BDSM Manor Ch. 12: Down Under

Story Info
SLIP on condom, SLOP on lube, SLAP arse hard! 
5.8k words
4.37
5.7k
1

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

Note to reader: You will get more from these characters if you read the stories in order, but it's not compulsory.

Tess-O'Meter - Green 

-X

I woke late the morning after arriving in Perth. 

We were staying for a couple days with Paul's brother, before moving on to the famous Uluru (Ayers Rock) where we would be hiking and exploring with a local Anangu guide.  

Not camping though. I refused point blank to camp in a land that boasts spiders the size of cars and bugs that can kill you. 

It was a spa in Alice Springs for us. 

Alex and I had been talking late the night before. Our body clocks were completely screwed by now. 

Of course Alex had been very completely screwed the night before, in a fantasy bareback gangbang he had never expected to actually experience. 

After a few hours kip on the plane he was fine, just a wee bit tender, but I can control myself for a few days. (Yes I can!) 

Of course, Alex being Alex, he had diverted into a pharmacy at the airport when we landed and stocked up on condoms. Insisting we would use them until we had gone through our next due manor tests. 

I explained the steps that had been taken to keep him safe. Bare backing is banned at the manor.  If Sadie and John ever found out about the plan I had put into motion with my cousin she would literally slaughter me. 

Alex reassured me that he knew I would never put him at risk. All of the eight masters who had fucked him last night were close personal friends of Jamie. They had been through a rigorous testing regime and not had any intercourse at all for two weeks prior. 

Which, come to think of it, explained their enthusiasm. 

But that tiny, tiny chance of an accident, or someone being careless was enough that he didn't want to risk it. Not even knowing we were all being tested again in a few days, their results made available to us and visa versa. 

Whatever, I could cope with rubber for a few weeks. 

I hit the bathroom and then wandered downstairs in search of Alex and coffee. Not necessarily in that order.

Stopping at the bottom of the stairs, somewhat surprised at the unexpected view of Alex bound to a swing set in the garden. 

Very sloppy rope work I had to say. 

Intrigued, I moved closer to the glass to see what Alex was grinning at. 

Paul was in the garden with his two nieces. A fight was in progress, the two girls were clearly much better with a sword than Paul was. (Well, he's better with a scalpel to be fair.) 

I smiled at the two princesses (the sparkly dresses gave it away) and my smile widened as the smell of coffee reached me, just before a mug appeared by my side. 

"Don't mind if I do, thanks very much," I turned to Paul's brother, Danny. 

"I thought you might be ready for caffeine," he said, then laughed at Alex, his hands tied behind him to the child size swing set. He probably could have picked the whole thing up and walked off with it. 

"Your husband's a good sport." 

"Hmmm, what's going on?" 

"Oh, wait, I know this," Danny closed his eyes for a second as he recalled the information. 

"Prince Alex, of the Kingdom of Cambria has been kidnapped by the evil King Paul of Britannia, and is to be sacrificed to the terrible dragon headed fangbeast." 

"That doesn't sound good," I commented.

Danny winced, "It's really not. The dragon headed fangbeast half roasts it's victims with it's fiery breath, before chewing up their weakened bodies with it's three rows of razor sharp teeth." 

"Ouch!"

"But, all it not lost," Danny claimed. 

"Thank God!" I sipped my coffee, unconcerned. 

"The Princesses Mary and Catlin from the free, democratic and totally not sovereign land of New Australia," he paused and grinned when I laughed, "Don't look at me. I blame their mother! Are here to save the day and save the handsome Prince Alex from his terrible fate so they can be married." 

"Who is Prince Alex going to marry? Princess Mary, or Princess Catlin?" 

"Both of them."

I raised an eyebrow, "The free, democratic and totally not sovereign land of New Australia is a very open minded place!" 

"Well, to be honest. When you're five and seven, getting married just means having a boy on hand who HAS to play dolls with you." 

I laughed again, and then even harder when the evil King Paul fell, and was set upon by the two brave princesses. 

"Come on," Danny said, "You'll probably get your husband back in one piece. Let's feed you." 

Casey was in the kitchen with the twins, and I gave them all a hug before being stuffed with scrambled eggs, toast and bacon. 

I was squeezing in a second coffee when Maria came running in and headed straight for me, grabbing my arm for a swing.  Her sister, coming in just behind her, was seven and tall, so a two-hander, but I braced and let Maria climb. 

"We rescued Prince Alex from evil Unc - King Paul and vanished him," 

"Vanquished!"

Maria ignored her sister, "yea, and so the fangbeast can't eat him." 

"I heard about that, but are you sure the fangbeast would want Alex?" I looked Alex up and down as he walked in and slouched against the counter. "I mean, he's big and tough looking. Wouldn't the fangbeast find him a bit chewy?" 

"I'm absolutely delicious," Alex informed me, and shot Casey an innocent grin when she choked on her orange juice.

Thankfully the girls were oblivious.  

"No," Maria told me, "The fangbeast is massive. He's THIS BIG."  She held her arms out, and opened both her eyes and mouth wide, running around the room three times to demonstrate size. 

Then she flung herself back on my arm and let herself dangle. 

"That big?" I said, grunting a bit, "I'm glad you were there then." 

She nodded seriously. 

"Speaking of... where were you when I needed you?" Alex demanded, as he stole my mug. 

"Having a lie in." 

"Typical!" 

"And now we are getting married," Catlin said, giving Alex a sweet smile. 

"Or," Danny interrupted, as he handed me back my coffee and gave Alex one of his own. "You could go and get ready for the beach." 

"BEACH," the girls yelled and went crashing up the stairs, Alex forgotten. 

"Must be losing my touch," he muttered as he sipped his coffee. 

-X

One of the, apparently many, perks of Danny's job, was a private section of beach not far from their house.

Not far being a thirty-minute drive in light traffic. 

The sea itself wasn't private, obviously, but they had a small cabin with a wide shady veranda, fridges, showers, changing rooms, and a large BBQ. 

We arrived and to my embarrassment my name-sake, Baby-Lesley, decided that sand was not for her. 

The little diva screamed the entire walk between the car park and the cabin's veranda and refused to entertain the possibility of getting near the yucky sand, even with a blanket to protect her, "No, No, No, Arrgggghhhh!" 

She also took an immediate dislike to the sea, and would only tolerate sun cream if she could rub it in my skin as I rubbed it in to hers.   

I was sat on the edge of the veranda, my feet in the cool, shaded sand, with Lesley safely on my lap when Alex passed by with Baby-Alexandria on his hip. 

Baby-Alex had taken to the beach like a true honorary Ozzie.  She loved the sand, particularly trying to eat it. Casey had spent the first couple of hours scraping sand off her tongue. 

She also loved the swim wear, especially the swim trunks. 

She had been patting everyone on the cheeks, but I noticed that the guy's with washboard stomachs got a tummy pat and rub instead. 

A girl after my own heart, she certainly seemed to have a thing for a nice set of abs! 

And the sea? She was like a fish. 

"Still not interested?" Alex asked me, meaning Lesley and the sand. 

"Nope, look," I grabbed a fist full of sand and let it fall from my fingers, shifting it a little towards her. 

Lesley jackknifed her chubby little legs, growled like a baby wolf cub, and glared at me with such a pissed off expression that Alex burst out laughing. 

"Guess that's you told then!"

At that point, Alexandria, in the absence of proper words, tugged hard on Alex's hair and pointed at the ocean, shouting, "Go, Go." Her code for 'transport me to the beautiful blue stuff right the hell now, servant'. 

"Ow!" Alex untangled her fingers and shrugged at me, "See you later, Danny said food won't be long."  

I waved him away, and watched as he reached the sea and started dipping Alex's legs in and out of the rolling water. 

She shrieked happily at such a loud volume and high pitch, I suspected she was summoning dolphins from a radius of approximately three hundred miles.

A little while later a colleague of Danny's came over and introduced himself, I noticed that his accent was halfway between British and Australian. He laughed and confirmed that he was a transplant. 

Waves and whistles from Paul had called the two Alexi up from the water and I casually said, "Ah, here's my other half coming now with our niece." 

He turned and froze. I assumed he hadn't expected my 'other half' to be male, but that was his problem not mine, I never let that bother me.

I was more surprised when Alex froze as well. Before pulling off his glasses, a smile lighting his face. 

"Patrick?" 

"Holy Shit!" 

"Patrick Jenkins? Is that really you?" Alex pulled the guy into an awkward hug. Awkward, because Alexandria was trying to rub Patrick's tummy like Aladdin summoning the genie.  

They laughed and pulled back, but not completely I noticed. They each kept a hand on each other's shoulders.

I was shocked at the little flush of jealously.  I mean, I know Alex had a life before he met me, but who was this guy? An ex? 

"I haven't seen you in, Christ, how long?" 

"I've been here for fifteen years."   

"In Oz?" 

Patrick nodded and turned as a young lady came over and wrapped an arm around his waist, giving us a general, "Hi." 

"This is my wife, Carrie," Patrick said, finally letting go of Alex and turning her around a little.  "Carrie this is Alex, and his partner, Leslie. They're friends of Danny's brother." 

"We're married," Alex confirmed, waving his hand to confirm him and me. 

"Yea?" Patrick looked a little confused, "Okay. Cool." 

Alex was laughing. Enjoying some private joke.

Carrie had come and sat next to me, "It's nice to meet you," she said. "Who's this gorgeous girl?"

"This is Lesley. Another Lesley. She's having a bad day." 

"Oh? Why?"

"Doesn't appreciate the existence of sand." 

Carrie laughed, "Oh, mine used to be like that. They grow out of it." She pointed at a little lady digging in the sand with Mary and Catlin. 

"Lesley and Alex, are Paul and Casey's twin girls," I clarified, in case she though they belonged to me and Alex. 

"Ah," she nodded, then looked back, "Are they named for the two of you?" 

I smiled and she gave me a wow face. "What an honor." 

"It really is."

Baby Alex suddenly lunged and landed splat against Patrick's chest. She proceeded to wiggle towards him. 

"Ah, sorry, that's her code for wanting a cuddle," Alex explained. 

"Hello, not dead yet. I'm always up for a cuddle with a pretty lady," Patrick grinned and expertly transferred her. 

Something about the transfer alerted Carrie. "Do you two know each other?" 

"We grew up together," Patrick said grinning. 

"In the orphanage?" Carrie asked, and they both nodded. 

My unexpected jealous monster subsided. 

"When did you last see each other?" 

"We would have been about?" Patrick looked at Alex. 

"Sixteen?" 

"Yea, I guess." 

"Wait!" Carrie sat up straight and pointed at Alex. "You're not THE Alex?" 

Alex covered his face with his hands and groaned, "Oh God!" 

Patrick was laughing, but then remembered me, "Um."  

"I've heard the stories," Carrie grinned. Not seeing Patrick's 'shut up' signal. 

I was laughing as well, "It's okay, Patrick. I know Alex had a reputation his last few years at the orphanage." 

"Oh, okay then."

"Is the story about the Vicar's daughter true?" Carrie asked and Alex laughed even harder. 

I took pity on Patrick.

"Alex is bi," I said. 

"Ohhhh," Patrick said with relief, like everything suddenly made sense. 

"Took me a while to figure everything out," Alex admitted, turning when Danny yelled, "FOOD!" 

-X

That evening I lay on my back as Alex massaged Aloe Vera gel into my chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked, watching him carefully, "Bumping into Patrick like that?" 

Alex nodded, "Yea, it was great, catching up. Like being slammed with the past you know." 

Alex and Patrick had split off and had an intense conversation for a while, before re-joining the group.  

Then, as the babies were asleep and the older girls out of earshot, Patrick had shared the Vicar's daughter story with us all. It had taken Alex about three hours to stop blushing. 

It had been a really fun day. Danny's wife was a tyrant with sun protection so we were unburnt, but a little glowy.  I had already gelled Alex all over.  Sadly that was all I would be doing, as he was still sore. 

"As long as you're okay."

"Really, it was great, We'll stay in touch for sure." 

"Was Patrick alright with the bi-thing? He seemed a little unsure at first." 

Alex smiled, his hands sweeping over my abs, "Yea, it was cool. He was just surprised." 

He leaned over and kissed me, "Turn over," he requested. 

I rolled onto my tummy, resting my head on my arms as Alex swiped a generous glob of cool gel across my back and ass, and then started rubbing it in. 

I drifted a little. Spaced out from sun, sea and not much sleep the past couple of nights. 

Rousing a little when I felt a cool blob of gel slide down my ass crack. 

"What'cha doing?" 

"Who me?" was Alex's innocent reply, as his finger followed the gel and eased it inside me. 

"Not the best lube, Babe!"

"It's okay for fingers," Alex insisted, pressing a little harder against me, and pushing more gel into my hole. 

I growled a little in my throat and shifted, already starting to harden. 

Alex paused for a moment, his finger just gently rubbing up and down me, pressing and teasing at my entrance. 

I hummed in my throat again and then pulled my knees under me, raising my ass. 

"Thank you," Alex almost sang, and slipped a hand around to embrace my cock, which was becoming rapidly more excited. 

I pulled a pillow over for my head and arms, spread my legs a little and opened for Alex's finger as he breeched me. Hissing in a breath and moaning. 

"Okay?"

"Uh huh."

"Use your words," Alex said and made me laugh, then moan again as he slipped a second finger in and stroked my cock with his free hand. 

"Good, it's good. No more yet." 

I didn't have Alex's experience with ass play. It was rare for me. But this really did feel very nice indeed. 

"No, no more, not with gel," Alex confirmed, rotating gently inside me and stretching me, just a little. 

I started to rock, and buried my face in the pillow to muffle my moans. 

"You like it? Does it feel good?" 

"So good," I answered in a breathless whisper. 

Alex kissed my back and went a little deeper, stroking my prostate and giving my cock a tug. 

I just exploded. Overtired maybe, I had no resistance and he laughed as I came all over his hand. 

"Oh, yea," I sighed, as I collapsed on to my side.

Alex darted out, back with a towel and then back again. Slipping in behind me and spooning me. 

"You needed that." 

"I guess I did," I admitted, twisting round to give him a thank you kiss before relaxing back in his arms. 

Sleepy and content.

-X

Alice Springs was a quirky place. First glance was a little deceiving. Once we started talking with locals, art hunting and exploring cafes and bars that were recommended to us, the spirit of the place came out. 

The locals are tough. I guess you have to be living all out there. But in two days of pottering I didn't meet one bullshiter, which was heaven. 

At the start of our third day, by which I mean 2am, we were packed into an oversized van, with reclining seats, to start the drive out to Uluru. 

Danny had very kindly travelled with us and would take care of the twins for the approximately twenty-four hours that we would be gone, as Casey and Paul were coming hiking with us. 

We had met our driver the afternoon before and had a early dinner with him, before he went to get some sleep. 

It was a good job he had met us at our best, because we really were not when we crawled onto the bus in the early hours and promptly conked. 

I didn't expect to sleep well, but the roads are pretty straight and overnight there was little traffic. The windows were shielded from the headlights of the trucks that plough up and down the roads.  

Dodger pulled us into a car park and introduced us to our guide, Mo.  Who pulled from his truck, hot coffee and breakfast with fruit and a hot meat and potato fry up of some sort. 

We ate like the starving and got acquainted while watching what looked like a sun rise on Mars. 

It was extraordinary. 

Four hours later we staggered back to the van, and were driven to a nearby small town where the six of us demolished lunch. 

We were taken to met Mo's dog, because he had told us so many funny stories about him we just had to meet him. And re-energized, returned for our second hike/natural history/human history lesson. 

Dodger actually stayed at Mo's house to walk the dog when it cooled down, and then get some sleep before driving us back. 

Obviously a day was nowhere near enough, but it was one hell of an experience, and their drive/sleep/handover routine worked really well. 

We all slept really well again on the drive back, mind you we were all exhausted and in Paul's case a little sunburnt where he forgot about the back of his neck during the morning. 

Arriving back at the hotel at around 4am, ready to freshen up, breakfast and pack in time for a late morning flight to Sydney.  Or in Danny's case, back home to Perth. 

-X 

The most annoying thing about the Australia trip, was that we really only had two weeks, which was nowhere near enough. 

Although Alex did point out that we were going to meet family, not so much sightsee. 

Keira and Shey had spent around a week with some of his relatives. Most of his family are in the States, but there was an offshoot here which is why he had joined us on the trip. 

Casey and Paul had also had a week, including the couple of days that we had muscled in on. 

We had just under a week really to explore Sydney together. We all spent some time with my Aunt and Uncle as they introduced us all en-masse to their favourite things. 

And we split off into various groups at various times. I mean, why would Shey, me, Alex and Paul want to go shopping when we could hand over the babies and the credit cards to the girls and go instead to the circus for Laser Tag, Arcades, Bowling etc. all in one place. 

(Leslie's handy hint, take Paracetamol BEFORE you go in!) 

We went to the opera. Well, Alex didn't. He very enthusiastically offered to babysit. Insisted in fact. 

And of course, I took my slaves to the best BDSM club in the Southern Hemisphere. 

To say they were excited about what I had in store for them would be an understatement. 

Paul of course had the twins that evening. He had no interest in watching us play. He kissed Casey goodbye and told her to have a wonderful time. 

Shey came, as one of his favourite things is watching Keira submit and be used. I can't deny, I do find it a little strange that he has no desire to do so himself, but he really doesn't. 

Alex woke up hard and didn't go down all day! 

(That's the same Alex who shot me in Laser Tag; revenge would be mine.)

Alex, Jamie, and I had gone to lunch with my Aunt and Uncle the day before. Aunt Lesley said they would not be attending as they were not comfortable with seeing Alex get used, or naked. 

12