Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still slave!" And with that the first blow struck. It was difficult to get the angle just right but she caught him on the inside of his left ass cheek, the nerves that were bundled in that area immediately sending signals to his brain. Matthew cried out but did not let go. Here Lynn took her time, pausing between each blow and alternating sides. Each pair of strikes was harder then the last, by the sixth Matthew was openly crying. At the eighth he begged her to stop and by the ninth he was pleading. Lynn ignored his cries following through with her strikes and keeping up her pace. In all she had delivered 16 strokes. "You may let go now slave!" Matthew slowly unclenched his fingers and then stretched his arms back out in front of him. Lynn took a moment and sat back on her chair giving him room to breath and take in this experience. His entire ass was now coloured, mostly red with a little blue. His cries had subsided to sniffles while his legs quivered from the effort of holding his pose.

"You are doing well slave, only one more part to go!"

Matthews voice contained actual fear "Please no Mistress! I have learned my lesson. I promise to be a good boy!"

Lynn noted the use of boy instead of slave. It was a simple slip but one that told her his head was in the right place, she was achieving her goals. She stood and moved towards him, she softly pulled her hands across his buttocks drawing his eyes towards her on the left side of the bed. Her eyes were full of love as she slowly reached down and picked up the leather belt he had deposited there at the beginning. "You will complete your punishment, I have faith in your ability to both endure and learn from it!"

Matthew sobbed but got out the words "Yes Mistress!"

"You will take 10 strokes. You will count each one out loud and you will thank me after each one!" Lynn's voice was firm, her resolve was not. "Do you understand slave?"

This time Matthew's voice was firmer "Yes Mistress, I am yours and I am ready!"

His commitment gave Lynn the strength she needed and she swung the belt as hard as she ever had. Matthew cried out and his hips lurched forward. It took him a moment before returning to his proper pose but he answered the stroke "One, thank-you Mistress!". She paused and then delivered two, three and four in rapid succession. Quick enough that Matthew could only count the numbers and thank her after the last. He was crying again now and said "I promise Mistress, I promise I will be good. I promise Mistress!"

Five and Six came down. He counted but his hips had rocked forward and not come back up. "Get that ass back up in the air or we will start over!"

"Please no Mistress! Please stop!"

"One...Two..." Lynn counted out loud in a voice that made it clear she meant business. Matthew moved to the proper position; he knew that letting her get to three would be a giant mistake! Lynn let him settle in and then swung harder still.

"Oh fuck... Seven, thank you Mistress!" she paused now between each of the last three strokes giving him time to catch his breath. On the tenth stroke his hips collapsed completely and Matthew sobbed as he cried out "10, Thank you Mistress... Thank you Mistress... Thank you Mistress"

Lynn watched him for a few moments, resting her hand on his leg. She was not sure which shocked her more, that she was able to deliver such a harsh punishment or that her husband had loved her enough to endure it. She knew that this spanking was far more then the crime of too much screen time deserved. She also knew it was a consequence that had been long in coming. He would remember this day forever and no doubt would change some of his behaviours in fear of it being repeated. He had believed that discipline like this would make their relationship stronger. Lynn had not been so sure, but watching him now, watching what he had been willing to endure to help him be a better man, a better husband told her that he might just have been right.

She gathered up some soothing cream and as she placed the cold ointment against his warm skin she softly said "You did very well today husband! I am very proud of you!" His face was buried in the covers but she was pretty sure she heard a thank-you while she continued to rub in the cream. She slowly massaged it and watched as his muscles twitched under her care. After about ten minutes he turned his head towards her. "Thank-you Mistress! I really do love you!"

Lynn desperately wanted to ask if she had done well, instead she asked "How are you my love?"

Matthew's eyes were red and tear streaks ran down his face. But he managed a smile and answered "Very sore, but very good! Thank-you for that Mistress, I needed it!"

"Good, I am glad you appreciated it! But now we have a new problem!"

Matthew already had an inkling when he asked "What problem is that Ma'am?"

"I am fucking horny as hell!" Lynn was grinning from ear to ear. "So my naughty little fuck toy, you are going to eat my cunt like a good little slave and then I am going to fuck you until I cum all over that rock hard cock of yours!" Then she slid up so her lips were right beside his ear "But you little fuck toy are not allowed to cum. And when you do cum, because I know you will, I have a second punishment lined up special for little boys who can't control their hungry cocks!"

"Ohhhh Fuck!!!!" Matthew knew in that moment he had created a monster.

12