BDSM Manor Ch. 12: Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm pretty sure that my Uncle Sydney would have played with Alex in a heartbeat, but Alex and Aunt Lesley had become close immediately, so it all felt a little freaky. 

Generally they don't attend at the same time as Jamie. Quite how Jamie managed to be a member and fly under their radar for a decade is beyond me.

About fifty members, both doms and subs, were waiting in the 'display room' when Jamie and I walked in with my three slaves. 

I wanted them all in sight at all times, so this was the only room large enough. Plus there was a bar. 

I was provided with a couch, where I could sit like a King, holding court and giving instructions. 

Casey, Keira and Alex, who were all naked with their wrists cuffed behind them, knelt at my feet and lowered their gazes. 

All three of them were shaking with excitement.  

They all enjoy use. When playing at the manor they enjoy blindfolded games most of all, because they can never be sure who is using them. 

Tonight, they really were going to be used for the pleasure of strangers, so they were super excited. 

Jamie was my goffer tonight and came forward to blindfold all three of my slaves. 

Whispering sweet nothings (teasing threats) in the ears of the girls, and giving Alex a gentle cuff on the head which made him grin. 

Keira was taken to a large, slightly angled, bed. I had given her into the hands of a small group of mistresses and their subs. Who left her blindfolded, but removed the cuffs and started to tease. 

It didn't take long for the begging and moaning to start as they tortured her with pleasure. The buzz of vibrators and wands swarming in the air. 

For my Keira tonight, it was edging. If she came it would be by accident, although she probably would. Even though I had schooled the mistresses on her tells and signals. 

Keira is straight, but when it comes to play, pleasure or pain, she is not fussy where it's coming from.  I chose the girls more for Shey, as he is also straight and therefore I knew the sight of Keira being toyed with by a group of women would drive him nuts. 

Sure enough in less than half an hour, and things were well heated by then, Shey hobbled over to me with a slightly manic look in his eye. 

"How's it going, Master Shey?" I asked. 

Even as I did Keira cried out and blindly climbed one of the ladies, their mouths meeting in a passionate kiss as Keira desperately tried to get her pussy close enough to rub and create some friction. 

The mistress laughed and framed her face, spinning the kiss out. Even as a sub gently pulled Keira's hips back, leaving her thrusting in mid-air and moaning in dismay into the mistresses mouth. 

"Holy Shit!" was Shey's response. He was pale, and obviously uncomfortable. 

"Why the hell did you wear jeans?" I asked. 

His answer was a rueful shake of the head, but a nearby master approached us. 

"Master Shey? I'm Master Davis. You're most welcome to use my sub for some relief," the man said. Beside him was the pretty young submissive boy (okay, over twenty-one, but it couldn't have been by much) who had cleaned Alex up during the gangbang. 

Shey flushed, "That's so kind, and I'm sure it would be wonderful, but I'm, er, straight. Please don't be offended," he added to the young man.  

"Oh, no. We understand of course," the master said, looking at me when raised my hand and laughing. "Are you struggling as well, Master Aquarius?" 

"Indeed," I admitted, and smiled at the sub, "and I'm most definitely not straight!" 

The sub looked hopefully at his master.

"Lee, would you help Master Aquarius out? I'm going to take Master Shey over to Louise and will be back very soon." 

"Yes, Master," Lee said and glided immediately down between my knees. 

Master Davis knelt down to remove the lad's wrist restraints, before he could speak I ran my hand over Lee's hair gently and cupped his face. He leaned into my hand as I rubbed my thumb over his bottom lip. 

Not my usual. The 6ft 4 strapping hunk of lean muscle that was panting and moaning a few feet away was proof of that. But he really was very pretty. 

"You came and cleaned up my slave for me a few nights ago?" 

"Yes, Master."

"You're not a pain slut are you, Lee?" 

"No, sorry, Master." 

I smiled, "No need to be sorry. Pleasure only this evening between us." 

"Thank you, Master." 

Master Davis gave me a nod. A thank you for having recognized and acknowledged his sub's limits. 

I smiled as Shey was led away to find a female sub who would take care of him before he came in his jeans. 

Lounging back in my seat as Lee gently unzipped and pulled my trousers down. 

Fucking hell, he had fantastic hands.

And, Oh! That mouth. 

Even as Lee gently massaged my balls and cock, his tongue starting it's adoring worship, various cries echoed through the room. 

A semi-scream from Keira as the mistresses accidently sent her over. A yelled curse from Casey, and a bellow from Alex as a flogger landed on his leaking cock. 

Casey had been taken by a mixed group and securely restrained into stocks. 

Her legs were spread wide, her breasts hanging down and in between her grunts, cries and curses her mouth was being put to busy use. 

She was impaled on a fucking machine. A two armed one. And had cum within five minutes of them starting. 

That was Casey this evening. Forced orgasms. 

Hands were caressing, teasing, pinching and slapping her. Wands were sending any available inch of sensitive skin crazy. And the machine was pounding hard. 

Half an hour in, as Lee took me deep and I ran a gentle hand through his hair, Casey was screaming, "I can't fucking cum again. Fuck off!" to the small crowd around her. 

One of the mistresses replaced the wand on her clit with her fingers and Casey came for the third time. Spectacularly. Before going limp as they started her again. 

I chuckled. The combination of Casey's outburst and tickly fingers on my balls.  

Doesn't count unless she shouts 'red', so there. 

The sound of Alex protesting to my right, "No, no, no." Followed by a higher pitched, "Fuck, fuck, Ahhhhhhhh!"  drew my attention. 

Rolling my head I saw that some nasty, pinchy nipple clamps had just been attached to Alex's hard nubs. He was now breathing through his clenched teeth.  

Alex had been set up by a group of masters. All of which had been involved one way or another the previous week, and so had a good idea of how much Alex could take. 

They had simply suspended him by his wrists, so his feet were only just reaching the floor on tip toes. Slipped him into a 'gates of hell' device and started to flog him, with occasional breaks for a zap from their prodders.  

(One of Jamie's designs. Looks like a cattle prod. Is based on a cattle prod. But won't actually burn you or trigger a cardiac arrest.) 

Deceptively simple. Alex's cock looked like it was trying to bend metal, but he hadn't managed to cum.  His body had a rosy glow that had nothing to do with the Australian sun. 

As I watched, the nipple clamps were pulled taut by a chain which meant his movements and breaths were going to cause pain. He tried to still, but was semi sobbing, and as soon as the flogging restarted on his abs, back, butt, cock and balls, he was writhing and screaming and making the situation much worse. 

It was too much for me and with a stuttered, "c-cumming" I flooded down Lee's throat. 

He was a pro and gave me just the perfect amount of during and after, stopping before I became too sensitive. 

Still kneeling, he leant into my legs and rested his head on my lap. Letting his breathing calm and watching Alex suffer under the floggers. 

I wound my fingers through Lee's hair lazily. 

Giving a blow job to a stranger is a vulnerable experience, even if you enjoy it. He needed reassurance from me. 

Master Davis came back and sat on the arm of my couch, giving me a beaming smile when he saw I was taking care of his boy.

Another master approached and asked after Lee, who immediately sat up straight looking excited. 

Master Davis chuckled and motioned Lee to stand, "Of course he can come with you." 

Lee looking thrilled stood and greeted this new master, turning his back and presenting his wrists for the master to re-fasten behind him. 

The master secured him and then gave him a cuddle from behind, caressing his stomach and chest gently, "We're good friends," he told me. 

I grinned in response and thanked Lee again, he went off happily. Master Davis shook my hand and then followed leisurely. 

Re focusing my attention, it was clear that my three were coming to the end of their tolerance. 

Even as I thought it, Keira was allowed to cum again, with calming and reassurance. The mistresses knew to look for Shey for aftercare and he hurried over at their beckoning, pulling a thrilled but exhausted Keira into his arms. 

Alex had also been let down and was on hands and knees, breathing hard as he was soothed with strokes and kind pats, and his cock was carefully freed from the device. 

HIs wrists were still cuffed and he was leaning on his elbows and forearms, ass in the air as Jamie knelt and spoke with him quietly. 

I shifted position on the couch as Casey, limp as a rag and grinning, was brought over to me. Taking her into my arms where she curled up, trembling her hands kneading at me. 

Master Kennedy (who had posed as the barman and had been the lead dominant during Alex's gangbang) came over to me. 

"Master Aquarius," he nodded, and grinned at Casey, curled against me. 

"Master Kennedy." 

"I think your slave really needs to cum.  I can do a quick hand job, but I would much rather fuck him to orgasm, with your permission?" 

"Just you? Covered?"

"Yes, of course. I think he has taken enough rough." 

"Permission granted," I grinned. I knew Alex had been expecting to be fully used tonight, and had been looking forward to it. 

"Do you need to speak with him?" 

"No. He'll safe word if he needs to." 

Master Kennedy moved back to Alex and nodded at Jamie who spoke in Alex's ear. I saw him nod and he lifted himself a little. 

Then I saw him frown in confusion behind the blindfold, as he was lifted to his feet. Jamie helped to steady him. 

Master Kennedy covered himself and lubed up, as a handy sub efficiently lubed Alex, who bent forward slightly to assist him. 

It was a good job Jamie was helping to balance him as he was a little unsteady and still breathing hard. 

Master Kennedy gave Alex a couple of hearty slaps on his butt and then took a seat and pulled Alex backwards. Seating Alex directly onto his very generous cock. 

Alex's bound hands quickly dived down to find the seat, or what they actually found was Master Kennedy's thigh, as he controlled his descent. His moan of pleasure making everyone smile and a few people cheer. 

Master Kennedy let Alex sit for a few moments, talking quietly to him, until Alex nodded and began to bounce. 

The most beautiful cries and grunts were being forced from him when a second master came and guided his cock to Alex's mouth. 

Soon the only sounds were gasping grunts, the slap of the large cock being driven, not unkindly, but forcefully, into Alex's body, and the gaging moaning from the slightly awkward blow job. 

Shey came over with a sated and sleepy Keira and sat on the end of the couch. She linked hands with Casey and they both enjoyed their cuddles while watching Alex be used. 

Soon Alex's hands reached for his own cock, hesitantly in case someone stopped him, but no one did so he started to stroke himself. 

When a kindly master drizzled lube over Alex's fingers, they started to fly even faster up and down his own cock. 

I knew he would like to be tugging his balls as well, but his wrists were still cuffed so all he could do was jack himself. 

A few moments of this and they fell one after the other. Master Kennedy last as Alex fell back limp against him. 

"Whoa!" Casey said from where she was snuggled against my midriff. 

Alex's hands were freed and he was guided, still blindfolded to the floor, and then on hands and knees to me. 

He came right in and rested his head on my lap, shaking with excitement and exhaustion.  I reached down and removed the blindfold. 

Alex didn't open his eyes. He just curled around my legs and drifted while both Casey and Keira gently stoked his hair. They were all three half asleep. Casey in my arms, Keira still in Shey's. 

As the room half cleared, while some people stayed to reset up their own subs and start new play, I let my slaves rest until they were ready to move. 

Thankful that we had a full day before our flight. I doubt Casey or Alex could have sat right now, and day dreaming with pleasure about all that we had done. 

To be continued.

Now for the serious bit. 

Five sun safety S's -- slip, slop, slap, slide and shade.

slip on a t-shirt

slop on sun cream with a protection factor of 30 or more

slap on a wide brimmed hat

slide on some quality sunglasses

shade from the sun wherever possible

12