BDSM Manor Ch. 11: Wizard of Aus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had been allowed to sink in a trembling heap to the floor.

The barman, who was the lead dominant this evening, crouched down with him and tenderly stroked his damp hair back. Soothing him and speaking gently.

Too quiet for us to hear, but I knew he was carefully checking that Alex was okay to continue. I saw Alex nod and smile slightly.

The smile increased as the barman looked up at the large group, "Grab the floggers guy's. It's time to punish this slave for being an idiot earlier."

The crowd cheered and scrambled in various directions. Alex cooperated as his hands were untied and then re-fastened in front of him, before he was dragged over to some support ropes.

Bound hands lifted over his head, Alex was swiftly dragged to his toes, and hung there. His lean sculpted body exposed and defenseless as numerous hands continued to explore him.

Teasing and arousing. Tugging and slapping. Fingers tracing his abs, and once again dipping into his ass, pushing in fresh lube. More hands massaging and squeezing his balls and cock.

It was a devastating mixture of pleasure and almost pain.

Once he was panting and begging nicely, the gag was replaced, and everyone stepped back. Leaving Alex to tremble with anticipation. Wondering when the beating would begin.

It probably felt like hours but was in fact only a few minutes. Just time enough to let everyone take a good look.

The floggers in use were not particularly severe but made of a single thick strap. They impacted with a hard, solid, thumping noise and repeatedly knocked the breath from Alex.

Soon his skin was flushed and his cock leaking again.

He's taken far worse beatings, but every few minutes he would be instructed to spread his legs, and the strap would swing up against his balls or cock, making him roar and writhe.

He was sinking further and further into submission. I could see the pleasure in every breath he dragged in.

Soon the fucking recommenced and they left Alex untied this time.

It was hassled, rough and grabby. Alex was still blindfolded, and it must have felt like he was being passed around the entire room.

The tenth fuck took place while being held down on a pool table. Alex was on his back, his legs held, spread wide open as he was ploughed enthusiastically deep.

He was still being held down, but he was clearly as weak as a kitten by this point. All straining breaths and trembling muscles. I doubt he could have dragged himself out if the place was on fire.

His head rolled on the pink (why was it pink?), felt and he grunted involuntary with every thrust.

I was watching carefully for a signal, as I doubted he still had the power of speech.

Someone pulled the blindfold free and Alex's eyes, only half open, watched the man who gripped his hips and unloaded inside him with a happy yell.

I was enjoying the show. Fuck was I ever! But I couldn't wait to talk with Alex about this experience. How this felt. Held down and used by strangers. I just knew he was loving it.

Alex was pretty spaced at this point, reduced to reaction and sensation, so I had no idea if he had been keeping count. Either he was entirely lost and felt like most of the room had taken him, or he was aware this was number ten.

What he didn't know, as they had kept him blindfolded until this point, was that only eight guys had been cleared for intercourse.

Excuse me, this is my slave which is a massive responsibility, and my husband. You know me well enough by now to know how careful I am.

Eight masters, all well known and very good friends with my cousin, had agreed to take part. Obviously a few of them were getting seconds! Jamie had agreed and supervised a strict testing and abstention regime to make sure that Alex (and by extension, I), was safe.

Deep inside Alex knew that I would never lose control of any situation that I had put him into. But, as he was dragged back to his feet, panting as he staggered and leaned on the pool table to try and keep from sliding to the floor. It was clear we had sold this fantasy to him.

There was still a huge crowd who had total control of his body, not an inch of which had been left unexplored by everyone.

Okay, so he wasn't aware that only eight guys had been allowed access to his ass, but even if he had been, I don't think it would have been possible to feel more used.

Alex clung to the pool table and nervously eyed the jeering mob. Unresisting as they continued to touch and tease him.

Then the barman moved forward.

He's quite a large man, and Alex was extremely tender at this point. But no signal came. He just stood and trembled.

"My turn for that ass," the barman said as he stroked himself. "Bend over you little cum slut."

This was interesting.

We had planned it of course. Everyone apart from Alex knew that this was his last fuck of the night. Everyone knew, apart from Alex, that the barman had already taken him once.

But this fantasy was very much forced based. The barman was telling Alex to voluntarily surrender himself. That's a very different thing.

We were all half expecting him to safe word out at this point. Which would be absolutely fine. That is what safe words are for.

Collective breaths were held as Alex stared at the man. Once again he had cum leaking down his legs. He was exhausted and dripping with sweat. Still gasping and shaking with weakness.

We all watched. Spellbound.

Then my heart swelled with pride and pleasure as Alex lowered his lashes and slowly turned.

He eased his upper body over the pool table and spread his legs.

Ass up, cock and balls hanging down. He splayed his arms wide into a crucifix position across the table and turned his cheek to the pink felt.

Closed his eyes and surrendered.

Completely surrendered.

Jamie laughed quietly at me as I stood and rubbed my chest. Feeling like my heart was going to burst with love.

This time no one moved forward to hold Alex down.

The barman nudged his legs slightly wider, but trusted Alex to stay put as he roughly explored his body.

Alex kept his eyes closed, but he winced and whimpered as his sore cock was tugged and stroked with a cruel twist.

He held still but bit his lip and cried as his bruised balls were squeezed and rolled.

Three hard slaps on his red ass made him jump and cry out, but still he held his open position.

He sobbed and moaned as his hole was exposed.

The noise he made when the barmen pushed into his vibrating, abused entrance was insane.

Once again Alex betrayed himself by cumming all over his own legs and the floor.

The crowd cheered and the final, hard fuck began.

And Alex took it.

Defenseless, open, and in submissive bliss, he lay and took every violent thrust.

Eventually it was over, and the atmosphere instantly changed from intimidating and aggressive to rowdy party time.

I weaved through the excited crowd towards Alex who was weeping having collapsed to floor. Pulling him into my arms as he wrapped around me like a koala.

"You okay?"

A nod as he sobbed against my neck.

"Not hurt?"

A shake as his arms tightened around me.

I sat for a while holding Alex and gently rubbing his back as he cried out the worst of his distress. The masters waved or came over to whisper congratulations or thanks and run a quick hand over his hair before they left.

The room was empty by the time Alex came back to himself and wiped his eyes, sniffed, then looked around. Blinking at me and Jamie.

I kissed him, then cupped his face and just looked. His long eyelashes were wet with tears, but he gave me a wobbly smile, "I'm okay, Master. Where is everyone?"

"Back in the club," I told him and gestured towards a door.

Alex just stared. He was still too out of it to fully comprehend.

He remained docile as Jamie and I supported him through the same door, along a short corridor and into the club proper.

I had completely spun Alex around on our city tour earlier, making him lose his sense of direction, and he had no idea that we had come in the back of the club building.

Upstairs to a bathroom where another member was waiting to help me clean Alex up. Rosie was a nurse and Alex literally took a shower on his hands and knees as she gave him an enema and I washed him.

He was nearly asleep as I shampooed his hair.

It was 4am local time and we were both wreaked.

"You a little sore back here?" Rosie asked as she finished up.

"Yes, Mistress," Alex responded automatically, his voice slurred.

"Any pain?"

"No, Mistress."

Satisfied that no actual damage had been done we dressed Alex in soft sweats, and I dragged on clean jeans.

It was just approaching 6am when Jamie and I walked Alex up the steps to a private charter flight I had arranged. He collapsed into the seat with a wince and promptly fell asleep.

The plane and crew belonged to a business associate of Jamie's and was beyond luxurious.

The pilot confirmed just over six hours to Perth. A little longer than some more modern private jets, but I was more than happy and planned on being unconscious for most of it.

I thanked Jamie (who is actually my aunt's grandson), and he gave me a hug before he left. We would be back in Sydney in a couple of weeks.

I don't think the hostess was too pleased about escorting us across the county, maybe she thought 'gay' is contagious or something. The co-pilot seemed jolly enough though, and once we hit cruising altitude and I moved Alex into the bedroom I realized he had fixed an extension onto the waist belt so we could snuggle in together.

Once in the privacy of the luxury suite, I pulled (a slightly grumpy), Alex's clothes off, and gently smoothed lotion into his skin.

He was soon asleep again, or so I thought. No reaction when I rolled him onto his stomach and stroked his back and thighs. No reaction when I gently pushed some soothing antiseptic gel into his anus with my little finger.

I stripped to my underwear and pulled a sheet over us both, in case of the stewardess needing to run in for an emergency. Clicked the belt across us, in case of turbulence. And head spinning slightly, I spooned Alex and prepared to pass out.

At this point Alex started to wriggle until he had turned around to face me. He was too tired to open his eyes but clumsily kissed me (it landed on my chin), and whispered, "I love you," before going limp.

I smiled and lay on my back, Alex's head on my chest.

What a night.

Epilogue:

Of course, some of you (the ones who pay attention), will be thinking that they've been short changed. You were waiting to find out what happened to Will on his first Sunday back at the manor. And what on earth does it have to do with me?

Well, if you remember the very beautiful in both body and soul, Will. Who is adored at BDSM Manor both for his openness, kindness, and general loveliness, as well as his amazing desire for and ability to withstand pain. Scared the crap out his master/boyfriend, my good friend Kerry, when he collapsed and needed emergency surgery.

It was some time before he could return to his usual activities. You can't whip even the most willing slave bloody when they are still healing. But he came with Kerry to ease himself back into his submissive role, closely monitored by our medical team.

It was something that he needed, to regain his confidence. But Kerry also had to regain confidence. Yes, he comes across as a man who has never doubted himself, but he was nervous of pushing Will too far and still freaked from the pain that Will had been in, when ill.

Which is a very different thing to the pain that we inflict on our (oh, so willing), slaves when playing with them.

Kerry, knowing I had been through a similar experience with Alex, asked me to back him up when he put Will through a new, and terrifying experience. One that would not cause any further harm but would push his limits. Something he was craving.

I was happy to do this, really it was little more than observing and being a second cautionary back up. John had done the same for me when I had first brought Alex back.

My three slaves were exhausted from a heavy session in the bear pit on Saturday, but despite that, Sunday morning started rather delightfully, when I woke to find that my cock, already hard, was being caressed by Alex's tongue, deep in the warm, wet that is my beloved's mouth and throat.

My eyes had barely opened before I shot down Alex's throat, and he chuckled, tried to swallow, and then choked.

Serve him right.

I moved the still exhausted Alex back to where Keira and Casey were sleeping and then went down to join Kerry and Will.

As arranged we met in the lobby. Will was naked, his hands bound tightly behind his back. Also hungry and curious as to why he had not been allowed to eat.

When we escorted him to a large room behind the kitchens it all became clear.

Imagine a dungeon crossed with a wet room and that may give you an idea of the room we entered.

It was the cold weather playroom for a surprisingly large group of our doms/subs who enjoy water-based breath control.

In good weather they play in the small river that winds through the estate.

In cooler weather they come here.

The room is tiled, in cheery blues and greens. A choice of restraints and toys, both on walls and benches.

The slip resistant floor tiles lead to a centre drain and the water is filtered before being re-tanked above ready for re-use.

Subs can be sprayed with hoses, held down in tanks, or just have water poured over a hood.

The furniture is both waterproof and comfortable. The crash cart and defibrillator are also waterproofed and fully charged at all times. Though technically in a dry area.

Never, ever, does anyone play here, or at the river, without at least one of our medical team present.

Never, ever, have we had a medical emergency during water play. Quite astonishing really.

Will stood, open mouthed and took in the room for a moment, then turned to Kerry, his eyes shining with delight and excitement.

"Really? For real?" he asked. (I silently added the 'Dude!')

Kerry smiled and gave him a hungry kiss before unlocking his wrists, "I'm just watching, Will. You present yourself to Master Ekundayo and Mistress Kem now."

Will threw his arms around Kerry in a spontaneous hug, but then turned and knelt before his temporary Master and Mistress.

They were both smiling. Will has that effect on people, and quickly raised him up and walked him to a bench with many, many straps.

Two of our nurses were sat on stools just an arm's length away. Kerry and I settled in the more comfortable seating provided for viewers.

"Okay, Will," Mistress Kem explained, "I know how much you love bondage, so I think you're going to enjoy yourself. We are going to strap you down to this bench. It will be extremely restrictive."

"Thank you, Mistress Kem," Will said quickly.

She smiled, "We're going to do some simple waterboarding with you today. Master Ekundayo and I will be in total control. You will breathe when we allow you to breathe, and you will choke when we want you to choke."

Will nervously mussed his hair but couldn't stop the grin from spreading.

Mistress Kem placed a gentle hand on his side, "We will protect your wound. It's not fully healed, but any pain or discomfort there and you must tell us immediately."

"I will. Thank you, Mistress Kem."

Master Ekundayo circled his arms around Will from behind now and took a firm grip on Will's cock. Keeping his hands by his sides, Will let out a faint, "Ahhhh!" as Master Ekundayo pressed his thumb hard, running up Will's length.

"We shall see how many times you can cum, before you asphyxiate or they stop us," he said, nodded towards the nurses who rolled their eyes.

"Oh, please," Will begged as he sagged slightly against Master Ekundayo.

I turned and grinned at Kerry who was shaking his head and smiling. Will is such a slut for any kind of pain or use.

As directed Will lay on the bench and was very firmly secured. From ankles to shoulders. His arms were by his sides, there was no strain on his abdomen, which was protected over the surgery scar with padding, but he literally could not move anything but his head. Maybe wriggle his feet and hands a little.

His cock was throbbing towards the ceiling. He was already breathing fast.

I know that the games down here can range from fun, almost jokey, to fake interrogations. But today was really about giving Will a thrill and a new experience.

Still it was a little good cop/bad cop as Mistress Kem reassured and stroked Will's hair while Master Ekundayo turned the powerful hose on and quipped, "Nice and warm for you," before aiming at Will's torso and making him squeal as he was sprayed with icy water.

The fact that the only movement was his stomach contracting was proof of how harshly he was tied down.

Mistress Kem gently placed a dry cloth over Will's face and head, gripping it behind and instructed him to take deep breaths.

Without realizing, we matched his breathing and when she said, "Hold," we both did and then quietly laughed at ourselves.

Will did as he was told and bad cop, Master Ekundayo, turned the hose on him again. This time soaking the cloth and his head.

There's something fundamentally brutal about waterboarding, but it's also extremely arousing. Especially as we know the subs are there willingly.

Okay, so Will would do anything that was asked of him, but the reason Kerry had picked this was because he knew Will would get a kick out of it.

As Will held his breath, getting used to the suffocating sensation of a wet cloth smothering him, his hands were fisting and un-fisting.

I've seen Will being used many times. That just means he's concentrating.

It was probably only half a minute before the hose was turned away and the cloth removed. Will's face was revealed, flushed and grinning. He dragged in a deep breath.

"All good?" Mistress Kem asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"Aright. For the next little while we are in control of your breathing then. Feel free to cum as often as you wish."

"Take a last breath, sucker," Master Ekundayo said nastily, and Will hastily dragged in air before the sodden cloth was thrown back over his head and the forceful spray hit his face again.

I'm sure that the next twenty minutes felt like hours to Will.

He actually came three times, while they choked and seemingly half drowned him.

Within five minutes Will was sobbing and begging for mercy.

Every time the water stopped and his face appeared, he was gasping and coughing. Pleading for breath.

Despite the fact he was strapped down so hard, the bench was rocking with his desperate struggles.

Kerry was entranced, his nerves forgotten. I had no doubt that Will was soon going to be very well fucked. I knew for sure that Alex was.

All too soon the hose was stopped, the cloth removed and both Mistress Kem and Master Ekundayo soothed and calmed Will.

He was unbuckled and sat up on the edge of the bench, where Tina, one of the nurses, checked him over. He was still spluttering a bit and seemed a little bemused but unhurt.

After a few moments and some water, to drink this time, Will watched the nurses leave and looked at us confused.

"Are we not just taking a break?" he was clearly disappointed.

Master Ekundayo laughed and kissed him full on the mouth, "That's enough for the first time," he grinned.

"You did well, Will," Mistress Kem said, "but you were starting to struggle too hard. When you are fully healed you can come back, and we will add in extra punishment."

Will looked over at Kerry, "Can I, Master?"

Kerry laughed and stood to pull Will to his feet, "Anytime. You can come back anytime," he promised.

Back soon.

12