All Comments on 'BDSM Training B&B'

by MasterTJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
I hope there will be more of this!

I enjoyed reading this story and I would love to read more. Oddly enough, it reminded me of an RL lady in England who ran a similar establishment back in the late 80s - I am pretty certain she was a Dominatrix rather than a teacher, but her B & B certainly came with some - unusual - features, just as in your story.

Well done - five stars and a warm welcome to Literotica - and thank you for sharing your talent with us.

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago

Yes I agree, I hope there is more to this story, too. I would love to read more!! Well done and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece with us. Five stars from me, also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a pile of horse manure

Even for fiction this was unbelievable drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty disjointed.

You are not a real story teller. I am not even certain that English is your true language.

You should perhaps read a little more and see what writing is like.

CollegeKid1992CollegeKid1992over 7 years ago
I loved it.

I don't know why the fuck you're getting such negative comments. This is absolutely one of the better stories I've read on this site,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story.

Don't we all wish there such a place in the real world?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

There’s definite potential here but parts of it were a bit hit and miss. It was lacking in details in places and some important things were left out of the agenda.

Such as; Psychology & Types of BDSM, Sub Space, Dom Space, After Care, Equipment,

Some bit were just *off*, like how all 3 women managed to orgasm without extra stimulus - that’s not exactly common place. Whipping each of the women seemed very extreme, artistic license may have pushed you to make all of them as painsluts but the reality is whipping is an acquired taste not something for the neophyte to just jump in and have a go. Most newbie subs respond better to hand spanking or *thuddy* flogging. Contrary to 50 Shades of bullshit it’s not all whips and chains.

I noticed that you stopped writing a while ago, hope life is treating you well.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous