Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie began to pile on the incriminating evidence against us. "That right there Tim is your birthmark that I noticed the day you were born! That is your watch that I bought you for Christmas! The photos were taken in the same room as James's!" she added to moms evidence.

Both Tim and myself felt our faces burn with embarrassment as we dropped our faces into our hands. They had caught us and exposed us. Mom and Sadie were sat with their legs crossed waiting for an explanation. "Mom I'm really sorry!" I told her.

"Why did you do it? We felt like idiots when we realised what was happening!" mom said.

"We just had a little fantasy that went a bit too far, I'm really sorry we did this!" I pleaded.

"I'm not!" mom said to my utter surprise. Tim also pricked up wondering what was going on and what was happening next. "I'm glad you introduced us to this! Sadie and I have a little bit of excitement in our lives now but what bothers me is the way that it happened" she explained.

"So we aren't in trouble?" I asked with pure confusion.

To add to that confusion mom said "Oh no your not in trouble! I just want you to learn a lesson from this!" she said, without explaining what the lesson is.

"What lesson is that?" I asked.

"You will have to work that out for yourself!" she replied.

Tim and I looked at each other with confused expressions. Mom and Sadie stood up and mom said "Your punishment starts today! Sadie and I are going out for the evening and we expect this house to be immaculate when we return! I want the floors mopped, the kitchen cleaned, bed sheets changed in all the bedrooms, washing done and dried and folded up and put away, that includes mine! Tomorrow you will both clean Sadie's house!" mom demanded and then left to go upstairs with Sadie.

Tim and I started cleaning the house quietly. We were too embarrassed and confused to think of anything to say. After an hour we had cleaned the kitchen and put all the washing into the washing machine then moved into the living room. That was when mom and Sadie came down the stairs. They were both dressed in loose fitting dresses that stopped at the knee and left almost no imagination to the cleavage. Mom wore red and Sadie wore blue. They both had matching heels on and had their hair loosely hanging down their shoulders. It was about six o'clock. Mom and Sadie walked to the door d their heels clipped and clopped all the way as me and Tim stared at the smooth legs that were making their way to the door.

"We going out now, we should be home before 11pm!" Sadie shouted as they left.

We cleaned the house as thoroughly as we could over the next few hours. The only part we enjoyed was putting moms clothes back in the drawers. We both shared the task of putting away her under wear. We opened the drawer and right there in front of us was a ten inch big black cock dildo lying in the clean panties. There was a note next to it that read "Do not touch this big black cock, this mommy' big black cock, mommy will know!".

We did what the note said and left it be, albeit we spent a while staring at it. By 10.30pm we had just finished everything that we could think of. We finally sat down and we almost fell asleep on the sofa. 11.30pm and the door opened. Mom and Sadie walked in smiling and giggling at something and they weren't alone. Two tall and muscular black men followed the two into the house. Tim and I gulped with anxiety.

Sadie saw us both looking like surprised cats and said a little louder than usual "Boys, come here and greet our dates for the evening!" she barked.

Mom introduce one of them as he stepped forward by her side. "This is Tyrone! And that handsome young gentlemen with Sadie is Marcus!" she said.

"How's it going boys?" Marcus asked.

"Good thanks!" we both said out of sync.

Mom giggled and said "We were just telling Marcus and Tyrone about those messages you sent us and how it led us to meet these fine specimens!" Mom said.

I quivered with embarrassment and said "You told them?".

Marcus chuckled. "Yeah that's right boys! We have been hearing all about you both and your kinks or beliefs, I'm not sure what they are to you but in my experience they are one in the same!" he said.

Tyrone spoke up "Is it true you both voluntarily locked yourselves in chastity?" He asked. "How do you not just get the urge to take them off and beat your meat!" he asked again.

I looked at my toes and said "We gave each other the keys so w

couldn't and hid them in our rooms so that the other couldn't find it, then we swore not to tell each other were it is!" I explained.

The four of them burst into laughter. After the laughter wore off, Marcus and Tyrone left with Sadie and Tim. They were going to drop them off home. Meanwhile, mom inspected the house. "Not bad! Ill be expecting you to do more house work from now on" she said with a smile. She went and sat on the sofa and crossed her legs. The dress she wore slipped up her leg revealing more of her shaved smooth legs. My caged cock began to feel warm. Mom patted the patch of sofa next to herself and beckoned me to sit with her.

I sat down and she quietly and calmly said "Where is they key for Tim's cage?" she asked.

"Its hidden in my room!" I told her.

"Go get it and bring it to me now please!" she said in a disciplinary voice. I felt the need to obey, to try and win her over.

I went up stairs to my room and grabbed they key from the hiding place. I took it downstairs and handed it to mom. "Good boy!" she said. "Sadie will be getting hold of yours from Tim when she gets home! The key's belong to us now! We will set up a star chart and you will receive a gold star for good behaviour and red for bad. Three reds in a month and you will be locked up for another month. If you avoid three red stars then you can watch porn and I'll unlock you. If you get a full month of gold stars then auntie Sadie will let you cum on her tits! The same will apply for Tim of course. If he behaves well then he will be cumming on my tits too. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes mom!" I replied.

"Good, now go to bed!" she told me.

I quickly went to bed and had another night of no sleep ahead. My cage was tight on my cock and I was grinding against the sheets. I had to cum now! I made my way to the cupboard and grabbed the bag inside. It was where I kept my vibrators to help me cum in my cage. I was bewildered to find them missing. After searching through the cupboard and bag again, I still could not find them. "Ahem!" was all I heard from behind me. Mom was standing in the doorway holding the vibrators. "Looking for these?" she asked sarcastically. I just stared at her. "Oh dear, your first red star on you chart!" she said as she walked out of the room, smirking.

I spent the night dribbling pre cum on my sheets and not sleeping a wink. The next morning I heard mom get up and go down to make breakfast. I shortly followed after. As I entered the kitchen, mom offered me eggs for breakfast as if nothing had happened the night before. She was wearing a tank top that was so obviously see through. I could see moms nipples through the fabric. She had a pair of denim shorts that were almost too short and had a pair of heels on her feet. Mom began to crack some eggs over the pan with her back to me, all I could do was stare at her amazing gym toned, peachy ass.

"After you've had your breakfast go and change, you're going to Sadie's to help Tim clean remember?" she said without glancing at me.

"Ok mom!" I replied as my cage tightened around my desperate cock.

Once my breakfast was finnished, I was changed and headed down stairs to meet mom. She was still wearing her sexy tank top and shorts. I hadn't realised that she really meant to leave the house like that. There was something about that which made me feel a wave of humiliating lust and again cage wrestled my little cock. We walked the streets to Tim's house as it was only a few minuets walk away. Curtains were pulled to one side, people stopped to stare, men gawped and women hit their men's arms to pull away their gaze. I walked beside mom knowing that everyone was staring and thinking about my mom in the crudest of way's and I loved every step of mom's CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP of her heels. Her tits jiggled in the compressed tank top and her ass was swaying in a hypnotising manner.

We arrived at Tim's and Sadie was also wearing a very seductive outfit. Sadie had a pink pencil skirt that stopped at her mid thigh area. She wore a pink boob tube that was only just the right size for her tits. Sadie had also elected to wear heels. Almost as soon as we entered the house Sadie was and ready to walk out the door with mom.

"Alright boy's get this place spotless! Gemma and I are going into town for a few hours, bye!" Sadie said as her and mom left the house leaving me and Tim stood there gormless at our hot moms bodies and attire.

Tim looked at me and said "I don't know whets happening but I love it!" he said with a smirk.

"Is this our punishment? It's the best punishment ever!" I said. I took a moment to gather my senses and asked Tim "What happened when those black guys dropped you off last night?" I asked.

"Nothing, they literally just dropped us off. They were a bit flirty with mom but that's it!" he replied.

"My mom took the keys to your cage last night and said we will get rewards for..." as I said that Tim interrupted.

"Yeah I know that star chart they are doing! Mom took your keys too!" Tim said.

"I am desperate for a full month of stars! I'm am so going to cum on your mom's tits at the ned of the month!" I said with a chuckle.

"I'd love to see that, I'm going to be cumming on your mom's tits too!" Tim replied laughing.

Once we had gained our senses we got to work on the house work. We mopped and scrubbed then wiped and polished for hours. We put clothes in the wash and dried them then put them away. Once again we found a big black dildo in Tim's moms drawers with a note telling us to keep our hands off. They seemed to know us very well. Were we really that predictable?

Mid afternoon and the door swings open. Mom and Sadie walking carrying bags. "C'mon boy's, are you going to sit there staring? Or are you going to grab our bags?" Sadie squealed sarcastically. The fear of a non perfect month on that mysterious star chart threw us at our moms.

We grabbed the bags and put them on the dining table. Mom and Sadie sat down and began rubbing their feet. Mom shouted "James, grab that blue bag and bring here please sweetie!". I did as I was told and handed the bag to mom. As she opened the bag she said "Why don't you two boy's rub our feet while we set up this star chart!" she said.

Tim and I rubbed our mom's feet as they began to open the packages. There were two large calendars that came with red stars and gold stars. They began to write our names on the chart with the pen that came with it. Sadie got up and Hung the calendar on the wall by replacing a portrait of an oil painted boat. Mom then stood up and said "Why dont we go home and hang this on our wall!" she said. Mom then looked around and the house. "Hmm, Its very tidy in here, looks like you two are both on course to get a gold star!" she giggled.

Mom and I left to walk the streets to our house. Again the men gawped at mom as we walked by. My caged tighten up as I walked making it harder to put one leg in front of the other. When we got home, mom kicked off her heels and hung the calendar on the wall. I spent the rest of the day studying and playing video games. Mom however spent the rest of the day making a chores list. When the chore was completed I had to remove the peg from the list and put it back into the box until that chore was again needing attention.

From then on, mom and Sadie would dress much more provocatively. They began wearing short skirts and short shorts. Tight tank tops and boob tubes were becoming the norm. they occasionally wore a short skin tight dress that was just short of revealing their peachy gym toned asses. Often they would ask our opinions on their attire. "How do we look boy's?" They would ask.

We just gulped as our cages tightened around our tiny man hoods and said "Amazing!" awkwardly.

One of my duties on the chores list was to do the laundry. I did not find many pairs of pantie in the laundry basket. I was aware by that evidence that mom wasn't wearing panties under her short skirts and dresses. Tim and I would discuss what was happening every day. We were loving this new version of our moms that had broken free.

The next Friday came quickly as if in a blur. Tim and I didn't go to college on Friday so we did our chores early and hung out at my house for the day. Mom and Sadie had gone out shopping in tiny shorts and tank tops. We played video games all day long.

Mid afternoon came and mom and Sadie walked through the door carrying bags as we were grabbing ourselves drinks. It had only been a week since our star charts were enforced but we learned quickly that if our mom's came through the door carrying bags, you grab them and make them a drink while they sat down and rested.

"Take those bags up to my room boys and put them on the bed!" mom said cheerfully.

Tim and I took the bags upstairs and dumped them on the bed. We made them a drink while they sat on sofa when we got down stairs then they told us all about their little shopping trip. They kept mentioning about choosing a dress for tonight. I wasn't too sure what they were on about as their legs were distracting me from any form of civilised conversation.

As late afternoon approached, our moms got and said they were going to shower. The way they said it sounded as if they were to shower together. Sure enough, they went upstairs together. After half an hour we a shout from the top of the stairs. It was my mom shouting "Boy's can you come up here please!" she bellowed.

Somehow we knew something interesting was about to happen. Just as we thought, when we entered my moms bedroom, mom and Sadie were waiting wearing only a short towel around their body and one around their hair. "We need your help on deciding what to wear for our dates tonight!" Mom said in cheeky tone of voice.

Sadie grabbed a red dress and white dress. Both were tiny and would need to stretch around their bodies to fit. Both were short and skimpy. "Which one do you think is sexier?" she asked. Tim and I stood there gawping, not at the dresses but at what mom had said. They have dates tonight? I wondered who the lucky guy were.

Tim blurted out "The white one!". Meanwhile I was curious as to who the dates were.

"Who are the lucky guys?" I asked the two beautiful, near naked women.

"Remember Marcus? Well he is my date tonight!" said mom.

"And Tyrone is mine!" Sadie said with a naughty grin.

So here we were. Two young boy's obsessed with the sexual superiority of black men, helping to choose a sexy dress for our moms to wear for our mom's dates with a couple of black guys. Our cages tightened at the thought.

Mom held out an identical dress. "This one or this one?" she asked as she held the pink dress then the green dress to her body.

"Pink!" I said after I gulped down my nervousness.

They threw their selected dresses on the bed along with the matching heels. Mom and Sadie turned to us again and asked "Ok boy's, you decide! Panties, or no panties?" they said, both grinned cheekily.

Tim and I both gulped this time and said "No panties!" in sync. Our cages tightened even more. Our moms shooed us out and sent us downstairs while they changed. Tim and I waited on the sofa, quietly anticipating what might happen next. We jumped a little when the door bell boomed through the house.

"Can someone get that please!" shouted mom down the stairs.

I got up and walked to the door. I saw a tall shadow through the window on the door. When the was open I was greeted by the two tall and well built sex gods that were Marcus and Tyrone. They wore suit trousers and shirts that clung to their chiselled bodies. I stood there like an idiot.

"Hey look Ty, its the cuck buddies!" Marcus said chuckling.

Tyrone chuckled too and said "We're here to pick up your mom's!" smugly.

I offered them inside and walked to the stairs and shouted "Mom, Sadie, your dates are here!".

"Just a minuet!" A voice shouted back playfully.

Marcus and Tyrone sat down on the sofa and waited patiently. It was a little awkward for Tim and I but a turn on none the less. Soon we heard the unmistakable sound of heels walking doe a hallway. Mom and Sadie enter the room in their dresses chosen by us. Sadie in her White dress that seemed shorter now that she was wearing it and my mom in her pink dress that was identical in all but colour to Sadie's. Marcus and Tyrone stood up and admired the two hot MILFS as they paraded through the living room.

"Wow, you ladies look amazing!" Marcus said. He grabbed mom's hand and lifted it to allow her to twirl and show off her sexy gym toned body in the pink dress. As she hit the 360 point, Marcus slapped a huge black hand on her ass right there in front of me. I knew at that point that this guy was showing his dominance by proving that he wasnt afraid to slap the ass of a hot mom in front of her son knowing that there was nothing he could or would do. If fear and obedience was an emotion rolled into one, I was feeling it.

I remembered that they weren't wearing any panties on our personal preference and request. If the two hot MILFS bent over slightly, we would be treated to a view of the most special commodity that was my moms pussy.

Before we knew it, mom and Sadie were waving at us and giggling as they left through the front door and told us they would be back at around midnight. Tim and I needed release but had no way of getting that release. At that moment we would do anything for a gold star on the chart to improve our hopes of that desired release at the end of the month.

Tim and I had got so frustrated that we took off our clothes and went to play video games. The freedom that having no pants on when you are locked in chastity was almost a relief. We were still far too distracted to have any success on the games but it helped to pass the time. After a few hours we both received videos from our moms of them dancing like strippers in the middle of a club with people watching. The frustration was almost too much to bare.

The clock struck mid night when we heard a few car doors shut. Moments later Mom walked in holding Marcus's hand, followed by Sadie and Tyrone who were also holding hands. Sadie looked at us both stood there, naked and chastised and giggled. We were caught off guard entirely. Tim and I were just one calamity after another. Marcus and Tyrone just smirked.

"C'mon Tim, we are going home!" Sadie said looking at her son locked in his chastity cage. Tim grabbed his pants and put them on following his mom and her date Tyrone out of the door. I was left with mom and Marcus who were now kissing intensely. I stood there like an idiot, aroused and watching the two as they gripped each other in various ways. Mom wrapped her arms around what she could of the tall and towering black man who I noticed only now wasnt much older than me. possibly late 20's. Marcus gripped his hands around each of moms ass cheeks, lifting her tiny pink dress just enough for me to get a side view of her ass.

Eventually the two stopped the entanglement. Mom looked at me and said "Marcus and I are going upstairs now! I expect we will make a lot of noise so there is no point in me trying muffle my sounds. You will hear us no matter where you are so you might as well listen at the door. I'm warning you though, if you enter the room you will be in big trouble, do you understand?" she said sternly.

"Yes mom!" I said sheepishly. I noticed Marcus had a smug smirk on his face. It was as if he was enjoying getting away with fucking m mom but the truth is I was having the last laugh. I really wanted this and I have wanted it for so long.