment.

(Everyone is going to hate us, coz it will block out the comments section for like, an hour!!!)

Am I partaking? Am I sub or dom? What a personal question! The clue is in my original story set, prior to starting the manor series. May not be your cup of tea? I wonder if you can figure me out? ^_*

EmAG

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

Blushing ….. sorry for distracting you from your house duties …… smile

I will not advertise my writing, because it was just a first attempt, but in my account it is hosted

EM, life as we human like to categorize it doesn’t exist and we can take the most out of it, not thinking in such categories and being really open minded …… total awesomeness being in the here and now is helping ….. so you enjoy your being here as well and taking this, men are hot, at least something’s makes you hot ….. lol 😂 ….. i truly enjoy your comments, thank you for your time writing back

Franziska

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert8 months agoAuthor

Dear FranziskaSissy,

Men are hot. Tis true.

(Sometimes I think my comments are better than the stories!)

You should keep writing. It's fun.

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES