All Comments on 'Be Careful - Two Way Street!'

by RoughCouple

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story very much, but, in my opinion, I had a couple of personal issues along the way and especially at the end. Of course all opinions are personal (!!!) both from the writer's viewpoint as well as the reader's! Regarding the ending; when the scene is over it should go back to Lynn and Matt, not slave and Ma'am or Mistress. This is the time for aftercare and reaffirming their love and respect for one another. Immediately holding him and caressing him would have worked better for me. Another point is she absolutely refuses to be spanked??? If that is the case, does she have ANY idea how painful and damaging a tawse used at full strength on his bare bottom is? It hurts like a bitch!! She is subjected to mild pain (kneeling on rice) and humiliation while he is tortured both anally with the ginger root (which also can become quite painful) and severe whipping with the tawse. She has now had him twice to her once. Her next time should be a time of revelation. She has breast whipping on the table so he should gag her, blindfold her, and stretch her out naked on her back. Push a fresh ginger root in HER ass. Tease her with a light whip up and down the front of her body. After a slow (10 minute) tease, replay the safe word signals and tell her she is going to take six on each breast and nipple. Before you begin, pull the ginger root out a bit and push it back in as you twist it back and forth. Reaffirm she is not to to cover or protect her breasts at any time or you will begin over. THEN take the tawse and with a 3/4 stroke snap it over one of her breasts and be sure the tongue catches her right on the nipple. Then watch the fireworks!!! Guarantee she flashes the peace sign or even the bull sign! If she doesn't immediately go full strength on the other breast. That should do it! That leather tongue catching her nipple will be excruciating. As soon as she taps out remove the blindfold and gag and smother her with your own naked body and hold and caress her while kissing her tears away (if it is done right, hard and accurate, she WILL be crying). Tell her that this is the last time you will ever hurt her like that but she needed to know the pain that various instruments of torture can inflict. Love her forever then!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous