Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

Story Info
Hank fantasizes about Marie with another man.
6.8k words
3.14
25.3k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be Careful What You Wish For

Chapter 1

Going for Ice Cream

This was my first writing attempt. I'm still not finished with the story and have had other stories published while I edit and rewrite this one. I hope it is enjoyable

The names of cities, states and streets may be familiar but are just convenient labels for my fiction.

The story involves a guy who wants to see his hot wife taken by another man. He realizes he had not thought the matter through sufficiently and wants to get his wife back but that proves to be difficult. If this is not your cup of tea, why not pass it without commenting that you don't like cuckold stories.

There is an end to this story. Comments are encouraged so long as they stay on the subject and leave politics at the door.


I pulled off the highway to an outdoor ice cream stand with picnic bench seating shaded by the wide canopy of the former gasoline station.

It is a beautiful, hot, July Friday afternoon. Only two of the eight tables are occupied with customers.

I sat at one with my wife.

At the second sat two well built black men on either side of an attractive black woman wearing boy shorts and a halter top that struggled to hold her magnificent breasts. The young men were fawning over their companion, each whispering in an ear making her giggle; she slapped at them playfully. She expertly warded off their roaming hands without dropping her ice cream cone, or actually telling them to stop feeling her up.

My wife, Marie, is 26; 5'7", 120 pounds, ample 36C breasts, narrow waist, and jet black hair worn curly like Farrah Fawcett. She is wearing a revealing red and white checked halter top tied under her breasts, with dark navy shorts, white bobos and no socks.

Marie would be every man's fantasy fuck. She has that perfect body. Tanned, wonderfully long legs that go all the way up to her ass. She dresses to please me, but I do think she has a voyeuristic side to her personality based on what she wears.

I often thought of other guys fucking her. This fantasy never left me. There's an actual word for it; candaulism. Google it. I think all men have thoughts about seeing their spouse, or lover, with another cock. I'd be making love to her and would whisper in her ear that I love fucking her but I know she'd rather be fucking someone else. She'd chuckle and laugh when I said this. We're together ten years and happily married for eight.

I kept pushing my fantasy at her and finally got traction three years ago. After a wonderful night of love making I asked who she is thinking of. I said "Is it someone I know?" She said "Yes, he's big and has a big penis." My heart skipped a beat as I continued to interrogate her. I said "Is it ..." and rattled off a dozen friends' and relatives' names to which she responded "Uh uh". I grabbed her waist and began to tickling her demanding "Who is it that has taken your affection from me?" She replied "John Travolta." kissed me and turned over.

I didn't know John Travolta personally, and neither does she. I was sure then, as I am now, that there was no one else. But she made me happy by playing my goofy game. And now I had her hooked I thought. She gave a response, even if a false one, so now we were playing this game together...

I would annoy her to no end by pointing out guys, young, old and saying, "Would you sleep with him?" Her response was "No" for the longest time. And then, one day she said "Yes." when I pointed out a muscular guy in a t-shirt pumping gas into his Volvo. From then on the answer was more often "Yes', than "No." She had good taste in males, but this was only a game. She never asked me the same question though.

Motherhood hadn't affected her figure at all because of a diligent exercise regimen and keeping after two energized four year olds. She's a stay at home Mom. Her mother is watching the kids out of state for the week. With our boys now four we decided to add to our family without the age gap getting any wider. So she is off the pill and we fuck like rabbits at each and every opportunity. We made special plans for this weekend with the boys out of the house.

I'm also 26, 6'2" 165 pounds, sandy blonde hair parted on the left. I'm wearing an orange t-shirt with a Mustang GT graphic covering an athletic build. I think I'm okay looking.

We are eating our ice cream cones and talking about our twins' reaction after we took them to see the re-release of "Toy Story" yesterday at the Eric Theater. They each had their own interpretation of the movie and the action sequences involving Buzz Light-year and Andy. I picked up an Andy and Buzz doll for them.

As I was talking I realized Marie wasn't responding. She sat wide eyed, looking over my shoulder towards the other table. As I started to turn around she said "Don't move." and grabbed my hand.

"What's going on?" I asked, curious, while licking my vanilla cone...

She says "The taller guy has grabbed that black girl and pulled her to him on the bench with her ass to his crotch and his arms around her waist. She's hugging his arms around her with a huge smile on her face. Ohmigod! Her breast fell out of her top and is now fully exposed to the guy in the t-shirt."

I have to turn around to see this.

From fifteen feet away I can clearly view Ebony Babe's perfect breast and my cock inflated instantly. T-Shirt grabbed that breast and is biting her nipple just as the other breast falls out and is quickly grabbed by Tall Guy behind her. Her eyes are closed, her mouth is forming a big "O" and her head is laying back on Tall Guy. She has one hand on T-Shirts' chest and her other hand is cupping Tall Guy's hand on her breast.

Marie says "What's gonna happen?" jolting me from my trance.

I said "Looks like T-Shirt is out of luck today" wishing that it was my mouth sucking on that nice tit as my cock grew harder.

T-Shirt stood up and it now was obvious that he had his own enormous hard on throbbing through his green shorts.

Marie gawked at T-Shirt's boner nearly dropping her cone on the ground. "Look! The tip of his cock is showing above the top of his shorts!" she said.

I was impressed; his cock looked to be 11 inches long from where I sat. I said jokingly, "I'd love to see you suck that."

Marie looked at me shocked and then said: "You are a pig! All men fantasize about their wives sucking another cock. Well you're getting your fucking wish today, shit head!"

With that she got up and saunters seductively over to the other table and stands before T-Shirt swaying her hip to the side. T-Shirt had noticed her coming over and I followed his eyes as he watched my wife and I swear he started to drool. Eyeing his cock, Marie continued eating her cone and I heard her say "Do ya want me to lick that for you?" while reaching for the halter top knot under her breast.

All three blacks were mesmerized. She kept their attention by undoing the knot in her top allowing both breasts to emerge triumphantly. She picked up her right breast with her left hand. She used her cone to circle a chocolate ring around her 2 inch aureole as her nipple stood out urgently. She looked at me with playful eyes before turning back to T-Shirt.

I dropped my cone on the ground and my mouth fell open. "What the fuck was she doing?" While I remained confused my cock only got harder when I heard her ask, "Does somebody want to suck my ice cream cone?" with a saucy grin.

Already on his feet, T-Shirt grabbed her around the waist and pulls her into his cock as he devours her breast. With his other hand he grabbed her crotch causing Marie to bend backwards. Her head was now upside down and her mouth level with the face of the back girl behind her. Marie used her free hand to pull the girl's face to her and kisses her on the lips.

Tall Guy pulled Ebony Babe back and off the bench. He then grabbed Marie's head and roughly covered her mouth with his and started tongue fucking her while looking in my direction. I gave him no sign of approval, or disapproval.

Marie struggled from her awkward position and sat on the bench with a black man on either side. She hooked the thumb of her right hand in T-Shirts shorts pulling down the waistband and exposing half of his enormous cock. Looking him in the eye Marie plopped the ice cream cone over his cock's bulbous head and twisted it down like she was making fresh orange juice. Still looking him in the eye she removed the ice cream cone from his cock and passed it behind her to Tall Guy and commanded: "Eat it".

Tall Guy looks at the cone and sees the depression from T-Shirt's cock. Ebony Babe pulled the cone from Tall Guy and bites off half of it. She chews it and swallows. Then she pulls Tall Guy by his dreads, forcing his head back. She shoves the rest of the cone in his mouth, watches him chew all of it and then gave him a long, fat kiss.

Marie was still looking T-Shirt in the eye as she made a big "O" with her mouth and inched her lips closer to his cock. Just before reaching the tip, she looked me in the eye, smiled and turned back to T-Shirt. My cock was going to burst, my chest is thumping. "What the fuck is Marie doing?"

Her lips touched T-Shirt's cock causing him to twitch bringing a smile to her eyes. She slowly went down on his thick phallus, backing off and going down again taking him deeper and deeper into her throat. When her lips reached the band of his shorts she stopped.

Ebony Babe tapped Marie on the shoulder and whispered something in her ear causing her to get off the bench. She grabs T-Shirt by the cock and pulls him after her following Ebony Babe and Tall Guy. As they disappear around the corner of the building she looks my way and indicates with a nod of her head that I was to follow.

I quickly got up and hurried to the end of the building; I lost them! I hurried to the next corner and found them in a small clearing behind the building by two more picnic tables.

T-Shirt and Tall Guy had dropped their shorts and are holding their cocks. T-Shirt's cock was long, thick, black and shiny. Marie was now naked in front of him kneeling on the grass with his cock going in and out of her throat like a locomotive piston. Marie has her hands clasped unfettered behind her back so I knew she wasn't in any distress, at the moment.

Ebony Babe is deep throating Tall Guy's 8 inch cock. She was seated at one end of a picnic bench holding his balls with one hand and guiding his cock inside her mouth with the other. I could hear her making muffled sounds with her mouth as he rams his dick between her lips.

This looked like the break area for the ice cream shop employees. There was empty plastic milk cases stacked up against the building with a faucet and garden hose and some construction supplies or debris.

I saw a man and woman standing by the rear door about 20 feet away. The girl I knew as the counter worker, Suzie. I'm guessing the guy was a co-worker. They saw me and came over to where I was standing.

Suzie recognized me as the customer she had served 15 minutes ago and said "Isn't that your wife? What is she doing?" I answered sarcastically that she was "checking his cock for broken bones." Suzie looked at me quizzically. I didn't clarify my comment.

Her coworker introduced himself as Frank and shook my hand saying "Man, I wish my girlfriend would do that to me." as he started rubbing the quite noticeable bulge in his pants. He said he saw my wife walking over to the other table and followed her with his eyes out of curiosity. When he saw T-Shirt grab her breast he called out for them to get behind the building or leave the premises before they called the cops.

By now Ebony Babe had moved off the bench and was on the grass close to Marie. Both black guys had been talking all along apparently, but now I could hear what they were saying. Tall Guy's name is Jason and his fuckee is Monica. His co fucker, using Marie as his fuck doll, is his cousin Belton. I could see Marie's beautiful lips stretched around that beer-can cock. I could hear her mouth going "Slurppp.....sluuuurpp.....slurppp." as he fucked her face with a steady cadence.

The face fuck had an erogenous affect as I saw Marie unclasp her hands and move them both in front of her. I knew from experience that she would be finger fucking herself with either hand, her thumb jacking her clit.

My cock is now fully erect.

Belton's eyes are closed and his head pointed to the sky with his right hand behind Marie's head holding a fistful of her hair forcing her to take this cock deeper, "C'mon bitch, you can fuck' better than that! No wonder your old man lets you wander 'cause you need some serious training." and he smacked her face hard enough to move her head off his cock. Still grabbing her hair Belton repositioned her and continued pumping her throat.

Jason slapped Monica's face too, and said "Eat my cock Monica or I'll send you back to your old man."

With enthusiasm they fucked the shit out of the women's throats until Jason cried out "AAAARRRRGHHH I'm coming" and rammed his cock down Marie's throat as his balls exploded sending ropes and ropes of his seed into her stomach. Monica is struggling but he holds her head to his pubic bone exploding with his final burst of semen before letting her drop to the grass.

Marie now has a death grip on Belton's ass and keeps swallowing each serving of cum until he is fully expended and lets go of her hair.

Exchanging high fives Jason and Belton plopped down on the nearby bench.

I hear an "Uh huh...uh...uh...OOOOHHHHHHHH....F...U...CK...ME.....FRANK!" and turned to see Suzie laying across the other picnic table with her shorts down around her ankles and her panties pulled aside while Frank did her from behind pulling on her long blonde hair.

I listened to their fucking while turning my attention back to Marie who's now face to face with Monica. They're kissing and have their fingers in each others' cunt. Girl on girl was something new for her, as far as I knew, and I'm about to cum.

I walk over to them unzip and pull out my hard member and cream on both Marie and Monica. I built up a load of semen and was able to cover their breasts and faces. Marie gave me a hateful look without taking her lips from Monica's. The girls sat up, their hands trying to block the jism from my cock. They would cover their faces and I would wet their hair. Protecting their heads only exposed their tits and bodies. I just grinned

I was happy for all of ten seconds.

Suzie was eating Frank's dick when he grabbed her by the back of her head and cums in her mouth holding her tightly as his jism leaked out around his cock onto Suzie's blouse. He leads Suzie over and sits her on the grass with the others.

Suzie and Monica embraced and began licking each other's face. Suzie took off her blouse and pulled Marie over and started licking Marie's cum-wet tits. Before long the three were in a circle taking turns kissing and licking each other's upper body and fingering each other's cunt.

We watched as the fingering became faster and one by one the women climaxed and tightened their legs trapping the hands of the others in their honey pots.

I walked over to the building and turned on the faucet with the hose attached. I went over to the girls, turned the hose on and sprayed them. The water in the hose was warm from the sun's rays.

Then the warm water is gone and now turns very cold and the girls started screaming "FUCK", "COLD", "STOP", "AAAAAHHHHH", "HANK....TURN...THE FUCKIN' WATER OFF". That last scream I recognized was from Marie. My smile disappeared as she approached me with a 2X4 from the wood pile.

I pointed a stream of cold water at her face. She turns her head and I dropped the hose, grabbed the 2X4 in one hand and pulled her to me with the other. I forced her hand with the 2X4 down to her side and behind her back while I gave her a deep tongue kiss. I felt her letting go of the 2X4. I kept the pressure on her lips until she started to moan. She responded and threw her arms around my neck. Without breaking our kiss, I carried her over to the end of the nearest picnic table and roughly dropped her down on her back.

Marie was startled by the sudden, painful drop to the table and said "What the fuc..." as I slapped her painfully in the face and then pushed her arms down with my hands. Her eyes told me she was confused and before she could recover I said "Who wants to fuck this slut?" looking at my startled new black friends.

They rushed to my side and took control of Marie as she wrestled to get free and cried out "NOOOOOOO!" I clamped my hand over her lips and motioned Jason to stick his cock in her mouth. Jason got on the table behind Marie to effectively hold her down while he rammed his hard shaft between her lips.

Belton was already pumping her as she thrashed around the top of the table. "Fuck you bitch. Your cunt is very tight so I'm gonna loosen it for you to help you breed."

I thought it was only informative to tell Belton "Uh, she's off birth control."

Jason had Marie's head pulled back as he throat fucked her from the top of the table so she couldn't see Belton jack hammering her pussy while I provided technical advice.

To my considerable knowledge this is the fattest cock to ever fuck her sweet hole. Her pussy lips pulled in and out with this battering ram. I could see and smell her female juices as they were churned into a creamy froth around his epic member. It was a captivating sight from which I couldn't move my eyes. She was squirming and made incoherent "UUMMPPPPHHH" "EEGGGHH" sounds. My cock was standing straight up.

Belton continued to ram her unwilling hole and his movements quickened as her pussy lips stretched to fit around his cockenstein.

But she was nowhere near an orgasmic climax which had me puzzled.

She suddenly decides to clamp down with her teeth on Jason's member freeing it from her mouth.

"STOP! Get the fuck off me. HELP. Hanks do something! HELLPPP MEEEEEE! I don't want to get pregnant."

Belton had a crazed look in his eyes as he told her "I'm gonna plant my special ghetto seed in your belly, slut. Guaranteed to grow into rapists and all kinds of bad mother fuckers. We can breed all weekend".

Again I thought it informative to tell Belton "She has nothing planned this weekend. Someone is watching her brats."

Marie screamed "NOOOOOOOOO!" "L...E...T...ME...GOOOOO."

I quickly took control of the situation again: "Jason, keep her quiet or knock her out. Belton, finger her clit while you fuck her that always gets her off and she'll be quiet."

Jason slugged Marie in the jaw with insufficient force as a knockout blow, but it stuns her and she did quiet down.

I called over to Monica who was standing with Suzie both watching Marie intently. "Monica come over here and get up on the table with Jason and grab her tits and twist them hard and she'll behave." I knew this was Marie's Achilles' Heel. She loved to be fucked and have her nipples pinched; it drove her crazy. The more abuse her nipples got the more she cums with complete abandon.

Monica was straddling Marie's waist with her ass waving at Belton's face. With thumbs and forefingers she clamped down on Marie's nipples and turned.... them...... HARD!

Marie stopped thrashing instantly and lay perspiring and gasping heavily, closing her eyes, completely docile.

"It's working" I thought as I rushed to the picnic table and got close to Marie's ear and said "Honey, are you okay?" I motioned for Belton to keep fingering her inflamed clit, and for Monica to keep squeezing her now inflamed nipples.

'OOHHHH" Marie lowed like a cow, "I hurts....But it feels soooooooo gooood." "Fuck my white cock sucking cunt." "OHHH...FUCK THE PUSSY...FUCK.....FUCK MY SLUTTY.....COCK.....COCK.....SUCKING......DIRTY......HOLE....."

12