All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by Curious_Phd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comment for previous poster

It's a fantasy, helloooo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re Anon of 12/03/19

Seriously? Get a grip and grow the fuck up. Whatever genuinely consenting adults do is nobody’s business but their own. I didn’t enjoy everything in the story myself, I fervently despise ‘breeder’ type stories sexual fantasies and children really don’t belong in the same sentence. For all that the story is a fantasy using pregnancy and children to boost your libido is a huge turn off for me. Children are important they’re a huge responsibility both emotionally and financially. I’d like to think that hopefully in the real world this shit doesn’t happen but I’m not that naive.

As stories go it was fairly well written but for me failed on the technical side of things. I’ve honestly never heard of a husband and wife using condoms, is that an American thing? I suppose it could happen because there are so many hazards associated with the contraceptive pill but there are other methods of contraception available; the coil or the cap with spermicide spring to mind. So the odd logic you had there kinda failed. I’m probably too picky I prefer my fantasies to be either plausible or so far removed from reality that it’s just not possible. Reading those that are intended as contemporary but read as implausible don’t normally work for me.

Having an open relationship is fine but will only ever work if both parties are fully onboard with it. My interpretation of it is that they were both reflecting their earlier sexual experiences. She was looking for a Dom although she might not have known it initially, he was looking to recapture that primal ‘mine’ experience. I’m told it can be a huge turn on for guys to know that their partner is so incredible that everyone wants her (him - not sure if the feeling replicates to gay guys?) but that ultimately that she is his wife/ partner and that she loves him not any of them.

I’ve often wondered how much of our sexuality comes from those early days.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Yes grow up

What else did you expect to happen knowing what he did before, some people are so brain dead, Women don't need coercing into anything I bet she was having those thoughts before you suggested it but just using you as her excuse. Moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!! I am not into the humiliation part that some cuckolds are in. But I do like to have sloppy seconds after our neighbor has had sex with my wife. He is bigger downstairs than me and can really get her off hard, which is a huge turn on for me and of course my wife. They get together once a week. He is quite a bit older than us and is also married. But his wife has let herself go and is not desirable to him anymore. So, it is a win win for all three of us. We have had all the children we want. So, with my wife being on the pill there is no problem with them having unprotected sex. My wife and I were not having sex very often until she started screwing him. Now we have sex almost every night. I know it is not for everyone but for us it has worked out great for almost 5 years now.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

The husband must love humiliation, by his friends, her friends, Tony, and his boss. In other words, Anna is fucking everyone they know, and probably picking up random men as well. I can imagine a relationship where she is fucking other men, but all of their friends and co-workers? Talk about a glass house. They have no private life left at all. That is a stretch, and not plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous