BDSM Manor Ch. 15: Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was gasping beside me, his cheeks flushed from laughing so hard. Karen, Huw, Curtis, Chris, and John were experiencing similar struggles.

Will is really good at accents, and impressions.

Right now he was 'being Kerry', the only person not here. Except...

"So once we have identified, classified and trademarked all the shades of green. We can rent out all green across the globe and achieve word wide domination," Will declared in a perfect soft, southern Irish brogue.

He was standing ramrod straight and somehow looked more polished than I had ever seen. Will tipped his head, almost a nod, in a move I have seen Kerry do more times than I can count, and flicked the cuffs of his tatty sweatshirt like it was Armani.

Raising his hands, "And I declare."

Huw giggled nervously and Will paused.

His body language and posture changed, slumping a little into Will's languid what I call dude-grace.

"Well shit. He's behind me isn't he?" He asked in his familiar drawl.

Laughing when Kerry grabbed him around the waist and noisily kissed his neck insisting, "Didn't sound a bit like me," in a passable Maine accent.

We were all laughing when Karen raised her hand in the air, bouncing slightly. "Do me. Do me."

"Hmmm, I don't usually do ladies," Will grinned with the deliberate double meaning. He looked around briefly then jogged over to a pile of clean towels that were on a housekeeping trolley.

"I'll give it my best shot, every day a new experience at the manor," he quipped in a pretty good Liverpudlian accent which made Karen laugh with delight.

Then he bent at the waist, wrapped the towel around his head like a turban before standing, took a deep breath and with his eyes on Karen started to sing 'New Ways To Dream' from Sunset Bvld.

Karen laughed again and jumped up to hug him.

She does have more than a touch of the Norma Desmond's about her, it's true.

"Actually, you've given me an idea," I told Will. "Let's have a drag competition."

"What, with the subs?" John asked.

"No, all of us," I grinned as John roared with laughter. "Karen can judge."

Karen glared at me, "What makes me best qualified to judge a drag competition, dare I ask?"

Ooopps.

I pressed my hands together as if in prayer.

"Forgive me, Karen. I didn't mean to offend you. I assumed that you would not be comfortable dressing in men's clothing."

Karen was trans and had horribly been forced to pass as male until she was sixteen. A not uncommon and incredibly complicated situation.

She huffed. "Sorry, Leslie. You're right. God, sorry."

I stood and pulled her into a hug. "Relax, all friends here. Will you judge?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"Where we gonna get stuff?" Chris asked.

"Lost property," John advised. "Loads of stuff." He broke off bemused when Alex fled from the room. "What's up with him?"

I jumped up as well. "Little git's gone to get the best stuff," I complained, and we all chased Alex out.

"Cheat!" Curtis yelled, as we raced down the stairs, Alex's laughter floating back at us.

When we piled like keystone cops into the basement corridor, Alex was walking back towards us with a rueful smile on his face.

"It's locked," he said.

"There's no key," John told him.

"Honestly, it's locked. It's solid," Alex insisted.

The heavy door swung open. The lights already on in the large cloak room behind.

"Okay. That's not creepy at all," Will muttered.

"Ohhhh. Someone's insisting on fair play," John said in a spooky voice, and brushed past Alex.

"Yea, yea," he rolled his eyes as we all followed John in, but he was frowning in confusion.

Eight of us started rummaging, all trying to hide what we were grabbing in order to get the best stuff.

Half of us are pretty tall so I wasn't anticipating much luck.

Alex, looking rather bloated with mystery items hidden under his shirt, eased from the room and said he would get ready in Casey's room.

A minute later Huw's phone pinged and he read it frowning.

"Ah, it's Master Black," he said, blushing with what was obviously a fib. "You know what, I'm going to reply to this and pop back later. I'm smaller than any of you, it's only fair."

Chris watched him go, eyes narrowed suspiciously.

An hour later I made my way back downstairs. I sincerely hoped no one wanted this outfit back, as I'd had to make some alterations.

I bumped into Curtis on the stairs and we both dissolved into laughter.

I gasp-laughed. Taking in the sequined puffy dress and backcombed hair that had been sprayed pink. He looked like a mutant Dolly Parton. Or perhaps Gene Hackman in The Birdcage.

He hadn't shaved which added to it.

Curtis just pointed at me a look of delight on his face.

I had squeezed my legs into some white leggings that were too short and straining at the seams. They were possibly cutting off the blood supply to my balls. Certainly they weren't hiding much.

A pink sweatshirt was ripped at the shoulder and cut short across my abs. I had found a head band and wrist bands.

Both of us had done a terrible job on make-up.

"I'm 80's work-out drag queen," I told Curtis. "Pumping those weights."

He eyed the outfit. "Go on then. Do some squats."

"You must be fucking joking. I'd probably castrate myself."

We both turned as Chris joined us, and I wolf whistled. "Wow, Chris."

He gave me the shy smile which means he's blushing, and a little curtsy.

He had dug up a floaty baby-doll in orange, which actually looked amazing against his dark skin.

He had also attached some waist length dreds to his short sticky-up ones and done something to highlight his cheekbones. He looked really pretty.

"Where'd you get the dreds?" I asked, taking a closer look. They were cheap clip on things but effective.

Chris kissed his teeth and batted my hand away.

"Don't touch the hair," Curtis warned me urgently, and I laughed.

Chris glared at me for another second but then grinned. "They were in my car. Don't ask!"

We went down to the library and found Kerry looking his normal elegant self in jodhpurs and a silky white shirt with a large bow. He even had a riding hat and crop to tap against his boots.

John had clearly raided Sadie's wardrobe. They are a similar height. He had a dramatic midnight blue velvet dress on, and had dealt with the hair issue by borrowing one of Karen's turbans.

Unlike Kerry, who hadn't bothered with make-up at all, John had done quite a good job.

Karen was admiring us all and completely taking the piss. We all turned when Will walked in.

He had gone full out Rocky Horror. A leather corset, suspenders, stockings (which he was holding up with his hands), and a long blonde wig.

He was definitely the best at make-up so far. Though we all looked like kids who had got into their Mum's stuff.

"Mistress Karen," Will begged. "Please, how does this work?"

Karen grinned and helped Will fix the stockings in place.

Kerry couldn't resist grabbing Will for a kiss, and cupping him through the thin panties.

"Stop. I'll get hard."

"Don't care," Kerry told him, with another firm rub.

"Well you all look," a giggle. "Amazing. We are just waiting on Alex and Huw now."

"Who us?" came Alex's voice and we all turned.

Holy shit!

Will laughed and danced in delight. Kerry and John both cheered and clapped. There was lots of laughter and I just stood and grinned.

Alex and Huw had come as Casey and Keira.

Alex, in a curly red wig and what I suspected must be Casey's first post-pregnancy tail, which had been split open to allow him to walk.

From somewhere he had unearthed some shells which both he and Huw had fashioned into a bra to cover their nipples. It looked ridiculous.

Huw, who is quite petite, was in one of Keira's old gunmetal and silver tails. Spilt open at the bottom. His wig was black and straight.

Both of them had flawless make-up including false eyelashes for Huw (Alex doesn't need them), and foundation. They had both shaved and looked amazing.

"I'm sorry, but the winners," Karen admitted clapping. She then insisted on getting photographic evidence.

"No one will believe it, if they don't see it," she said.

"Will it go on the wall of fame?" Huw asked.

John and I laughed, but then we all turned and looked questioningly at Kerry.

"I do have a sense of humour you know," he said, aggrieved.

"Of course you do, and of course it will," Karen agreed. "We are all here to have fun at the end of the day."

Alex admitted that he had texted Huw to be his partner in crime after finding the perfect wigs, and they had Face Timed Casey to get help with make-up.

It was fun, but none of us were very comfortable, so we all dashed off to change. I then went to help Alex with dinner.

Meat balls, pasta and salad with fresh cheesy/garlicky baguettes.

"Man's food," Alex quipped in an exaggerated deep voice, like we needed reminding.

-X

Saturday evening and Mistress Karen took control. Deciding that we would have some proper playtime.

She was our dealer tonight and had persuaded Huw to partner with John, but reassured him that John was fully aware of his limits.

Huw had relaxed a lot during the day and was happy to play.

As far as the poker went, we were playing individually, but Karen had introduced some interesting rules.

It was strip poker for a start.

When someone folded, their partner would choose an item of clothing to take.

Typically I got the world's most shite first hand and folded first.

Alex had slipped my top off, grazing my abs and chest with his hands, before licking and nipping my chest and finishing with a deep kiss. Leaving me flushed and aroused while the game continued.

John had folded next, and Huw with a polite, "Excuse me, Master John," had removed his watch.

Curtis had his jeans removed. Apparently this involved the necessity of Chris mouthing him through his underwear. I thought Curtis was going to cum where he stood.

Will had a nipple bar removed. Kerry his belt. Guess they wanted to make it last!

It certainly made the game interesting.

The other part of Karen's rules, was that the sub part of the almost winners would get a punishment.

The first game ended up at Alex and Huw. Huw won and raked in the cash. (We were using monopoly money.)

Alex got punished.

I decided on a spanking. We braced Alex on a table and all took turns. Apart from Will with his sore wrist. Even Huw had a go!

Huw won the second game.

Some of us were rather undressed by now.

Curtis had been the almost last man standing, so Chris got the punishment.

Curtis got a volunteer (Alex), to tease Chris with a blow job until he was about to lose it and then stop. Leaving him frustrated and leaking.

Huw won the third game.

It was at this point we started to suspect we had a card shark on our hands. It's always the quiet ones.

Kerry had in fact had a better hand, but Huw was brilliant at bluffing.

Will got stripped (so much for taking it slow), loosely and carefully strung up and flogged.

He wanted harder really, but we had no medical staff on site, so a flogging it was.

Flushed and leaking, having cum twice during the beating, we let Will pull jeans on but they only stayed on for five minutes as he folded first.

The punishments were taking a while and Huw had most of the money so we only played one more hand.

John and Huw went head to head and John decided to assume he was bluffing and won.

We pinned Huw and tickled him until he cried red.

It was a fun evening. When we wandered up towards our rooms, John said he was taking control tomorrow, clearly he had a plan.

Another long lazy day coming to a close.

I kept it lazy as I pushed the door closed and watched Alex wander towards the bedroom.

Walking up behind him and slipping my hands under his top. (We had mostly dragged on the basics after the strip poker, as although the library was toasty, as were the rooms, the corridors were cooler.)

Alex leaned against me as I pulled his top off before exploring his abs and chest. Kissing his shoulder and tracing the groves and ridges of well-toned muscle.

He turned, smiling, and cupped my face. I tasted lemon as we kissed. One of Karen's exotic concoctions.

"What were you drinking?" I asked as Alex swept my shirt off, before falling to his knees, his lips moving down my body even as he fumbled with my jeans.

"No idea," he said and took me in his mouth.

"Hmmm, yes please," I moaned, gripping his hair and widening my stance to keep my balance.

Alex teased me slowly, his hands kneading my ass, his mouth flittering between my balls, thighs and cock. Until I gripped his hair harder and moved him where I wanted him.

Until our breathing turned to pants and we were both naked. No longer lazy.

Until I thew Alex on to the bed and prepped him at warp speed before sinking deep.

Until, while Alex writhed and sweated below me, and I pumped into him while biting his neck gently and prepared to blow my load, the scream tore through the air and sent us both flying from opposite sides of the bed.

-X

"What the fuck was that?" Alex gasped, as he grabbed a towel and wrapped around his waist.

"No idea," I hopped on one leg, then the other, as I yanked my underwear back on. I swear my dick had whiplash, I had disengaged so fast.

We were down the stairs to the second floor in less than a minute. Huw was sat on the stairs with Karen's arms around him. Curtis and Chris, half dressed (badly) were hovering. Kerry and Will running along the corridor.

"Kerry, would you fetch some brandy, there's some on my bedside table?" Karen asked.

He spun and soon returned with a bottle and a tumbler, as John came down the stairs, the only person still dressed.

Huw sipped brandy, the glass held by Karen. He was shaking like a leaf. Naked and uncaring.

Will had darted off and came back with a robe which he eased around Huw.

"Sorry, thanks," he managed.

Looking up he half smiled at the state of us all. "Oh, Jesus. I'm so sorry."

John sat down a few steps lower. "You going to tell us why you are screaming like a girl in the middle of the night?"

"Hey!" Karen protested and whacked his arm.

Huw took another sip before he spoke again. "There was a strange guy in my bed. Got into bed with me."

"What? Who?"

"I've never seen him before."

"We've got an intruder? Alex, check the security cameras," John instructed. "Kerry, go with Alex. Everyone else lock themselves in with Karen. Leslie and I will look around."

"It may be someone needing help," Chris said. "From the storm. They might be hurt or disorientated."

"Wait," I said. "Huw isn't finished."

Huw sighed, "Sorry I'm not explaining very well." He took a deep breath. "My bed dipped and I felt someone climb in. I thought it was one of you guy's messing about. They put their arms around me and I rolled over to tell whoever to it was to clear off, but it was someone I didn't know. He smiled at me, then was gone."

"What do you mean? Gone." Alex asked.

"Just vanished."

"What did he look like?"

I glanced at John, thinking it a strange question, but he just watched Huw curiously.

"Really hot actually," Huw admitted smiling a little, "Blonde. Blonder than Alex. Very young. I couldn't tell his eye colour, but he had a nice smile. Dimples. About my size. Slim. Small."

John was smiling. "Christ, Huw. No one has seen him in years."

"Who?" I demanded.

"You and Sadie's great, great, maybe another great Uncle. Died of a fever. Just before his twenty first birthday, it was very sad. He was known for liking the gents as much as the ladies, but no doubt would have settled and done his duty in time."

Alex and I looked at each other in amazement.

"Well he was cute an all, but he scared the shit out of me," Huw admitted.

"I've never heard of a ghost, John. That's what you're saying?"

"He was his mother favourite. Sadie has some diaries. William he was. It was very sad. After his death the estate went to the younger brother and came down your line."

"William? Like me?" Will said sadly. Then, "Ohhhh!"

"What?" Kerry asked.

"Er, someone just stroked my hair," Will whispered, his eyes wide.

"It's the storm," John said. "He caught the fever in a storm. Flattened half of England apparently and some of the horses got free. He was out all night helping to get them to safety. He's scared that's all, and likes cute guys according to his mother's writings. She despaired of that."

"Freaky," Curtis whispered, but not unkindly.

"William." Kerry said loudly, standing up. "Why don't you go to room 4 and sleep, or um, whatever, on the couch in there. Myself and Will here will be in the bedroom, very close. The storm will be gone by the morning. You're quite safe."

Will made a 'Awwwwww' sound and gazed at Kerry with the soppiest expression.

We all waited for some sort of sign. Then Kerry and Will's door opened and closed gently.

"Guess that's a yes," Kerry blew out a breath.

"Let's go make sure he's okay. This is so cool," Will grinned and skipped towards the room, stopping to wait for Kerry before he went in.

"You come and sleep on my couch, Huw," Karen suggested, and he nodded this thanks.

With everyone settling again we walked to the third floor with John.

"I thought I felt someone with me earlier," I admitted. "Assumed it was Alex but he was on the other side of the room."

"He's just after some company," John said. "It's interesting that Huw saw him though. Usually it's just a feeling."

"Maybe Huw's connected," Alex suggested. "Welsh side of the family or something."

"Sadie will investigate. She's always been interested in that sort of thing."

We said goodnight, again, and I was soon warming up, snuggled into Alex, but my mind was racing.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked in the darkness.

I sighed and reached for the light, leaving it on dim but turning to look at Alex.

"Huw said the guy was young, blonde, good looking."

"Yea," Alex agreed. "Slim and with dimples."

"I think I saw him."

Alex's eyes popped wide, "What, this morning? You said you didn't see anything."

I shook my head.

"No, when I was a kid."

Alex turned the light up so he could see me properly.

"I was four and stuck in the library doing writing exercises because I broke one of Mum's knickknacks, messing about. Only I snuck out and went down to the old orchard."

"The one that Mr Wade's dad had to remove due to disease? He's thinking of re-planting it."

"Yea, oh yea he should re-plant. We can help with funding it." I grinned when Alex huffed and made impatient get on with it motions.

"In short, I fell out of a tree and broke my arm. I was so scared and no one knew where I was or that I was even missing."

"How long did it take them to find you?"

"A while. At least an hour. But this man came. He knew my name and pulled me into his arms and told me he would wait with me. I said I wanted my Mum, but he said that he couldn't get help because only kids could see him so he would just wait with me."

"Whoa," Alex breathed.

"I'd forgotten. Until Huw described him I had completely forgotten."

"We'll ask Sadie more when she's home. See what she knows."

Alex lowered the lights, settled me back down, and pulled me close in the dark.

"I'm glad he was there when you were hurt."

"Yea, me too."

-X

Sunday morning came fresh, bright and calm. Although we were still deep in snow.

We bumped into Kerry and Will on the second floor landing, and they confirmed that it seemed William had gone with the storm.

Will had in fact had the sensation of someone stroking his hair again when they first woke up, then they described a feeling like someone had left.

"The room just felt suddenly emptier," Will tried to explain. "Kerry felt it too."