Be Careful - Two Way Street!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pulled his boxers and pants back on before heading to the kitchen to start cooking. Tonight's meal was a pork burger with roasted sweet potatoes and a spring salad. Watching the clock he had the prep work done by 4:45. The plug had tugged and pulled at his insides, everytime he moved the girth was there to remind him of the phallus in his ass. He stared at the back door, it was a warm sunny day outside. Matt had no doubt every neighbour in town was in the backyard this day and he was going to have to go out there. Finally he summoned up the courage and slid open the door to fire up the BBQ. He waved at the two neighbours he did see and did his best to walk normally while he prepared the meal.

Lynn walked in the front door at 5:10 as Matt was finishing the prep work. She kissed him on the cheek and noted "Looks good slave!" as she plunked a grocery bag down on the counter. Matt moved to put the contents away but Lynn told him to leave it. She ran upstairs to make herself comfortable and returned to the table at 5:18 and dinner was served. Lynn spoke of the day at work and asked what else her husband had done with the day. When they finished Matthew got up and cleared away the dishes without being asked to. Lynn knew full well he as trying to get a reprieve on at least some of his punishment, she was not falling for his act. She was surprised watching him, how comfortably he was moving considering he had already been wearing his plug longer then ever before. It seemed he had achieved a certain comfort. For a moment she regretted not using the one with the remote control, but that might have given him a little to much pleasure during an event that was meant to be a punishment.

Matt was standing at the kitchen counter when Lynn said "That spot will do just perfect, stay right there! Hands on the counter slave." She stood up from the table and smiled as she rounded towards her husband. She dragged her nails across the back of his neck and then down his spine. Her hand pulled away before giving him a smack on his denim covered ass. "I am very disappointed in your weigh loss efforts this week. I expected better!"

"I am very sorry Ma'am! I did not mean to disappoint you!"

"It has been a long time since I had to punish you last, I will have to make today special! Drop you pants slave and lean over the counter!" Matthew reached down, unbuckled his belt and dropped his jeans around his knees before he bent over the counter. Lynn purred when she saw he was wearing a pair of the sexy briefs she had bought him, a deep red colour made with a soft cotton that hugged his ass and were smooth under her touch. She massaged his bottom as he leaned over the counter. "Very nice choice! They will not earn you any mercy though, spread your legs wider slave!" At that she gently kicked his legs so that he stood with his feet a little wider then shoulder width.

Matthew looked forward while he heard Lynn rummage around in one of the kitchen cupboards. A few moments later she returned with a spatula, one with a broad flat head. "Eyes forward slave!" As Matthew looked ahead he realized he was staring out the wide open kitchen windows. He could see three neighbours homes from this position. He was suddenly very aware of his vulnerability and was convinced that the home owners in all three locations were watching him from behind their own curtained windows. Lynn grabbed the sides of his briefs and pulled them down this time allowing his rock hard cock to spring free. Matt knew he was hidden behind the counter but he was still sure the peepers were out there watching his punishment from afar. Lynn took note of the plug still firmly planted in his ass, she gave it a little jostle and smiled to herself when he pushed back against her hand.

Lynn stepped to the side and swung the first smack. The spatula landed on his left cheek, creating a broad red mark that quickly faded. She had never spanked him with this implement before, it felt different with it's light weight and broad head that spread the impact out. Matthew barely moved under the blow and responded the same when she hit the right side. Lynn worked to get her position and stroke just right, moving back and forth. After the first eight strokes she felt she was set up. She picked up the pace and swung the kitchen utensil repeatedly. She struck quickly and often, working to cover every inch of his bottom. At times she would land five or six blows in one spot, increase the intensity and subsequent pain, then she would move on to a new location. She was careful to avoid falling into a pattern, instead she tried to keep him guessing. Eventually Matt started to respond to the strokes, his hips moving in a vulgar manner as he worked to try and manipulate where the blows would land, avoiding the tender spots. "Hold still slave and take your punishment" Lynn's voice was firm as she continued to rain down, literally cooking his bottom in the kitchen.

Lynn watched the colour develop and eventually saw the nice consistent red hue she was hoping for. There were no bruises but it was clear that she had stimulated circulation across her canvas. She rubbed her hand around his ass, pushing herself up against him, her own jeans sliding up against his tender skin. She allowed her hand to span across the crack of his ass and then she slid down and underneath until she found his ball sack. She gave a gentle squeeze and felt the skin tighten and pull on his rock hard cock. She could feel the plug move against her wrist as the muscles of his anus clenched around it. Clearly this part of the punishment still had him aroused, that would simply not do. Lynn stood back "Stand up slave!" She pointed towards a corner on the far side of the living room "Go stand in the corner, hands behind you head and do not move until I tell you!"

Matthew shuffled across the room, turning to the side so that he exposed his enflamed ass rather then his engorged cock to the imaginary neighbours that he was sure were watching his punishment unfold. Lynn picked up the bag she had left on the counter and disappeared towards the bedroom. Matt flexed his toes, using the techniques he had learned on the parade ground to keep blood flowing in his legs while he held the prescribed position. The most challenging part was holding the plug. He had actually chosen the tight briefs because he knew they would help keep it in place. Now with the underwear pulled below his buttocks and his legs spread apart he had to focus to ensure he held the device in place.

In the bedroom, Lynn had finished her prep work quickly but took a few moments to relax before continuing. She wanted Matt to have time to contemplate what was to come. She had seen his eyes flash towards the open windows and knew that he was convinced that others were observing his humiliation. Twenty minutes later she wandered back to find her husband holding firm in his position. "Undress right there slave, then crawl to our bedroom!" Lynn watched as he quickly removed his clothing, trying to be neat as he laid each article aside but clearly distracted by all the glass around him. In moments he was on his hands and knees and scuttling into the waiting bedroom. He stopped at a position in front of the bed and waited for further instruction.

"Kneel up slave!" Lynn walked in behind him, she took her time, circling him. She noted his engorged cock was almost as red as his ass. He was clearly very aroused and she knew her earlier instructions had left him with his imagination and he definitely had some very sexual ideas about what might be coming next. She moved to a position behind and Matthew lost sight of her. Suddenly he saw a flash of black and red in front of his face but had no time to wonder what it was before he felt pressure against his lips. "Open your mouth slave!" Matthew parted his lips and Lynn forced a ball gag into his mouth. The red ball spread his jaw wide, pushing down on his tongue. He had a moment of surprised panick and inhaled deeply. He immediately knew the ball had holes in it so he could breath, but he definitely would not be able to speak. Lynn tied the band off, leaving the gag firmly mounted.

She moved around in front of him and admired her handy work. "I like it. Should have bought one of these a long time ago!" Her hand trailed across his chin. Matthew looked up at her and worked to become comfortable with this new apparatus. "Now clearly you cannot talk with that in, but I need you to be able to communicate. So we will use hand signals. We will stick with the Green/Yellow/Red model. Green is a closed fist, Yellow is the peace sign and Red is the Bull. Do you undertsand?"

Matthew nodded that he did. Lynn wanted to be sure so she ordered "Show me each of the signals!" Matthew quickly demonstrated each of them to her satisfaction. "Good. Green will only be needed if I ask you a question but I will be watching your hands closely for the other to signals. We will be trying some new things today. I expect you to push your limits but I also expect you to show me the Yellow if we are nearing them. Are you good?" Matthew showed her his closed fist indicating Green, ready to proceed.

"Excellent!" Lynn stepped aside and ordered him up on to the bed. She had already arranged pillows for him to lie his hips over, raising his ass up in the air in the middle of the bed. "Stretch your hands out in from and spread your legs wide slave! You are to hold this position." Lynn then climbed onto the bed and slipped a blindfold over his eyes, adding sensory depravation to the event. She hoped by taking away the visual stimulus she would increase the tactile response. "Show me your yellow and red signals one more time." Matthew clearly displayed the hand signals satisfying her that she would be able to see them if he was forced to display either.

Matt felt and heard Lynn moving around the bed for a few moments before the shifting of the mattress told him she had climbed between his legs. He felt the palms of her hands pushing on his ass cheeks spreading them apart and causing the plug to shift. Lynn took hold of the phallus and slowly began to pull it out before teasing back and forth. Matthew raised his hips, enjoying the sensation as the plug to which he had become so accustomed now began to stimulate his nerves. Lynn smacked his ass with her free hand but continued to tease him a little longer. Then she drew the plug all the way out. The sensation was completely new to Matthew as his anus was left stretched and open after hours of holding the plug.

Again Lynn pushed his cheeks apart, spitting on his asshole giving him fresh lubrication. Again Matthew felt pressure and what he assumed was the same plug was pushed anew into his waiting orifice. He pushed back, lifting his hips eager to continue this play. The plug was seated quickly and within moments a new sensation started. Matthew felt warmth and tingling spreading around his tightening butt hole. "Slave, this sensation will be very new to you. I don't know if you have heard of Figging, that plug in your ass is freshly carved Ginger Root. It is completely safe but very soon the warmth you are feeling now will become heat, and eventually painful!" Matthew groaned through the ball gag. Lynn was right the sensation was quickly changing and his focus was now on the burning in his buttocks.

"I expect you to endure slave! Your spanking will start shortly! Are you ready?" Matthew gave a muffled affirmative and the green hand signal. He worked to control his breathing and tried to stop the drool working it's way around the gag. The heat now had the feeling of a warm spice, the pain was not unbearable but he was certainly aware of it.

Lynn crawled off the bed and reached underneath. It was probably to Matthew's benefit that he could not see her new toy. She had ordered it online weeks ago and kept it hidden away. A specialty leather store had crafted a beautiful split tail tawse. The leather was nice and heavy with each tail being about an inch and a quarter wide. The material was supple and well oiled attached to a handle carved from a dark mahogany. Lynn loved the weight of it and had practiced several times on a pillow before this day so that she could deliver successful blows.

Moving to the side she swung the first blow. Her stroke was light to start, the leather landing perfectly across both cheeks. Matthew responded instantly to the sting, his hips rising up and he clenched his ass cheeks together. Instantly he recognized his mistake. When the sphincter tightened around the ginger the burn immediately intensified. He let out a powerful groan as the sensations ripped through him. He quickly tried to relax the muscles. His arms stretched out and he grasped at the bed coverings.

The next blow was harder and again he clenched. This time he cried out, Lynn watched his hands for any signal. When none came she delivered several more strokes, all around the same strength. Matthew worked to accept the pain from the leather, it was preferable to the burn of the ginger. Lynn paused at times, rubbing his cheeks and down his legs before delivering more blows, she was working slowly letting the plug do it's work. She was watching the clock and the plug had been in place for twelve minutes now. She could see a sheen of sweat on her husband and tears stained his cheeks.

She struck two more blows across his ass and saw him clench again. His groan was louder and then his hips dropped before raising his fingers in the peace sign. Yellow meant that he was nearing his limit. His ass was red, a few individual stripes more prominent then others. She new the strap was not the weakness, the ginger was pushing him hard.

"You are doing very well slave, I am proud of you! Your last twelve strokes will be full strength and then you will be done. Can you endure the plug for those strokes?" Matthew shuddered but gave her the Green hand signal.

Lynn did not delay. She swung the tawse full strength landing it across the meaty part of his ass. Matt cried out and his hips rose and fell. This stroke left a clear mark across his bottom. Three more landed before he could bear it no more. Each stroke had caused him to flex the muscles of his ass increasing the sensations from the ginger. He reached his breaking point and once again flashed the peace sign.

Lynn immediately put down the tawse and took hold of the plug, gently removing the ginger from his ass. She watched his breathing as he took deep inhales and slow exhales. Reaching up she undid the gag, removing it from his mouth and watching as he buried his face in the sheets. She pulled the blindfold off, but his eyes stayed closed. His hands continued to flex and his toes stretched out as he took control of the pain. Lynn's hand lay on his back and she told him "You have done very well slave, your punishment is at it's end!"

Matthew turned to look at her. He wanted to argue. She had told him 12 strokes and he had not completed that punishment. His pride wanted to push, wanted to make his Mistress proud. He wanted to demand that she finish the strokes even if he could not handle the ginger. Then he looked into her eyes, saw the love and the pride she had for him and he knew he had done enough. He had done enough to show her his commitment to them and she had done enough to ensure he would work hard to maintain his commitment to their goals. This punishment had been thorough and educational and he loved her for caring enough to administer it. "Thank-you Ma'am! I love you for teaching and correcting me, I will try harder not to fail you again!"

12