Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm waving my hand to Belton and Monica to keep it up.

"Honey, this black fucker wants you to stay with him this weekend and make black babies. Is that what you want to do?"

"Make black babies" she says dreamily, "Fuckin' black babies. Ummmmmmmm."

I continue "Tell me that you want to go with this black rapist and breed his babies."

"AHHHHHHH!...CUM......INGGGGG!" she screams as her body arches and she closes her legs and nears orgasm.

"Marie! Don't cum!" I yell waving my hand at Belton and Monica to ease off.

"Nooooooo....please......don't.......stop. Let....me......cummmmm."

I continued in her ear "Now Marie you have to pay attention. If I let you cum that means you want to go with this fucking black guy to some roach infested room to be fucked like a slut whore all weekend. And this black man tells me that he has an incurable STD and that you're probably already infected too. He plans to drug you until you can't think straight. That should take about an hour or so. Then he's gonna invite all the homeless men in Scranton to line up outside the door and he will choose the deviates who fuck you. The deviates have to be sociopathic killers, wife abusers, cannibals, and men with a certified STD." I let this sink in for a bit while plotting my end game.

"Noooooooooooooo" she replies. "NOOOO...cannibals.....NO....No.......Nooooo."

"Well if you're sure you don't want that I'll see if I can buy him off with one of our twins." I replied now stroking her hair.

"Okay, Hank if you think its best." she replied in a trance.

I pulled Belton back out of her earshot. He looks worriedly at me and says "What was that shit all about? I don't have an STD or roaches in any room of my house. I don't do drugs and I do not know any deviates except you and Jason." he said with a smile.

I told him "You're really helping me out with a family problem and I appreciate it. Now I'd like you to fuck her nicely to a climax while I do the same to Monica. But before you do that, I promised Frank he could have a piece of her pussy too. Okay with you?"

"Sure, Hank, I'm a big family guy myself and will do anything to help out family." replied Belton as I signaled to Frank that he should start shagging Marie's pussy giving him an 'on the double' motion with my right arm.

Frank whispered something to Suzie as he stepped up to Marie's inviting grotto and put his 7 inch cock into its depths and started slamming away while kissing her stomach. Belton kept a close watch on Frank's technique while he gently rubbed her swollen red breasts.

Marie moans a bit and then starts moving her hips into Frank. "Ummmmm" she moans as her arousal begins again. "Ummmph.....UUUMMMPH......OHHHHHHH" as Frank comes in her pussy for the first time.

Frank pulls out dripping cum with Belton regaining his position humping Marie's swollen woman place. He was really at it biting and twisting her nipples and breasts and lip fucking her face. Marie's arms were around his head and she was thrusting into him madly. Obviously Marie had orgasmed as her juices were squirting out from around his cock dripping to the ground. He would stop and put his head in her pussy and she would tighten her legs and grab the back of his head pulling him further into her cunt. "EAEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT.....MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE"

Marie was no longer resisting and had her heels on Belton's ass pulling him into her "OOOOHHHh...GIMMMEE....your...COCK.....COCK.....SUCKING......DIRTY......cunt......COCK.....COCK.....SUCKING......DIRTY......cunt. MAKE ....ME....YOUR .....SLUT...HARDERRRHHHAAAA....."

I extended my hand to Monica and helped her step down from the table to the bench and to the ground. I pulled her to the end of the other picnic table and seized her for a passionate kiss and tongue fuck while my fingers explored her dripping, naked pussy hole. She responded by pushing her pelvis into my exploring fingers, tightened her lips to mine and grabbed my ass in a tight squeeze that woke my cock up.

Without dropping a kiss we lowered ourselves to the grass and she had her first orgasm from my hand job. She pulled her lips from mine and said: "You kiss and finger fuck good for a white boy."

I then turned my attention to her magnificent tits and tried to get one in my mouth without success. As I adjusted my body to hers she guides me into her girly hole, tightly wrapped her legs around me and started humping. I was trying to focus on sucking her perfect breast when I noticed she's lactating. I was confused because she surely wasn't pregnant from the looks of her waist.

"I'm nursing a six week old baby." she replied squeezing her milk into my gaping mouth. I love to suck a nursing breast and showed it by coming hard in her pussy.

As the fun winds down Frank and Suzie had customers to wait on so they headed inside to clean up and get back to work. Frank told me later that every time he walked near Suzie she would either grab his cock, or make an obscene gesture thrusting her tongue into her cheek with a moving fist by her mouth.

Much later, very exhausted, I'm sitting on my naked bottom on the concrete pad with my back against the block building. I'm holding Marie in my arms close to my chest. My free hand is tracing circles on her labia and moving to touch her clit. Semen still drips from her abused cunt. I whisper that I love her and she moves in my arms and goes "Hmmmmmm." I move to brush away tangled curls from her face and touch her bruised jaw causing her to "OOOUUCH!" Why am I aching so much? What happened today?" she asks. "Oh, just the usual stop at the ice cream splice." I reply.

"No. I got fucked." she says. "I sucked and fucked a big black cock. A very nice, hard, big black cock. You were right, I do think of big black cocks fucking me in. I'm slutty. But big cocks feel good in my pussy. Are you mad at me?"

I help her to her feet, locate my shorts and top and get her clothes on. She's not a pretty sight, but she's covered. She is dripping copious amount of cum down her legs. . We slowly walk around to the front of the building to our parked convertible. I stand her by the passenger door and tell her to hang on. She stands but does not respond. I get a clean beach towel and a rag from the trunk. I put the towel on the seat to soak up her cum and I help her into the front bucket seat and fasten her seatbelt. With the rag I wipe down the insides of her thighs and she manages a smile.

I notice Suzie and Frank at the counter window and I wave to them and they wave back. Belton walks over from his Chevy and hands me a slip of paper that I put in my pocket. We fist bump and nod silently. I see Monica and Jason in the car and I return their waves. I catch Monica's eye and she sends me a big flirty smile and a kiss. I throw a kiss back.

I get in the car and start the engine. The five year old car is painted English Racing Green and has GT body stripes with wire spoked wheel covers on its high performance tires. It is powered by a 289 V8 with a 4 barrel carburetor. I love this car best - next to Marie of course.

After a ten minute ride we get back to Northgate Apartments. She has recovered enough to walk to our ground floor apartment and climb up the small stoop. I open the door and let her in. She hadn't said anything in the car. She walks through the living room to the hallway to our bedroom taking off her top and shorts and tossing them through the bathroom door. She walks into the bedroom and around the queen bed, adjusts the blinds open and flops on her back. The light shows through the blinds and I see people walking by on the sidewalk. Anyone could see in if they turn their head to our window.

Marie is on her back with her arms over her head and she turns left to look at me. I can't say there was any expression on her face. It seemed like she was pondering something. She moves her left arm pointing to me and moving her mouth silently says "Come here." I move to the foot of bed following her hand. She opens her legs and points to her pussy. I start to climb between her legs and she signals "Stop." She mouths "Take off your clothes." I quickly shed my top, shorts and briefs. She smiles and says "Eat my pussy."

Her pussy is still leaking cum from Frank and Belton and I don't do cum. I get up to walk away. "Hank!" she shouts. "Did you fuck that black bitch?"

I gave her a surprised look like I didn't know what she's talking about, shaking my head "No" as my cock starts to rise.

"I'm going to ask you only one more time, did you fuck that bitch?" she asks in her 'I'm fuckin' serious' voice.

"Yes" I answer.

"Was it good?" she continues more softly.

"It was okay, I guess." my meek reply.

"THEN I WANT YOU TO EAT ME OUT!!" she yells, startling me.

I look her in the eye and she stares back at me harder with exaggerated hand movements up and down pointing to her wet cunt.

I stand at the bottom of our bed and envision my whole married life flashing before my eyes; the wedding ceremony, the honeymoon, the birth of our twins, everything.

As she continues pointing I get up on the bottom of the bed and inch my face closer to her hairy cunt. There is cum drying on her bush and it is all stuck and matted. For the first time I'm thinking her pussy doesn't look that good. This is a complete turn-off as I really loved to suck and stroke that pussy.

I can feel that Marie has stopped moving her hand but sense that she is watching me. Now she has her hands on the back of my head pulling me into her heavily-used-by-someone-else pussy. I hold my breath, open my mouth, and stick out my tongue.

The tip of my tongue touches her wet pubes and I lick. I can't taste anything as I'm holding my breath so I lick again. I can taste a salty fluid that's both sweet and sour. I detect other tastes and recall there are three juices mixed together in her honey pot. I am breathing through my mouth and decide to open my nose and immediately smell sex. It's very arousing. I am trying to differentiate which scent belongs to whom. I quickly identify Marie's fluids that I have always associated with violets, even though it does not smell like a violet. I know, and love, that aroma.

I am licking away furiously and swallowing copious amounts of sex and using my tongue to wash Marie's hole. I feel her legs tensing and she is pulling my head closer. I then note a somewhat primal, musky taste and assign that to Belton. That leaves Frank's fluid which I associate with cabbage. All in all sucking cum isn't that bad. My cock is getting harder and my mouth is getting bolder as I open wider to engorge her entire pussy and clamp down with my teeth.

Marie's body bucks up and she screams "OOUUUUCHH!" and drags my head up by the hair until we're face to face. "Okay becco (Italian for cuckold), here's what's gonna happen. You got your fantasy fuck wish today in spades, if you forgive my pun. I was brutally raped by two men and I recall you standing there and my calling you for help. You didn't do anything but egg the black on by telling him I was fertile and off the pill. All of you then went on a fucking frenzy and dragged that innocent girl, me and that other bitch....."

"Monica." I said correcting her.

"What?" she said angrily.

"That bitch's name is Monica and she has wonderful lactating breasts." I informed her, suddenly thinking that maybe this was too much information.

There was a noticeable pause as Marie digested this information.

"You're telling me that while I was being raped that you were making sweet love to Mon...i....ca", and sucking milk from her tits? She didn't look pregnant."

Again my mouth replies before checking in with my brain "She isn't. She delivered a boy six weeks ago."

She focuses on my eyes and puts her two hands around my neck in a choke hold.

She kisses my cum stained lips quickly and taps me three time on the top of my head before returning her hand to my throat and shaking me. "Hello? Hello? Is there an adult home in there?" she asks looking intently at my forehead.

"I am seriously thinking about taking the boys and leaving, you mother fucker! I'm going to Mom's and stay with her and the twins. I'll need a suitcase for more clothes for the boys and one for me. You are welcome to go back to Monique...."

"Monica." I corrected.

She looked at me wide eyed and mouth open and continued "To Moni..fuckin'...ca and suck her engorged tits dry all day long and get fucked in the ass by her man for all I care. You can live there and fuck all the "puttane e troie" they find for you."

"While you're fucking 'Mon.....i....ca' be sure to ask her who she's thinking about while your stubby widdle cocky is wallowing in her pussy." and gave me another kiss on the lips.

"Oh, by the way. I'm taking the Mustang. I'll send you a postcard letting you see where I've been with it." and gave me yet another kiss on the lips.

She pushed me up, got off the bed and went into the hallway to the bathroom leaving the door open.

She called out "Hank, be a dear and get two suitcases down and put enough clothes in one for the boys for two weeks. Don't forget underwear and swim trunks and light jackets. They have sneakers but you better put another pair in for each of them. You can start helping me pack by putting some tops and shorts in the other suitcase. Forget underwear as I'm not wearing any. I'll pack my lingerie, dresses and other things I may need."

I can hear the shower running as I get the suitcases down and go into the twins' room. I go through neatly organized drawers and move stacks of underwear, tops and shorts and pile them in the suitcase. I open another drawer for jackets and shoes and put them in the suitcase. There is a picture of the four of us on their dresser. I pick it up and hide it between the clothes in the suitcase. I'll get their toothbrushes when Marie's out of the bathroom. I return to our bedroom not hearing the shower anymore but can hear Marie rummaging through the bathroom cabinets for womanly things and her hair dryer.

She calls out "I'll be using my VISA card for gas and any expenses so be sure to pay the bill when it comes in, dear."

I replied` "Yep."

I'm sitting on the bed when she comes in with a towel wrapped around herself, and one covering her hair. She looks my way and gives me a phony smile as she walks to her dresser.

I'm in deep, deep trouble.

She opens her lingerie drawer and proceeds to pull out items and holds them up as if she was thinking about which to take. Her back was to me and I knew that she was holding them up for me to see what she would be wearing without me.

The first item was a blue Fredericks' Amber May Provocative bra set with high neck lace front with no cups for the breasts. The matching panties have almost conservative front panel but a thong for the back exposes her lovely ass cheeks. This isn't underwear, it's 'Fuck Me' stuff.

She pulled out crotchless panties in various colors and designs and held them up to her waist. Dropping her bath towel she pulled out several sexy bustiers and held them to her breasts. None of them had bra cups so she is going to be very exposed. She picked up a deep red one that was my favorite and held it to her breasts. She looked up into the dresser mirror and caught me watching her from behind. She gave me a cuckold smile.

She next went to the sliding door of her closet rummaging through dresses. She chose only the shortest, most revealing outfits that accented her figure. None of them would serve as daily street wear.

She went back to the dresser and picked up more tops and shorts and dropped them in the suitcase.

She looks around and places her finger on the side of her face as though thinking of anything she may need or has forgotten. She shakes her head and shrugs.

She goes back to the dresser and pulls out a gym sweats set and lays it on the bed. She leaves to go back to the bathroom and says "Honey, would you close the suitcases and put them in the car for me, please?"

I respond "Certainly" pick up the suitcases, grab her car keys and walk outside to the Mustang parked at the curb. I open the trunk and note the spare is there and is inflated and I can see the jack and the bag with emergency tools, cables and flares. I lay the suitcases down and close the trunk lid with a thud.

I return to the bedroom catching sight of Marie dressed and finishing her eye makeup in the bathroom. I'm trying to think of something to say before I lose my wife forever. Reading my mind she walks back into the bedroom and says "There's nothing you can say now, dear. Your fantasy is complete."

I follow her out to the living room where she picks up her purse and looks at me. While staring at me she removes her wedding rings and drops them on the end table where the band spins like a noisy quarter then drops to a loud stop. Marie blows me a kiss, says "Ciao", opens the front door and walks out of my life.

I'm looking at the wedding rings, too shocked to move, when I hear the Mustang starting and hear the rumbling exhaust as she drives away.







12