All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01'

by rodryder44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageabout 3 years ago

Well that sure ramped up super quickly. Not necessarily bad, but definitely jarring. I am interested in where it goes next though.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

He assaults and has his wife raped? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously? What in the ever living fuck is wrong with you?

Were you dropped on your head as a child or are you naturally stupid?

I was going to be nice, since this is your first attempt; but after reading this excrement, I want you to log out of your computer and take a hammer to it and never write another goddamn word you half witted, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, Democrat voting moron.

If you think you should write anything, take your head and smash it into a wall until the desire to write goes away.

Repeat as necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome to cuck World.

Another wimp man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a piece of racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what a big asshole. it is well done for his face to this asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

'Be careful what you wish for ........

you just might get it '........

(and it might be more than you can handle) .....

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Good writing skills, but who the hell got any pleasure out of reading or writing such a hate story?

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

He deserves jail time as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a train wreck. You need an editor. And the story made very little sense.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

OK, so that was weird. She is not upset that she willingly walked up to the guy to give him head and it read like she enjoyed the sex with some of the others but once she heard her husband did Monica she now decides to leave him?

Both are losers so gig deal. He needs to do the financial crap so they can both screw who they want but on their own dime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Haha he got what he deserved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not good from the very start

You started posting three years ago. And have posted a number of mediocre stories. If this was the very first story you started and you haven't finished it yet, what makes you think you'll EVER finish it? And as a reader, why would I want to start a story that has little chance of ending? Dumb.

1 star

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

Hard to believe a man with your published bookshelf would post this. Sorry, but it reads like it was written by a couple of horny teenagers swapping lies and trying to outdo each other. YOU DO HAVE AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF PUBLISHED STORIES HERE ON LITEROTICA.

Anyway, good Luck and thanks for the effort. cd

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Well this steamer of a pile insults black and white people, portraying yhem as mindless breeders.... 5minutes i cant retrieve

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The best thing about this abortion is her walking away.

The rest.....JFC is was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good read but not a very convincing story line.

MatureamateurMatureamateurabout 3 years ago

Loved every word of this well crafted and very exciting story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the worst stories I've read on Lit. The author is a pig!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A racist story that is apparently meant for idiots! Who has their wife raped? Only idiots!

If minus were possible it would be -5 * !!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Rod is wishing he could write a story that isn’t recognized as an absolute joke. This is awful, even when judged by the author’s previous work.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

Rod, is no doubt, laughing his ass off. All of you trolls missed the whole point of this story. It is a fuck story. Pure stroke material. Some commenters repeatedly read this author just to slam his work. Why? If you don’t like it don’t read it. I liked it. A fun read.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

That may have been the stupidest thing i have everread

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

'''''I walk over to them unzip and pull out my hard member and cream on both Marie and Monica. I built up a load of semen''''' Within 2 sentences you have erred in the use of tenses. Did nobody edit this for you? 4*s earned for your effort. Thanks for the read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I guess he got what he wanted!

3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous