Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed them up the stairs and I struggled to get a view up moms dress since Marcus was in the way. I followed them all the way to moms bedroom and watched them walk in. Mom shut the door behind Maus and blew me kiss as she did. I stood out side naked and held my ear to the door.

At first I could hear a lot of kissing. Then I heard a few slaps. Giggles followed the slaps and soon there was a few suppressed moans. The moans grew louder after half an hour. There was more kissing sound that were shorter lived than the ones to begin with. I was trying to imagine what they were doing exactly which made my cage twitch uncontrollably. Pre cum began to appear out of the tip of my locked cock. It hung like a string until a twitch flung it onto my thigh.

The pre cum was really starting to flow once I heard the unmistakable sound of slurping and gagging. "Oh my god its so big!" I heard mom say in an exasperated tone. After ten to twenty minuets I heard "I need that big black cock inside me, right now! Please give it to me!" mom said in her exasperated tone.

"Nah! Please give it to me, black daddy, is what I want to hear you say!" Marcus said, making no attempt to keep the tone of his domineering and deep voice down.

"Please give me that big black cock, black daddy!" she repeated.

"Yeah that's right, I'm the daddy in this house!" Said Marcus.

Pre cum was dripping from my locked cock as he said that. A voice in my head said "Oh yes black daddy! You own me, you own my mom and this house! Fuck my mommy black daddy!". I had no idea where that came from. I wasnt sure if I said it out loud but it definitely came from me somewhere.

I heard more moaning voices from mom this time in the bedroom. "Oh fuck that is so big black daddy! Make me your snow bunny tonight!" She gasped. Marcus groaned lightly as I presumed he started to penetrate my mom.

Soon the bed was squeaking. The head board was pounding my bedroom wall. Mom was squealing and moaning. Marcus was grunting and groaning. I was biting my lip as pre cum oozed out of my locked cock. I bucked the air in front of me as the pre cum turned to throth on my cock and balls because of the constant thrashing of the caged pecker.

The sounds of hard sloppy slapping in a rhythm was finding its way through the cracks of the door. Mom moaned loudly in a primal fit of ecstasy. Marcus was becoming more vocal. "Yeah white bitch, who's the daddy of the house now?" He bellowed.

"You are the daddy of this house black daddy! The man of the house! The man this house needs!" Squealed mom. It hurt but only sent more pre cum flowing into the puddle on the floor which I was now kneeling over. My legs had buckled. I continued to hump the air and clench my thighs and ass muscles.

The moans, groans, squeals and grunts were louder now. Mom wasnt joking. I'd be surprised if the neighbours dont hear this slaughter of my moms pussy. Even mom was getting vocal. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me hard!" She squealed.

"Yeah you that black dick dont you?" Marcus responded.

"Oh god yes, I love black dick!" She squawked back.

"What do you think, you ever going back?" Marcus asked her, probably knowing I was outside. I mean If could hear them then they could hear me moaning.

"No never! That's it for me now! I'm a black only slut! I'm saying no to white boy's!" Mom shouted loudly.

At that, Marcus stopped and all I heard was a loud squeak of the bed. "Yeah I'm gonna fuck you doggy style, just how I like it!" he said in his deep commanding voice. Almost immediately after he announced his position switch, the sound of sloppy slapping of black cock in a wet pussy began to fill the house. Mom groaned and screamed "Oh fuck me, I'm cumming, OHHH FUCK!". She grunted loudly but the sound of Marcus fucking her didn't stop. He was merciless.

I was almost begging to cum. I didn't know who I was begging to but I silently begged anyway. Fifteen more minuets passed of mom having a couple more orgasms and and Marcus calling her crude names as he fucked and I heard what sounded like a lion roaring. "Oh fuck yes, fill me with your cum black daddy!" Mom squealed.

"AHHHHH YEAH! That's the best feeling in the world! Filling up a snow bunny pussy!" Marcus growled. The house went quiet. I heard dogs barking out side down the street.

The door opened slightly. I looked up to see a smart phone pointing down at me. Marcus was behind it and I heard a CLICK from the camera. The door shut immediately and then I heard Marcus say "Look at this baby, this is your son kneeling while a brother rails his mom!" he said with pride.

"I guess I raised him right!" she said laughing with Marcus.

"Hell yeah!" he replied.

"Go to bed James!" mom shouted. Like the dutiful son I am, I got up and got a tissue to wipe my pre cum puddle up and flushed it down the toilet. I was so tired that I fell asleep instantly. I was however woken up at 3am by the sound of a head board against my wall. I had made a little puddle to sleep as I listened to the black man give my mom what no one has ever giver her before. I woke again at 8am with the sound of a lion filling the house for the third time followed by "Oh yeah, cum all over my face black daddy!" mom moaned. I woke up again at 9am. This time all was quiet.

I got dressed and went down stairs. Mom was in the kitchen. She wore her tight short shorts that rode up her ass a little and a tube top. She was drinking her coffee opposite an empty plate which I assumed was Marcus's. I sat down and waited for something to pop up to break the silence.

"Well done James!" Mom said.

"What for?" I asked.

"You wanted to get me blacked and now because of you it led me down the rabbit hole! Last night was amazing! I'm officially a black only snow bunny!" she told me.

My cage tightened at the words. "That's great mom! I'm really happy for you!" I said, smiling. Mom stood up and picked out a gold star for yesterday and today then stuck them to the chart. I felt a wave pride over my good behaviour.

Mom walked over to Sadie's house to have as she put it "A naughty discussion about the events of last night!". Tim came over to my our house once mom had arrived. He told me about what happened once he arrived home with Tyrone and his mom. It wasnt much different to my own experience the night before but our cages went crazy discussing it. Tim wasnt allowed to listen out side the door like I was but he heard everything through the wall. Apparently Sadie was making such a racket that the neighbour came knocking to complain. He got quite a shock when Tim answered the door with the sounds of his mom getting blacked through the house.

After that eventful weekend, mom and Sadie were much more open about talking about their new black lovers in front of Tim and I. We loved it. It made our locked cocks squirm in their cages and we had become very dutiful and obeyed our moms at all times. We had to since this was the last week of our locked cocks before we were allowed to cum. We had gold stars all the way through the calendar. We were going to cum on each others moms tits. That was enough to keep anyone in line.

The last week was a slow torture. Mom and Sadie were dressed so sexy all week. They talked about sexy stuff while we were there in the room. They talked about what they liked, what they wanted to try and how they wanted it to happen. Almost as if hinting for me and Tim to take notes. It was my mom's birthday in two weeks so I was definitely taking notes.

That weekend, Sadie came over to our house. Marcus and Tyrone were also invited. On Saturday night we had a little get together that involved drinks and music. Mom and Sadie danced with the two outstanding black men and eventually left me and Tim down stairs to play video games while they got fucked in the same room. The moans a squeals filled the house.

The next morning, mom and Sadie came down in their tiny skirts and tank tops. The kissed they befriends goodbye and turned to me and Tim. "Okay boy, you made it! You got a full month of gold stars. I think you know what happens now!" Mom said seductively.

They both held they keys to our cages and wiggled them in our faces. They kneeled down and pulled down our trousers. Already my cage was tight and twitching. Sadie was in front of me, fiddling with the lock on the cage. At last It was free to grow. A full four inches poked out of my crotch and so did Tim's. Tim was stood next to me and my mom was kneeling before him. Both our moms dropped their tank tops down to expose their incredible tits to us.

"Okay boys start making those little peckers squirt!" Sadie said. I wrapped my hand around my four inches and pumped. I felt my balls ache and tense up immediately and did my best to stop the flow of cum but to no avail. A few pumps and Tim and I were squirting our cum over each others moms tits. Sadie was smiling up at me as my cum dripped off her her nipples. I had never cum so much in my life.

Once our peckers had shrunk to 2 inches, mom and Sadie immediately put the cages back on our peckers. "Well done boys!" mom said.

Sadie started to clap and said "So get to work cleaning us off then boys. This time we swap!" she said winking.

We swapped over and I licked the cum of my own moms tits while Tim licked my cum of his moms tits. Once the salty but sweet stuff was gone, we continued to lick to make the most of the moment but it had to end eventually. Mom and Sadie stood up and pulled up their tank tops. We lunged in to hug them then we were pointed in the direction of the chore board. Time to get to work for the next month.