All Comments on 'BDSM Manor Ch. 12: Down Under'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The dragon headed fangbeast sounds terrifying.

Another funny sweet and sexy chapter of the Manor stories.

Will look forward to the next time

Txs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This group of friends always make me laugh so hard, I love how much fun they have.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Txs,

Yes the dragon headed fangbeast clearly is terrifying -nasty way to go!

It's a short little story really, more for the BDSM Manor fans than general readers I guess (skip to page 2 for the sex!) haha. But yes, more coming - back in London next time.

This lot lead incredibly complicated lives you know, makes me feel quite boring!

Thanks for commenting, EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous so hard.

I mean laugh so hard!

(Sorry, couldn't resist) but I'm glad you had fun with them. For sure, fun is the name of the game.

All the best, EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is the rating so low? I was so happy to see a new story.page 2 was good I thought it was clever how he had different things going on fot the different people .

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Rating,

Awww, well honestly I think it's because this is almost a mini chapter for BDSM Manor fans. People who know the characters and like them. As you say, the sex is on page 2, and yes, it was rather fun for Master Aquarius watching all of his slaves be used at one, in different ways. But readers who are not familiar would perhaps think, 'why are we at the beach with a bunch of kids?' which is totally fair.

Actually, part of the chapter is a gentle background reminder ready for the next chapter.

It also may be partly due to some emails I had, possibly different people or the same person pretending to be different people? Who said they would mark my stories low as I don't like the same stuff they like.

Bit odd, considering the wonderful variety of stories on the site, but it takes all sorts! Why bother reading something you don't enjoy?

Might be a combination of the two.

Anyhow, lots of frolicking in the next chapter, so hopefully you will enjoy.

Thanks for getting in touch, EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES