Be Careful - Two Way Street!

Story Info
Domestic Discipline continues to have positive impacts.
6.5k words
4.52
5.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months had passed since Lynn and Matthew had restarted their Domestic Discipline plan. The genesis of the plan stemmed from their desire to lose weight together. Their initial agreement was that Matt would lose 1.6 pounds every week and if he failed then he would be subject to consequences. Both understood that corporal punishment was not the only means at Lynn's disposal but they also knew that a good spanking was likely the most effective deterrent. History was proving this belief to be true. Two weeks into the plan Matthew had broken a rule regarding screen time and Lynn had used this as an opportunity to try the techniques she had learned. She had given him a harsh spanking, not out of anger, but to provide the support and education that he had asked of her. He had told her, before that night, that for this plan to work he had to legitimately fear the consequences and be confident that his Mistress had the strength to carry out punishments that would deter negative behaviour.

Matthew had met his goals for thirteen consecutive weeks and was down 27 pounds in that time. They had discussed his success several times and he was adamant that his behaviour was directly impacted by his desire to avoid a similar punishment. He had been red and bruised after the spanking which had included smacks from Lynn's hand, her hairbrush and a belt. It was two days before he was comfortable sitting again and the marks had stayed with him for another seven before fading away. Matt had checked them every day in the mirror, watching the colour change. Each time he saw the bruises he reaffirmed his desire to maintain the pledge made to himself and his bride. This weight loss plan was part of a bigger picture, to be a better man and a better husband to his beautiful lover.

Lynn had not had the same success in that time frame. She had planned to lose 0.6 pounds each week as they worked towards a healthier lifestyle together. She had missed that goal on the very first week. Matthew had expressed his frustration and encouraged her to make the same deal that he had but Lynn was very adverse to receiving spankings. She was never really able to explain the source of her anxiety, particularly when factoring in that having her breasts flogged was actually one of her favourite sexual activities. She tried to express her emotions but in the end simply asked Matthew to accept that spankings were not on the table. He relented and they moved on, until she missed her weight on week five and again on week seven. The third failure was the breaking point for both of them. Lynn had weighed in that morning and sent Matthew a text message "I only lost 0.2 pounds... I am sorry I let us down!" Matt had responded, expressing his disappointment and she had answered back "Let's talk tonight, my plans not working!"

Lynn arrived home from work that night knowing what to do. She called Matthew up to the bedroom. When Matt entered he found Lynn kneeling on the floor, hands on her knees with her palms facing up and her eyes cast towards the floor. "Sir, I have let us both down and for that I am sorry!" Matthew kneeled down in front of her and placed his fingers under her chin, lifting her face so he could look into her eyes. Lynn spoke quickly before he could answer or she lost her nerve "Sir, I still can't handle the thought of a spanking... But please Sir, I need a punishment. Something that will help keep me focused on success!"

Matthew was surprised by the request. This was certainly the solution he had hoped for but he never thought Lynn would actually ask for it. He kept his composure thought and slowly stood back up, moving to a position behind her. His pace was measured and carried with it a certain amount of power. But the truth was he was stalling for time to think. He had contemplated dozens of possible consequences during the last several weeks but had not expected to have the opportunity to carry them out. Matt quickly shuffled through the ideas, he knew that the punishment needed to be immediate and had to be physical in nature. Many of the ideas involved specific times, locations or implements that were not at hand. He also knew that this discipline needed to be memorable, one that she could lean on when she was struggling with the commitments she had made. Finally he settled on one of his plans "Stand up Love and strip down to your underwear!"

Lynn heard the firm tenor of his voice and immediately felt compelled to obey. She was nervous, not knowing what was to come but was happy that her husband was responding with the authority she had hoped for. She stood up and began undressing. As she took each item of clothing off Lynn followed the same strictures she expected when their roles were reversed. She removed one article at a time, pausing to fold each item and placing it neatly on the bed. When she was down to her underwear Lynn adopted the standing submissive pose, her hands behind her back, feet shoulder width apart and her eyes cast towards the floor. Matthew spoke from behind her "You will stand here until I return and you will contemplate what steps you have missed in your weight loss plan and what you will do to ensure they are not repeated!" With that Matthew left the room and closed the bedroom door behind him.

Matthew headed to the kitchen, poured a large glass of water and gathered the single supply he needed to complete todays punishment. He lingered in the kitchen, his thoughts wandering through the activities he was about to embark on. There could be no doubt, Lynn would not like the consequences she had earned. The objective though was premised in the fact that the punishment should be so uncomfortable that the recipient would not want to repeat the behaviours that had caused it. He understood the logic, he had actually encouraged the Domestic Discipline rituals that had led to this moment. Still he felt a sense of dread at how his wife would respond.

It had only been about ten minutes when Matthew returned to the bedroom and found his bride maintaining the prescribed pose. He said nothing as he walked past her into the adjoining bathroom to complete he preparations. Moments later he returned and stood before her. "You have agreed to a punishment for your weight loss failures. I want it clearly acknowledged that you were given the option of a spanking and have turned it down. Is this correct?"

"Yes Sir!" Lynn's whispered response was barely audible above their ceiling fan.

Matthew's voice was stern as he spoke but it was a façade, covering for his own insecurities "You will recall that I warned you, if you forced me to be creative with your punishments, you would not like them?"

"Yes Sir, I do!"

Matt took a deep breath and settled his own nerves "Then we will proceed! You will undress me now." Lynn looked up at him with a quizzical eye. When punishing Matthew, sexual activity was avoided so as not to reward the recipient. His nudity did not necessarily mean sex, but the inference was certainly there. She had only paused the briefest of moments before reaching up to unbutton his shirt. She slid it off his shoulders, folding the shirt neatly and putting it on the bed. She proceeded to his pants, then socks leaving the underwear for last. Lynn was surprised to see that Matt's cock was not fully erect, but she did not comment on it. Once the last of his clothes were neatly folded on the bed she returned to her submissive pose.

"Tell me again what your safe word is!"

"Red Sir!"

Matthew stood silently, three more deep breaths before he plunged forward. "From this point forward you will not speak unless it is to answer a request from me or to use your safe word. Any infraction on this point will add to your punishment. You will do what you are told without hesitation. If you follow my instructions without fail your punishment should be concluded in under 20 minutes." Lynn let her eyes drift up and make contact with his but she recognized there had been no command to speak and therefore said nothing.

"Very good! Into the bathroom." Matthew took his bride by the elbow and led her towards the corner bathtub. "Step into the tub, careful not to disturb the line of rice!" Lynn looked down and saw a six inch wide line of rice spread thinly across the width of the tub. The confused look on her face let Matthew know she had no idea what was coming next.

When Lynn was safely standing in the tub Matthew explained "You will kneel down now with your knees inside the line of rice. I will give you a moment to settle into place, then you will kneel straight up with your hands behind your head." Lynn took hold of the sides of the tub and positioned her knees over the dry rice. As she lowered herself down she quickly registered the effectiveness of this particular device. The rice was instantly uncomfortable, she could feel each of the individual grains. She tried to shift her knees to the best of her advantage, but every movement just landed on another grain. Lynn accepted her fate and knelt up. As she placed her hands behind the head all of her weight came to bear upon the tiny grains and the discomfort increased significantly.

Matthew was proud of her for bearing this part of the punishment so well. Lynn grimaced a few times but was otherwise stoic. "For the next part, lift your chin!" Lynn followed his instructions she naturally knelt up a little taller and her head tilted back "Good. You will hold this position until I tell you otherwise. You are to keep your eyes open and your mouth closed. Understood?'

"Yphff fir!" Matthew chuckled to himself at her strictly following the mouth closed command before stepping into the tub himself. He stood in front of his bride for several seconds, positioning himself directly before her. Slowly he reached his right hand around and took hold of his cock, an intense look of concentration on his face. As he looked down he could see Lynn's eyes searching, wondering what was to come next.

When the yellow stream jetted forth from his penis and struck her in the chest Lynn instantly recoiled. Matt pinched off the end of his cock stopping the stream. He looked down at his wife, saying nothing, he waited for her to return to the prescribed position. Lynn hesitated for a few moments, this punishment was something she had not anticipated. She once again made eye contact with her husband before rising up and steeling herself for what she now knew was coming. The look she gave him screamed strength and Matthew felt his cock throb in his hand. He released the pinch and let the stream flow again. He moved the pungent jet across her chest, watching as the fluid flowed down her and soaked the underwear she was still dressed in. He came up the left side of her neck and in a single pass crossed her lips and then down the right side. In all, the flow lasted no more then 40 seconds before he was dry.

Matt stood, again taking deep breaths. Relishing for a few moments the sight of her soaking breasts. The nipples protruded into small points the size of a pencil eraser. He desperately wanted to reach down and play with her tits but he knew nipple play would only turn her on and thus ruin the punishment. He could see the front of her underwear were drenched and knew this would add to her discomfort. "Well done! Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue!" Lynn, fearing he had more piss to expel shook her head no. Matthew was firm in his demand "Do what you are told or I will have no choice but to take you over my knee and paddle that gorgeous ass red!"

Lynn reluctantly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Good girl!" Matthews cock was now rock hard. He moved his hips forward and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. He slid back and forth along her tongue a few times. "Now I want you to take my cock as deep as you can. Slide your tongue down, until you can lick my balls!" He put his hand on the top of her head and slowly started to thrust his hips forward. Lynn shuffled underneath him, trying to relieve the pain still growing in her knees while focusing on shaft pushing deeper into her mouth. She leaned forward trying to reach his balls as instructed and his shaft started to prod the back of her throat. Lynn gagged a little on his rod, pulling back she repositioned herself and tried again. She never quite made it all the way down, but she took his cock deeper then she ever had before.

"Hmmm, I like that. You can take you hands down. Grab my hips and suck my cock!" Lynn happily reached around and grabbed his ass. She swirled her tongue around his head before starting to suck him off in earnest. Lynn knew the longer he took to cum the longer she would be kneeling on this rice so she determined to give Matt the best blowjob he had ever had. She tilted her head down, licking and sucking his balls before sliding up the shaft. Then she took him in her mouth, sucking back and forth while making eye contact with him from her kneeling position.

Matt felt himself getting close. He desperately wanted to cum in her heavenly mouth but that was not todays plan. He took a fistfull of hair in his left hand and pulled her head back, quickly taking his slippery cock in his right and jerking himself off. He pushed the head against her lips and her tongue snaked out licking the tip. That was all it took for him to explode. Matt had never really understood the "Money Shot" in porn movies but he had to admit when he saw his cum launch across her chin, lips and cheeks it was strangely satisfying. He pushed the head of his cock back into her mouth and let her suck the last of his ejaculate before stepping back.

"Kneel up straight! Hands back behind your head!" Lynn continued to shift of the rice, her nostrils flared as the smells of urine and cum intermingled. As Matthew breathed in he also noted the scent of her cunt. For all the humiliation she had endured, Lynn was surprisingly aroused. She was soaked in piss and his cum dripped down her chin and cheeks yet some how she looked every bit his Queen. Matthew knew he had to extricate himself from that tub before he bent her over and gave her the same mixed message she used to give him, following the punishment with the reward of sex.

Matt turned on the shower and let the hot water flow before he climbed in to rinse off under the warm stream. He leaned back out of Lynn's view and smiled to himself. Watersports were never on his wish list, but that had been surprisingly fun. After a few minutes of soaking he opened the shower door "Come join me! I will clean you off!". She joined him in the shower, her messy scents assailing him as she pressed her body up against his. Moving with her he held her under the flowing water, rinsing off the most obvious evidence of his fluids. Leaning down he kissed her passionately before telling her how proud he was of her for both asking for the punishment and for enduring it.

"Thank-you Sir! For the record... you are a very dirty boy! But I can promise you, I will make my weight next week!"

Lynn had relived that evening several times since. She was still a little shocked at how her husband had chosen to punish her. But she had to admit it was effective. She had made weight easily every week since. On the days she struggled with her diet she just had to remind herself "I have no idea what is in that fucking devious mind of his... No way am I risking another punishment!" That day had also spurred her to do a little more reading. The next time Matthew slipped on his weight loss journey she wanted to be armed with an equally unique experience for him.

When week 14 rolled around and Matthew sent her a text message reading "I am sorry Ma'am, only 1.2 pounds!" she had to try very hard to suppress her glee. It wasn't that she was excited to punish him, not exactly at least. She was looking forward to demonstrating her own new found creativity, if she happened to get a little revenge along the way, so be it.

She sent a text message back to him "That is disappointing...I suppose that means you are due for another punishment."

"Yes Ma'am" Lynn could almost hear him sulking through the text. He really had worked hard at not only losing weight but also at being more helpful around the house and taking steps to make her own journey smoother.

Matt was at home, on his day off, which meant Lynn could start putting her plan in to motion early, even though she would be at the office all day. At noon she sent him a text message "Your ass is mine tonight. You are to complete an enema now. Message me when you are done." The directions provided an instant jolt. There could be no doubt, anal play was a significant part of their sex life. Matt loved when she filled his ass and she was frequently eager to do it. She had even bought a strap-on to try fucking him, although that type of play was a work in progress. The home enema kit was something Matt had suggested simply for hygiene. It had been used a couple of times in the past when he knew it was likely she would plug him but she had never actually directed him to use it in the past. His emotions were an instant rollercoaster. There was an excitement at wondering what she had in store for him, mingled with the shame of being order to complete a demeaning task. It was intriguing to him how different he felt about choosing to complete an enema versus being ordered to do it.

Matt headed to the bathroom and took out the needed supplies including the Bulb applicator and a clean supply of water which he then warmed to a comfortable temperature. He stripped naked before entering the shower and climbing down onto his hands and knees. Using the applicator by himself meant having to contort himself into a bit of a pretzel to complete the task and experience told him he would need to fill the bulb four times in order to provide sufficient fluids to complete the task. Having finished the insertion he kept his head lower then his buttocks, allowing gravity to do its part. His mind wandered first wondering if this was an indication that he should buy a proper nursing style enema so the application would be easier. This led him to consider the possibility of his wife administering this treatment to him, Matthew turned beat red just thinking about it and was suddenly glad that she had left him to complete the task on his own. After 15 minutes he carefully moved to the toilet to evacuate his bowels, then he repeated the process to ensure that whatever Lynn had in mind would not result in any unwanted hygiene issues. It was just after 1pm when he sent the text to say the task was complete. There was no message in return and he was left to his afternoon entertainment.

Just after 4pm Matt's phone dingled with a new message from his bride. He read the text advising "You are to go to the bed room and take out the black butt plug. You will put it in your ass and send me a photo as proof. Once done you may redress and then start preparing dinner. There is a Hello Fresh meal in the fridge, I will be home at 5:15 and expect dinner on the table." Matthew headed to the 'Sex Drawer' to find the plug. It was not the biggest one she had put in his ass but at 5" long and a medium girth it would still leave him feeling full and stretched. He also recognized she had picked this one for it's flange which was deep enough to let his sphincter get a good grip so it wouldn't fall out and a T-shaped end so it couldn't slip up inside him. Matt applied a small amount of lube to the tip and then massaged another dollop into his asshole. Slowly he pushed the plug in. He felt it enlarging his entrance, rocking it back and forth a few times to acclimate before pushing it home. The last inch stretched him to the end of comfort before settling in around the flange. Leaning over he held his cell phone between his legs, he had to take a few images before finding one that was suitable to send to his Mistress.

12