BDSM Pleasure and Pain

Story Info
BDSM pleasure at the hands of Lady Donna.
1k words
3.87
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I arrived at the address in the bungalow section of Rogers Park in Chicago. It was a warm June Saturday, sun shine and eighty degrees a perfect day. As instructed I'd advance paid the fee of one thousand dollars for two hours with Lady Donna.

The older house was completely updated and pursuant to her instructions I walked to the back door and down the interior stairs to the basement. As instructed I wore a tee shirt, shorts and flip flops. As instructed I shaved my sun tanned body so as to be completely hairless. Oddly, I was told to get a manicure and men's pedicure as well.

The basement was dark, the walls painted dark gray, black, leather and chrome objects lined the walls. A table was in thr middle of the room with an overhead spotlight. A woman's voice said close the door and remove your clothes. As the door closed it locked seemingly by remote control.

My cock was now rock hard as Lady Donna stepped into a pool of light. She was almost indescribably beautiful. She was probably five feet six or seven but with heels she was much taller. Lady Donna was very slim and fit with large breasts considering her size. Flaming red hair cascaded over her bare chest. Her skin was milky white. She was wearing three or four inches stiletto high heels, black thigh high nylons and a sheer black thong.

In her hands she held several objects that she was about to apply to my fit body. First a studded collar and leash, then an upper body black leather harness with a chrome ring in back. Painful nipple clamps were added as well. Then she took my cock in her hands a chrome cock cage was fitted around both my cock and balls. The cage was very painful with blunt points on the inside. I yelped in pain. She slapped me across the face saying "be quiet". Then she said there is no safe word here. My cock stiffened dispute the pain.

Now she had me lay on the table. Methodically she took rope and tied me up arms and ankles tightly tied. A hook and chain were lowered from the ceiling and attached to the chrome ring on my back. I was raised off the table and Lady Donna kicked the table away. I was so aroused that my cock shot sperm on the floor as I orgasamed.

I was suspended in the air, Lady Donna put a ball gag in my mouth. She commented on my completely tanned body, then she walked to the wall and returned with a plastic whip in her hand. Slowly she rubbed the whip all over my body. The the first lashing began as it struck my back. Then the whip started striking all over my body. The whipping continued harder and faster. I could see Lady Donna was enjoying herself beating me. Her breast were beginning to sweat making my erect cock more excited then seemed possible.

She lowered me to the floor and unhooked me from the device. She kicked me hard making me hit the nearby table. Returning from the wall Lady Donna had a much longer whip. She began beating my chest, back, ass and thighs. Now I was sweating profusely, clearly tiring Lady Donna backed off. She returned and untied me so I could stand. She took her hands and felt my solid pecs and abs, she marched me back to the table and had me bend at the waist so my ass was now available to her.

She strapped on a flesh colored cock, at least eight inches long and five or so inches around. With one thrust she entered me. The ball gag silenced my immediate scream of pain. The pain turned to pleasure as the thrusting continued. I sensed that the precum escaping my cock was considerable.

Lady Donna's fingernails dug into my back, as she kept pounding away at me. Her pace slowed as she became tired. Then suddenly she backed away. From the shadows a man wearing leather boots, pants and harness walked into the room. He was incredibly muscular (think Alan Ritchson) he walked around the table. He unzipped and lowered the very tight pants. His hairless balls and cock were huge. He inserted his cock up my ass. Yes, there was pain but I was loving it.

His thrusting was so powerful that the table moved with every thrust. He pounded away with considerable strength. His body was incredibly powerful. We both orgasamed at the same time, his fire hot sperm entered me and my sperm shot out of me as well. My brain was spinning in my head. This was the best orgasm ever. The large man pulled out, pulled up his pants and returned to the shadows.

I was uncertain how much time had passed, I was exhausted sweating and very warm in this basement dungeon. Lady Donna began to untie me, she removed everything except the cock cage. She told me to sit in the nearby chair. I obeyed immediately. She walked up to me, she raised her leg and the heel of her shoe dug into my caged cock. The pain and pleasure were intense. When she was done she stepped back.

Lady Donna announced that we were done. She told me to get out. I meekly asked her to remove the cage. Again she said get dressed and get out. As instructed I got dressed and got out. When I got to my car and looked at the clock I realized that almost four hours had passed.

Upon arriving at home I gathered a few tools and freed my aching cock and balls. Getting into the shower my body was covered in whip marks. I got into bed as with thoughts of today I feel asleep. Awakening later that evening many of the red marks had already faided. I walked to my full length mirror. I looked tired but slowly I became erect thinking of my afternoon with Lady Donna.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers