BDSM Manor Ch. 15: Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a slight gasp from behind the gag. Will's entire body went rigid, and then limp.

"And there he goes," Kerry said with quiet satisfaction and a big smile.

Curtis was already pulling the gag free. I slipped the blindfold off myself. "Out cold," I confirmed.

Kerry grabbed the sharps container for his multi-use needles. "I'll just get rid of these," he said. "Will actually hates the threaded needles. I just did it to show you the method, but he finds it quite unpleasant."

I snorted out a laugh as Curtis caught my eye. Obviously everything else was totally pleasant. Not!

He quickly slipped the needles back through Will's skin. Pressing the skin to stop drag and using gauze to soak up the few drops of blood.

"There's a lot less blood than I would have expected," I told him.

Kerry nodded as he worked. "It varies, but there's usually not much. Of course if I was working with anyone but my partner, I would wear gloves and use protection in case I caught my own finger. But obviously with Will I'm not worried about contamination."

"Since you swap plenty of bodily fluids," John suggested drily and made Kerry laugh.

Having made the needles from Will's abdomen safe, he moved to Will's head. Prefect timing as his eyes were just starting to flutter. He had been out for less than a minute.

"Hey, Will. Hey, Baby. Wake all the way up now," Kerry spoke gently.

Will gasped and his eyes opened. Damp chocolate brown into bright lake blue. They really are a beautiful couple.

"Playing?" Will moaned.

"Yea, we're playing. Take a moment."

Will took two deep breaths, his trust in Kerry absolute. Then smiled when Kerry kissed him.

"Okay, I'm back."

"Yea?"

"Snowstorm. Stranded. Needle demonstration," Will managed. Then his eyes searched Kerry's again. "Master, please. I need."

"I know," another kiss. "You're a good boy. You'll get what you need. Lie still now."

"Yes, Master." Will closed his eyes and surrendered himself.

The navel needle removal caused Will to flood all over Chris' hands again. Chris took this stoically. He was drenched anyway.

Kerry dabbed, cleaned, dried and sprayed some sort of antiseptic on every wound. That clearly stung a little, but Will was still riding each new pain.

Then we helped Will to sit on the edge of the frame as Kerry dealt with the nipple needles. Will watching every move.

I'm not sure I could have watched needles being pulled from my flesh, but Kerry had told me before that Will often did.

I hadn't realized how much time had passed, but it must have been a couple of hours as Alex suddenly poked his head around the door, giving us a questioning look.

"Wait," Kerry instructed, holding up a hand before efficiently pushing the remaining needles into the sharps bin. "Okay, you can come in now," he said as he pulled a trembling Will to his feet and kissed him gently, before pulling back and looking into his eyes.

He smiled as Will gazed back at him. Face damp from tears. Eyes huge and trusting. He was way under.

"Go wait with Master John," Kerry instructed gently and John turn Will into his arms. Brushing careful fingers over his chest and abs and talking to him about the needle play.

Will shivered and half hardened again as he remember the use. Reliving the pain as John's hands brushed his ribs and nipples.

"I'll tidy this and deal with it in the morning," Kerry told quietly as he bagged the wipes, and folded the towels over the frame.

"No problem."

Alex was part way across the room now, smiling, "All done?"

"Alex, would you secure Will for me?" Kerry asked brusquely.

Alex slowed, a confused look on his face, but erring on the side of caution, "Master?"

"Hand to elbow, behind his back." Kerry might have sounded bossy, but he winked at Alex.

As Will had his back to him, Alex grinned and skipped towards the cupboard, but not before saying "Of course, Master Kerry." In a serious and respectful tone.

Obviously Kerry has, does, and will dominate Alex, but they weren't serious right now. Alex just understood that Kerry didn't want to knock Will out of the sub-zone. Clearly he had plans.

I suspected Will was going to be well fucked tonight.

Kerry put everything tidy as Alex pulled some strapping from a drawer and hurried back to Will. John slid his hand over Will's chest and firmly gripped his throat. "Hands behind your back, grip your elbows," he instructed, lifting him to his toes.

Instantly hardening to full erection, Will did so. Alex speedily used the strapping to secure his arms. Working as fast as he could for two reasons. One, it's uncomfortable and once the strapping is done you can relax your arms a bit and let the bondage take the strain. Two, as a fellow sub, Alex knows all about the desire to be restrained.

John let Will down from his toes as Kerry moved over to claim his fuck-toy. "Do you need help on the stairs?" he asked.

"No thank you, Master John. I'll use the lift," Kerry confirmed. As Will was standing with his eyes closed, quivering in anticipation, Kerry gave his ass a quick slap. "Look where you are going," he suggested as he gripped the back of Will's neck.

Will was too excited to speak. He just nodded and trembled, a slight smile playing on his lips.

Alex and Chris stayed quiet as Will was made to thank the masters and then Kerry, with a big grin at all of us, took Will from the room.

"Nightcap?" John asked us. Curtis and Chris accepted but I was too turned on to sit and chat.

"Not for us, thanks. We'll see you in the morning," I stood and beckoned Alex with my finger and a cocky grin.

He linked his fingers with mine when I held out my hand and we hurried from the room.

Enough play. It was time to make love to my husband.

To be continued.