Be Aggressive Ch. 01: Go for it

Story Info
Cammy wants her soccer coach and after practice makes a move.
3k words
3.78
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Aggressive

Ch1: Go for It

Disclaimer. The story below is not true. The names have not been changed... because it is not true.

All characters over 18

..........

Cammy bent over at her waist breathing heavily. Looking up, she saw that most of the other girls had yet to finish. Coach Franklin stood along the side encouraging the rest of the girls to finish their laps, while coach Jay stood by the finish line, offering the girls a high five as they finished. The worst part is that soccer practice was only halfway over.

She looked over at coach Jay and admired him. He was the reason she joined the team. Ever since he taught her chemistry class, she has harbored a crush on him. At 6'1", he was an impressive man. Years of playing soccer molded his physique. He was solid, didn't have bulk like a football player. His muscles were lithe and flexible. He could run for days and days. His medium length blonde hair swayed in the wind and his glasses didn't make look dorky or nerdy. He looked refined and sophisticated, a welcome freshness from the boys in her school.

"Earth to Cammy!" Cammy woke from her daydream as Charlotte, her best friend on the team waved her hand in front of her.

"Huh?" Cammy asked. Charlotte laughed.

"Yeah we're gathering." Cammy looked at midfield where all the girls were gathering around coach Jay. "Think you can keep in in your pants until the end of practice?" Cammy nodded and the two girls ran out to midfield.

"Good warm-up ladies. Now, let's talk about our game last Friday." Every girl stood at attention. Tired or not, none of them wanted to be bent over while he was talking. That's how you earned extra laps. Coach Jay had a philosophy. If you're tired, never show it on the field. "Our offense was great, but our defense still needs work. You aren't playing aggressively enough on defense. That's opening up passing lanes, hurting our possession, and making us chase when we want them to chase us."

Oh I'll chase you all day coach. Cammy shook her head. These dirty thoughts weren't helping.

"So for today's drill, we're going to work on a more aggressive defense. Who wants to volunteer?" Cammy raised her hand. She loved volunteering. That closeness with coach really motivated her to do well. "Cammy it is. Come 'ere Cammy."

Cammy jogged from her position to coach. Nobody wanted to violate rule 1. No walking is allowed during practice. Coach Jay took a ball from the bag and dribbled it over to the girls. "Cammy, stand about 1 yard out." Cammy did as he told her. "Now Cammy's here, but look. I can see Coach Franklin. I can see Isabella. I can make a crisp pass or," he made a sudden move and ran around Cammy before she could even move. "I can just go around you. Now Cammy get in here really close."

Cammy gulped and did what he said. "Closer. Get right up on me." She did. She got closer, closer and closer to him to where she could hear his heart beat. She could feel his breath. It was too much and she ground her legs together. "Now, I can't see Coach Franklin. I can't see Isabella, and if I try to make a move on Cammy," Cammy gulped but on instinct kicked the ball away. "She can do that. You ladies need to get aggressive. Get what you want."

Oh I know what I want. And I know what I need now too. "So what can you do if the defender is up on you like this?"

"Use your ass?" Charlotte said winking at Cammy. She blushed a light red. The girls all laughed at Charlotte's word choice.

"Not the word I'd use Charlotte, but yes. The space is yours. Your hips and butt are a great way to create space." He emphasized his by turning around and slightly sticking out his butt, nudging Cammy out of the way as he made a move and passed the ball. Cammy gasped, feeling a familiar need rise up inside her. Her breath stopped and her cheeks flushed. She could feel her tits hardening under her yellow and black practice jersey.

"Pair up. I want you ladies to 1 on 1. Switch playing offense and defense. You need to know how it feels like on both sides."

Cammy turned and paired with Charlotte. "Does he have to make everything sound dirty?" Cammy asked.

Charlotte laughed. "No, you just make it sound that way."

Cammy laughed. She was probably right. When Coach Jay said something, anything for her became a naughty innuendo.

Cammy and Charlotte took turns defending each other close. It was a matchup that neither girl could win on offense. Charlotte was much taller than her. While that gave her an advantage as a defenseman, Cammy was a former gymnast. She was nimble and flexible. This meant that she could usually find an opening in Charlotte. Charlotte on the other hand was much larger and stronger than she was. She was a brick wall and surprisingly fast for a girl her size. Getting around her was next to impossible.

"Use your butt Cammy!" Coach Jay said. Cammy shoved her ass into Charlotte causing the bigger girl to stumble. Charlotte tried to get the ball back but accidentally tripped Cammy in the process. She looked up and Coach Jay was smiling. "And now you have a free kick. That's what the game is about. Make her get aggressive and counter. Soccer is a physical game. Be physical, but not dirty." He reached down with his hand and helped Cammy back to her feet.

Cammy beamed. First she earned his praise and then she got to touch him. He left to go work with some of the other girls on the team.

"Man I bet you wish he was covering you."

"Char, if he was covering me, he wouldn't need to tell me to stick my ass out."

Practice went on like that as the girls worked on close covering. They then went to 8 v 7 where the 7 attackers would go against 7 defenders and the goalie. As usual, the team that lost the drill would have extra running at the end. Cammy's team lost. The added pressure from the defense made it really hard for her to see what was happening. Coach Jay ran with the girls though, as he always did for punishments. Posture tended to be bad on punishment runs and he would always point it out to the girls for them to fix. Cammy loved it when he would add slight pressure to her lower back to straighten her out.

Cammy and her team got back to the locker room and started to change. "Gonna shower here again? Charlotte asked. Cammy nodded.

"I worked way too hard to get that car without stinking it up with my sweat." Slowly, she removed her sweaty jersey and short shorts. She then undid her bra and pushed her very wet panties down her leg before covering herself with a towel.

"Well have fun. Text me later?"

"Always," Cammy nodded. She leaned in and gave Charlotte a small hug which the bigger girl accepted. Cammy looked around as the locker room started to empty. In a few minutes, she was the only one there. Most of the girls opted to just change and get out of the locker room. Nobody really wanted to shower in the stalls. They'd rather wait until they got home where they had actual privacy. "Guess I won't be needing this." Cammy said as she flung away her towel. She was completely naked and alone. It felt so naughty and she loved it. Cammy went to the mirror to check herself out. She was a bit of a sweaty mess. Even her strawberry-blonde hair, which was normally neatly tied up in a braid that went down to her ass was starting to fray. She'd have to wash her hair tonight. She looked at the rest of her body. At 5'6", most boys would call her a catch. Her 34C breasts were a big reason why she had to quit gymnastics. However, being a soccer player kept her lithe and lean. But while her body caught all the looks, her ass caught the stares. Every guy she had been with wanted to take her ass for a spin, but none of them felt worthy. Even the boy who took her virginity shouldn't have been worthy. Only one boy, no, one man was.

Slowly, she walked over to the shower and turned it on. Feeling it until it was just the right temperature, she stepped under it. Showering alone had its advantages. The shower room was huge when there were no other girls there. Her mind wandered back to practice. She imagined Coach Jay giving commands to the team. She then thought about everything and how he touched her, got her in close to him and shoved his ass into her. Without realizing what she was doing, she drifted her left up and grabbed her breast. Her nipple was so hard it could cut something. She gave it a squeeze and a moan came out.

Cammy was hornier than maybe she had ever been. Thinking of all that contact put her sexual urges into overdrive. "Oooooooh Coach. That feels so good!" She brought her other hand up and started mauling her tits. "Mmmmmmm it's so good to have the locker room to ourselves so you can do whatever you want to me!" That thought made her freeze. She was alone. All the girls had gone home. Track was gone. Tennis was gone. Girls soccer was literally the only sport in the gym right now. Trembling, she reached and turned off the water. She knew Coach Jay liked to shower after practice. Coach Franklin had to pick up his kids from daycare. They might be the only two people in the building, and they were both naked.

It wouldn't be hard to get there. The boys locker room was just on the other side of the gym. She could walk over there right now and get what she wants. A strange thrill washed over her. She walked over to her locker and started to reach for her clothes, but she stopped. Another idea came in her head. It was a dangerous and naughty idea. She never thought in a million years she would even think about it, but she knew what she had to do.

Cammy pulled her hand away and walked to the entrance to the locker room completely naked. If anyone saw her, she could get in huge trouble, but she was too horny to care. Hand trembling, she reached for the door handle and pushed it open. She peaked her head into the gym. It was completely dark. Carefully, she took one step out of the locker room. Then she took another as the door closed behind her, shutting with a loud thud. Cammy panicked and tried to open the door but it was locked. She was stuck in the middle of the gym, butt naked and horny as hell and this combination of fear and excitement thrilled her in a way she could not describe or imagine. She crept along the gym floor, holding her right arm in front of her tits and her left covering her pussy. As she crept, she slowly dropped her right arm and raised her left. It seemed like an eternity, but she arrived at the entrance of the boys locker room when a certain fear crossed over her. What if he left. With a shaky hand, she reached out and touched the handle and it twisted. It was open. Hurriedly, Cammy ran inside the locker room.

Barefoot and breathless, Cammy crept through the locker room with anticipation humming through her veins. Carefully and without making a sound, she made her way to the shower stalls, her fingers trailing along the cold metal lockers. Each step is a pulse of wanton excitement. Cammy stopped dead in her tracks when she got to the shower stall listening to the falling water.

Without a word, she pulled back the curtain, stepping into join her coach in the steamy enclosure. The sight of him, water cascading down his sculpted body sent a shiver down her spine that had nothing to do with the cold tile underneath her feet. With a devilish grin, she steps closer. The game has only just begun.

Coach Jay stopped and turned around. There was Cammy, all 5'6" of her naked and proudly displaying her body in the shower. Her grin put the sin in the word sinister. Cammy stepped forward again, but Jay stuck out his hand, nearly crushing her hard tit. Her legs shaked and her sex dripped with anticipation. "I would ask what you're doing here, but I have a feeling I know."

His voice, even in this state it was so strong and manly that it crumbled Cammy's resolve. She tried to think but came up empty. "I... I locked myself out of the girl's locker room and..."

"And so you walked into the boys locker room, and stepped in my shower?" He tried to look professional, but his cock betrayed him. Cammy couldn't take her eyes off it as it grew, and grew, and grew at the sight of this wicked 18 year old. She knew he wanted it like she did and that gave her courage back.

"Well, you taught us about being aggressive but I am not sure I get it. Tell me what I need to do coach. Please?" Cammy took another step closer and no hand could stop her now.

"Just being here could get me fired," Jay said. His smirk and his hardness betrayed him though. "What am I going to do with you Cammy?"

"During practice, I got so horny. You were making these sexual comments, touching me, throwing your ass at me." She reached between her sex with two fingers and pulled them apart. "This, this is what you did. I don't ever get like this! You make me want to do this!" Cammy took her fingers and shoved them into her mouth and made a show of running her tongue along each digit. "That normally disgusts me, but when I'm around you I..." Cammy paused. "I need to feel it again. I need you to keep this feeling burning, so please Coach tell me." Tears started to form in Cammy's eyes as she said this. She laid herself bare for him physically and emotionally.

"Turn around." Cammy nods and does as she is told. Jay runs his hands along her naked back sensually. Cammy shivered at his touch. Crack. He slaps her on the ass. Cammy's pulse skips which quickly turned into a moan. "I told you about your posture. Straighten it." He slaps her ass again and pulls her in straightening her back.

Cammy bites her lip holding back another moan and turns around. "Is that how you correct posture Coach Jay?" With that she reaches around and smacks him on the ass. "Because if I didn't know any better, I'd say that you just wanted to touch your poor innocent player's ass. Remember, this is a two way coaching session."

Jay reached around to Cammy's ass and pulled her in. Cammy yelped. She was right next to him. She could feel his hard dick against her leg and she could feel his breath against her face. "Just for that, practice keeps going for you. Right. Now"

"B-but coach. I'm naked."

"That didn't stop you from coming here did it?"

Cammy shook her head. Her legs quaked at the thought. Slowly, she turns around and walks out of the shower. Smack. Cammy moaned. Her ass got manhandled in a way she had never experienced and every smack of her ass sent a wave of pleasure through her. She walked back into the dark gym and Jay was right behind her wearing nothing but his keys.

"Now, you are going to beat my pace for 5 laps. Everytime I catch you," Smack.

"But coach, what if I like it when you smack my ass?" Cammy smiled back and gave her ass a wiggle.

"Then I'll have to find another way to punish you." Jay grinned evilly and Cammy loved that grin. It was a grin that promised everything she wanted. But she also knew that his workout punishments were notoriously difficult and doing them naked was probably going to be much more enjoyable for him than it would her.

Cammy started running and she could feel Coach right behind her. Running naked was a lot different than running with athletic support. Her tits swung wildly in every direction and it was impossible to keep them under control. Cammy looked back and saw her coach having a similar issue with his dick. He caught her a few times. Some of the times, she slowed down to let him catch her. Others, she saw him running hard after her. The chase was wild and extreme and it made her so wet. The last time he caught her, he smacked her ass so hard that she almost came right there in the gym.

Cammy finished and plopped down with her bare ass on the gym floor. She was exhausted, but she wanted more. Coach came up to her and stuck his hand out. She paused. At this position, his iron cock was inches in front of her face. Just one small lean and she would have it, but she didn't do it. She knew he had something big planned for her next. She took his hand and he helped her on her feet.

"This is quite the unique training method Coach," Cammy said with a naughty twinkle in her eye. The fear and excitement of running in the gym naked and exposed, but also extreme arousal are sensations that she never thought would coexist.

"We're not done." Get back to the locker room. I'll meet you there. Cammy gulped. She wondered what Coach was going to do next, but she was sure that she was going to love every minute of it.