BDSM Manor Ch. 15: Snowstorm

Story Info
Cabin fever and willing toys.
11.6k words
4.47
6.1k
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

Note to reader: You will get more from these characters if you read the stories in order, but it's not compulsory.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green

-X

My balls were tight and hot. Throbbing with need, pulsating with tension.

I gasped and my hips automatically rose, chasing the wet heat. My eyes flying open as I reached for a hand hold.

"Morning," Alex chirped, before taking me deep again and rolling my sensitive flesh gently in his large hands.

"Fuck!" I managed, half laughing.

Alex giggled around my dick as I gripped his hair and started to thrust.

Jesus. I didn't know how long he had been edging me, but my balls hurt. Really hurt.

I blinked and managed to focus on the room. It was gloomy even though the curtains were open.

Biblical quantities of snow had been forecast and the sky looked heavy and foreboding.

"Alex."

"Hmmmm?" he hummed around my cock, before sucking harder.

"My balls are going to explode," I whimpered.

With a wet pop that made me grunt, he raised his head, eyes laughing at me.

Then he crawled up my body into my arms, "I prepped. Why don't you fuck me. We don't want nasty exploding balls do we?"

I grinned and playfully pushed him to one side. Alex pulled my arms around himself and wriggled his butt back into my crotch. Making it clear he wanted me to spoon him.

I cradled him close and slid deep. Both of us moaning.

We moved together. Hands and lips on each other, eyes on the threatening sky as I claimed his body. Buried aching balls deep in his ass, his twitching cock in my hand.

Not talking. Just loving each other, giving and taking, on a stormy Thursday morning.

-X

I was on my second coffee and still smiling after my fun wake up call, when there was a tap on my office door and Chris walked in.

"Errr," I glanced at my watch, wondering if I had daydreamed an hour away. Wouldn't have surprised me. Alex has a very talented tongue. "Isn't our meeting at ten?"

Chris hurried over, his eyes worried. "I'm so sorry I need to postpone. It's Will, he's been attacked."

"What? Where?" I was on my feet instantly.

"At the shop. Mary just called me, she asked if I can go. Will won't let her call the police or anything."

"One sec," I requested and headed to my back room. Chris smiled with relief when he saw me returning with my coat. "Kerry's not back from the States yet is he?"

"No, due in tonight."

We hurried into the outer office where my PA sat. "Pamela, we've got to leave. Would you close down my system, sorry it's an emergency."

"Of course. Will you be back today?"

"Not sure, I'll call you. Close down early if the weather gets bad."

Leaving everything in her more than capable hands we hurried out. Handily nabbing a taxi that had just dropped someone off.

Twenty minutes later we hurried into the book shop, thanking an elderly gent who unlocked the door for us.

"You are Chris?" he asked.

"Yes, and this is our friend Leslie," Chris confirmed, stumbling only slightly on the Leslie.

The man nodded and stepped aside.

Will was inside on a sofa. Looking pale and shaky. There was a dark bruise forming on his cheekbone and he was cradling his wrist.

As soon as he saw me and Chris his faced crumbled and as the tears fell, Chris gathered him close. "Are you hurt?"

"No, not really," Will sobbed into Chris' shoulder. "Scared me," he croaked.

Mary quickly filled us in as Will sobbed the worst of his shock into Chris' coat.

A man who Will had dated a few times, years ago, had suddenly appeared in the shop.

I stood with the old man and two police officers who had been sent by my friend on the force and had arrived right behind us, and watched the security footage which confirmed her words.

The man, at a guess late thirties, walked in and flipped the lock. Looked around, seeing no customers and walked straight towards Will.

Will looked up, not seeing him until the man was almost on top of him, with no way to defend as he was grabbed and slammed into the wall.

I could see Will's arm come up to try and break the fall, but even so his head and face hit hard and he half crumpled.

The man, not paying attention to his surroundings, yanked down his sweatpants and half holding Will up, who was slumped against the wall and shaking his head as if stunned, pushed his free hand into Will's trousers. Clearly grabbing him and trying to push the trousers down.

The nausea rose in my throat. Shit. This was an attempted rape.

Had the attacker been paying attention, he would have seen the elderly gent come smoothy out of one of the comfy chairs by the window and approach quickly.

The frail looking, quite skinny gentleman, who was all of 5ft 2 reached almost casually up to the larger man's shoulder and the man, all 6ft plus of him, staggered drunkenly and in obvious pain away from Will and onto the floor in the middle of the shop.

The camera showed him rise to his feet and start towards the little guy who was stood calmly between him and Will. It was impossible to see the expression in the gentleman's face, but whatever it was the attacker had second thoughts and yanked up his pants before legging it. Nearly knocking Mary on her ass as she returned from an errand.

"Will said he hasn't seen the guy in at least seven or eight years. Called it quits when he found out he was into drugs. Will thought he was in prison."

"I've seen him," the elderly gentleman said. "Outside the shop. This past week. Watching."

One of the officers made a quick call after getting the attacker's name from Will, who was calmer, but a little mad at me for calling the police.

Ignoring his glare I held out my hand to the older man, "Leslie Morgan, that's some trick you had there."

"Bhanubhakta Thapa," he said, gripping my hand and grinning at my nervous expression. I was never going to remember that. "Most people call me 'Ned'. A nickname I picked up along with that trick while I was serving."

"Gurkhas?" I guessed, and he nodded.

"It's an honour," I said, briefly gripping his hand in both of mine. He took my respect as his due and with dignity, before checking on Will, giving his contact information to the officer and leaving.

I decided Will was calm enough and crouched down in front of him. Gently lifting his shaking arm and examining his wrist.

"It's just bruised," he said quickly, demonstrating full range of movement and the ability to squeeze my hand. He had banged up his elbow as well.

"Did you lose consciousness?" I asked, cupping his chin and tipping his face to better see the bruise which was darkening faster than the sky outside.

"No," he saw my narrowed gaze. "Honestly. I was just dazed. I was aware of what he was doing," he trailed off and looked slightly sick.

The police told us with great enthusiasm that Will's attacker had been on probation having been released early, so would be back inside as soon as they tracked him down.

By the time they skipped off to hunt him down, with the security footage, all of our contact details and reassurance that Will was in safe hands, it was still only 11am.

I had, I the meantime, sent a text to Alex and confirmed that one of our nurses, Sue was at the manor, and could hang around until mid-afternoon to check Will over.

I gave him the option of Sue or hospital, so unsurprisingly he chose Sue and by 2pm I was parking in my space with Will, Chris, and Curtis who had decided to come down a day or so early to support Will.

Alex had already driven down that morning, after waking me up so delightfully, for a meeting with one of the tenant farmers.

As I hadn't expected to see him until tomorrow (Friday) night, I was quite pleased at my early arrival. Although not at the reason behind it.

Sue insisted on an X-ray of Will's cheekbone, but it was thankfully just bruising and he said that ice was doing wonders.

Due to the weather. It had started snowing, but not heavily...yet. Still, Sue decided to leave her car at the manor and come up to Heathrow with me.

"There's a bus from Heathrow, goes right past my house," she said. "I hate driving in snow. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I said, and indeed enjoyed the company as we set off for the airport, leaving Will well cared for.

-X

Kerry's flight had been due to land at 8.30pm, so of course I was still sat with a numb arse at 11.20pm when the boards finally announced the flight had landed.

I continued to sit. I had Will's phone and he said that Kerry would text it once he had cleared passport control.

Miraculously, the text came through just 25 mins later. 'Hey, just grabbing my bag. Can't wait to see you x'

Awwwwww. A kiss. How sweet.

The fact is, and this might sound odd, but despite the fact that Kerry spends an extreme amount of time torturing Will into screaming, sobbing, unconsciousness. Be it bullwhip, paddles, nipple torture, or whatever other evil deed he decides on the day. He is, in fact, ludicrously over protective.

If any of us sent a text to say something had happened, no matter how reassuring we tried to be, Kerry would be completely insane with worry. Which is why I had Will's phone.

I grinned and texted back.

'OMG Honeykins. I missed you SO MUCH. I hope you've got a BIG HAMMER in your luggage, because I want my cute-bear-adorable-man to nail me SO HARD. LIKE RIGHT NOW. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Sniggering to myself, I then went and positioned myself at the end of the exhausted looking line of people holding the name signs. Even this late there was a surprising number of them. Busy flight.

Will's phone pinged. 'Are you drunk?' I laughed out loud.

A couple of minutes later I saw Kerry come through his eyes scanning for Will, a curious, amused, sort of 'what the fuck' expression on his face. He glanced over me briefly, before his eyes snapped back then down to my sign which said in large letters 'Mr Smooth'.

He laughed when he approached and I waved Will's phone at him. Kerry was well aware I would not be winding him up with Mr Smooth signs if anything really bad had happened.

"Where's my smooch?" I asked, pouting.

"Fuck you, you bastard," he said, still laughing.

"I'll need you to buy me dinner before that," Kerry laughed even louder as I started walking, indicating him to follow.

"Will's at the manor," I told him quickly. "He's okay, but there was an incident at the shop." I ran through what had happened. Kerry sighed and dragged a hand through his hair as we settled in the car.

"But he's not hurt?" he clarified.

I had switched the car on, but paused and gave Kerry's forearm a reassuring squeeze. "He whacked his elbow and wrist, and a bruise on his cheekbone, but nothing serious. Shaken up. It was an unpleasant experience, but it didn't get far."

"Okay. Okay, thanks Leslie."

I smiled and slipped out of the parking space. At that time of night we should have made it to the manor in just over an hour, but the snow was falling faster now and the wind was getting stronger sending it swirling across the road and cutting visibility. We chatted about Kerry's trip and some plans he had, some of which would concern me. After more than two hours I was glad to reach the estate, the driving conditions were exhausting.

Before I had left, Alex had handed me a small cool bag with sandwiches, snacks, fruit and drinks. So Kerry was well fed and we went straight up to his rooms as per the text Alex had sent me earlier.

All was quiet. There was a low light burning in the bedroom and we crept in to find Alex and Will both fast asleep.

They weren't touching, but were facing each other. Like a couple of girls at a slumber party who had fallen asleep while chatting. Will snuggled under the duvet. Alex on top of the covers, still dressed with a throw over his legs. The bruise was dark on Will's cheek, but he looked peaceful.

I roused Alex gently and he let me pull him, blinking sleepily, from the bed. Kerry gave him a quick thank you hug and we snuck out.

Will was going to be thrilled to wake up and find Kerry there, I was sure.

"He tried really hard to stay awake," Alex mumbled as we went up to our rooms.

"He's okay, though?"

"Yea. He's moved from shaken to pissed already. But he'll be glad that Kerry's home. How's the weather?"

"I think it's a good job we got Sue home when we did."

"John sent out a 'do not come' message. He said it will be impassable by morning."

"Good call. If it had been much worse Kerry and I would have had to go to London instead."

We stripped. Shivering from tiredness more than cold and snuggled in together. I think we started on a mutual hand job, but both fell asleep mid stroke.

-X

Only 11am on a Saturday morning and yet it was darker than ever.

The storm had continued all day Friday and all night. Snow drifts were taller than me in places and although the wind had now dropped a little, the snow was still falling.

I hissed and sucked my finger where melted cheese had dripped.

Alex and I had fought our way down to Owen's little cottage earlier to try and persuade him to come and stay in the house until the weather improved. He wasn't budging.

Satisfied that he had supplies and warmth, and would call or come if needed, or if we lost power (the house has a generator -- Owen's cottage doesn't), we left him in peace.

Half frozen and drenched we had dived into the shower. Alex had still been shivering in there when I came out to make toasty sandwiches for brunch.

I glanced out of the window again. It was beautiful. Like a winter wonderland, and wouldn't last long. It was unusual to even have snow in November, especially this far south. I couldn't remember a storm like this.

I smiled as I felt Alex move behind me, his hand gently brushing my hip. "It's fresh," I said, assuming he was heading for coffee, as I concentrated on smearing mustard on the hot bread.

"What?" Alex called from the bedroom doorway, where he was stood rubbing his wet hair.

"What?" I repeated stupidly staring at him before spinning to the empty kitchen. "What?" My hand shook and mustard dripped on the floor.

"Hey, are you okay?" Alex threw the towel in the general direction of the laundry basket and hurried over. "You're pale." He pressed his hand to my forehead, as if checking for a fever.

"I? Shit!" I realized I was still dripping mustard on the floor and turned back to the counter. Alex grabbed some kitchen roll and quickly cleaned up the splatters. He was watching me cautiously.

"Sorry," I laughed a little. "I swear I felt you behind me. You rubbed my hip and moved behind me. That's so weird."

Alex gave me a hug from behind before pushing me aside and finishing the sandwiches, sliding them back under the grill. "Only us here. You're shaking. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I guess it spooked me. I would have sworn you were right behind me."

"Must be the storm."

"Maybe."

"And you're hungry, we missed breakfast."

"Hmmmm," I pondered, still confused as I grabbed the plates and Alex lifted the hot, dripping sandwiches out.

We were well and truly snowed in and as John predicted, most of BDSM Manor's usual weekend inhabitants and staff were snowed out.

The entire UK was at a standstill. Power cuts and panic buying.

There were a handful of us who for varying reasons had either been here already or arrived on Thursday. Alex and I, John, Will and Kerry, Chris and Curtis, plus Mistress Karen and Huw. Not forgetting Owen (the gardener) who despite the circumstances was still playing hermit.

Sadie was stranded in London. She had decided to go stay with Casey for the duration.

Most of us had slept half of Friday, but last night we had watched the news reports as the country ground to a halt. Reporters, with their wide eyed worst case scenario predications of disaster, and Will snorting in derision at every new statement.

"Jesus, they need to get a grip. It's only a bit of snow!" he had completely bounced back from his ordeal.

"Yea okay, Maine Boy," I had retaliated and thrown a cushion at him.

Within a minute we all had cushions and were beating the crap out of Will, who was curled up in a defensive position on the library floor laughing like crazy.

"Who needs public information and entertainment when you've got Will?" John had asked breathlessly once we were all exhausted and collapsed around the room.

Will uncurled himself, a wide grin and his hair sticking up everywhere. "Bloody Brits!" he complained and crawled quickly into Kerry's lap.

Will, of course, is technically British by birth, but having been raised in Maine has no fear of a snow storm.

We had given up on the telly, which was even more depressing than it normally is, and migrated to the dining room.

Alex had left a filling stew on simmer to warm us all up and we sat around chatting and laughing. Candles and matches ready, just in case.

John lives at the manor full time so he and Sadie have an apartment, as do I (and Alex, my beloved, of course. What's mine is his...blah blah).

Both Mistress Karen and Kerry choose as a rule to rent one of the larger rooms which include a basic kitchen. They all have ensuite bathrooms. Will of course is with Kerry, when he's not in use!

However, Huw is usually in a smaller room either with, or alongside, his Master. Master Black had not made it, so Huw was stranded with us. I showed him to a room Friday afternoon, which included a kitchen and Alex had arrived with supplies from the main kitchen.

We had decided to do a simple large lunch together and Alex would sort the evening meal with assistance as required, as he's the best cook.

John can't even boil water. I've no idea how he would have survived if no one had turned up.

With everyone able to fend for themselves regarding breakfast, and Kerry, Will, Karen and Huw close to each other in the same wing, I felt we were sorted.

Huw, while taking a second helping of stew, had thanked me again for the loan of the room. Saying he felt spoiled.

I knew he was nervous. Huw is not a pain slut, is not shared or used, or hard core at all. He's a gentle man, and as a sub, quite timid.

"You can drop the Master or Mistress this weekend unless we actually play a game that you wish to be included in," I told Huw. "And if we do play, you'll be with Karen."

His shoulders relaxed and he gave me a wobbly smile as Chris rubbed his back with a quiet, "Okay? I told you."

"Thank you," he said again, and laughed when I winked.

"We'll have fun," John promised. "Once this wind dies down we can stake Will out naked and play snow ball target practice."

Huw looked briefly shocked, but Will just laughed. "He's joking, Huw."

"Oh, sorry."

I had let Karen and Chris settle Huw in his room. He was clearly nervous of me and John in the absence of his master and we had all retired early. Still worn out from various difficult journeys and concern over Will.

The howling wind was draining and lent itself only to snuggling under a warm duvet.

-X

Saturday lunch had been leftover stew with fresh bread. (Alex had overestimated the recipe last night, but we had no complaints.)

I had needed sustenance after Alex, Will, and Chris demolished me, Kerry, and John in a vicious game of scrabble.

Karen had suggested poker for tonight and said she would make cocktails, but it was still only 3pm on Saturday and the snow was still falling.

People had scattered a little after lunch, but soon roamed back towards the library. I suspected we would all end up here.

Right now I was clutching my well-fed tummy in genuine pain.

I felt like my abs had been battered by a heavy weight boxer. My ribs were aching, possibly cracked, and I feared I was about to wet myself.

"Christ, Will, stop!" I begged, wiping tears from my eyes with shaking hands and then rubbing my cramping cheeks with my palms.